• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Does he at least have something to scale
He kept up with cursed Naoya while Maki was in the barrier and his standard equipment would include the soul splitter. Not to mention he has aura that scared the likes of Maki and Naoya, making it a layer above the grade 2 base aura lmao

I have more arguments than that. I maybe create some CRT, but only when the profiles get updated propely
For now, Im dealing only with the goat (Takaba and Kenjaku) and cursed energy page
He kept up with cursed Naoya while Maki was in the barrier and his standard equipment would include the soul splitter. Not to mention he has aura that scared the likes of Maki and Naoya, making it a layer above the grade 2 base aura lmao
Yeah, but what about AP

I have more arguments than that. I maybe create some CRT, but only when the profiles get updated propely
For now, Im dealing only with the goat (Takaba and Kenjaku) and cursed energy page

Yeah, but what about AP
He should scale at least to grade ones given that he was apparently noteworthy enough to bring back despite lacking CE or a sword lol. With the soul splitter it doesn't matter too much though IMO.

He also has more endurance/durability than Maki's teacher who could tussle with Maki, as Daido was able to tank and move after Naoya's domain cut his literal cells.

No. 01 Yuta Glazer supporter 🌜☝️

But I agree with you on the fact Yuta is most talented individual in the series. Gojo had all things given to him from birth while Yuta jumping from being a bullied kid to special grade on his own is a big feat overall.
???? Literally 80% of jujutsu is about talent. It doesn't work without that. Also what? Yuta isn't even the most talented individual 😭 Literally the only ones that are, is Gojo, with two others being right after him, Sukuna and Mahito respectively. With Mahito having far better talent feats above that of Yuta 😂, with said Mahito coupled with the other special grade curses having been BORN to try and balance the world due to Gojo's sheer raw talent. Something Yuta couldn't do. Not to mention the other statements depicting Gojo being a very rare prodigy without the six eyes even. and him having the statements of being able to do anything he tries (Which is also talent) consistently. (he's also the only six eyes user to defeat Maho, especially a maho far stronger than any other in history because Sukuna empowered it, with various statements saying Gojo can one shot maho
We have seen Gojo fight seriously against Jogo and Hanami. Atleast if he had shit like that he would have atleast used it once.
? He never did, because he couldn't. Too many civilians being around him restricted the output he could generate for his physicals. (Implied so and could be referenced from his talk about his other abilities, which is all about CE) unless you think Jogo and the others are below 20F level, which would also scale to Shibuya Yuji and so on. (not to mention that if he did go all out, Mfs around him would die from the destruction his physicals could cause.)

Last edited:
Not only he answered stuff from years ago but he’s also wrong about literally everything. Damn.

Anyway
In some hours we are gonna see the goat come back
Screenshot_20231129-000429.png

Either that, or Itadori wiping the floor with sukuna (Im going insane)

Yuh, I just didn't expect you would put on to this extent. Glad to see it.
I could answer that guy because most of what he said is bs, like be for real, Yuta using RCT with 3 months of training (he was younger than Gojo when he used it for the first time) is by far one of the most impressive skill and intelligence feats in the whole verse. I just don’t wanna because
0f5efbec89c784783515f508dd2832f159143e56fbe5da25b0b18dc0970cdab5_1.png

I think he has talent and potential to be on pair with him, although Six Eyes is this one thing that makes Gojo stand out from the others.
honestly In JJK six eyes are the most haxed bull in the series, I mean the ability to prefectly analyze most CT's from a single glance, be able to see souls, reduce CE consumtion to near 0 and enchance your base stats.

I mean damn them eyes be busted

Nah man, I was like, the greatest Yuta wanker
I literally argued about Rika and Yuta being capable to oneshot Gojo if it wasnt for Infinity

And years later, Im on the Kenjaku side

Well I don’t think anyone here thinks that Gojo would completely stomp Yuta and low diff him, Yuta is a special grade sorcerer. He took a punch with Azure and threw up, most of the cast would’ve died from that 💀 and I think Yuta going serious with the intent to kill could cause Gojo some trouble.

