• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

ftv-prima-tvprima.gif

Damn didnt even use the actual FTL feat

Choso took blood manipulation to another level but honestly other than him it's really wasted by human Sorcerers.
Zenin Clan got all sorts of inherited techniques and the Ten Shadows, Gojo Clan got the Six Eyes and Limitless which all have special grade potential then the Kamo Clan got Blood Manipulation worse than Choso's (and Kenjaku considers him a grade 1 sorcerer). Who let them hang up in the big leagues 💀

I would like to say on that perspective, Blood Manipulation is far more reliable of a cursed technique than either the Ten Shadows or Limitless. Ten Shadows suffers from the actual best part of the cursed technique being locked away by an insane cap, Mahogara and cursed energy amount. Limitless is cool by itself, but its only insane when the Six Eyes allows for proper maximization. With both techniques, we've benefited from seeing the absolute best users possible take them and make the best possible out of them. Blood Manipulation has the poison which is great for cursed users and cursed spirits, stat amping without a domain or chants, and blood constructs which give different types of avenue for attack.

Blood Manipulation only has Choso, who isn't a chump, but he isn't a Sukuna or Gojo.

I would like to say on that perspective, Blood Manipulation is far more reliable of a cursed technique than either the Ten Shadows or Limitless. Ten Shadows suffers from the actual best part of the cursed technique being locked away by an insane cap, Mahogara and cursed energy amount. Limitless is cool by itself, but its only insane when the Six Eyes allows for proper maximization. With both techniques, we've benefited from seeing the absolute best users possible take them and make the best possible out of them. Blood Manipulation has the poison which is great for cursed users and cursed spirits, stat amping without a domain or chants,

Blood Manipulation only has Choso, who isn't a chump, but he isn't a Sukuna or Gojo.
Tbf Choso is basically the Gojo/Sukuna of blood manip. Since he is half cursed spirit he has unlimited blood and it's poisonous, these are things that no human bm user has

He's a prodigy for sure, but he's far more on Yuji's or Todo's level then the pinnacles that are Gojo and Sukuna. Someone like Higurama I would hazard is probably more prodigious than him

I mean pb is at least 1 mach fast, the more you condense it the faster it will be, while the zenin clan has projection sorcery which caps at subsonic speeds, 10S depends heavily on the user skill, Gojo and Sukuna are outliers so I wouldn't count them, but Kamo clan would be at zenins level

Blood Manipulation is far more reliable of a cursed technique than either the Ten Shadows or Limitless. Ten Shadows suffers from the actual best part of the cursed technique being locked away by an insane cap, Mahogara and cursed energy amount
Ten Shadows had the potential to be far more versatile than what Megumi was doing with it. Extension techniques that combine traits of different shikigami, a Totality born from a single shikigami being able to raise another's level to contend with special grades, 9 different shikigami abilities including RCT that can heal others and neutralize CTs. Megumi was only a first year and he had already tamed 6 out of the 9 shikigami that were possible for him to tame.
Blood Manipulation has the poison which is great for cursed users and cursed spirits, stat amping without a domain or chants, and blood constructs which give different types of avenue for attack.
the Blood Manip from the Kamo Clan have can only poison cursed spirits and I'd argue that their inability to create blood like Choso can is a pretty hard cap, Noritoshi was going to die from circulating his blood and pulling off other techniques. If anything, Choso was the best possible user of Blood Manipulation. There's also Supernova being a Choso-original technique after 150 years.

Zenin Clan got all sorts of inherited techniques and the Ten Shadows, Gojo Clan got the Six Eyes and Limitless which all have special grade potential then the Kamo Clan got Blood Manipulation worse than Choso's (and Kenjaku considers him a grade 1 sorcerer). Who let them hang up in the big leagues 💀
Yeah this is what I was talking about. Kamo clan is slept on by Gege. Only good Blood Manipulation user from Kamo is choso but he is technically Half Spirit so doesn't count.
I would like to say on that perspective, Blood Manipulation is far more reliable of a cursed technique than either the Ten Shadows or Limitless. Ten Shadows suffers from the actual best part of the cursed technique being locked away by an insane cap, Mahogara and cursed energy amount. Limitless is cool by itself, but its only insane when the Six Eyes allows for proper maximization. With both techniques, we've benefited from seeing the absolute best users possible take them and make the best possible out of them. Blood Manipulation has the poison which is great for cursed users and cursed spirits, stat amping without a domain or chants, and blood constructs which give different types of avenue for attack.

But Ten Shadows and Six Eyes with Limitless
Both Gojo and Zenin clans does has potential to give rise special grade Sorcerers
Also even Projection Sorcerery can be used to rise up the ranks if it's used like Naoya and has a good domain like him.

But Kamo clan Blood Manipulation I don't see anyway to get anywhere special grade. Unless they can manipulate opponents blood or something. Which was never shown in the series.

Tbf Choso is basically the Gojo/Sukuna of blood manip. Since he is half cursed spirit he has unlimited blood and it's poisonous, these are things that no human bm user has
Choso has big potential. But i doubt if we get to see that.
His Mixed Blood makes room for big growth. All he needs is some big ass Power boost and a Domain Expansion.

