• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yeah Gege gives speed feats statements for a character whose speciality isn't even speed 🙈
Choso is one thing because of PB
Naoya and Naobito were based on speed

I would be damned if this shit happens for Uraume who has zero connections for speed based attacks.
Uraume trained themself to learn a new CT Extension after Gojo blitzed them to impress Sukuna 🔥✍️

Last edited:
🤦‍♂️

Light can't escape a black hole

That means that the escape velocity of a black hole is lightspeed

Not that it pulls people at light speed.
Yeah I don’t know where that value came from either.

Searching from results online a black hole pulls at close to 1/3 the speed of light.

It can’t pull things at light speed cause a black hole pulls matter, and physics doesn’t allow matter to travel at light speed.

Searching from results online a black hole pulls at close to 1/3 the speed of light.

It can’t pull things at light speed cause a black hole pulls matter, and physics doesn’t allow matter to travel at light speed.
Btw I just a quick question is this usable for calculation then?

Gotta ask since that is talking about a glob the size of Earth, would a human be different?

Gotta ask since that is talking about a glob the size of Earth, would a human be different?
I’d imagine, but it’d be to a different degree because the closer you get matter to light speed the closer you get to infinite energy. According to NASA, black holes are able to expel small particles at 99% the speed of light.

https://www.nasa.gov/image-article/famous-black-hole-has-jet-pushing-cosmic-speed-limit/#:~:text=Using%20NASA's%20Chandra%20X%2Dray,of%20the%20speed%20of%20light.

But again, those were small particles compared to a fully sized human and I don’t know if the force of a black hole expelling matter is greater than the force of a black hole pulling matter in or not.

Late to this, but thank you for calc'ing it in more detail. I would like to say that instead of using frag though, I think it'd be better to calc it melting. We see it start to melt over Sukuna's head and then it starts raining water. We do see small chunks of ice left, but I think that's just cause it didn't melt the entire thing, but rather most of it.

Late to this, but thank you for calc'ing it in more detail. I would like to say that instead of using frag though, I think it'd be better to calc it melting. We see it start to melt over Sukuna's head and then it starts raining water. We do see small chunks of ice left, but I think that's just cause it didn't melt the entire thing, but rather most of it.
Added. I said 90% was melted

I wanted to be relatively fair, so I tried to keep it safe with assumptions and avoid the 1000 meters depth value.

I didn't put it in a blog, calc is here

There's two other feats that I think reach around this level or outright exceed it.
I don't like it personally

We can see by the air pocket around Hakari initially that that's the top of the water, since he dropped into it and still had air around em. If he sank that far down, there wouldn't be anymore air around em, just like Kashimo.

He's not that deep in the water

I don't like it personally

We can see by the air pocket around Hakari initially that that's the top of the water, since he dropped into it and still had air around em. If he sank that far down, there wouldn't be anymore air around em, just like Kashimo.

He's not that deep in the water
I figured it was just an illustrative liberty they took given when Reggie fell in Megumi's shadow and the pool, no such air pockets were present.

Would depth would be fair to assume for affected area you think? It was able to affect and kill a lot of fish which I imagine swim a bit on the deeper side (From looking up how deep fish in lakes are [that people fish for] I got 60-160 feet IIRC).

Does Hakari vs Kashimo not take place in a real location? Would it not be possible to find the depth of the water there

Black Hole thing I was mentioning earlier (I had this pixel-scaled for a good while now... just ended up not feeling like calc'ing it)
YBHC.png

While no one can scale to the energy required to manifest the Black Hole, I figured the damage its (suppressed) gravitational waves caused could still scale. Both to Tengen's barriers for withstanding the gravitational force, and Kenjaku who before activating his anti-gravity stuff could withstands its force from point-blank (Albeit, it was smaller before that, so I guess it's questionable).

Judging from the destruction, I figure it could be Large Town, maybe City level. Mid-way through I realized I don't think I'd be up for the task of calc'ing it, but if someone wants to use my pixel-scaling they can (Idk if what I used as a reference was the most accurate, I just figured that storey I px scaled was the closest thing to the Black Hole).

I haven't read this far, so I couldn't say with certainty who scales to it.

Also we s
Black Hole thing I was mentioning earlier (I had this pixel-scaled for a good while now... just ended up not feeling like calc'ing it)
YBHC.png

While no one can scale to the energy required to manifest the Black Hole, I figured the damage its (suppressed) gravitational waves caused could still scale. Both to Tengen's barriers for withstanding the gravitational force, and Kenjaku who before activating his anti-gravity stuff could withstands its force from point-blank (Albeit, it was smaller before that, so I guess it's questionable).

Judging from the destruction, I figure it could be Large Town, maybe City level. Mid-way through I realized I don't think I'd be up for the task of calc'ing it, but if someone wants to use my pixel-scaling they can (Idk if what I used as a reference was the most accurate, I just figured that storey I px scaled was the closest thing to the Black Hole).

I haven't read this far, so I couldn't say with certainty who scales to it.
Someone already did this and got 7-B I believe

Ohh, that's something different. That's calc'ing the force Kenjaku is withstand from the Black Hole's gravity in its initial form before it caused any damage to the surroundings. What I was suggesting was calcing the massive crater it left behind to get the AP of the gravitational waves. It affects such a large area I figured It'd easily net Tier 7.

Back