• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

• We don't know what Yuta domain can do
  • Hakari domain sure hit has no effects on opponents. Hakari and Higurama has unique domains in the whole verse because it's not just domain it's a mixture born from Innate technique which they don't even know properly.
  • Also yuta abilities are based on copying so I doubt him having a sure hit domain based on Deadly abilities.
It's because his CT is based on copying that I think his sure hit is one of the deadly variants. Because we know how Yuta copies CTs, he needs a part of the sorcerer and seeing as the only way we've seen him on-screen get a CT is through having Rika chomp up an arm, I imagine something along the lies of Naoya's domain going down

Powerscaling aside

Is there ANY narrative implication of Hakari > Yuta (preferably one that isn't the immediately refuted Yuta statement that Hakari fans cling on to for dear life)
Hakari beat down Kashimo who was likely strongest of his era same era as Ryu.
Also Kashimo lasted more time against Hakari than Ryu against Yuta.
From the top of my head, Yuta was 2nd to Gojo stated in Sendai (could be interpreted differently via the "unusual abilities" or "a prodigy" translation) ,
Same statement gets stomped by Kenjaku when he sees Yuki as bigger threat than Yuta.
Yuta being the good guys insurance, Kenjaku stating that Yuta leads the heavy hitters group, and
Hakari information was not fully available to anyone especially Domain abilities are not spread to many people.
Also.Yuta is kinda you know main concentration everywhere because of his copy abilities and other bullshit
also Kenjaku referencing Yuta as #2 in the latest chapter
It was talking about highest CE. First one is Sukuna so doesn't matter

It's because his CT is based on copying that I think his sure hit is one of the deadly variants. Because we know how Yuta copies CTs, he needs a part of the sorcerer and seeing as the only way we've seen him on-screen get a CT is through having Rika chomp up an arm, I imagine something along the lies of Naoya's domain going down
His abilities are useless if he can't kill Hakari with some one shot kill to head.

His abilities are useless if he can't kill Hakari with some one shot kill to head.
Again, Yuta is for sure stronger than Hakari without Jackpot. And since Hakari isn't able to gurantee a jackpot first try with his domain, not to mention if Yuta's domain just outclasses him, one shotting hakari isn't that hard for a sorcerer with multiple one-shot abilities.

What is Hakari going to do against "Get crushed", "Explode", "Freeze" without Jackpot? Hakari's problem as a sorcerer is that he has to get going before he's able to really step into the ring proper with the likes of Special Grade sorcerer's. He was lucky he had his fight before he started boxing with Kashimo, but he can't gurantee that every time.

htdjtyhd87vb1.jpg

Yall can't tell me this isn't foreshadowing for Gojo's return

Hakari beat down Kashimo who was likely strongest of his era same era as Ryu.
Also Kashimo lasted more time against Hakari than Ryu against Yuta.

Same statement gets stomped by Kenjaku when he sees Yuki as bigger threat than Yuta.

Hakari information was not fully available to anyone especially Domain abilities are not spread to many people.
Also.Yuta is kinda you know main concentration everywhere because of his copy abilities and other bullshit

It was talking about highest CE. First one is Sukuna so doesn't matter
If you want to say they are comparable, Ryu has the highest output in history and Yuta was bare handing granite blasts, while Hakari had to domain amp to beat base Kashimo in an extreme diff. Kashimo was also old and dying when Ishigori was seemingly in his prime (or younger at least) so comparing them 1:1 in the Edo period might not be straightfoward

Can you clarify which specific instance you mean? Him calling her a beast/painful to deal with? For Yuki, he just figured out her technique. He couldn't get info on her iirc so he was more cautious and she was an unknown quantity. We see him basically low-mid diff her anyway. Or do you mean because he was verbally dismissing Yuta in Shibuya? That was situational and in response to Gojo saying Yuta could be him. He is downplaying him in the sense that he cannot be the next Satoru Gojo, not because he thinks he is weak.

I've read the Viz translation and that makes sense, but despite the very little difference in wording, intially from TCB it was phrased in a way that made the other interpretation possible too.

