• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

6hyJdXk.png

Also we have this

Which we could scale to Sukuna's AP however it was done through some special ability

I still think we could say 20F Sukuna would scale to or above it
Mahoraga's wheel was undamaged by Sukuna's fire arrow but got completely obliterated by Hollow Purple which Sukuna could survives so 20F Sukuna's Dura > Dharma wheel's dura > 15F Sukuna fire arrow

If it's alight to everyone. I'm gonna merge introduction arc and fearsome womb arc for Yuji into one. Introduction arc has nothing to offer. It's really waste to put it on the profile.

If it's alight to everyone. I'm gonna merge introduction arc and fearsome womb arc for Yuji into one. Introduction arc has nothing to offer. It's really waste to put it on the profile.
Fine by me, theres no indication Yuji got stronger between the arcs and he doesnt even learn how to use CE until after the FB fight

Thanks
Btw can we use this to scale to Finger Bearer? As Grade 1 is needed to Exorcise special grade curses
This only scales to Maki and Toji I guess
Yeah this works
There are 2 calculation 8A and 9A which is accepted?

3F Sukuna > 2F Sukuna > Megumi in Chimera Shadow Garden = Second Finger Bearer > First Finger Bearer > Ultimate Cannon (12.2 Tons)
On the topic of multipliers: could we scale 2F and 3F Sukuna Sukuna to at least x2 and x3 the Finger Bearer? We could also scale Jogo to >x1.2 Dagon since Nanami and Naobito considered Jogo to be an another level above Dagon despite fighting him in his Domain Expansion where his potential is expanded to 120%.

Btw can we use this to scale to Finger Bearer? As Grade 1 is needed to Exorcise special grade curses
Yea probably
This only scales to Maki and Toji I guess
It'd also scale to Naobito who is clan head and thus the strongest person in it, Naoya sonce he is the leader of the Hei and anyone who scales to those two
From what i can tell both are fine

the 8-A result is for the KE of the tremors Body Repel created, the 9-A+ result is for the GPE from the flesh's mass holding Mahito, Yuji and Todo tens of meters above the underground station

Tbh I'm thinking about something, I thought it will be better to keep it and see how next fights will go, but who else felt the Kashimo fight was kinda rushed? His CT was hyped for too long but at last he only managed to shine for like, 6 pages, and he didn't do anything impressive in the 6 pages he just made Sukuna use his real form and then got no diffed, it feels like Gege is really ending the series very soon, but before ending it he gave us what we wanted, a long fight between Gojo and Sukuna which was the most hyped fight in the entire series, he took his time writing and drawing the fight but after that it seems he's speeding things up because there's not much left in the story, I can see the story ending in the first 3/4 months of 2024, but I guess we should wait to see how the next fights will go

Tbh I'm thinking about something, I thought it will be better to keep it and see how next fights will go, but who else felt the Kashimo fight was kinda rushed? His CT was hyped for too long but at last he only managed to shine for like, 6 pages, and he didn't do anything impressive in the 6 pages he just made Sukuna use his real form and then got no diffed, it feels like Gege is really ending the series very soon, but before ending it he gave us what we wanted, a long fight between Gojo and Sukuna which was the most hyped fight in the entire series, he took his time writing and drawing the fight but after that it seems he's speeding things up because there's not much left in the story, I can see the story ending in the first 3/4 months of 2024, but I guess we should wait to see how the next fights will go
At this point, I can honestly see JJK ending in this year

Is any CT used in the domain sure to hit? Or its just the CT that's imbued to the domain?
For example Gojo's domain sure hit is unlimited void, it's sure to hit, but if he used red or purple, would it be a sure hit attack?
I think the sure hit is a CT that's granted to the domain barrier/ imbued in the domain, so not any CT used there is sure to strike unless it was granted to the domain barriers, but if you used the CT yourself, it won't be sure to hit

