• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Geto clearly recognizes as soon as Yuta invokes the megaphone, and Geto is a special grade, ao using cursed energy while fighting shouldn't be a problem

I have a couple questions concerning the pages. Why are characters credited with MHS reactions for doing black flash? It's never said they have to perceive the energy in a millionth of a second the lag just has to be that small. The manga even says no Shaman can do it at will.

Also concerning this calc it might need to be redone since the calc group memeber said rubber bullet speed should be used.

Why are characters credited with MHS reactions for doing black flash? It's never said they have to perceive the energy in a millionth of a second the lag just has to be that small. The manga even says no Shaman can do it at will.
The character to execute the coup he need to notice the Cursed Energy at 0.000001, this is said several times. The character does not know how to use the fact that it is extremely difficult to use several times, people usually get only 1x in battle.
Also concerning this calc it might need to be redone since the calc group memeber said rubber bullet speed should be used.
I will answer. The bullet was not rubber. She creates a real bullet once a day

The character to execute the coup he need to notice the Cursed Energy at 0.000001, this is said several times. The character does not know how to use the fact that it is extremely difficult to use several times, people usually get only 1x in battle.

I will answer. The bullet was not rubber. She creates a real bullet once a day
Could you give me a link where that's stated. It'd be one thing if they can't do it several times but it's flat out said it CAN'T be done willingly by anyone. Assuming they could actually perceive the energy at those speeds it would be possible to be done willingly.

Even so looking into revolver pistol muzzle velocity gives me 270-350 m/s while the calc uses 445 m/s

Last edited:
constructs a real bullet.

That's the real bullet scan.

But even so, aren't bullets speed determined by the gun not the bullet? Does it matter if its a rubber bullet if it's being shot from a revolver
As I said previously even though it is a real bullet muzzle velocities for revolver pistols don't go that high. Assuming she's using a Colt Anaconda it'd be between 360-450 m/s (these aren't even used anymore). Other pistols like Smith and Wesson 500 don't even resemble her gun. It isn't a Magnum Research BFR as the ridge on top of her gun is too long plus her's is a six round pistol while the BFR is 5.

"There is not a single a Jujutsu Sorcerer who can it at all. How ever... For those who have experienced Black Flash, as compared to those who have not..."

People are aware of using Black Flash consciously. So if they are aware of the technique, they perceive the Blak Flash

"Using it more twice, it would difficult to do consecutively or on the same day"
"My record? Four. I was lucky"

What is difficult is the number of times to use the technique, even Kento himself says that what is difficult is the quantities. That’s why the record for using Black Flash is the number of times he use it

"There is not single Jujutsu Sorcerer who can use Black Flash at will [...] Is so amazing that hes using it at will"

Here again it says that the quantity is the most difficult, that the rare thing is to use the will

We normally use 445m/s for pistols
That page explicitly states they CAN'T use it at will and it never mentions perception it mentions experiencing it changes them.

There is a literal narrated statement it can't be done consciously. Nanami even attributes his record to pure luck and talks about how accomplishing is the first time puts you in a zone in which manipulating cursed energy is like breathing which would imply like breathing is easy, takes no thought and is usually automatic.

You're just being disingenuous again. The narrator literally says Itadori MAKES you THINK he's using it at will.

Why 445 m/s? many pistols can't even go that high.

There is a literal narrated statement it can't be done consciously.
... Scan?
Nanami even attributes his record to pure luck and talks about how accomplishing is the first time puts you in a zone in which manipulating cursed energy is like breathing which would imply like breathing is easy, takes no thought and is usually automatic.
He says that what is difficult is the number of times the technique is used, not least because it would not make sense to be lucky to use it four times if the difficulty is to perceive
You're just being disingenuous again. The narrator literally says Itadori MAKES you THINK he's using it at will.
Use in terms of quantity

"Her sense became podoundly sharp. And she reached that spark of 0.00001"

I forgot this scan
Why 445 m/s? many pistols can't even go that high.
Usually see them using this speed

... Scan?

He says that what is difficult is the number of times the technique is used, not least because it would not make sense to be lucky to use it four times if the difficulty is to perceive

Use in terms of quantity

"Her sense became podoundly sharp. And she reached that spark of 0.00001"

I forgot this scan

Usually see them using this speed
I gave it.

There are two scans saying it can't be done at will.

"She reached that spark of 0.00001" Literally backs up my point that it can't be performed at will and just lucking into black flash enhances you.

The speed make no sense though so let's not use it.

It's saying about the amount he uses. It is even mentioned that Nobara noticed the Black Flash.
I can’t tell if you’re deliberately misreading my posts and the scans at this point or if you’re making mistakes cause you’re tired or something.

Where in that scan I posted did it say anything about the number?

It never states she noticed anything just that her senses sharpened and she reached the point for Black Flash.

He refers to not using the will for the number of times, which is rare.

"Her senses became profoundly sharp"

She literally has senses capable of perceiving every second of the attack

Let's use, neither the calculating group pointed out this is flawed
There are two scans that say NO SORCERER can use it at will. They don’t mention number of times just that they can’t get it at will at all not even Gojo.

It never says that. It just says her senses sharpened and she reached Black Flash not that she perceived everything. Even if that was the case that directly contradicts the earliest and most recent statements on the move.

Let’s use what?

Also yuji should have resurrection and regen through sukuna. Sukuna torn out his heart and basically killed him and did binding vow to bring him back to life.

I think we are using 2.5x as a baseline, because ^2.5 would inflate the results. Either that, or we could say Black Flash is stronger than Yuji's divergent fist, which would make Black Flash at least 2x boost

But the author went out there way to say it's power 2.5 not 2.5x. It wouldn't be inflate it's just how the author wanted it.

Man, I just wrote them in my comment, I know that. What am I saying that what is difficult in technique is the number of times it is used, this is obvious in the plot. As the technique says, "Not every Sorcerer Jujutsu is capable of using", at no time is it said that they are not able to perceive the attacks. How do you think they count the Black Flash? If they didn't feel the technique, they wouldn't be able to count. The plot makes Kento amazing for knowing how to use Black Flash 4 times, if the plot wanted to convey the idea that what is limited is to perceive the attack, they would make their moment noticing the seconds, not using it multiple times

It literally means nothing. Gojo can't use it more than 4 times doesn't mean he doesn't feel the technique, it means he's not an excellent user of the technique

The meaning of the sentence is that she has a high-level perception capable of feeling the seconds, that is obvious in the sentence. And I really don't see the amount of contradiction, everything indicates that what is difficult is the number of times to use it several times. Kento himself says that this is what is difficult

445m/s
So if the series blatantly states: they can't use the technique at will doesn't that infer they don't have the reaction time for it? If everyone could use it at will, there'd be a black flash in every single major battle.

No sorcerer can use the technique verbatim I have no clue why you keep talking about amounts when both times it's said no one can use it at will the amount isn't brought up.

That is literally not what the Nobara statement says. This is exactly why I'm leaning towards the more blatant statements because not only do they not contradict eachother, they're the most recent and earliest statements on Black Flash, support how fights have gone and unlike the Nobara statement don't have multiple interpretations.

445 m/s makes no sense for that gun and the calc group member even advised we should use rubber bullet speed so even he has issues with the bullet speed used. There's also no reason why we should use some weird avergae when we have a gun model very close to Mai's.

I'm not replying to you again btw. Your entire argument is subjective interpretation of two statements when we have blatant statements that contradict them and the fact Black Flash isn't a super common that everyone uses in all their fights.

Back