• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

A good character quote might be his internal monologue to Panda.

"There's no way I'm gonna go down to B5F. I gotta buy some more time, cuz I don't wanna die!"

But also, you should drop limited resistance to ice and temperature manipulation, he was frozen like all the rest he just didn't get frozen all over

and-since-then-comedy-never-peaked-again-v0-bnulmjaug6qb1.png

I know it might be stressful but can someone list the top 20 Jjk characters? In terms of strength with cursed techniques and physical stats involved
In my opinion it would go

0# FumiHIMko Wakaba
1# Sukuna
2# Gojo
3# Kenjaku
4# Kashimo
5# Yuta
6# Mahoraga
7# Yuki
8# Yorozu
9# Geto
10# Toji/Maki
11# Hakari
12# Mahito
13# Ryu
14# Jogo
15# Curse Naoya
16# Uro
17# Yuji (will hopefully go a lot higher in the next few chaps)
18# Uraume
19# Choso
20# Hanami

0# FumiHIMko Wakaba
1# Sukuna
2# Gojo
3# Kenjaku
4# Kashimo
5# Yuta
6# Mahoraga
7# Yuki
8# Yorozu
9# Geto
10# Toji/Maki
11# Hakari
12# Mahito
13# Ryu
14# Jogo
15# Curse Naoya
16# Uro
18# Uraume
19# Choso
20# Hanami
Bruh Yuji is obviously above cursed Naoya and Uro is very low on your list. Toji/maki is too high

I know it might be stressful but can someone list the top 20 Jjk characters? In terms of strength with cursed techniques and physical stats involved
Whoever is in same number you can order however you like.
  1. Sukuna
  2. Gojo
  3. Yorozu/Kenjaku/Hakari(Jackpot)/Kashimo(No CT)/Yuki/Uraume
  4. Yuta/Ryu/Uro/Geto/Miguel
  5. Angel
  6. Yuji/Maki/Toji/Higurama
  7. Jogo/Choso
  8. Curse Naoya

Mach 3 flight and cellular sure hit domain go brrrr
Yuji bliztes
Maki > Mach 3 Naoya
Yuji was able to keep up with her at full speed + Current Yuji is arguably stronger than culling game Yuji
Flight ain't gonna save Naoya when Yuji can jump above Buildings.
Also Yuji can just blizt Noaya inside the domain. LMAO if that old geezer can almost reach Naoya inside the domain I don't see why Yuji can't.
I really dont see her beating anyone above her accept maybe Hakari
Like it or not she is relative to Yuta and Ryu
Culling game version of Maki gets her ass kicked by Hakari and Yuta and anyone relative to him.

Why is Uraume above Yuta?
I'm considering Culling game and previous feats
Kenjaku needed to dodge PB despite he has resistance to Poison manipulation. If he had enough durability than that he would just tank it. Uraume durability was enough to tank that somewhat.
Atleast I would say Uraume Durability >~ Kenjaku.
Her attacks even made Yorozu back off in Heina Era. So I wouldn't mind giving her a spot above Yuta.

Current versions feats may differ.

Yuji bliztes
Maki > Mach 3 Naoya
Yuji was able to keep up with her at full speed + Current Yuji is arguably stronger than culling game Yuji
Flight ain't gonna save Naoya when Yuji can jump above Buildings.
Also Yuji can just blizt Noaya inside the domain. LMAO if that old geezer can almost reach Naoya inside the domain I don't see why Yuji can't.
Maki's reaction speed with Analytical Prediction > Curse Naoya. Maki's actual movement speed which is what Yuji scales to is below Naoya's
Like it or not she is relative to Yuta and Ryu
Most of the high tiers are relative to eachother in raw stats, hell even Choso was throwing hands with Kenjaku. But Uro was pretty clearly the weakest of the three and most people above her have some way to counter her sky manip
Culling game version of Maki gets her ass kicked by Hakari and Yuta and anyone relative to him.
Maki is clearly implaid to be relative to Yuta and Hakari though

I'm considering Culling game and previous feats
Kenjaku needed to dodge PB despite he has resistance to Poison manipulation. If he had enough durability than that he would just tank it. Uraume durability was enough to tank that somewhat.
Atleast I would say Uraume Durability >~ Kenjaku.
Her attacks even made Yorozu back off in Heina Era. So I wouldn't mind giving her a spot above Yuta.