Is any CT used in the domain sure to hit? Or its just the CT that's imbued to the domain?
For example Gojo's domain sure hit is unlimited void, it's sure to hit, but if he used red or purple, would it be a sure hit attack?
I think the sure hit is a CT that's granted to the domain barrier/ imbued in the domain, so not any CT used there is sure to strike unless it was granted to the domain barriers, but if you used the CT yourself, it won't be sure to hit
I think that's the case since Sukuna's fire arrow was clearly shown flying to Maho inside MS
It definately feels rushed, i was expecting a high diff might guy V Madara type fight but it was barely 2 chapters and Kashimo did no damage (not little damage or no lasting damage, he literally did 0 damage)

I think that's the case since Sukuna's fire arrow was clearly shown flying to Maho inside MS
Well about that I think Sukuna used it after his domain ended, that's why I don't think Sukuna learnt how to fix his CT with RCT from Gojo, he already knew how to do it

But btw it's stated that Megumi's domain doesn't have a CT imbued to its barriers, which is what simple domains neutralize which is what a sure hit is, so he just boosts his CT by 120%, it's not given to the domain so its not a sure hit.

So yeah a sure hit is a CT that has to be given to the domain barriers

Well about that I think Sukuna used it after his domain ended, that's why I don't think Sukuna learnt how to fix his CT with RCT from Gojo, he already knew how to do it

But btw it's stated that Megumi's domain doesn't have a CT imbued to its barriers, which is what simple domains neutralize which is what a sure hit is, so he just boosts his CT by 120%, it's not given to the domain so its not a sure hit.

So yeah a sure hit is a CT that has to be given to the domain barriers
I think characters can externally imbued techniques if they want as sure hit. Take Yorozu for example. Perfect sphere is not her domain sure hit. She created it first then added it to domain.

Something weird here is that Gojo heavily implies that Jogo neutralized his infinity, that the rock reached him, he says after that that he used jujutsu to counter it, however +120 chapters after, Gege says that was a normal that didn't have any sure hit aspect, in Gojo's fight vs Sukuna, they made it clear that what bypasses Gojo's infinity is the sure hit of the domain,

0015-010.png

I think characters can externally imbued techniques if they want as sure hit. Take Yorozu for example. Perfect sphere is not her domain sure hit. She created it first then added it to domain.
They can choose which CT they want to imbue in the domain, for example Kenjaku used gravity which is a CTR, Yorozu's case is really weird, as she gave a general statement she said "if I activates the CT it will be sure to hit"
Does she mean by active that she will give it to the barrier?

Something weird here is that Gojo heavily implies that Jogo neutralized his infinity, that the rock reached him, he says after that that he used jujutsu to counter it, however +120 chapters after, Gege says that was a normal that didn't have any sure hit aspect, in Gojo's fight vs Sukuna, they made it clear that what bypasses Gojo's infinity is the sure hit of the domain,
That's not weird JoGOAT just has infinite attack speed
51436-Jogo-Jujutsu-KaisenJogo-Jujutsu-Kaisen-4k-Ultra.jpg

0015-010.png
Kenjaku case is wierd. First of all I want to know if that Domain was Kenjakus own DE or Getos or Kaori domain. Because he had Embedded Kaori CT but domain looked like creepy shit. From Gojo vs Sukuna we get to know 2 different CT can't be used at same time otherwise Sukuna would have embedded TS to domain like Kenjaku. Which is technically not possible.
They can choose which CT they want to imbue in the domain, for example Kenjaku used gravity which is a CTR, Yorozu's case is really weird, as she gave a general statement she said "if I activates the CT it will be sure to hit"
Does she mean by active that she will give it to the barrier?
From what I understand she was talking about perfect sphere only because that's the attack she created to kill Sukuna if her normal sure hit would work on Sukuna she doesn't need even create Perfect Sphere.

Kenjaku case is wierd. First of all I want to know if that Domain was Kenjakus own DE or Getos or Kaori domain. Because he had Embedded Kaori CT but domain looked like creepy shit. From Gojo vs Sukuna we get to know 2 different CT can't be used at same time otherwise Sukuna would have embedded TS to domain like Kenjaku. Which is technically not possible.
You can't activate 2 CT's simultaneously but a domain is not a CT, Sukuna didnt imbue TS to the domain because he was hiding the wheel on Megumi, Agito was a fodder, and he wanted Mahoraga to adapt to UV, Gojo threatened to destroy Mahoraga in the next DE clash so it was the best choice to hide it.

