• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He was fighting him with his CT, it just couldn’t reach him, so he used DA, and DA in a DE. And I’m not proposing Sukuna is literally 5x stronger with MS, but I’m saying he obviously isn’t 100% because he cannot reach Gojo.
I'm saying Meguna was 💯 strength when fighting Gojo without CT. CT doesn't amp or reduce physical status unless it's specifically stated to scale above Sorcerer.
The statement in question comes from when Gojo first explains CT’s to Yuji, too lazy to get.
It stated skill not strength
5844511_800_1200_92348.webp

You’re the one with baseless headcanon, you addressed none of my argument. It mentions CE for tracking, and their no.2 for strength.
I asked you for scans not for some headcanons. If you don't have scans I'm not continuing this shit. I will take it as Burden of proof.
Strawman, as i literally called him fodder. You’re just admitting you’re outright disingenuous.
So you are just Contradicting.
If you know he is fodder and put on same line as Maki because Kenjaku was talking about tracking I don't see the point of strength there.
Plug your ears and close your eyes as much as you want, you objectively cannot refute Tengen needed the aid of Yuki or Yuta. Whether they have knowledge or not is irrelevant considering a highly intelligent person such as Tengen still stated such.
Same Tengen who thought having Choso for defence against Kenjaku would change something? 🙏
Yeah great trust worthy guy when comes to talking about strength. Choso was compared to Yuki and Yuta now? So choso on same level?
5673955_784_1145_83460.webp

The fact that I had to come back to handle the JJK concept stuff makes me disappointed in yall.

Thread should be out tomorrow.
Please wait on this, I've talked to Duedate about temporarily suspending ability upgrade threads until after my blog acceptance thread is straightened out. Then I'll tackle abilities. I don't mind discussing stuff with you in the meantime though.

Reading some of the things here, (not all of it, so stuff may have been said already). I will just input my thoughts:

Sukuna holding back isn't because he wasn't going all per say as this is still true to an extent (Instant second life regen), its because he couldn't. Black Box, Flame arrow, Lightning dagger, none of them would have worked on Gojo, its more so that Gojo isn't able to experience all because of his cursed technique blocking everything, for the most part. This obviously required Sukuna to use Mahoraga to create a blueprint of Gojo's infinity, making it the target, something he wouldn't have wouldn't without him. This meant Sukuna could target the very space, world and existence of Gojo and his "universe", so by default regardless of durability or block, Gojo would be cut by extension of his place in that "universe". The whole 20% thing doesn't literally mean that characters are only 20% at strength (which I think some of you may think), its that overall without the Technique sorcerers are left with an overall strength of 20% (reinforcement and basic martial arts), overall they aren't able to fight at 20% of their strength (Strength= abilities and arsenal).

Reading some of the things here, (not all of it, so stuff may have been said already). I will just input my thoughts:

Sukuna holding back isn't because he wasn't going all per say as this is still true to an extent (Instant second life regen), its because he couldn't. Black Box, Flame arrow, Lightning dagger, none of them would have worked on Gojo, its more so that Gojo isn't able to experience all because of his cursed technique blocking everything, for the most part. This obviously required Sukuna to use Mahoraga to create a blueprint of Gojo's infinity, making it the target, something he wouldn't have wouldn't without him. This meant Sukuna could target the very space, world and existence of Gojo and his "universe", so by default regardless of durability or block, Gojo would be cut by extension of his place in that "universe". The whole 20% thing doesn't literally mean that characters are only 20% at strength (which I think some of you may think), its that overall without the Technique sorcerers are left with an overall strength of 20% (reinforcement and basic martial arts), overall they aren't able to fight at 20% of their strength (Strength= abilities and arsenal).
Yeah I agree with you on 20% part & some other things.

Last edited:
If you were to tell me when after Chapter 229 (save me Mahoraga), 232 (Sleepkuna) or 235 ("Gojo Wins")...

...that Sukuna would be able to completely regain his aura and vibe, I would have laughed

If you were to tell me when after Chapter 229 (save me Mahoraga), 232 (Sleepkuna) or 235 ("Gojo Wins")...

...that Sukuna would be able to completely regain his aura and vibe, I would have laughed
Bro recovered all his lost Steeze with Reversed Steeze Technique 😭

Also Gojo vs Makima DB results out lmao

Agreed... Imo Sukuna was in danger of losing twice during their fight. Both of Mahoragas adaptations happen just in time to save Sukuna and he obviously wasnt planning on getting knocked out by BF or getting hit by UV. If Heian era Sukuna could low diff Gojo, he probably would have switched forms during the battle and not taken the immense risk of fighting Gojo using 10S. Like the narrator literally states that he was experiencing the height of tension when Gojo regained his output (Sukuna also thinks that HP might be able to kill him) and he still didnt switch forms.