In terms of the fight, I would favour Yuta since Hakari would have to not only hold off Yuta, but Rika as well who is also on his level in a 2v1, while avoiding a myriad of copy attacks and plain versatility from Yuta. I fully believe Yuta can kill Hakari in the first Jackpot

Official Translation is out for latest chapter and John warry really messes up dialogues. His translation are more like MTL
They read fine. The only awkward line from this chapter is that nameless sorcerer breaking down what's happening but I feel that's more a fault of the line Gege was writing instead of just a translator issue.

They read fine. The only awkward line from this chapter is that nameless sorcerer breaking down what's happening but I feel that's more a fault of the line Gege was writing instead of just a translator issue.
Here in Viz states our friends but TCB has my friends which makes more suitable for the situation. I don't know how our friends suits here.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_239_idiotic_006.png
There are few other things but John warry translation hits differently than whatever scenes shows

Here in Viz states our friends but TCB has my friends which makes more suitable for the situation. I don't know how our friends suits here.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_239_idiotic_006.png
There are few other things but John warry translation hits differently than whatever scenes shows
They hit differently sure, but I don't necessarily think these are better.

If you want to say they are comparable, Ryu has the highest output in history and Yuta was bare handing granite blasts, while Hakari had to domain amp to beat base Kashimo in an extreme diff. Kashimo was also old and dying when Ishigori was seemingly in his prime (or younger at least) so comparing them 1:1 in the Edo period might not be straightforward
Ryu has highest output in history gets debunked by the fact Sukuna already existed and his even 15F output surpasses Ryu.
Hakari hits jackpot because of his immense luck so domain amp or not doesn't matter.
Can you clarify which specific instance you mean? Him calling her a beast/painful to deal with? For Yuki, he just figured out her technique. He couldn't get info on her iirc so he was more cautious and she was an unknown quantity. We see him basically low-mid diff her anyway. Or do you mean because he was verbally dismissing Yuta in Shibuya? That was situational and in response to Gojo saying Yuta could be him. He is downplaying him in the sense that he cannot be the next Satoru Gojo, not because he thinks he is weak.
Here and here. Kenjaku was obviously talking about he can't beat Yuki in any straightforward way.
He then uses DE and Blind spot mini Uzumaki.
If it was Yuta Kenjaku can just spam cursed spirits and keep Rika at bay and Beat the shit out Yuta with his own.
I've read the Viz translation and that makes sense, but despite the very little difference in wording, intially from TCB it was phrased in a way that made the other interpretation possible too.
It was only talking about CE and maki not having CE and teleportation of Mei mei brother.
In terms of the fight, I would favour Yuta since Hakari would have to not only hold off Yuta, but Rika as well who is also on his level in a 2v1, while avoiding a myriad of copy attacks and plain versatility from Yuta. I fully believe Yuta can kill Hakari in the first Jackpot
There is nothing on Yutas kit that can put down Hakari. Also Kashimo is 3rd fastest character in the verse and Jackpot Hakari was able to tag him. So obviously Yuta lacks speed advantage here.
Yuta only advantage I see is Rika and Cursed tool. The moment second domain expansion of Hakari begins Yuta is done for.

There is nothing on Yutas kit that can put down Hakari. Also Kashimo is 3rd fastest character in the verse and Jackpot Hakari was able to tag him. So obviously Yuta lacks speed advantage here.
Yuta only advantage I see is Rika and Cursed tool. The moment second domain expansion of Hakari begins Yuta is done for.
Yuta does have cursed speech which in the hands of someone with as much CE as him, is a powerful ability

Yuta does have cursed speech which in the hands of someone with as much CE as him, is a powerful ability
It gets nulled by Hakari immense cursed energy unless Yuta uses it before Hakari spams a domain that's a different case. But both having information on both of them Hakari with his BIQ would starts the fight with Domain.