Kenjaku only used 1 CT which is gravity, as for which domain it was, the common theory that the fans have is that you can only have one domain because an innate domain is your mind/conciseness, and no one was able to use someone' else domain

From what I understand she was talking about perfect sphere only because that's the attack she created to kill Sukuna if her normal sure hit would work on Sukuna she doesn't need even create Perfect Sphere.
So she just imbued perfect sphere in the domain

Todo sandbox is done

I highly disagree with Nue scaling to 3F Sukuna, since not only does he not deal any real damage to Sukky
cKwm4Vp.jpeg

But Sukky almost oneshots him
XBMJYpF.jpeg
zrtmgwj.jpeg
Nue still blocked an overhead from Sukuna that was strong enough to create a shockwave, had Sukuna praising Megumi's technique after it did that and kept Megumi's injuries from that attack minimal, even if it doesn't fully scale, it would have to be in somewhat within range. There's also Sukuna implying Megumi could've defeated the Finger Bearer.

Nue still blocked an overhead from Sukuna that was strong enough to create a shockwave, had Sukuna praising Megumi's technique after it did that and kept Megumi's injuries from that attack minimal, even if it doesn't fully scale, it would have to be in somewhat within range. There's also Sukuna implying Megumi could've defeated the Finger Bearer.
Aguess downscalig from him and the finger bearer could be fine, I actually remember that shockwave getting calced at 8-B so that might be useful as supporting evidence

Todo sandbox is done
should be
The first one means a x2.2 increase, the second one is a x1.2 increase

EDIT: I don't think the killing Jogo statement should be used for Todo's AP when that was if Jogo was hit by 5 Black Flashes prior, Todo's Power Null with Simple Domain should also be limited since what SD does is neutralize barriers to negate a DE's guaranteed hit condition within the area it's deployed

At wank rating*
She shouldn't scale to Sukuna at all

Also it doesn't say his output increased to 120% it says his potential (which covers output but it should be mentioned ig)

Ok since my calculation dealing with the Ice feats of chapter 237 got accepted I think I'm ready to go ahead and make the thread scaling the god and possibly top tiers
Mahoraga's wheel was undamaged by Sukuna's fire arrow but got completely obliterated by Hollow Purple which Sukuna could survives so 20F Sukuna's Dura > Dharma wheel's dura > 15F Sukuna fire arrow

Using this reasoning we get

15 Finger Sukuna <<< 2.07 Megatons < Mahoraga Wheel <<< 180% power Hollow Purple >> Meguna (>= Kashimo with Innate Technique)=< Gojo

<<<: Oneshot <<: Greatly Damage <: Superior

With that I believe it's fine to scale them to the whole 2.07 Megaton value

Also if we go that route we could scale Gojo's Hollow purple to Low 7-B+ (4.14 Megatons) with Chants and Low 7-B+ (6.21 Megatons) with Utahime Chant + His Chants

As for Uraume scaling I have no idea if we could scale him to anyone and would appreciate it if someone more well versed could come up with the scaling chain

It would bump him as well as whoever scales to or above him up to 41.95 Kilotons (7-C) which is quite the upgrade as well as allowing for upscaling to 7-C+

Last edited:
Ok since my calculation dealing with the Ice feats of chapter 237 got accepted I think I'm ready to go ahead and make the thread scaling the god and possibly top tiers
Greatsage isnt a calc member so the calc still isnt accepted
Using this reasoning we get

15 Finger Sukuna << 2.07 Megatons < Mahoraga Wheel << 180% power Hollow Purple > Meguna (>= Kashimo with Innate Technique)=< Gojo

With that I believe it's fine to scale them to the whole 2.07 Megaton value

Also if we go that route we could scale Gojo's Hollow purple to Low 7-B+ (4.14 Megatons) with Chants and Low 7-B+ (6.21 Megatons) with Utahime Chant + His Chants
Yea i agree with these
As for Uraume scaling I have no idea if we could scale him to anyone and would appreciate it if someone more well versed could come up with the scaling chain
Hakari might scale to her next chap. We dont have a reason to scale anyone else to her ice

Back