• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You mean the statement that Maki immediately tries to deny being true
When did Maki knows about Hakari strength this is just argument yuta glazers ignores.
Yutas AP.and durability comes from the fact Boundless Curse energy. Same shit happens when Hakari Hits the jackpot. It's not far fetched to say Yuta was serious about Hakari being stronger in Jackpot.

I don't care about anv future thread getting created by Yuta glazers and gets passed about Yuta > Hakari. It doens't change any facts and feats shown in the verse.

Funniest thing is that… literally no one cares about Hakari in-verse. His final fight is against Sukuna’s chef, Yuta just killed the mastermind of this entire series. Even Maki was acknowledged by Kenjaku, twice. Hakari has a statement by association.

When did Maki knows about Hakari strength this is just argument yuta glazers ignores.
Yutas AP.and durability comes from the fact Boundless Curse energy. Same shit happens when Hakari Hits the jackpot. It's not far fetched to say Yuta was serious about Hakari being stronger in Jackpot.

I don't care about anv future thread getting created by Yuta glazers and gets passed about Yuta > Hakari. It doens't change any facts and feats shown in the verse.
Both of them can have the same CE volume but have different outputs, otherwise they'd both scale above Gojo. Also why would you assume that Yuta has any more knowledge on Hakari than Maki does?

Both of them can have the same CE volume but have different outputs, other lwuse they'd both scale above Gojo. Also why would you assume that Yuta has any more knowledge on Hakari than Maki does?
  • Yuta knows about his own strength than Maki. Why TF weakass maki would know about Hakari strength? I mean even if Shibuya arc maki fights base Hakari She would lose objectively 🗿. Hakari was clearly Overwriting Yuji who should scale above Maki at that point.
  • Yuta and Hakari are trained by Gojo they might have clashed. I mean had a training session and Yuta might have gotten the gist of Hakari strength. If he was seriously generous he would just say Hakari is stronger but he specifies that only jackpot Hakari is stronger.

Me when I sent the wrong link
gojo-i-will-win.gif
ah yes that meme is dyinh but I got to say the one that I found to be truly funny is the one with sayori from doki doki literature club saying nah I'd win and then a second tied picture of the rope (with gojo eyes mind you) saying nah uh

• She couldn't even react to her
  • If you seriously think Kenjaku worrying about maki for being a character with no CE and hard to detect. I can't say anything to you
  • Keep Glazing maki and Yuta.
*Her and Yuji clearly noticed Uruame but couldnt dodge bevause she AOE nuked the place
*When did i ever bring that up? Like ever?
*I was more so defending my Goat Wuji, glazing Maki was just a sideeffect

Kenjaku: Maki has no CE. So hard to detect and Mei mei brother has Teleportation so need to watch out and Yuta has second highest CE Volume so I can easily detect him. Hakari is irrelevant because he is stronger than Yuta when only Jackson and he also has CE Even if he comes I can detect him.
8-VYej4bKr1BJMk-m.jpg

Glazers: Kenjaku worried about Maki strength not about she backstabbing him. Yuta has highest CE output. Hakari was never mentioned. Maki and Yuta are strongest. Let's ignore mei mei brother Kenjaku worried about. He wasn't talking about them jumping on him

Cough 😷 find it funny how many times it's stated maki has no CE & Kenjaku clearly mentioned about observing her with Camera type cursed spirits. Further backed up by Kusakabe statement for assassination.
5-K8gdsCujk4z_y-m.jpg

Gege has the opportunity to do the funniest thing
0073-016.png
I always thought Kenny gonna be final Villain and gonna spam cursed spirits so that each member gonna get Seperate fights. From the looks of it Sukuna gets jumped by everyone and power of friendship gonna win😭

Btw Idk how but Yuji finger is healed here but when he was training with Kusakabe he didn't had the finger
0-HMubRdP4HzrrE-m.jpg

I always thought Kenny gonna be final Villain and gonna spam cursed spirits so that each member gonna get Seperate fights. From the looks of it Sukuna gets jumped by everyone and power of friendship gonna win😭
As if that ever worked in this series
Btw Idk how but Yuji finger is healed here but when he was training with Kusakabe he didn't had the finger
0-HMubRdP4HzrrE-m.jpg
Probably just a mistake Yuji has much better regen feats anyway

1-JwZ45iIuqHF28.jpg

Also ignoring the fact Yuta and Hakari were considered to above Maki here & considered to be next line of defence. Gojo never stated anything about Maki 😭.
Gojo said to join him if he gets Weaker than Hakari or Yuta
Maki glazing is crazy when Gojo has no shit on her.