Well I don’t think anyone here thinks that Gojo would completely stomp Yuta and low diff him, Yuta is a special grade sorcerer. He took a punch with Azure and threw up, most of the cast would’ve died from that 💀 and I think Yuta going serious with the intent to kill could cause Gojo some trouble.
Honestly doubt it, The sheer difference between gojo and yuta is massive, I mean the domain by itself is an instant win con for gojo and then there is the sheer power difference between him and yuta, The whole sukuna V gojo fight is a great example as they both still thought that even if they were put together they where still weaker than a tired gojo whos output was a on a decline

Nah I don’t think the sheer difference in power exist, of course Gojo is stronger, but it’s not like Yuta is getting one shot with a punch, outputting a massive amount of CE would make him withstand a good amount of attacks. Even after that Gojo Vs Sukuna fight Yuta was very confident on taking on Mahoraga and Sukuna 💀

I dont think that a full power Yuta is that far from Gojo stats wise, since nobody doubt about him being capable to keep up with Mahoraga and Agito. But in terms of hax and skill, he is still way too far from Gojo

Well, Domain's concept is to make your cursed technique have a guaranteed hit, so probabily every technique used inside Yuta's domain is instantly copied and he as well can use all of copied techniques with the can't-miss characteristic

Nah I don’t think the sheer difference in power exist, of course Gojo is stronger, but it’s not like Yuta is getting one shot with a punch, outputting a massive amount of CE would make him withstand a good amount of attacks. Even after that Gojo Vs Sukuna fight Yuta was very confident on taking on Mahoraga and Sukuna 💀
I mean let consider this, Sukuna has more than twice the CE that yuta has, with higher output and greater efficency than yuta could hope for

We know that Durability is relient on CE amount and Reinforcment efficency as Ryu says that hitting yuta feels like hittng a big water tank and his durability is directly linked to just how much CE he has and Sukuna has more than twice that, with greater efficenciy of CE use and he was still getting holes punched into him from a full power gojo

I mean I like yuta but he is not putting up that much of a fight against Gojo

???? Literally 80% of jujutsu is about talent. It doesn't work without that. Also what? Yuta isn't even the most talented individual 😭 Literally the only ones that are, is Gojo, with two others being right after him, Sukuna and Mahito respectively. With Mahito having far better talent feats above that of Yuta 😂, with said Mahito coupled with the other special grade curses having been BORN to try and balance the world due to Gojo's sheer raw talent. Something Yuta couldn't do. Not to mention the other statements depicting Gojo being a very rare prodigy without the six eyes even. and him having the statements of being able to do anything he tries (Which is also talent) consistently. (he's also the only six eyes user to defeat Maho, especially a maho far stronger than any other in history because Sukuna empowered it, with various statements saying Gojo can one shot maho

? He never did, because he couldn't. Too many civilians being around him restricted the output he could generate for his physicals. (Implied so and could be referenced from his talk about his other abilities, which is all about CE) unless you think Jogo and the others are below 20F level, which would also scale to Shibuya Yuji and so on. (not to mention that if he did go all out, Mfs around him would die from the destruction his physicals could cause.)
Mahito is more talented than Yuta of course. It's just Copium it you don't admit that. Same goes goes for Yuta is more talented than Gojo.

You people think having Greater power = talent. That's just god gifted shit for Gojo nothing else. Talent ≠ power. He was a Sorcerer from childhood still needed years to reach Special Grade. Yuta reached special grade within 3 months. There is big difference.

Mahito case is even different. Dude just copied Gojos 0.2 domain expansion is like butter & Spammed it. Achieved Blackflash etc.

I have to wake up in 5 hours to go to college and this myramura mfer haven’t posted the leaks yet imma go after him in japan

Back