Current versions feats may differ.
Even if Uraume is above Yuta in dura Yuta still surpasses her in survivablity because of his CE reserves and RCT

Maki's reaction speed with Analytical Prediction > Curse Naoya. Maki's actual movement speed which is what Yuji scales to is below Naoya's
If she can analyse Naoya speed but couldn't predict Sukuna speed that only shows Sukuna > Naoya
Where Yuji and Maki was desperately fighting Sukuna.
Also Yuji has both of his combat and travel speed same.
Most of the high tiers are relative to eachother in raw stats, hell even Choso was throwing hands with Kenjaku. But Uro was pretty clearly the weakest of the three and most people above her have some way to counter her sky manip
She took direct hits from Yuta and Rika stop trying to make it like her durability comes from Sky manipulation. Her durability isn't any lower than Ryu. Ryu got hurt by Rikas punches pretty badly.
Maki is clearly implaid to be relative to Yuta and Hakari though
Never implied she is relative. She is just considered heavy hitter because of Heavenly Restriction. Check latest chapter Kenjaku was vary of her because he can't track her not because she is big shot atleast she doens't have big feats
Even if Uraume is above Yuta in dura Yuta still surpasses her in survivablity because of his CE reserves and RCT
Her Powers made Yorozu back off
Yorozu > Uro ~ Yuta
Uraume has RCT too + She should have better efficiency than Yuta. Only thing Yuta Outscale Uraume is with his boundless cursed energy. Though I don't see how he is gonna escape if he gets frozen and gets one shoted in the head and we don't know how much time he requires to copy a technique.

A good character quote might be his internal monologue to Panda.

"There's no way I'm gonna go down to B5F. I gotta buy some more time, cuz I don't wanna die!"

But also, you should drop limited resistance to ice and temperature manipulation, he was frozen like all the rest he just didn't get frozen all over
I will remove it then

If she can analyse Naoya speed but couldn't predict Sukuna speed that only shows Sukuna > Naoya
She never struggles to predict Sukuna though, the only time Sukky even hits her directly is after he cleaves the ground
Also Yuji has both of his combat and travel speed same.
But Maki doesnt
She took direct hits from Yuta and Rika
A Yuta that was holding back not to kill her
stop trying to make it like her durability comes from Sky manipulation. Her durability isn't any lower than Ryu. Ryu got hurt by Rikas punches pretty badly.
I never said her dura came from sky manip, did you miss the part where i said all high tiers are relative in stats? Sky manip is however her main offensive and defensive option so the fact that most characters above her can counter it puts her in a disadvantage
Never implied she is relative. She is just considered heavy hitter because of Heavenly Restriction.
And heavenly restriction is a stat amp, so if she is considered a heavy hitter because of it then she must have the stats of a heavy hitter
Check latest chapter Kenjaku was vary of her because he can't track her not because she is big shot atleast she doens't have big feats
Those two thing aren't mutually exclusive and Kenny never implies that he doesnt take her seriously as a threat
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0239-010.png
Her Powers made Yorozu back off
Yorozu > Uro ~ Yuta
Yuta > Uro though he beat her and Ryu at the same time despite not trying to kill either of them
Uraume has RCT too + She should have better efficiency than Yuta. Only thing Yuta Outscale Uraume is with his boundless cursed energy. Though I don't see how he is gonna escape if he gets frozen and gets one shoted in the head and we don't know how much time he requires to copy a technique.
Coudnt he just power through the ice considering he can face tank Granite blasts

