• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Lraume when Wuji Itagoat kicks a chunk of a building towards her (Concrete is more durable than ice)
Ve40rJY.jpg
#1 Glazer will use their awakened CT and turn the building into ice. Gege told me so.

Because Maki started off late and Naoya needed to build up speed
And Noaya was doing a shit ton of loops so he covered a much larger distance
Bruh check your own scans he was still in acceleration when got blitzed by maki
???He literally stops moving then begins to charge back to Maki, he isn't even using his to jets on the side
Yuta used cursed tool to amp himself up. If he can just beat her up normally he wouldn't that's also my point.
That ursed tool was to summon shikigami
0178-011.png

He was already hurt by Sukuna and beaten down to pulp meanwhile Yuji was fine against Higurama.
And he was also weaker against Higuruma
Beside Higurama domain gives handicap to others anyway.
Those handicaps take away CT and CE neither of which Maki has
Nowhere stated or show she herself broke out
Ok yea that's true
It's her own feat not any users can prevent that. Yeah that still counts as a unique feat for her ability.
That ability still doesn't tell us what she can effect
It also can be used for AZ if I'm correct. Only in absolute zero matter stays still.
I think it's more the fact that cursed spirits burn away after death, so Uraume's ice just prevent the fire
No Hakari didn't break out of Uraume ice. It was Yuji broke him out check the last panel again. Yuji destroyed outer shell of Hakari domain. Beside Yuta case is different.
Does he? i genuinly don't see it don't see it

He said his abilities are more suited for them instead of power based. Yeah I'm still skeptical on Yuta.
Not really he just said that now that Sukuna's domain is gone, him and Rika can fight the Shikigami
0234-003.png

Breaking away from the debate for a moment, i really dont see how Gege is gonna handle Kenjaku Vs Tabaka. Because there's no way in hell Kenjaku loses here, but then what would him defeating Tabaka accomplise for the story other than showing how strong he is, which was the purpose of the Yuki fight. But then if neither of the win or one of them runs away or smth then the chapters we spend on the fight are just gonna be pointless and will take time away from the main plot

And Noaya was doing a shit ton of loops so he covered a much larger distance
Yeah but he still got blizted in close combat.
???He literally stops moving then begins to charge back to Maki, he isn't even using his to jets on the side
Your scan shows he is just turning at same speed not stopping and moving thkuy.
That ursed tool was to summon shikigami
0178-011.png
I think it's already cleared by Sun that it's not Shikigami thing also that's clearly brought out by Cursed tools storage from Rika
And he was also weaker against Higuruma
Only his CE was removed Yuji was still struggling though.
Those handicaps take away CT and CE neither of which Maki has
Its not CE or CT. If I read it properly it takes away one important thing.
That ability still doesn't tell us what she can effect

I think it's more the fact that cursed spirits burn away after death, so Uraume's ice just prevent the fire
Nah it's clear that she freezes even core of the Spirits. Atleast it should qualify for type 3 concepts if not for AZ.
26877049_784_1145_153286.webp

26877047_784_1145_160748.webp

Does he? i genuinly don't see it don't see it

From the looks of it Yuji broke it out from the outside with his sharp things in his hand or Uraume Freezing was strong enough to destroy the Hakari domain
Not really he just said that now that Sukuna's domain is gone, him and Rika can fight the Shikigami
0234-003.png
Idk. I would refrain from taking this seriously. Agito was obviously weaker than Gojo and Sukuna. Only thing it was good at was Regeneration
Mahogara was the real deal and Yuta could have handled it with his space Manipulation or other cursed tools until it can adapt to it.
Mahogara was still weaker than Gojo to some extent.

Breaking away from the debate for a moment, i really dont see how Gege is gonna handle Kenjaku Vs Tabaka. Because there's no way in hell Kenjaku loses here, but then what would him defeating Tabaka accomplise for the story other than showing how strong he is, which was the purpose of the Yuki fight. But then if neither of the win or one of them runs away or smth then the chapters we spend on the fight are just gonna be pointless and will take time away from the main plot
Kenjaku about to finds out Takaba's CT and indirectly "used" it to speed up the Merger

No it doesn't
0165-005.png
You see CT is important for every Sorcerers if Yuji had CT then CE wouldn't have been removed. So Yuji CE removed because he has no CT. Technically one thing will be removed from the accused party.

Though if Higurama treats Maki and Toji has a target is unknown because until now Only Sukuna domain targets non living things inside the domain other domains only targets people with CE. So only later onwards feats can show that.

Most like Takaba might ran out of CE.

My Top 20 is this:
1. Sukuna
2. Gojo
3. Kenjaku
4. Yuta/Takaba
5. Yuki
6. Kashimo
7. Geto
8. Maki/Toji
9. Angel
10. Hakari
11. Yorozu
12. Ryu
13. Yuji
14. Uro
16. Fully Realize Mahito
15. Cursed Naoya
16. Jogo
17. Uruame
18. Choso
19. Hagane
20. Higurama

This list is a combination of just being stronger but also accounting for interactions and versatility as well

It really comes down to the fact that I don't think Naoya has a better domain then Mahito nor do I think he understands the soul proper. While I would give him the speed and power over Mahito, I do think their battle would still end up coming down to a domain clash and Mahito just grows too fast.