Where'd Death Battle get Mach 284.4 for Black Flash's speed, the timeframe is 1 microsecond which is Massively Hypersonic+ reaction time
Also, it's kinda funny that we have Makima's Telekinesis attack and Gojo at the same tier so according to the site, Death Battle's depiction was accurate

Last edited:
There are a lot of people who think Ryu can one shot Fully Manifested Rika because of Viz's translation
Even tho we blatently see her tank his hits and trade blows with him for some time while Yuta dealt with Uro.
TCB's translation makes more sense that while Fully Manifested she was able to take the hits but they hurt, so now that she's Partial again, she gets pasted.
Nah, sorry Rikabros, I got it translated, and it’s virtually the same. Though, if you want copium: Fully Manifestation may not mean the one with the eye, since that one is explicitly stated to have an even higher output. Also, that punch was very likely his strongest punch, which can be scaled to his GB, as to which Yuta can scale below.

Nah, sorry Rikabros, I got it translated, and it’s virtually the same. Though, if you want copium: Fully Manifestation may not mean the one with the eye, since that one is explicitly stated to have an even higher output. Also, that punch was very likely his strongest punch, which can be scaled to his GB, as to which Yuta can scale below.
That's weird tho. Ryu is not one to hold back at all, that's like his whole character. A never ending appetite who even after getting his dessert from Yuta and stating Sukuna was way too sweet still opted to pull up in front of him rather than run away.
It would make no sense for him to unleash his strongest punch then and not any other time prior or after that.
And for the GB point Yuta deflected the attack several times during the fight and Rika did as well, along with taking hits from Ryu as well although they hurt.
So the scaling gets wonky if you think the punch that is too much for a "tougher" Rika is relative to his GB which both Rika and Yuta can deal with.
If you get what I'm saying

There are a lot of people who think Ryu can one shot Fully Manifested Rika because of Viz's translation
Even tho we blatently see her tank his hits and trade blows with him for some time while Yuta dealt with Uro.
TCB's translation makes more sense that while Fully Manifested she was able to take the hits but they hurt, so now that she's Partial again, she gets pasted.
It's just Talking about Damage Rika would receive not getting one shot. Too much to handle doesn't mean one shot. It would be more like Kenjaku getting whooped by Yuki punch in the beginning of their fight and getting hands ripped. Like that much damage at best.

Also, that punch was very likely his strongest punch, which can be scaled to his GB, as to which Yuta can scale below.
And for the GB point Yuta deflected the attack several times during the fight and Rika did as well, along with taking hits from Ryu as well although they hurt.
So the scaling gets wonky if you think the punch that is too much for a "tougher" Rika is relative to his GB which both Rika and Yuta can deal with.
If you get what I'm saying
It's just Talking about Damage Rika would receive not getting one shot. Too much to handle doesn't mean one shot. It would be more like Kenjaku getting whooped by Yuki punch in the beginning of their fight and getting hands ripped. Like that much damage at best.

Ryu is the only sorcerer in the series that has the same output of power regardless of when using a cursed technique or not, as mentioned in the story. That means any punch, kick, block or granite blast are all equal, whereas every other sorcerer is varies from being relative (Example: Yuta. Weaker than his blast with Rika but still relative to it), or simply not scaling (Example: Nobara. Her nail technique attacks are vastly greater than her physical attacks and regular nail/hammer hits).

Why does sukuna stamina listed as very high 💀 also what is jjk characters stamina in general?
Most of the verse is outdated bruh
I just recently updated 1 profile and created 4 new profiles
Arkenis updated some Profiles too.
Still tons of work needs to be done.

Sukuna stamina should be superhuman. Yeah I don't know where this high rating come from. Even stamina page only has peak human and Superhuman ratings 🗿
We will update the profile one by one. So kindly have some patience.

New Profile
@SunDaGamer
adventure-time-finn.gif

New Profile
@SunDaGamer
adventure-time-finn.gif
n8te5fj6jdtb1.png
xmf9rrzeqykb1.png

e5fthzortmtb1.jpg
dpxaz5f4dykb1.png
5wyeja31b9471.jpg
7zwfai1tczkb1.jpg