Tomorrow chapter spoiler. Yuji is the Merger 🗣️🗿
I genuienly hope that no varietion of the Yuji is the final villain theory comes true. My boy has suffered enough already
I hope he has RCT or some kind of Regeneration based on death paintings
Sukuna when Yuji has soul-based regen and walks through all of his attacks (he read a book written by a dead girl)

I genuienly hope that no varietion of Yuji is the final villain theory will come true. My boy has suffered enough already
LMAO.
Also i wonder what binding vow Sukuna & Kenny had
Also come to think of it. Most likely we will get Kenjaku Backstory? Chapter ends with Yuji & Sukuna facing off. Like there is gonna be a one week break after tomorrow. So i can see Chapter ending with cliffhanger of Yuji vs Sukuna
Sukuna when Yuji has soul-based regen and walks through all of his attacks (he read a book written by a dead girl)
Nobara coming back would be even better knowing this week episode she dies. Let me cope

LMAO.
Also i wonder what binding vow Sukuna & Kenny had
Also come to think of it. Most likely we will get Kenjaku Backstory? Chapter ends with Yuji & Sukuna facing off. Like there is gonna be a one week break after tomorrow. So i can see Chapter ending with cliffhanger of Yuji vs Sukuna
Tommorow's chapter is definately gonna drop some huge lore bomb for either Kenny, Yuji, Sukky or all three
Nobara coming back would be even better knowing this week episode she dies. Let me cope
The only way i can accept Nobara returning this late into the story is like this:
"Higuruma has removed Sukuna's CT with his domain and given the excecutioners sword to Yuji, but even without his CT Sukuna is beating Yuji down. With this sword he only needs to land one hit on Sukuna, but he can't he is too fast, too strong, too good of fighter. A direct punch from him sends Yuji flying through the air, dropping the excecutioners sword and leaving him gasping for air.

Sukuna starts to slowly approach Yuji, who is on the floor, mocking him for how weak and pathetic he is, but as he is about to kill Yuji a massive nail stabs through his chest with the word RESONANCE in the backround. It's revealed that Nobara used her technique on Sukuna's remaining finger that Gojo had hid away, saving Yuji from Sukuna like she did against Mahito over 100 chapters ago giving him the chance to beat down on the king of curses and stab him through the heart with the excecutioners sword. Also Todo is there too cause i want him to be"

Tommorow's chapter is definately gonna drop some huge lore bomb for either Kenny, Yuji, Sukky or all three

The only way i can accept Nobara returning this late into the story is like this:
"Higuruma has removed Sukuna's CT with his domain and given the excecutioners sword to Yuji, but even without his CT Sukuna is beating Yuji down. With this sword he only needs to land one hit on Sukuna, but he can't he is too fast, too strong, too good of fighter. A direct punch from him sends Yuji flying through the air, dropping the excecutioners sword and leaving him gasping for air.

Sukuna starts to slowly approach Yuji, who is on the floor, mocking him for how weak and pathetic he is, but as he is about to kill Yuji a massive nail stabs through his chest with the word RESONANCE in the backround. It's revealed that Nobara used her technique on Sukuna's remaining finger that Gojo had hid away, saving Yuji from Sukuna like she did against Mahito over 100 chapters ago giving him the chance to beat down on the king of curses and stab him through the heart with the excecutioners sword. Also Todo is there too cause i want him to be"
NGL Nobara using resonance & Yuji throwing hands on Sukuna would be good strategy

hey can I talk about one of my gripes about the critics of JJK real quick?

The constant bollocks about how GeGe can't write female characters and the most I ever get as to why that is, is cuse he kills them and like

he kinda does that to everyone so whats the issue and why is it specific to female character aspecially when one of the best written characters is maki.

Like what the ****? I don't get the critic here.

hey can I talk about one of my gripes about the critics of JJK real quick?

The constant bollocks about how GeGe can't write female characters and the most I ever get as to why that is, is cuse he kills them and like

he kinda does that to everyone so whats the issue and why is it specific to female character aspecially when one of the best written characters is maki.

Like what the ****? I don't get the critic here.
Honestly I wanted Yuki to live. My man Choso & Yuki would have lived happily ever after if it wasn't for Gege killing her off

Back