It gets nulled by Hakari immense cursed energy unless Yuta uses it before Hakari spams a domain that's a different case. But both having information on both of them Hakari with his BIQ would starts the fight with Domain.
That's not how Hakari's cursed energy or cursed speech works. Cursed speech affects you regardless of your CE amount, Inumaki's problem is that he just isn't tough enough to take the constant feedback that comes from his technique. Hakari's Jackpot only insures a stat boost and constant regen. And not to mention, you're still ignoring Hakari's big problem when fighting Yuta, which is since he doesn't automatically start with jackpot and can't guarantee it from the start where Yuta can do everything he needs without any real setup

That's not how Hakari's cursed energy or cursed speech works. Cursed speech affects you regardless of your CE amount, Inumaki's problem is that he just isn't tough enough to take the constant feedback that comes from his technique. Hakari's Jackpot only insures a stat boost and constant regen. And not to mention, you're still ignoring Hakari's big problem when fighting Yuta, which is since he doesn't automatically start with jackpot and can't guarantee it from the start where Yuta can do everything he needs without any real setup
No cursed speech didn't affected Geto despite covering a large scale area and if Yuta can keep spamming Cursed speech he would have used the same thing again and again. It doens't affect much on stronger Opponents. Beside Characters can protect themselves with Reinforcing their ears. knowing how inside Jackpot Hakari can remove opponent cursed energy from his body I don't see Cursed speech even reaching Hakari brain to kill him off.

Ryu has highest output in history gets debunked by the fact Sukuna already existed and his even 15F output surpasses Ryu.
Hakari hits jackpot because of his immense luck so domain amp or not doesn't matter.
He was still stated to have the highest output of all culling game players which should at least put him > base Kashimo

It still makes him stronger though, which means JP Hakari ~ Base Kashimo, who has less output than a guy whos blast base Yuta tanked with his hands

Here and here. Kenjaku was obviously talking about he can't beat Yuki in any straightforward way.
He then uses DE and Blind spot mini Uzumaki.
If it was Yuta Kenjaku can just spam cursed spirits and keep Rika at bay and Beat the shit out Yuta with his own.
This was just after he found out her CT for the first time, as opposed to Yuta who he knows already. He was testing the waters and initially on the back foot because of this

Unfortunately Hakari can't spam cursed spirirts to distract Rika, he is going to throw hands and get overwhelmed
It was only talking about CE and maki not having CE and teleportation of Mei mei brother.
Yes, this is probably how I would interpret the statement too actually so you can bin that

Cursed Speech, 2v1 with Rika, longer time limit initially, tools

Speed scaling in JJK is dumb and subjective, but I will say I personally don't have JP Hakari so much faster than Yuta/Maki that he could blitz (if at all, but I haven't thought it through yet)

He was still stated to have the highest output of all culling game players which should at least put him > base Kashimo

It still makes him stronger though, which means JP Hakari ~ Base Kashimo, who has less output than a guy whos blast base Yuta tanked with his hands
There is nothing states Base Kashimo is weaker than Ryu.
Infact Sukuna also player in culling game by your logic
Sukuna < Ryu which was already shown Sukuna stomping Ryu.
This was just after he found out her CT for the first time, as opposed to Yuta who he knows already. He was testing the waters and initially on the back foot because of this

He was testing out but he didn't had guts to fight Yuki head on and had to cheat her. Meanwhile Geto body was comparable to Yutas in 0. Here Yuki beats the shit out of him.
Unfortunately Hakari can't spam cursed spirirts to distract Rika, he is going to throw hands and get overwhelmed
He doesn't need to he can just survive the domain and spam it again. Second domain would end the match if not 3rd domain
Cursed Speech, 2v1 with Rika, longer time limit initially, tools
No cursed speech didn't affected Geto despite covering a large scale area and if Yuta can keep spamming Cursed speech he would have used the same thing again and again. It doens't affect much on stronger Opponents. Beside Characters can protect themselves with Reinforcing their ears. knowing how inside Jackpot Hakari can remove opponent cursed energy from his body I don't see Cursed speech even reaching Hakari brain to kill him off.
^
Also Cursed tools in Yuta possession we don't have much information and if it has nothing to cut off Hakari head it's useless
Let's not forget Hakari can use doors in his domain to defend.
Also he can just shift the co ordinates and throw Rika out and fight with Yuta alone.
Speed scaling in JJK is dumb and subjective, but I will say I personally don't have JP Hakari so much faster than Yuta/Maki that he could blitz (if at all, but I haven't thought it through yet)
Speed scaling in JJk is dumb sure but it doesn't Disapprove currently Hakari does has speed scaling way better than Yuta.
Also we clearly have statement for Hakari gets faster inside his domain so definitely not seeing why he shouldn't be faster than Yuta.