She never struggles to predict Sukuna though, the only time Sukky even hits her is after he cleaves the ground
No she couldn't when Sukuna used Cleave she was way slower than him
But Maki doesnt
Maki doesn't need to we are talking about Yuji Blizting Naoya which he would
Naoya needs to speed up to make it to mach 3. So I obviously see Yuji either Bliztes him or evades his attacks
As for Domain that's debatable as I said that old geezer was able to almost reach Naoya.
Yuji atleast has enough thing to reach him and I think it's upto to debate beside we seen Yuji running towards the guy who Activates domain to make a contact and hit them before Sure hit activates. He wouldn't just stand still
A Yuta that was holding back not to kill her
Yuta was holding back argument doesn't work when he clearly mentioned Rika to give all of it.
Ryus > Rikas+Yutas output narratively stated
Ryus Durability ~ Ryus Output
Ryus Durability ~ Rikas Punches
Same punches Uro tanked it
Yuta has not narrative statement or feats to show us he was holding back to the point he could have killed Uro at any point.
I never said her dura came from sky manip, did you miss the part where i said all high tiers are relative in stats? Sky manip is however her main offensive and defensive option so the fact that most characters above her can counter it puts her in a disadvantage
She has a technique ice breaker or something which can even hurt Yuta. Don't tell me another thing about holding back when durability has nothing to do with him holding back his AP.
And heavenly restriction is a stat amp, so if she is considered a heavy hitter because of it then she must have the stats of a heavy hitter

Those two thing aren't mutually exclusive and Kenny never implies that he doesnt take her seriously as a threat
https://temp.*********.com/manga/Jujutsu-Kaisen/0239-010.png
The thing is Yuji and Maki has no much difference between them still Kenjaku only thinks Maki has heavy hitter. That only shows he was refering to heavenly restrictions not about overall AP and Durability.

We will see Yuji beating up Sukuna next and don't come back when he does that 😭. Stay on that maki side
Yuta > Uro though he beat her and Ryu at the same time despite not trying to kill either of them
Yuta does beats Uro in a fight. But AP and Durability is relative.
Current Yuta might scale above her massively though.
Coudnt he just power through the ice considering he can face tank Granite blasts
Ice formation is hax based ability without feats he ain't Resisting it.

No she couldn't when Sukuna used Cleave she was way slower than him
Which is movemnt speed not reaction speed. As i mentioned before Maki's movemnet speed < Naoya's movement speed
Maki doesn't need to we are talking about Yuji Blizting Naoya which he would
Yes but the only way to get Yuji > Naoya is though Maki. But the only way Maki scapes to Naoya is through recation speed and Yuji doesnt scale to Makis reaction speed
for Domain that's debatable as I said that old geezer was able to almost reach Naoya.
Yuji atleast has enough thing to reach him and I think it's upto to debate beside we seen Yuji running towards the guy who Activates domain to make a contact and hit them before Sure hit activates. He wouldn't just stand still
Fair
Yuta was holding back argument doesn't work when he clearly mentioned Rika to give all of it.
He is talking about his CE reserves and cursed technique's. He isnt telling Rika to go all out
She has a technique ice breaker or something which can even hurt Yuta. Don't tell me another thing about holding back when durability has nothing to do with him holding back his AP.
Yuta easily heals from thin ice breaker. I dont see why Mahito, Hakari, Yuki etc wouldnt be able to do the same
The thing is Yuji and Maki has no much difference between them still Kenjaku only thinks Maki has heavy hitter.
Sukuna himself clearly implies Maki > Yuji in the Meguna fight
That only shows he was refering to heavenly restrictions not about overall AP and Durability.
And as i said heavenly restriction is also and AP and Dura buff
We will see Yuji beating up Sukuna next and don't come back when he does that 😭. Stay on that maki side
Nah Wuji bout too sweep that bozo but that doesnt have anything to do with thus arguement
Yuta does beats Uro in a fight. But AP and Durability is relative.
Current Yuta might scale above her massively though.

