• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ok since my calculation dealing with the Ice feats of chapter 237 got accepted I think I'm ready to go ahead and make the thread scaling the god and possibly top tiers

Using this reasoning we get

15 Finger Sukuna << 2.07 Megatons < Mahoraga Wheel << 180% power Hollow Purple > Meguna (>= Kashimo with Innate Technique)=< Gojo
The Problem with HP is gojos own CE. Yeah he can be upscaled from 15F Sukuna but scaling him to his HP which is strongest attack. More like maximum doesn't make sense though.
It would be like scaling Jogo to his Meteor.
I am fine with scaling Gojo > 15F Sukuna fire arrow
But Gojo ~ 180% HP doesn't make sense
As for Uraume scaling I have no idea if we could scale him to anyone and would appreciate it if someone more well versed could come up with the scaling chain

It would bump him as well as whoever scales to or above him up to 41.95 Kilotons (7-C) which is quite the upgrade as well as allowing for upscaling to 7-C+
Unfortunately Uraume doesn't have any scaling chain. So it's better to keep her out and wait for few chapters.
If we look at properly seems like Uraume Froze Hakari domain and there was no context to scale both of them.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_236_i_017.png

What about 15 finger Sukuna?
We most probably can upscale 10% 15F Sukuna (fire arrow ) ~ Maki and Yuji ~ Hakari
Also are we treating Sukuna's true form as stronger than Meguna?
Most likely as far as how narrative shows But difference shouldn't be big it will be like True Form >~ Meguna if you ask me. Yeah in only Physical Conditions. I'm not talking about other things.

The Problem with HP is gojos own CE. Yeah he can be upscaled from 15F Sukuna but scaling him to his HP which is strongest attack. More like maximum doesn't make sense though.
I'm not scaling him to his Hollow Purple

I'm scaling him to Sukuna who could take his 180% Hollow Purple albeit with alot of damage
It would be like scaling Jogo to his Meteor.
Gojo's Purple has never been stated to behave like a maximum technique it's just the combination of his two normal Cursed Technique
But Gojo ~ 180% HP doesn't make sense
Good cause that's not what I proposed

I'm not scaling him to his Hollow Purple

I'm scaling him to Sukuna who could take his 180% Hollow Purple albeit with alot of damage

Gojo's Purple has never been stated to behave like a maximum technique it's just the combination of his two normal Cursed Technique

Good cause that's not what I proposed
Sure my bad then.
But you see Blue has maximum. HP surpasses that so it's already scales to his maximum Technique. Anyway my bad if I misunderstood what you said.

Also as I said I'm fine with Gojo scaling above fire arrow calculation.

Thats just an Uraume situation where he's simply using the attack at Max Output NOT that it's a maximum technique
My bad . Yeah you are right. I misunderstood max technique and output.
Sorcerers fundamentally only have one type of innate technique. However, every technique can be expanded on through creativity, giving sorcerers their own original moves. With inherited techniques, sorcerers of the past pass on the original moves they create. Within all that, barring Domain Expansion, every technique has an ultimate move called the Maximum.
Additionally, moves that are not Maximum that use the maximum output of curse energy are called Stack (載 - sai).
Anyway I agree with your proposal.

My bad . Yeah you are right. I misunderstood max technique and output.

Anyway I agree with your proposal.
Sorcerers fundamentally only have one type of innate technique. However, every technique can be expanded on through creativity, giving sorcerers their own original moves.
Doesn't Sukuna's CT involve slashing?
-I thought you would know about this, but I suppose a cursed spirit wouldn't.
What if Sukuna's brain is like cursed spirits and cursed spirits can have more than 1 CT, it's headcanon because Sukuna might just be referring to that spirits wouldn't know about his fire but sorcerers would probably know if they read history

What if Sukuna's brain is like cursed spirits and cursed spirits can have more than 1 CT, it's headcanon because Sukuna might just be referring to that spirits wouldn't know about his fire but sorcerers would probably know if they read history
Might be. I don't know whom gege is planning on expanding (Using it) that black box technique
I thought we would get to see that against Gojo or Kashimo as most hyped strongest MFS of each of their era.

I think he didn't use it against Gojo on purpose, it will be used later against the main cast when they think they are winning, uk the villain has to have a trump card at the end, and if he used it against Gojo it would've been analysed by the six eyes

No he literally uses piercing blood the moment before HP explodes
Yeah but it gets engulfed right? Couldnt he have used it just before HP exploded? Honestly i guess it would kinda make sense for Sukuna to survive this HP without DA considering its not as concentrated so idk. But he does get hurt pretty bad by Red despite using DA to nullify it. And that damage was from a Red that hadnt exploded.

Yeah but it gets engulfed right? Couldnt he have used it just before HP exploded? Honestly i guess it would kinda make sense for Sukuna to survive this HP without DA considering its not as concentrated so idk. But he does get hurt pretty bad by Red despite using DA to nullify it. And that damage was from a Red that hadnt exploded.
Only 2 instances Sukuna got damaged by Red. Both are like you know off-guard and didn't sustain a major damage like HP. Beside first red he didn't put up DA and second red was amplified by Gojo.

First DE Sukuna was taking it easy because Gojo domain was destroyed. That red came out of surprise as you can see.
36347497_784_1145_94062.webp

Honestly second one didn't do much damage
36347634_784_1145_143078.webp

Anyway look at the HP feat. Mahogara wheel was already getting destroyed. If he used DA Mahogara wouldn't have destroyed.
36347738_784_1145_209596.webp

Also how many people noticed this similar standing

Kenjaku half naked and barely supporting himself to stand after Yuki big bang.
24311438_784_1145_213742.webp

24311442_784_1145_151894.webp

Sukuna also in same situation after Unlimited HP.
36347739_784_1145_258946.webp

Gege is following some kind of trend LMAO..

skill-issue-gta5.gif

Anyway I was referring to this
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_235_5_017.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_208_so4_016.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_208_so4_017.png

Back