• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Can anyone send Nanami overtime statement scans ? About his power percentage usage
F02VFAO.jpg

In my opinion it would go

0# FumiHIMko Wakaba
1# Sukuna
2# Gojo
3# Kenjaku
4# Kashimo
5# Yuta
6# Mahoraga
7# Yuki
8# Yorozu
9# Geto
10# Toji/Maki
11# Hakari
12# Mahito
13# Ryu
14# Jogo
15# Curse Naoya
16# Uro
17# Yuji (will hopefully go a lot higher in the next few chaps)
18# Uraume
19# Choso
20# Hanami
What of those without CT involved?

Last edited:
Breaking away from the debate for a moment, i really dont see how Gege is gonna handle Kenjaku Vs Tabaka. Because there's no way in hell Kenjaku loses here, but then what would him defeating Tabaka accomplise for the story other than showing how strong he is, which was the purpose of the Yuki fight. But then if neither of the win or one of them runs away or smth then the chapters we spend on the fight are just gonna be pointless and will take time away from the main plot
Kenjaku is either going to:
A. Get really pissed dealing with him (Doubt)
B. Have a lot of fun
He's always had a playful and curious personality.
Now a CT that can defy Gojo Satoru literally walks through his doorstep and it's on a side character no one expected anything from. They say so in the last chapter.
This boutta be Kenjaku's Gojo."You cleared my skies Fumihiko Takaba. I won't forget you as long as I live."
image.png

B. Have a lot of fun
Now a CT that can defy Gojo Satoru literally walks through his doorstep and it's on a side character no one expected anything from. They say so in the last chapter.
This boutta be Kenjaku's Gojo."You cleared my skies Fumihiko Takaba. I won't forget you as long as I live."
image.png
"Stand proud. You are funny"

B. Have a lot of fun
image.png
LoL

Here is Nanami sandbox
bruh a x1.5 amp isn't a "far higher" rating 😭 and the Ratio technique isn't durability negation

Higher​

This should be used to denote a character's weapons, techniques, or attributes that are much stronger than their base level, but still within the same tier. For example, a character that is Solar System level but has an attack that multiplies their power by 100 times. In this instance it should be written as “Solar System level, higher with that ability or technique”.

Ratio technique does seem like dura neg though. Nanami did say it works on stronger opponents.
The ability that allows users to damage the target, regardless of its durability. In particular, enables causing serious damage to a very strong opponent, even in the absence of large attack potency.

Ratio technique does seem like dura neg though. Nanami did say it works on stronger opponents.
Ratio technique creates a weak point on an opponent so Nanami's hits are like critical strikes, it doesn't negate durability because we've seen Dagon being able to resist it

Ratio technique creates a weak point on an opponent so Nanami's hits are like critical strikes, it doesn't negate durability because we've seen Dagon being able to resist it
The thing is every dura neg has a limit
Also I think Ratio technique did worked against Dagon
4906887_784_1145_146648.webp

Nanami says he has boundless HP not better durability
4906905_784_1145_143952.webp

Well anime might clarify this though.

There is no author Statement here
Only thing Author states is Yuta is second only to Gojo in unusual abilities. Even Kenny talks about abilities and CE not about any power. Infact he doesn't see him as a threat.
You continue to misinterpret this scan, which is incredibly dishonest considering the fact that you show two scans that completely contradict it next. Firstly, Kenjaku does see Yuta as a threat, just not in comparison to Satoru Gojo (a scan you continuously continue to omit). This is further substantiated by the fact that Kenjaku specifically, I repeat, specifically notes how Yuta leads Jujutsu High’s fighting force. And lastly, in the current chapter, where he admits to tracking all of Shinjuku’s sorcerers, once again, specifically noting Yuta’s existence as their no.2 (notice how he pays specific attention to Yuta and Maki and yet, not a word on Hakari). This isn’t even mentioning how Yuta and Yuki were considered interchangeable on multiple occasions to protect Tengen from Kenjaku.

Someone who is insignificant would not be tracked and highlighted on numerous occasions, stop with this rhetoric, nothing in this entire series has ever, and will ever support your interpretation.

No, he was using his CT, lol, that’s what a Domain is.
36347461_784_1145_111676.webp

You continue to misinterpret this scan, which is incredibly dishonest considering the fact that you show two scans that completely contradict it next. Firstly, Kenjaku does see Yuta as a threat, just not in comparison to Satoru Gojo (a scan you continuously continue to omit). This is further substantiated by the fact that Kenjaku specifically, I repeat, specifically notes how Yuta leads Jujutsu High’s fighting force. And lastly, in the current chapter, where he admits to tracking all of Shinjuku’s sorcerers, once again, specifically noting Yuta’s existence as their no.2 (notice how he pays specific attention to Yuta and Maki and yet, not a word on Hakari). This isn’t even mentioning how Yuta and Yuki were considered interchangeable on multiple occasions to protect Tengen from Kenjaku.

Someone who is insignificant would not be tracked and highlighted on numerous occasions, stop with this rhetoric, nothing in this entire series has ever, and will ever support your interpretation.
Having more CE doesn't mean a thing. If having more CE mean scales Higher Yuta would be above Gojo. Kenjaku was talking about CE not anything about Yuta is second strongest after Gojo. Kinda crazy how people misinterpreting Kenjaku statement despite him saying Mei mei brother teleportation is pain in the ass in same panel.
Now what you are saying Maki > Hakari. Just because he can't be hard to track? 😭🙏
Funny how you interpreted Kenjaku saying tracking maki is hard = Above Hakari
  • Yuta has second highest CE so tracking him is easier
  • Maki has no CE so tracking her would be tough
  • Mei mei brother has teleportation so should watch both maki and Mei mei brother. That's what the context says. You are.jusf twisting it to whatever you want.