It really comes down to the fact that I don't think Naoya has a better domain then Mahito nor do I think he understands the soul proper. While I would give him the speed and power over Mahito, I do think they're battle would still end up coming down to a domain clash and Mahito just grows too fast.
Preach brother, commonest MaHIMto W
bbf6d7022da117d1577213f3f192885a.jpg

147o3i61hw161.png

Uraume losing against Mahito, Naoya and Jogo is extremely based 🗣️
When she was able to freeze Hakari domain whole.
Also maki and Yuji literally got packed up by Uraume 😭

Uraume losing against Mahito, Naoya and Jogo is extremely based 🗣️
When she was able to freeze Hakari domain whole.
Also maki and Yuji literally got packed up by Uraume 😭
We don't really know what Uraume did with Hakari's domain so I don't care much to try and speak on that. But Uraume really suffers from the fact that they have a perfect moveset, while only ever really sneaking people.

Like actually, no one pays attention to Uraume until they do something and by that point its too late. So until Uraume gets more hype from the manga or just an actual fight, I ain't rating them that high

We actually have a good layered power null chain.

Jogo and Hanami could initially powernull Gojo’s limitless technique, however the moment he strengthened his limitless technique, he was able to resist the power null with just the basic neutral infinity.

Sukuna’s domain amplification was great enough to take out Gojo’s limitless neutral technique however it wasn’t strong enough to neutralize red or blue, which means Sukuna has layered power null and Gojo’s red and blue techniques has layered powernull resistance.

Sukuna’s domain amplification was great enough to take out Gojo’s limitless neutral technique however it wasn’t strong enough to neutralize red or blue, which means Sukuna has layered power null and Gojo’s red and blue techniques has layered powernull resistance.
It was strong enough to neutralize Red and Blue. Gojo used amped Red or strengthened red whatever you call it.

Yuta gets rated higher on my list because while I do think Hakari is probably tougher and faster, I think Yuta's versatility and most likely a domain expansion that's similar to Gojo's/Mahito's makes him overall a stronger sorcerer.

How does Hakari stomp Yuta lmao???
Replace Kashimo with Yuta 👌

Rika only can manifest for 5mins
Hakari Domain can exists for 4:11s
So technically he outlasts Yuta in Jackpot. He can just spam another domain right after first domain because of his luck.
Second domain onwards it would be one on one and Hakari would mop floors with Yuta.

Replace Kashimo with Yuta 👌

Rika only can manifest for 5mins
Hakari Domain can exists for 4:11s
So technically he outlasts Yuta in Jackpot. He can just spam another domain right after first domain because of his luck.
Hakari's domain still confuses me on how it works, but from what i understand if Yuta can last long enough couldn't he just reach the point where Hakari fails to reach Jackpot? Also what's stoping Yuta from expanding his own domain and surehit killing Hakari when he doesn't have Jackpot?

This is the main reason why I put Yuta above Hakari as well, because Hakari has only fought people without Domain Expansions so far which is perfect for his CT. But the very nature of sure-hit kill domains does seem to imply that they're more polished than the likes of Higurama and Hakari's even if both of them are better users of their domains overall.

Hakari's domain still confuses me on how it works, but from what i understand if Yuta can last long enough couldn't he just reach the point where Hakari fails to reach Jackpot? Also what's stoping Yuta from expanding his own domain and surehit killing Hakari when he doesn't have Jackpot?
  • We don't know what Yuta domain can do
  • Hakari domain sure hit has no effects on opponents. Hakari and Higurama has unique domains in the whole verse because it's not just domain it's a mixture born from Innate technique which they don't even know properly.
  • Also yuta abilities are based on copying so I doubt him having a sure hit domain based on Deadly abilities.
  • Hakari has enough luck. He wouldn't ran out of jackpot. Only chance Yuta will get is when Hakari domain ends and he needs to spam domain again.
  • Also Hakari punches are like Gojos not on same level but to some extent. I would say If Yuta picks a brawl he would just recieve more damage.
  • Also RCT of Yuta takes too much CE. So I doubt him being able to even stand out for too long

Powerscaling aside

Is there ANY narrative implication of Hakari > Yuta (preferably one that isn't the immediately refuted Yuta statement that Hakari fans cling on to for dear life)

From the top of my head, Yuta was 2nd to Gojo stated in Sendai (could be interpreted differently via the "unusual abilities" or "a prodigy" translation) , Yuta being the good guys insurance, Kenjaku stating that Yuta leads the heavy hitters group, and also Kenjaku referencing Yuta as #2 in the latest chapter

Back