I mean pb is at least 1 mach fast, the more you condense it the faster it will be, while the zenin clan has projection sorcery which caps at subsonic speeds, 10S depends heavily on the user skill, Gojo and Sukuna are outliers so I wouldn't count them, but Kamo clan would be at zenins level
I think even if TS users don't tame Mahogara they can be OP (Not same level as Gojo clan with Six Eyes and Limitless) but still to some extent. Projection Sorcerery also has chances for growth. But blood manipulation depends on how much Blood Kamo clans got to use it. It's still underwhelming when compared to Zenin and Kamo clan.

Kamo and Zenin clan are clearly better than the Gojo clan, there's a reason they get no screen time jk jk. But Gege has confirmed Gojo carries the clan.

But I'm surprised we haven't seen any other members beside that one maid with Kid Gojo. I guess we'll get to see the new head after the this arc when finally put down Sukuna, who will get absorbed or ****** over by Kenjaku, we all know he's the final villain.

Ten Shadows had the potential to be far more versatile than what Megumi was doing with it. Extension techniques that combine traits of different shikigami, a Totality born from a single shikigami being able to raise another's level to contend with special grades, 9 different shikigami abilities including RCT that can heal others and neutralize CTs. Megumi was only a first year and he had already tamed 6 out of the 9 shikigami that were possible for him to tame.
It has potential sure, but in terms of practicality Megumi is never able to do any of this. Only Sukuna who is the definition of an edge case does all of that with Ten Shadows. Megumi taming six shadows is a sign of his own prodigious nature as he's also walking around with a Domain Expansion but also you see the limitations more clearly with him, which is the fact that he just lacks the cursed energy and skill to actually do most of this. He was running low when summoning multiple shikigami cause Max Elephant eats up a lot. And since we also know that Sukuna is the only ever to tame Mahogara, we can't really use all the bull that he does with Ten Shadows to say this is something that the clan showed before.
the Blood Manip from the Kamo Clan have can only poison cursed spirits and I'd argue that their inability to create blood like Choso can is a pretty hard cap, Noritoshi was going to die from circulating his blood and pulling off other techniques. If anything, Choso was the best possible user of Blood Manipulation. There's also Supernova being a Choso-original technique after 150 years.
And yeah I agree with most of that, my thing here is that while Choso is an edge case as well, he's not an edge case on the level of Gojo or Sukuna.

Most of the Gojo clan doesn't ever get the six eyes, most of the Zenin's don't even get ten shadows and ten shadows doesn't ever get to the level that Sukuna shows it at before him.

Trying to define the clans with their exceptions isn't really going to explain why they're the big three

Updated Choso profile and created 2 new profiles.
🦆🦆🦆. Haha welcome Eso and Kechizu to vs wiki.
Death Painting Brothers are together now.

Updated Choso profile and created 2 new profiles.
🦆🦆🦆. Haha welcome Eso and Kechizu to vs wiki.
Death Painting Brothers are together now.
Based and bortherpilled
528b45c5106c22eb3bb781cec5c66405.jpg

Eso's anime image could use some rendering as well as upscaling but they look great
I salvaged the pics from normal wiki 👀. I don't know how to remove the background. So if anyone knows feel free to update it.
Also if anyone has more choso canonical pics please update them also.

Why? I dont remember him getting stronger betwen arcs. Either way then i'd say Goodwill since that's when he learns Black Flash
Because I got the solid statement from Shibuya arc. When he fought Mahito his CE control was at peak and can intentionally control Divergent fist because of that. Also his control grow after fighting choso.
Btw Good will and Death Paintings arc should be merged into one. Shibuya should be kept as Seperate.

Aight Upgrade threads about to go up just need some finalization on the tiers and how it would look on their profiles

Here's what I would put

Gojo: Low 7-B, higher with Red and Blue, far higher with Hollow Purple and Black Flash
AP: Small City level, higher with Red and Blue, far higher with Hollow Purple and Black Flash, Small City level+ with Hollow Purple Chants and Utahime

Sukuna (Meguna): Low 7-B; Varies with Cleave
AP: Small City level

15 Finger Sukuna: Low 7-C
, Low 7-B with Open; Varies with Cleave
AP: Small Town level, Small City level with Open

Hajime Kashimo: Low 7-C, Low 7-B with Innate Technique
AP: Small Town level, Small City level with Innate Technique

These are all that I'd know who would scale to it

Also my Ice Calcs has actually been accepted this time so that could work as supporting evidence for the new ratings

Speaking of that

Is there anything implying that 15 finger Sukuna is superior to Uraume? I feel like there should be something but it's been a while since I read the manga

Last edited:
Aight Upgrade threads about to go up just need some finalization on the tiers and how it would look on their profiles

Here's what I would put

Gojo: Low 7-B, higher with Red and Blue, far higher with Hollow Purple and Black Flash
AP: Small City level, higher with Red and Blue, far higher with Hollow Purple and Black Flash, Small City level+ with Hollow Purple Chants and Utahime

Hajime Kashimo: Low 7-C
, Low 7-B with Innate Technique

Also my Ice Calcs has actually been accepted this time so that could work as supporting evidence for the new ratings

Speaking of that

Is there anything implying that 15 finger Sukuna is superior to Uraume? I feel like there should be something but it's been a while since I read the manga
15F Sukuna was faster and clash hand with Gojo who just got out of Prison Realm meanwhile Uraume got one shoted by Gojo

Here's what I would put

Hajime Kashimo: Low 7-C
, Low 7-B with Innate Technique

Speaking of that

looking-for-todo-cook-meme-v0-bnu6rbtbvakb1.png

Wojo GOAToru finally getting out of Low 7-C

Back