There is nothing states Base Kashimo is weaker than Ryu.
Infact Sukuna also player in culling game by your logic
Sukuna < Ryu which was already shown Sukuna stomping Ryu.
There is also nothing having base Kashimo over Ryu in output, while the entire narrative leans towards Ryu. As I said, Kashimo was also old and dying when Ishigori was seemingly in his prime so Edo period comparisons are meh at best
He was testing out but he didn't had guts to fight Yuki head on and had to cheat her.
Due to this uncertainty. Kenjaku is a prepared person, going into a fight blind is not his comfort zone.

Meanwhile Geto body was comparable to Yutas in 0. Here Yuki beats the shit out of him.

He doesn't need to he can just survive the domain and spam it again. Second domain would end the match if not 3rd domain
Hakari doesn't have the hax so these comparisons are meaningless tbh. I disagree with him resisting cursed speech, he would also need to 2v1 2 people on that level. That will not be easy for a CQC fighter.

^
Also Cursed tools in Yuta possession we don't have much information and if it has nothing to cut off Hakari head it's useless
Let's not forget Hakari can use doors in his domain to defend.
Also he can just shift the co ordinates and throw Rika out and fight with Yuta alone.
Against Charles, he didn't use it against Kashimo so it must not be all that.

That's the worst thing he can do because then Rika attacks the domain from the outside

Speed scaling in JJk is dumb sure but it doesn't Disapprove currently Hakari does has speed scaling way better than Yuta.
Also we clearly have statement for Hakari gets faster inside his domain so definitely not seeing why he shouldn't be faster than Yuta.
Yuta was confident in holding off Mahoraga and Agito with Rika, which means one of them could handle Mahoraga, who boxed with Gojo (in no way are they relative, but he couldn't blitz)

There is also nothing having base Kashimo over Ryu in output, while the entire narrative leans towards Ryu. As I said, Kashimo was also old and dying when Ishigori was seemingly in his prime so Edo period comparisons are meh at best
You didn't tackled Ryu > Sukuna. So don't bring back Kashimo has less Output than Ryu when it was never stated.
Due to this uncertainty. Kenjaku is a prepared person, going into a fight blind is not his comfort zone.
What Uncertainty can do against Physical status?
If Yuta receives the same punch from Yuki he is done for.
Also Yuki also has Garuda so she can just lock up Rika in Somewhere else or just one shot her with Garuda.
Hakari doesn't have the hax so these comparisons are meaningless tbh. I disagree with him resisting cursed speech, he would also need to 2v1 2 people on that level. That will not be easy for a CQC fighter.
You disagreeing doesn't Disapprove the feats shown by Geto and uro resisting it.
Additionally even Kyoto students when kamo literally states it's possible to Resists with CE reinforcement.
Against Charles, he didn't use it against Kashimo so it must not be all that.
Against Charles he did used doors. Agaisnt Kashimo he didn't had to because both were fighting with hand to hand
That's the worst thing he can do because then Rika attacks the domain from the outside
He doens't have barriers so doesn't matter
Yuta was confident in holding off Mahoraga and Agito with Rika, which means one of them could handle Mahoraga, who boxed with Gojo (in no way are they relative, but he couldn't blitz)
There is nothing indicates Hakari with Jackpot can't do the same.
Yuta was just ready to jump into the fight to help Gojo that's all. Also for a fact Base Hakari was able to catch upto Uraume at same speed rate at Kashimo catching upto Sukuna in current Arc shows his base speed also increased. His Jackpot will be even higher.

You didn't tackled Ryu > Sukuna. So don't bring back Kashimo has less Output than Ryu when it was never stated.
It has come to my attention that the raw Japanese used was akin to "Highest energy output of that date domain" or period, which means it is another Viz **** up.

