• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Could Takaba defeat, well, Gojo? Like, we know that his CT can counter Infinity, and the reason of why Kenjaku can do something against him is due to his experience, intelligence and personality. All of his powers are useless in the battle. So, could Gojo keep up with Takaba's comedy or something?

Could Takaba defeat, well, Gojo? Like, we know that his CT can counter Infinity, and the reason of why Kenjaku can do something against him is due to his experience, intelligence and personality. All of his powers are useless in the battle. So, could Gojo keep up with Takaba's comedy or something?
I can see it since Takaba can essentially warp reality if the outcome is funny from his perception, right? He just needs to get that mindset right and Takaba could make an explosion that destroys his brain and/or stomach from the inside. At the same time, while Gojo lacks Kenjaku's experience or knowledge, he's still pretty smart and has the six eyes. Plus, Gojo is quite the goofball himself. This seems like a battle of who cracks mentally first and how they take advantage of that opportunity.

I can see it since Takaba can essentially warp reality if the outcome is funny from his perception, right? He just needs to get that mindset right and Takaba could make an explosion that destroys his brain and/or stomach from the inside. At the same time, while Gojo lacks Kenjaku's experience or knowledge, he's still pretty smart and has the six eyes. Plus, Gojo is quite the goofball himself. This seems like a battle of who cracks mentally first and how they take advantage of that opportunity.
This is how it would go
Chapter starts with

Gojo: Damn Takaba was so strong. He didn't go all out. I'm not sure if I would have won if he had no CT. I wanted to give everything and I gave it all. But couldn't make Takaba Go all out.
Takaba: Stand Proud, you were strong

How did that special grade got killed instantly but kenjaku is still alive? is that some sort of resistant or-

Anyway Episode was fire. It shows why Sukuna was called as Natural Disaster. Last two episodes gave me Satisfaction. They really show Sukuna was walking disaster.

What's up with the anime having anime only fests that are stronger then the verse lol
That's just common with most anime. Since they have to fit filler in wherever they can, when extending fight scenes and since these are creative works as well so there is often a desire to make good work, exaggeration and scaling things up just comes naturally.

It's the main reason that almost all of MHA's feats on the wiki come from their movies.

Manga: Jogo set a building on fire
Anime: Jogo melt entire city blocks and crush two buildings with giant hands created by the melt of the these city blocks

Manga: Toji is a animal and tries to kill Megumi with his all, but cant due to Megumi's strategy and intelligence. The shikigamis are used just as a distraction
Anime: Toji is playing with Megumi and isnt using his all. Blitz everything that Megumi can do and sees him in slow motion. Could have killed him at least twice without a problem. Rabbits are better at mano a mano than Megumi

Manga: Jogo set a building on fire
Anime: Jogo melt entire city blocks and crush two buildings with giant hands created by the melt of the these city blocks

Manga: Toji is a animal and tries to kill Megumi with his all, but cant due to Megumi's strategy and intelligence. The shikigamis are used just as a distraction
Anime: Toji is playing with Megumi and isnt using his all. Blitz everything that Megumi can do and sees him in slow motion. Could have killed him at least twice without a problem. Rabbits are better at mano a mano than Megumi
honestly megumi surviving even in manga makes literally no sense. Not only is he nerfed from the usage of domain expansion, especially the clash of domain he had, but bro then had to go against one of the top tiers. intelligence and strategy ain't saving him from being statued. plot armor is pretty blatant.
though I'd imagine Toji was just, possibly subconsciously holding back

Edit: Meant toji holding back subconsciously

Domain Expansion only gets rid of your CT for a while, it doesn't actually reduce any stats.

Domain Expansion only gets rid of your CT for a while, it doesn't actually reduce any stats.
it weakens your ce manip first off, when you lose your ct temporarily.
Secondly, it is a ultimate move that expands A LOT OF your ce, and we see how it affects Mahito and Megumi when they use it, they're severely drained and weakened.

He lost it for sure, he just had enough time to recharge before Toji really started taking him down

Hakari Profile is updated

Because we normally add renders for transformations or versions (And on special cases, different outfits). The last pic is the only one that should be used. You can add as much quotes as you want though.

Back