Ice formation is hax based ability without feats he ain't Resisting it.
Yuji breaks out of her ice and so does Maki eventually, Yuki is able to shatter her ice and even Choso can somewhat resist it, i dont see why Yuta coudlnt also do it

Which is movemnt speed not reaction speed. As i mentioned before Maki's movemnet speed < Naoya's movement speed
No maki was able to somehow catch up to Accelerated Naoya. Heck she can even dodge him in mid air.
Yes but the only way to get Yuji > Naoya is though Maki. But the only way Maki scapes to Naoya is through recation speed and Yuji doesnt scale to Makis reaction speed
Overall it should be noted Naoya doesn't have Mach 3 speed from the beginning he needs to accelerate. And Maki has reaction speed by analytic prediction. Same goes for Sorcerers with good skills which Yuji has. He can just predict moves like how he did with Yuta. He can just track Naoya though CE. Beside I doubt Naoya outspeeding Yuji. He would just catch him up.
He is talking about his CE reserves and cursed technique's. He isnt telling Rika to go all out
Rika was pissed at Ryu don't see any reason for her to Hold back to the point she even hurt
Like I said why holding back means they would hold back durability of their own?
Yuta easily heals from thin ice breaker. I dont see why Mahito, Hakari, Yuki etc wouldnt be able to do the same
Like I said Uro loses to Yuki , Hakari and Yuta and they are even higher on my list
But Uro is relative to Yuta. It doesn't mean she beats him
Also Mahito doesn't stands a chance.
Sukuna himself clearly implies Maki > Yuji in the Meguna fight
By power not by speed
And as i said heavenly restriction is also and AP and Dura buff
She was already at peak and we don't have any idea on how much she has grown so far.
In the verse she doesn't have any big growth feats only thing she had was mai sacrifice bullshit to Powerup.

Yuji, Higurama and Yuta are the only Prodigies among them who has higher growth period than others. May be Hakari too.
Yuji breaks out of her ice and so does Maki eventually, Yuki is able to shatter her ice and even Choso can somewhat resist it, i dont see why Yuta coudlnt also do it
Yuji was not frozen or you can say he had resistance to Ice Manipulation.

Choso was Manipulating temperature to break free of it. Even Kusakabe warns Yuta and others to not to interfere because Uraume is lurking around Somewhere.
Let's not forget Kusakabe was with them throughout the 35 days time period. He knows how strong yuta and others are. Still sees Uraume as a big threat.

Yuta just doesn't have resistance to freezing

1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Kashimo
4. Kenjaku.
5. Yuta
6. Yuki
7. Maki / Toji
8. Angel
9. Ryu
10. Mahoraga
11. Hakari
12. Yorozu
13. Uro
14. Geto

Don’t care too much about the other 7.

New profile
@SunDaGamer do your magic and correct if there are any mistakes. Appreciated 🙏

No maki was able to somehow catch up to Accelerated Naoya
Naoya clearly covers a much larger distance than Maki

Heck she can even dodge him in mid air.
Reaction speed
Overall it should be noted Naoya doesn't have Mach 3 speed from the beginning he needs to accelerate. And Maki has reaction speed by analytic prediction. Same goes for Sorcerers with good skills which Yuji has.
Maki's prediction is completely different from Yuji's. Yuji's comes purely from raw skill, but Maki's is a combination of skill, her massively enhanched senses and her ability to move mid air
Rika was pissed at Ryu don't see any reason for her to Hold back to the point she even hurt
Like I said why holding back means they would hold back durability of their own?
I don't see why her being pissed at Ryu means she was going all out against Uro
Like I said Uro loses to Yuki , Hakari and Yuta and they are even higher on my list
But Uro is relative to Yuta. It doesn't mean she beats him
Fair
Also Mahito doesn't stands a chance.
0.2 second Domain expansion go brrrrrr
She was already at peak and we don't have any idea on how much she has grown so far.
In the verse she doesn't have any big growth feats only thing she had was mai sacrifice bullshit to Powerup.