So it doesn't contradict at all because Sukuna isn't from that period. Ryu output > base Kashimo is uncontradicted then.
What Uncertainty can do against Physical status?
If Yuta receives the same punch from Yuki he is done for.
Also Yuki also has Garuda so she can just lock up Rika in Somewhere else or just one shot her with Garuda.
I think we're getting confused or misinterpreting on both ends. I'm not interested in Yuki vs Yuta, Garuda + mass is hax, Hakari's punch is in no way one shotting Yuta
You disagreeing doesn't Disapprove the feats shown by Geto and uro resisting it.
Additionally even Kyoto students when kamo literally states it's possible to Resists with CE reinforcement.
I haven't seen V0 in a while, so scans could help here.

Uro had to cover her ears. Good luck to Hakari trying to cover his ears while getting jumped by Rika and Yuta.

The resistance thing is futile because our entire argument is whether Hakari or Yuta is stronger, so I will just say Yuta overpowers his CE reinforcement
He doens't have barriers so doesn't matter

There is nothing indicates Hakari with Jackpot can't do the same.
Yuta was just ready to jump into the fight to help Gojo that's all. Also for a fact Base Hakari was able to catch up Uraume at same speed rate at Kashimo catching upto Sukuna in current Arc shows his base speed also increased. His Jackpot will be even higher.
Pretty sure we've seen Hakari's barrier (vs Uraume it cast a black sphere similar to other closed domains)

But there is no statement or anything to say he can

Yuta also spotted the domain time difference between Gojo and Sukuna while Hakari couldn't

Then your blitz argument is killed because if you also want to scale Hakari to that then they are relative at best which means Yuta still is more versatile and fights 2v1

We don't know how he caught up, Ui Ui could have played a role, maybe not.

It has come to my attention that the raw Japanese used was akin to "Highest energy output of that date domain" or period, which means it is another Viz **** up.

So it doesn't contradict at all because Sukuna isn't from that period. Ryu output > base Kashimo is uncontradicted then.
It doesn't mean anything. I'm talking about current Culling game feats. Old Kashimo having less CE output means nothing. Sukuna was a player in culling game if you think that whole output thing is correct then I can't help you in that.
It has nothing to do with edo period. When Kashimo in Culling game is prime version. I don't see why he would be in younger version if it's not prime.
I think we're getting confused or misinterpreting on both ends. I'm not interested in Yuki vs Yuta, Garuda + mass is hax, Hakari's punch is in no way one shotting Yuta
Hakari does not need to one shot. He can survive one domain clash that's enough second or third domain would just wear down Yuta
I haven't seen V0 in a while, so scans could help here.
Here is the full fight between yuta and Geto
https://ww2.*****************.com/chapter/jujutsu-kaisen-chapter-0.4/
Uro had to cover her ears. Good luck to Hakari trying to cover his ears while getting jumped by Rika and Yuta.
Uro ≠ Hakari
Beside Cursed speed takes too much out of him. He barely uses. Check JJk 0 above link he himself states how much toll it takes.
The resistance thing is futile because our entire argument is whether Hakari or Yuta is stronger, so I will just say Yuta overpowers his CE reinforcement
knowing how inside Jackpot Hakari can remove opponent cursed energy from his body I don't see Cursed speech even reaching Hakari brain to kill him off.
Read this again
But there is no statement or anything to say he can
He has feats he doesn't need statement.
He used that against Yuji
He used that against Charles..
Pretty sure we've seen Hakari's barrier (vs Uraume it cast a black sphere similar to other closed domains)
He can close or open. Its according to his wish. Check Kashimo vs Hakari fight second domain clash happened outside the barriers and 3rd domain Hakari removed the barriers they were sinking into the sea.
Yuta also spotted the domain time difference between Gojo and Sukuna while Hakari couldn't
Jackpot Hakari ≠ base Hakari
Then your blitz argument is killed because if you also want to scale Hakari to that then they are relative at best which means Yuta still is more versatile and fights 2v1
2 vs 1 only for 5 mins and jackpot Hakari is technically immortality for the time being. Like I said Yuta can't do anything when second domain activates Rika would be gone.
Also Hakari himself is good with H2H combat I don't see same speed of 2 characters giving him much trouble.
We don't know how he caught up, Ui Ui could have played a role, maybe not.
It's never stated he got teleported until it's not stated I will take it as he ran to Uraume.

