• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You Jujutsu goons don't know a thing about profile creation and formatting. Either merge both keys or leave it. It won't be removed.

I mean the keys do need a re-work
A rework is different from deleting a key.
Everything will be added to a single key for 15F Sukuna
No, it won't. I'm sorry, but the thread won't pass.
Also looks whos talking your part of the club my guy
I have basic understanfding of how we create and format a profile, how we apply keys and such. If it was up to you everyone would get a new key every few chapters. And the profiles are awful, not only the old ones but the new ones too. Yorozu profile is just something else.

I mean her importance to the plot was questionable from the get go
She was Todo's mentor, the only Special Grade Sorcerer of the modern era before Gojo had his awakening, one of the contributing people to Geto's defection, a former Star Plasma Vessel and her ideology clashed against Kenjaku's, what more does someone need to be to have importance to the plot 💀

She was Todo's mentor, the only Special Grade Sorcerer of the modern era before Gojo had his awakening, one of the contributing people to Geto's defection, a former Star Plasma Vessel and her ideology clashed against Kenjaku's, what more does someone need to be to have importance to the plot 💀
a mentor of a side character that is liked and is currenly on the narrative bench for an undefined period of time, part of a group where only 2 people really mattered and one simply because his body was used by the main villain, Contributing person to the event that was resolved in a prequel and a former star plasma vessel which is so important that we got to see them get fully defunked in a flash back arc.

The only real part that has any true significance to the current plot is the Ideology clash with kenny, the other bits are at best garnishing.

a mentor of a side character that is liked
A side character who taught Yuji how to use Black Flash, propelling him to the level of a Grade 1 Sorcerer and was instrumental in Yuji defeating Mahito
part of a group where only 2 people really mattered and one simply because his body was used by the main villain
"Special Grade Sorcerers don't really matter" is a take I'll never agree with
Contributing person to the event that was resolved in a prequel
Said event is literally one of the key reasons for the entire plot of the main story happening
a former star plasma vessel which is so important that we got to see them get fully defunked in a flash back arc
Said flashback arc is the reason why the entire plot of the main story happens
The only real part that has any true significance to the current plot is the Ideology clash with kenny, the other bits are at best garnishing.
No

Her profile looks just fine, just cause you don't like the guy doesn't mean you need to be dishonest
I don't like a bunch of profiles but I still think they are good, I never said I didn't like her profile, I said it's bad. It's not my opinion on liking it.

wait... why can't we just do

Fearsome/Cursed Womb | Shibuya Incident | Shinjuku Showdown | True Form?

This doesnt seem that hard ngl. 3F would also contain what 2F has aswell,

wait... why can't we just do

Fearsome/Cursed Womb | Shibuya Incident | Shinjuku Showdown | True Form?

This doesnt seem that hard ngl. 3F would also contain what 2F has aswell,
Key: 2-3 Fingers | 15 Fingers | True Power (Megumi's Body) | True Power (Prime)

That's the best option imo (and it will be proposed once my big ass thread is done)

Main issue with that is that it does kinda drop the key he has in-between Shinjuku Showdown and the Shibuya incident

I'd prefer a key for each finger individually, in addition to his mummy corpse, and then separate keys for each iteration we've seen of him. Should be north of about 25 keys.

When did Maki knows about Hakari strength this is just argument yuta glazers ignores.
Yutas AP.and durability comes from the fact Boundless Curse energy. Same shit happens when Hakari Hits the jackpot. It's not far fetched to say Yuta was serious about Hakari being stronger in Jackpot.

I don't care about anv future thread getting created by Yuta glazers and gets passed about Yuta > Hakari. It doens't change any facts and feats shown in the verse.
This argument doesn't rlly work tho cause Maki would've seen Hakari's full capabilities the same time Yuta would've
They're classmates for a reason and Yuta is basically inseparable w his friends

Also ignoring the fact Yuta and Hakari were considered to above Maki here & considered to be next line of defence. Gojo never stated anything about Maki 😭.

Maki glazing is crazy when Gojo has no shit on her.
Cryin cause tbf before last month, Maki vs Panda or Nobara was an actual conversation to be had in the verse

I'd prefer a key for each finger individually, in addition to his mummy corpse, and then separate keys for each iteration we've seen of him. Should be north of about 25 keys.
ADiWpUY.png

A side character who taught Yuji how to use Black Flash, propelling him to the level of a Grade 1 Sorcerer and was instrumental in helping Yuji defeat Mahito.
Side character none the less, its literally the whole Lee and Might guy situation and heavily liked side character that served their main purpose multiple arcs ago and their teacher that basically held off the main villain with a big final move that cost them their lives (without last second plot no jutsu stuff being introduced) and in the end doing exactly nothing to the main villain other than brining them close to death which they recover from in 10 mins flat
"Special Grade Sorcerers don't really matter" is a take I'll never agree with
one is a literal meat puppet to the main bad guy, one is the sensai that did the most of all the special grades and died against the other big bad, one is a student of the second who has just now done something important to the plot after 100+ chapter from his reintroduction to the story and the other is Yuki who's main plot relevance right now is the book of souls that may or may not lead to sukunas defeat. So far every one of the special grades has servered their purpose and their overall importance is that of bigger side characters and nothing more their importance to the plot is no greater than most other side characters with the expection of gojo and kinda geto even though its more kenjaku than geto and honestly giving geto kennys importance is a reach.
Said event is literally one of the key reason for the entire plot of the main story happening
That can be said for literally any event, from Yujis conception (aka nah I'd take backshots), to the mahito and yuji situation and as far back as the binding vow struck between kenjaku and sukuna over a thousand years ago. The whole point of well without this the story would be different means nothing to how the plot is currently progressing without some imporant plot point being brought up to continue the story currently and for JJK 0 nothing past kenny grabing the unattended body of Suguro matters now.
Said flashback arc is the reason why the entire plot of the main story happens
Second verse same as the first
Agreed I forgot about the book of souls.

I mean Yuki is plot significant but not in the way everyone and their grandma tried to make her out to be, She has a similar level of significance although be it somewhat greater than Might guy from naruto, A sensai of a beloved side character (todo/lee) who is said to be one of the strongest around (best taijutsu master and kakashi's rival/special grade sorcerer) who has connections to the past of some of the characters from the main cast and who goes out nearly killing the main bad guy through a suicide move. Yuki has one thing over guy and that is her Idiological opposition to the main Villain and her book about souls that will play into the battle against the other big bad

She has served her purpose to the plot and served it really well we can't expect more from her because if she did achive more the plot would be ruined because the only other thing that she could've achived is taking out kenny permenantly and that happening shatters any level of suspense we have other than fighting sukuna which now would be a lot easier as he would be missing 1 finger and the mummy due to kenny not giving it to him.

Back