Yuji, Higurama and Yuta are the only Prodigies among them who has higher growth period than others. May be Hakari too.
These are all true but right now we don't know how strong current Yuji, Higuruma and Yuta are relative to Maki so i used they're culling games feats
Yuji was not frozen or you can say he had resistance to Ice Manipulation.
Yes he was

Yuta just doesn't have resistance to freezing
People with enough CE reinforcment can resist damage from fire, piercing damage and even damage done to the soul. I don't see why the guy with some of the best reinforcment in the series couldn't resist some ice
Let's not forget Kusakabe was with them throughout the 35 days time period. He knows how strong yuta and others are. Still sees Uraume as a big threat.
And Yuta was considered the last line of defense against Sukuna if Gojo loses, narratively he should be strong enough to beat Urame

Last edited:
Naoya clearly covers a much larger distance than Maki

Reaction speed

He was circling around with Flight which maki doesn't have later when he comes closer she dodges it and even kicks him. It's not just reaction speed. It also applies for combat speed.
Maki's prediction is completely different from Yuji's. Yuji's comes purely from raw skill, but Maki's is a combination of skill, her massively enhanched senses and her ability to move mid air
It's not. Maki uses environment meanwhile Sorcerers uses Opponents curses energy. Only methods is different. Anyway Naoya won't be starting off with mach 3 speed he neede to accelerate further and Yuji has enough of endurance to takle him and hit him with Blackflash
I don't see why her being pissed at Ryu means she was going all out against Uro
Why would Rika would go easy on Uro? Also you think Yuta put some soft gloves to massage Uro instead of beating her to pulp?
0.2 second Domain expansion go brrrrrr
Never stated top tier Sorcerer can't use the domain on same level. Uro DE speed is one same level as Yuta and she would Outscale Mahito with higher AP and skills
These are all true but right now we don't know how strong current Yuji, Higuruma and Yuta are relative to Maki so i used they're culling games feats
Higurama was kinda Relative to Yuji and he let Yuji win at the end because of Sukuna was at fault. Yuji barely Survived that fight against Higurama.
Atleast speed wise Yuji is relative to Maki.
Yes he was

Uraume literally states she didn't froze him fully on purpose even if we go by that fact he resisted it. It will be resistance for Yuji not yuta.
Don't forget in that same scans Maki was literally frozen by Uraume ice.
People with enough CE reinforcment can resist damage from fire, piercing damage and even damage done to the soul. I don't see why the guy with some of the best reinforcment in the series couldn't resist some ice
Not the same
Piercing damage is based on durability
Fire and Ice+temperature manipulation works differently. Especially Uraume ice can even freeze cursed spirits dead bodies which should disappear once they are killed it's hyped up pretty much
There is not a single feat or statement in the verse shown or states reinforcement can block Uraume ice
And Yuta was considered the last line of defense against Sukuna if Gojo loses, narratively he should be strong enough to beat Urame
I already said I'm basing Uraume based on Culling game feats. Currently we don't have much information on What insurance mean.

He was circling around with Flight which maki doesn't have
Even still he was clearly much further away than Maki
later when he comes closer she dodges it and even kicks him. It's not just reaction speed. It also applies for combat speed.
She hits a Naoya that clearly didn't accelerate much

It's not. Maki uses environment meanwhile Sorcerers uses Opponents curses energy. Only methods is different. Anyway Naoya won't be starting off with mach 3 speed he neede to accelerate further and Yuji has enough of endurance to takle him and hit him with Blackflash
Sorcerers being able to predict their opponents based on their CE is a skill feat. Maki has that level of skill but on top of that she has her superhuman senses.
Why would Rika would go easy on Uro? Also you think Yuta put some soft gloves to massage Uro instead of beating her to pulp?
Rika was more serious against Ryu, nothing implies she was trying as hard against Uro