Last comment from me because this is circling:

Ishigori is not going to be narratively hyped up on his output, one of which was TO Kashimo himself, and called a True Canon, just for it to mean nothing. Sukuna is irrelevant as he wasn't around in the Edo and if the new translation info is correct, it means it doesn't contradict anything. I don't know about the Culling Games statement Raws, but you're backing Kashimo on nitpicks, "I don't see why not" and tertiary factors while I'm showcasing direct statements.

Maybe Ryu does have higher output then Sukuna, but it wouldn't mean much since maybe his output relative to his CE is higher, which wouldn't mean much anyway.

2 > 1, and they are all similar level at worst

He said it's hard to use and control in V0, Culling Games Yuta has the S&F seals and fights an entire full battle after also literally starting with cursed speech.

The only instance of this wasn't instant, it took 5 pages and Kashimo had time to move close to Hakari and monologue for a page under water. If talking is a free action, it still took him from falling into and sinking a bit into the water, more than enough time for Yuta/Rika to attack

Im not 100% sure on the domain thing considering he was so gobsmacked by the reveal of open domains in 225

Still shows an unquantifiable gap between Base Hakari and Base Yuta, which the JP boost would need to not only overcome, but also surpass in a way that allows for him to survive a 2v1 with them

As soon as Kashimo died Yuji and Higurumu also got there nigh instantly, so I assume it's not some crazy speed feat but even if it is, Base Yuta > Base Hakari so he would upscale 🙃

Last comment from me because this is circling:

Ishigori is not going to be narratively hyped up on his output, one of which was TO Kashimo himself, and called a True Canon, just for it to mean nothing. Sukuna is irrelevant as he wasn't around in the Edo and if the new translation info is correct, it means it doesn't contradict anything. I don't know about the Culling Games statement Raws, but you're backing Kashimo on nitpicks, "I don't see why not" and tertiary factors while I'm showcasing direct statements.
He didn't narratively hyped up. It was Kenjaku saying there was a highest output. So character statement.
Also highest Output can mean many things
Kashimo can output 99/100
Ryu can output 100/100
Doesn't automatically mean Ryu scales way above Kashimo.
Maybe Ryu does have higher output then Sukuna, but it wouldn't mean much since maybe his output relative to his CE is higher, which wouldn't mean much anyway.
Hakari has Cursed Energy more than Yuta in Jackpot so by your logic Hakari > Yuta automatically 🤔

Same link also states Hakari high output in the fight

2 > 1, and they are all similar level at worst
CQC Hakari is just better fighter doesn't matter if it's 2vs1
He said it's hard to use and control in V0, Culling Games Yuta has the S&F seals and fights an entire full battle after also literally starting with cursed speech.
Ability is same.. Cursed Energy reserve in JJK 0 for yuta was more than current Yuta as Current Yuta only has remnants of Rika not original one. Also nothing shows or proves Yuta having better physical states than JJK0.
The only instance of this wasn't instant, it took 5 pages and Kashimo had time to move close to Hakari and monologue for a page under water. If talking is a free action, it still took him from falling into and sinking a bit into the water, more than enough time for Yuta/Rika to attack
Hakari has better feats in hand to hand so don't see him getting overpowered in Close Combat. Also his Regeneration in the Jackpot surpasses whatever yuta got.
Im not 100% sure on the domain thing considering he was so gobsmacked by the reveal of open domains in 225
36347538_784_1145_110600.webp

Still shows an unquantifiable gap between Base Hakari and Base Yuta, which the JP boost would need to not only overcome, but also surpass in a way that allows for him to survive a 2v1 with them
There is no unquantifiable difference stated for base Yuta and base Hakari.
Base Hakari can tank attacks from Kashimo. JP boost even amps him further.
As soon as Kashimo died Yuji and Higurumu also got there nigh instantly, so I assume it's not some crazy speed feat but even if it is, Base Yuta > Base Hakari so he would upscale 🙃
This argument is worst when Kashima vs Sukuna was going around for some time so I don't know what TF are you even trying to say here because Hakari and Kashimo got there at same time. Where Kashimo was in a rush mode not wanting others to interfere in the fight..