Maki had zero information on Yuki. She saying Yuki on same rank as Yuta doens't mean Yuta is stronger than Yuki.

36347461_784_1145_111676.webp

Having more CE doesn't mean a thing. If having more CE mean scales Higher Yuta would be above Gojo. Kenjaku was talking about CE not anything about Yuta is second strongest after Gojo. Kinda crazy how people misinterpreting Kenjaku statement despite him saying Mei mei brother teleportation is pain in the ass in same panel.
Now what you are saying Maki > Hakari. Just because he can't be hard to track? 😭🙏
Funny how you interpreted Kenjaku saying tracking maki is hard = Above Hakari
  • Yuta has second highest CE so tracking him is easier
  • Maki has no CE so tracking her would be tough
  • Mei mei brother has teleportation so should watch both maki and Mei mei brother. That's what the context says. You are.jusf twisting it to whatever you want.

Maki had zero information on Yuki. She saying Yuki on same rank as Yuta doens't mean Yuta is stronger than Yuki.
It’s funny how you bring up that panel, yet once again, neglect that Sukuna can use DA, while using DE, which requires your technique being built into the Domain already. It makes me question how honest you actually are.

You don’t understand this panel, not to mention your humongous strawmanning. No one asserted more CE > more power, that’s debunked long before this chapter, when they say “their no.2”, it’s referring to strength. Kenjaku specifically says “their” referring to the good guys (meaning it doesn’t include Sukuna, which he would have the most CE on their side), coupled with the fact that Yuta has been constantly reiterated by the narrative calling Yuta no.2 strongest, it’s clear my interpretation is more stable.

Also, it’s funny you say that, because if this wasn’t referring to strength, why is it he explicitly refers to Maki (a character with no CE), and Ui Ui (fodder)? And no, it’s not that Hakari can’t be tracked, Kenjaku makes no note of his existence, yet does to Yuta and Maki.

Doesn’t matter if she does, that doesn’t refute the other two statements that place them as relative, nor the consistent backing that puts Yuta as second only to Gojo. You have nothing to stand on.

That's not how strengthened statement works.
I mean the fact that they mention that hes trying to regain his lost output kinda implies that this strengthened red has essentially the same output as a normal red (when hes at 100 % output). Of course I cant really prove that, but theres also no reason to assume its stronger either.

It’s funny how you bring up that panel, yet once again, neglect that Sukuna can use DA, while using DE, which requires your technique being built into the Domain already. It makes me question how honest you actually are.
Why are you sending the later scans Sukuna was fighting Gojo for 1&1/2 chapters without CT before domain clash.
Anyway the argument of without CT Sorcerer only has 20% of their strength is Dumb. Can you share me the scan where it was stated as strength instead of skills
You don’t understand this panel, not to mention your humongous strawmanning. No one asserted more CE > more power, that’s debunked long before this chapter, when they say “their no.2”, it’s referring to strength. Kenjaku specifically says “their” referring to the good guys (meaning it doesn’t include Sukuna, which he would have the most CE on their side), coupled with the fact that Yuta has been constantly reiterated by the narrative calling Yuta no.2 strongest, it’s clear my interpretation is more stable.
Your headcanon with no proof. It clearly mentioned as CE not strength bring the scans where it was stated as strength.
Also, it’s funny you say that, because if this wasn’t referring to strength, why is it he explicitly refers to Maki (a character with no CE), and Ui Ui (fodder)? And no, it’s not that Hakari can’t be tracked, Kenjaku makes no note of his existence, yet does to Yuta and Maki.
So Ui > Hakari according to you. That's great Kenjaku was afraid of UI UI strength fr
Doesn’t matter if she does, that doesn’t refute the other two statements that place them as relative, nor the consistent backing that puts Yuta as second only to Gojo. You have nothing to stand on.
It does matters of maki has zero knowledge on what she is talking about.

I mean the fact that they mention that hes trying to regain his lost output kinda implies that this strengthened red has essentially the same output as a normal red (when hes at 100 % output). Of course I cant really prove that, but theres also no reason to assume its stronger either.
Neutral and strengthening has different meanings

Why are you sending the later scans Sukuna was fighting Gojo for 1&1/2 chapters without CT before domain clash.
Anyway the argument of without CT Sorcerer only has 20% of their strength is Dumb. Can you share me the scan where it was stated as strength instead of skills
He was fighting him with his CT, it just couldn’t reach him, so he used DA, and DA in a DE. And I’m not proposing Sukuna is literally 5x stronger with MS, but I’m saying he obviously isn’t 100% because he cannot reach Gojo. The statement in question comes from when Gojo first explains CT’s to Yuji, too lazy to get.

Your headcanon with no proof. It clearly mentioned as CE not strength bring the scans where it was stated as strength.
You’re the one with baseless headcanon, you addressed none of my argument. It mentions CE for tracking, and their no.2 for strength.

So Ui > Hakari according to you. That's great Kenjaku was afraid of UI UI strength fr
Strawman, as i literally called him fodder. You’re just admitting you’re outright disingenuous.

It does matters of maki has zero knowledge on what she is talking about.
Plug your ears and close your eyes as much as you want, you objectively cannot refute Tengen needed the aid of Yuki or Yuta. Whether they have knowledge or not is irrelevant considering a highly intelligent person such as Tengen still stated such.

Back