Never stated top tier Sorcerer can't use the domain on same level. Uro DE speed is one same level as Yuta
It's actually heavily implied to be a top tier domain speed, since he combines the formation of a barrier and the actuvation of his cursed technique in one move. The only times where its stated a domain was formed this fast were Mahito, Gojo who needed to heavily concentrate and Hakari who is known for pulling weird shit with his domain. And all three of these times it's noted as being an extremely fast maneuver
Higurama was kinda Relative to Yuji and he let Yuji win at the end because of Sukuna was at fault. Yuji barely Survived that fight against Higurama.
Atleast speed wise Yuji is relative to Maki.
Enraged Yuji was fighting alongside Maki, he got much stronger in the Meguna fight, even Sukuna was surprised by his strength
Uraume literally states she didn't froze him fully on purpose
She still partially froze him and he broke out
even if we go by that fact he resisted it. It will be resistance for Yuji not yuta.
Don't forget in that same scans Maki was literally frozen by Uraume ice.
And Maki later breaks out
Not the same
Piercing damage is based on durability
Fire and Ice+temperature manipulation works differently. Especially Uraume ice can even freeze cursed spirits dead bodies which should disappear once they are killed it's hyped up pretty much
Cursed spirits burn away after death, so Uraume can prevent that by freezing them, this doesn't mean anything for who she can and can't effect
There is not a single feat or statement in the verse shown or states reinforcement can block Uraume ice
Uraume was shown using Ice manip against Hakari but when the domain breaks Hakari is fine, he only way Hakari could have defended against it is with CE reinforcment
I already said I'm basing Uraume based on Culling game feats. Currently we don't have much information on What insurance mean.
Considering he was also confident in fighting Agito and Mahoraga, i'd say he was supposed o fight a weakened Sukuna

0# FumiHIMko Wakaba
1# Sukuna
2# Gojo
3# Kenjaku
4# Kashimo
5# Yuta
6# Mahoraga
7# Yuki
8# Yorozu
9# Geto
10# Toji/Maki
11# Hakari
12# Mahito
13# Ryu
14# Jogo
15# Curse Naoya
16# Uro
18# Uraume
19# Choso
20# Hanami
What is Uraume doing below Yuji and Maki?

Even still he was clearly much further away than Maki
Because Maki started off late and Naoya needed to build up speed
She hits a Naoya that clearly didn't accelerate much

Bruh check your own scans he was still in acceleration when got blitzed by maki
Sorcerers being able to predict their opponents based on their CE is a skill feat. Maki has that level of skill but on top of that she has her superhuman senses.
Maki and Yuji were clearly keeping up with Sukuna on relative scale. Infact that skill shouldn't even matter if she can't keep up with other characters
Rika was more serious against Ryu, nothing implies she was trying as hard against Uro

Yuta used cursed tool to amp himself up. If he can just beat her up normally he wouldn't that's also my point.
It's actually heavily implied to be a top tier domain speed, since he combines the formation of a barrier and the actuvation of his cursed technique in one move. The only times where its stated a domain was formed this fast were Mahito, Gojo who needed to heavily concentrate and Hakari who is known for pulling weird shit with his domain. And all three of these times it's noted as being an extremely fast maneuver
No 0.2 domain is time frame on expansion not about speed. Hakari domain has faster sure hit it has nothing to do with 0.2 expansion timeframe.
Enraged Yuji was fighting alongside Maki, he got much stronger in the Meguna fight, even Sukuna was surprised by his strength
He was already hurt by Sukuna and beaten down to pulp meanwhile Yuji was fine against Higurama. Beside Higurama domain gives handicap to others anyway.
She still partially froze him and he broke out
Yeah that's his resistance at best
And Maki later breaks out
Nowhere stated or show she herself broke out
Cursed spirits burn away after death, so Uraume can prevent that by freezing them, this doesn't mean anything for who she can and can't effect
It's her own feat not any users can prevent that. Yeah that still counts as a unique feat for her ability.
It also can be used for AZ if I'm correct. Only in absolute zero matter stays still.
Uraume was shown using Ice manip against Hakari but when the domain breaks Hakari is fine, he only way Hakari could have defended against it is with CE reinforcment
No Hakari didn't break out of Uraume ice. It was Yuji broke him out check the last panel again. Yuji destroyed outer shell of Hakari domain. Beside Yuta case is different.
Considering he was also confident in fighting Agito and Mahoraga, i'd say he was supposed o fight a weakened Sukuna
He said his abilities are more suited for them instead of power based. Yeah I'm still skeptical on Yuta.

Back