• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

you know I heard gege has used reddit before and I feel like its not far fetched for that T H I N G to be around here and all I can see him doing right now is this

unrecognizable-man-leather-gloves-standing-behind-tape-barrier-writing-down-notes-police-detective-intelligence-agent-203106263.jpg

in the end doing exactly nothing to the main villain other than brining them close to death which they recover from in 10 mins flat
Another series doing that doesn't make Yuki's death any better
their importance to the plot is no greater than most other side characters with the expection of gojo and kinda geto even though its more kenjaku than geto and honestly giving geto kennys importance is a reach.
Gojo and Geto are integral to the fact that the main story is even happening right now because of everything that happened during Hidden Inventory, Nobara was one of the main trio for the first half of the story and even she didn't have as much importance to the plot as Geto and Gojo ended up having. Yuta had his turn as protagonist and the first thing he did when he came back was resolve the issue of Yuji's execution then he sweeped Sendai Colony, decapitated Kenjaku and is still an active piece on the board. Compare those 3 to Yuki who got into one fight and died before getting nearly as much time for us to get to know more about her.
That can be said for literally any event, from Yujis conception (aka nah I'd take backshots), to the mahito and yuji situation and as far back as the binding vow struck between kenjaku and sukuna over a thousand years ago. The whole point of well without this the story would be different means nothing to how the plot is currently progressing without some imporant plot point being brought up to continue the story currently and for JJK 0 nothing past kenny grabing the unattended body of Suguro matters now.
The reason why the Merger of the Culling Game is even a possibility is because the Star Plasma Vessel ended up getting killed causing Tengen's merger to fail for the first time in 1500 years and Geto's Cursed Spirit Manipulation being able to work on Tengen as a result, as well as Geto defecting and being killed in JJK 0 which also made sealing Gojo a possibility which is why Kenjaku set everything in motion for the Culling Game, including having people ingest Cursed Objects to reincarnate sorcerers, in the modern era and not anywhere inbetween the Heian era to now.

I’ve already made the profile UPDATED!

We just need to staff members to accept @Arkenis thread

Please it’s been stuck in purgatory for so long now 😭

I dont doubt anything since 9-B Maki
😭😭
Actually Kyoto arc Mei Mei suggested Gojo to upgrade Maki for Grade 2 right?
So she should be 9-A in base and Playful Cloud 8-A.
That's one hell of an Jump.
Anyway, theres also a bunch of arguments to make them Low 7-B due to Jogo's meteor, so meh
@M3X_2.0 already addressed it about it scaling below tier 8
Btw there was an argument for 15F Sukuna dura scaling to Fire Arrow which I also agree so can't say anything at the moment

Yeah, about this, "Your own CE isnt gonna hurt you as bad as against someone else" doesnt seems to be a universal thing. Even Gojo was surprised about it, and mf is a fuc.king genius that knows a lot of shit in Jujutsu world just because. So I dont think that he would be surprised about it if It was a universal concept for everyone

Idk but feels dumb to use inverse square law in this case since it downplays the shit for a lot. Sukuna's superiority over the meteor and everything from Jogo was something that Gege obviouly wanted to show and yet we are here to say that the mf would only scale 1:10000000 of the total yield

Beside, one could argue that Jogo focused the meteor's cursed energy into Sukuna, what wouldnt be impossible since it was shown that a character can have total control over an object potency that is created by cursed energy. This would be further proved by the fanbook statement saying about the meteor being capable to even vaporize Shibuya

Yeah, about this, "Your own CE isnt gonna hurt you as bad as against someone else" doesnt seems to be a universal thing. Even Gojo was surprised about it, and mf is a fuc.king genius that knows a lot of shit in Jujutsu world just because. So I dont think that he would be surprised about it if It was a universal concept for everyone
Yeah Inumaki is affected by his own CT, Ryu also got with his own CT Never stated anything about because of his own cursed energy his ass getting saved.

Back