• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The scaling is pretty wonky as is since Yuji is apparently 7B for harming Hanami (which is weird because Yuji really shouldn't be special grade this early). Also shouldn't we use the statements on grade levels in relation to conventional weaponry?

The scaling is pretty wonky as is since Yuji is apparently 7B for harming Hanami (which is weird because Yuji really shouldn't be special grade this early). Also shouldn't we use the statements on grade levels in relation to conventional weaponry?
Well, Gege stated that Jogo would literally die if he ever received the same black flashes Yuji did on hanami, so he pretty much reached special grade at this point, at least physically

We should as well, if carpet bombing is calcable which I think it was town lvl last I remember then you can say to harm special grades you'd need to be town lvl. but hanami isn't just a regular special grade. Also considering Nanami is first grade and yuji and him fought mahito together he should be first grade while being in the middle ranges of it.

We should as well, if carpet bombing is calcable which I think it was town lvl last I remember then you can say to harm special grades you'd need to be town lvl. but hanami isn't just a regular special grade. Also considering Nanami is first grade and yuji and him fought mahito together he should be first grade while being in the middle of it.
The amounts might play into speed as well.

What about Toji reacting to Mahito's black flash and blocking most of the damage two chapters ago? Would that not count as reacting to black flash?

Chapter 130 Page 9-10 I saw you post a scan earlier so you can go check for yourself if you don't believe me.

Edit: Both pages go together

Last edited:
He reacted to the punch not the flash and even then it’s instinctive so it isn’t as though he normally reacts that fast.
Instinctively reacting is still reacting, it's just your reactions pushed to their extreme. And to say he reacted to the punch is weird since he'd still have to have the cursed energy concentrated in the in-between interval of the punch landing and black flash landing, especially since Mahito faked him out.

Instinctively reacting is still reacting, it's just your reactions pushed to their extreme. And to say he reacted to the punch is weird since he'd still have to have the cursed energy concentrated in the in-between interval of the punch landing and black flash landing, especially since Mahito faked him out.
What says he has to have it in the time frame between the blow and Black Flash? Black Flash can’t even be triggered manually and he’d have no way of knowing it was even coming.

What says he has to have it in the time frame between the blow and Black Flash? Black Flash can’t even be triggered manually and he’d have no way of knowing it was even coming.
There is a delay before black flash lands though and everyone knows what that delay is. Not just that but Todo sent a large amount of cursed energy to counter black flash specifically since he was already shown able to defend against Mahito's normal strikes without any mention of him needing to use a large amount of cursed energy. It makes sense to say he reacted to that.

No divergent should slap nobara too. she's not even a true first grade. she literally was considered to be "getting in the way" if she went down to fight with nanami. Yet yuji is able to go down there and fight multiple special grades. He'd kill her casually. We also see that she can barely fight the blonde cursed user yet nanami is ******* him up and yuji scales to nanami while nobara is amazed by nanami's power.

Back