• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Every day we get one step closer to the eventual Yuji W
jG4ld0y.jpg

Fight just started and Yuji already pressing Sukuna more than Kashimo ever did. Tears in my eyes. My goat.

Lets wait for future chapters.

Yuji can probably use blood manipulation now since he asks Kamo for help and says that Choso isnt a good teacher

I want Yuji to use different abilities based on Blood Manipulation. Btw that vibration thing. What do you think? Most likely an ability of one of the death paintings Yuji inherited? It doesn't look like just a punch

We'll probably have to wait for later chapters to see how we will handle the scaling. Also add spoilers
Either we rule out others as PIS or Outliers if any fodders has same level speed or give them the speed on the level of Gojo and Sukuna. Well let's wait for future chapters. It would be funny Yuji uses PB and Gege dumb ass Narrative states Sukuna got hit by mach 3 attack😭😭😭

Well I won’t entertain this slander but it was so funny reading you say your profiles are good when everyone else says the opposite 💀

than stop reading and coming out for early leaks without text you can read my guy but we all know that will never happen so see you next week good man
No, stop being a bitch and acting like everyone should like what you like. I didn’t like this chapter, early leaks said we were getting Itadori Vs Sukuna, but all we got was 2 pages of combat between them.

I won’t stop reading, if you can’t stand someone not liking a mid chapter then I have bad news for ya.

No, stop being a bitch and acting like everyone should like what you like. I didn’t like this chapter, early leaks said we were getting Itadori Vs Sukuna, but all we got was 2 pages of combat between them.

I won’t stop reading, if you can’t stand someone not liking a mid chapter then I have bad news for ya.
Soooooo what I'm getting from this, is that this "mediocre author" has got you so invested you are actually raging online because the chapter being released and not being exactly what you wanted? damn that some impactful Mediocre writing right there.

Back