I would rather buy Yuta statement over Maki. There is no proof for she knows about Hakari full capabilities.
5844668_784_1145_86716.webp

Also for a fact Gege trolls the same thing again from Megumi mouth.
8569797_784_1145_157058.webp

It was strong enough to neutralize Red and Blue. Gojo used amped Red or strengthened red whatever you call it.
Nah he wasn’t able to null red. Sukuna even says as much that red and blue are too strong to be power nulled. It’s that they’re more “strengthened” than neutral limitless is.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_010.png

At the end of the day, one of them is off screen fighting Sukuna's personal side chef, while another is being saved up for a climatic clash with the major antagonist

Nah but for real, you can delve into all the nitty gritties, but authorial intent is the buzzword in all this

I don’t think people understand what exactly a FP Yuta is. CT’s are 80% of your talent, and I don’t propose this to be a linear buff, but a 20% Yuta was eating punches from the guy with the highest CE output of all players (which includes no-CT Kashimo, and Hakari) and guarding them well, punching through Granite Blasts (which are the same strength irregardless of if he’s actually used the technique), and physically clashing with him. Not to mention the obvious holding back to not kill, protect the people, and Rika.

Hakari in JP could only make Kashimo nosebleed, again, no CT, so he’s using 20% of his arsenal. He simply doesn’t have the AP to significantly overpower even Base Yuta. Now couple that with a Domain, 120% Buff, Rika, cursed weapons, spatial manipulation, sure-hit small domains, cursed speech, and more, JP Hakari is just hilariously outmatched in everything but unkillabilty. Need I remind you that Yuta also claims he (and Rika) would not enough to handle, but be effective against Mahoraga and Agito.

Last edited:
Nah he wasn’t able to null red. Sukuna even says as much that red and blue are too strong to be power nulled. It’s that they’re more “strengthened” than neutral limitless is.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_232_010.png
I seen the raws somewhere in Twitter some translator stated it has kanji different from red to show that red was amped

I don’t think people understand what exactly a FP Yuta is. CT’s are 80% of your talent, and I don’t propose this to be a linear buff, but a 20% Yuta was eating punches from the guy with the highest CE output of all players (which includes no-CT Kashimo, and Hakari) and guarding them well, punching through Granite Blasts (which are the same strength irregardless of if he’s actually used the technique), and physically clashing with him. Not to mention the obvious holding back to not kill, protect the people, and Rika.

Hakari in JP could only make Kashimo nosebleed, again, no CT, so he’s using 20% of his arsenal. He simply doesn’t have the AP to significantly overpower even Base Yuta. Now couple that with a Domain, 120% Buff, Rika, cursed weapons, spatial manipulation, sure-hit small domains, cursed speech, and more, JP Hakari is just hilariously outmatched in everything but unkillabilty. Need I remind you that Yuta also claims he (and Rika) would not enough to handle, but be effective against Mahoraga and Agito.
Damn..So Sukuna was using only 20% of his power to Fight Gojo 🤔

I seen the raws somewhere in Twitter some translator stated it has kanji different from red to show that red was amped
I think its amped in the sense that he uses chants to buff it but he had lost his output prior to this. And the manga states that he does this to "make up" for his lost output, so its safe to say it has the same output as a normal red.

At the end of the day, one of them is off screen fighting Sukuna's personal side chef, while another is being saved up for a climatic clash with the major antagonist

Nah but for real, you can delve into all the nitty gritties, but authorial intent is the buzzword in all this
There is no author Statement here
Only thing Author states is Yuta is second only to Gojo in unusual abilities. Even Kenny talks about abilities and CE not about any power. Infact he doesn't see him as a threat.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_90_18.jpg
Also you think Hakari is one of the heavy hitters but doesn't scale to Yuta?
Yuta with unusual abilities
Maki with Heavenly Restriction Body
Hakari with what? Why would Kenjaku consider him as a heavy hitter if he was weaker than them?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_222_013.png

I think its amped in the sense that he uses chants to buff it but he had lost his output prior to this. And the manga states that he does this to "make up" for his lost output, so its safe to say it has the same output as a normal red.
That's not how strengthened statement works.

Back