• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Nah I don't think so because not all Domains are shown to increase their output.
Gojo red and blue can be amped but how would Gojo amp information dump?
Sure hits are different things than normal CTs.
I'm not saying he amps info dump, I'm saying the info dump has more output than red and blue

What i mean is, DA cant protect you from domains like UV or DS

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_227_012.png

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_227_012.png
Bruh using DA means no innate technique*
He touched Gojo and Deactivated DA to use his innate technique (Domain)

I'm not saying he amps info dump, I'm saying the info dump has more output than red and blue
I don't think so if we go by the fact domains amps 120% of users potential. Then information dumb/sure hits maybe like around 1.2x stronger than normal output. Kenjaku said neutral red is already doubles his output or something. Don't think domain sure hit may be stronger. Except Gojos domain ***** up brain it's stronger in a sense but not in output
No when you cast a domain you grant the CT to the domain, you can use both sure hits and DA at the same time, Gojo literally said this
I mean yes but to change the conditions I think it's still using their inmate techniques. Sukuna needed to turn off his DA to use domain technique with himself.

I don't think so if we go by the fact domains amps 120% of users potential. Then information dumb/sure hits maybe like around 1.2x stronger than normal output. Kenjaku said neutral red is already doubles his output or something. Don't think domain sure hit may be stronger. Except Gojos domain ***** up brain it's stronger in a sense but not in output
Maybe
I mean yes but to change the conditions I think it's still using their inmate techniques. Sukuna needed to turn off his DA to use domain technique with himself
No he already granted the CT to the domain, he just changed the conditions of the sure hit, he used DA to touch Gojo, changed the conditions of his domain and stayed touching Gojo, he didn't deactivate DA because he kept touching Gojo

How ? He cant touch Gojo without DA.
How was he touching Gojo then
Most likely because he already touching him?
36347518_784_1145_148242.webp

Also Sukuna grabbed a part of Gojos clothes I think Gojo got confused and couldn't repel him within time.

Next week Sukuna vs Yuji in manga and Choso vs Yuji in anime where Choso killed Yuji.

Then we have Gojo getting sealed in anime and getting killed in manga same week 👀👀👀.

Haha it would be funny Gege kills or does bad for Yuji to match up with anime 😭
You talking like this is the first time Yuji getting shit on💀💀

It either jjk ending in next few chapters or Sakuna clap everyone but some people including Yuji survive and he goes into another training arc

You talking like this is the first time Yuji getting shit on💀💀
😭😭😭
It either jjk ending in next few chapters or Sakuna clap everyone but some people including Yuji survive and he gone into another training arc
Most probably I'm hoping for timeskip.

Kenjaku succeeded with Merger and Modern Era becomes same as hiena era and everywhere Curses and Sorcerers are piling up. Main Character team later onwards gets a Powerup after few years and take it back.

😭😭😭

Kenjaku succeeded with Merger and Modern Era becomes same as hiena era and everywhere Curses and Sorcerers are piling up. Main Character team later onwards gets a Powerup after few years and take it back.
I can also see Kenjaku personally save some people but mainly for Yuji cus Yuji is clearly one of his Main pawn

Edit:in fact I can also see him personally Train Yuji

By the way, which state do you all think the characters would be at when all of this is done (dead or alive):
Yuta
Alive, Greg isn't gonna kill his og protag
Probably alive
Same as Yuta
Dead
Probably dead
Alive, at worst that bitch is gonna run away again
Hopefully alive
Idk
The old guy
Idk
At this point i have no idea how he could come back
Probably dead
Alive and the #1 in the verse. Invest in Wuji Himtadori stocks now!
8EBiJjn.jpg

What if she kept the ice block above Clouds during the whole fight and came back once it was over?
how? I mean yeah uraume can manipulate Ice and all that but when did she just get the ability to ignore gravity?
unless you wanna say she just kept that thing there for the whole fight and just jumped some odd 300 meters with that thing in her hands just to drop in

I can also see Kenjaku personally save some people but mainly for Yuji cus Yuji is clearly one of his Main pawn

Edit:in fact I can also see him personally Train Yuji
😭😭😭

.... never cook again

how? I mean yeah uraume can manipulate Ice and all that but when did she just get the ability to ignore gravity?
May be she can float using the ice. I mean how TF that ice block was even flying then without she having any pseudo flight.
unless you wanna say she just kept that thing there for the whole fight and just jumped some odd 300 meters with that thing in her hands just to drop in
I mean Kashimo was above 200m and still ice block was even higher + Sukuna was in the middle of the Unlimited HP blast. Uraume jumping after the fight seems odd to me atleast.

May be she can float using the ice. I mean how TF that ice block was even flying then without she having any pseudo flight.
it wasn't it was falling
I mean Kashimo was above 200m and still ice block was even higher + Sukuna was in the middle of the Unlimited HP blast. Uraume jumping after the fight seems odd to me atleast.
I mean its the only explonation that would make sense really

It wasn't technically falling she was lowering as far as I see. Seemed too slow honestly.
dude
03.jpg
05.jpg

her hair is being blown upwards by the air from falling and there are action lines in the back to demonstrate the act of falling
and in the next two pannels we see the ice block going from being around 300+ meters in the air to droping straight on top of sukuna

07.jpg
08.jpg

if that doesn't demonstrate falling I don't know what does

So I just read chapter 236, can someone explain what “world” and “existence” in that context means, if sukuna cut the world, why didn’t the whole world just you know… cut?

Wouldn't the conceptual part of the STRONG CLEAVE be just NPI?
Interacting with and destroying (cutting in this case) a concept would be conceptual manipulation, no?

Conceptual Manipulation is the ability to manipulate, create, and/or destroy abstract concepts. This ability has a variety of applications, ranging from not combat-applicable to incredibly dominating.

Alright regarding the timeframe Uraume created the ice structure in

I decided to use 41 seconds based on the fact that in Chapter 234 that's how long it took before Gojo nuked Shinjuku

In that time more than an entire chapter passed so with that in mind we can extend that to after the explosion happened since only about a single chapter passed between the Hollow Purple explosion and Kashimo and Uraume's subsequent arrival

If anyone wants to call a CGM to eval we could quickly upgrade the God tiers and possibly High tiers since Sukuna's feat was casual and we could scale high tiers like Maki to Uraume's casual output

Back