• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

oh my god, Kashimo might really be above Gojo lmfao
he got deepfried and did absolutely nothing wdym
WHY IS HIGURUMA AND YUJI OUT OF ALL PEOPLE TRYING TO JUMP SUKUNA????

WHERE IS YUTA OR MAKI?
Considering the context of this clearly Yuji is gonna be the prosecutor and Sukuna the defendant
most probably higurama gonna null Sukuna CE & Yuji gonna beat him up lol.
Just his CT if they're successful, not CE and neither Higurama or Yuji is built like that
because higuruma can one shot kill sukuna, all he has to do is capture him in his domain, he'll be found guilty then get one hit on him. simple
He had a rough time hitting a CE-less Yuji, there's no guarantee that he'll be able to simply hit Sukuna
Kashimo reaction speed seems to be faster than Gojo ☠️. Dude Dodged the slash which killed Gojo. Unless it's just Invisibile for Gojo and Kashimo X rays are just better idk. Seems like it's still visible for me.
Gojo's never confirmed to be able to see Dismantle, Kashimo was further away, can see the slashes and was warned before hand, still got cut regardless

Last edited:
I love Sukuna more and more each passing chapter
There's a reason the narrator proclaimed it and not him
3fdca1b0c973ea01ccd5c0014eaf1ee2f2ccc34d.png
Sukuna had enough of Love Shit. Dude literally said love is trash 😭. Bruh I really can't wait for future chapters. Dude is really menace.

So aside from the possibility of the Sukuna's CT getting confiscated, what are they gonna do about the Lightning Cursed Tool that he still can make use of[SPOILER/]
Well Yuji body should resists Lightining. So I don't see any problem with that.

Hakari Domain is 4.09 secs active right?. Kashimo and Sukuna fight lasted for almost 3 then? Also it just shows Uraume is most likely on Jackpot Hakari level. I don't see Hakari not going for a Kill or Uraume not attacking Hakari either.

Sukuna had enough of Love Shit. Dude literally said love is trash 😭. Bruh I really can't wait for future chapters. Dude is really menace.
The absolute strongest!! The loneliness that follows!! The one who will teach you about love is…
image.png

We gotta stop letting these phonies unto the battlefield tryna preach to Sukuna but getting preached on instead.
Get a #REALLOVER out there to Jujutsu Sukuna's Kaisen rn

Like I thought Kashimo was done pretty quickly! It's unfair that Gege has a break now that the things with Yuji seem pretty interesting! Yuji may have multiple power ups. I predict that observing Gojo vs Sukuna also gave him something.

Yuji's hands look to me like Sukuna's and he will defenitely surprises us. Hopefully he got the abilities of the cusrsed wombs and more.

Question, I've seen this really really alot of times, everytime there's a discussion about Sukuna, it gets brought up.

The thing about true jujutsu sorcerery, is it really a thing that Sukuna is hiding? Because I don't think so, Sukuna made that statement when he was fighting that cursed spirit in an incomplete domain that didn't have a CT, then he casted his domain, so I think he meant that his domain is true jujutsu because its an opened barrier domain which is the best type of domains, while the cursed spirit's domain was trash, it's similar to Gojo's statement when he told Toji "I've understood the core of cursed energy" he was referring to how he learnt RCT, it's not like he's been hiding something about the core of CE.

Unless the same statement gets brought up again with the "open" thing, I think its just like this tbh

Question, I've seen this really really alot of times, everytime there's a discussion about Sukuna, it gets brought up.

The thing about true jujutsu sorcerery, is it really a thing that Sukuna is hiding? Because I don't think so, Sukuna made that statement when he was fighting that cursed spirit in an incomplete domain that didn't have a CT, then he casted his domain, so I think he meant that his domain is true jujutsu because its an opened barrier domain which is the best type of domains, while the cursed spirit's domain was trash, it's similar to Gojo's statement when he told Toji "I've understood the core of cursed energy" he was referring to how he learnt RCT, it's not like he's been hiding something about the core of CE.

Unless the same statement gets brought up again with the "open" thing, I think its just like this tbh
I think it's regarding Black Box and you remember Kusakabe statement of CT stored in the brain black box and all. I might be overthinking but that's just my thought. Why do I think Yuji gonna lose and we will get a timeskip or something. Kenjaku would have successful in his plans. There would be a new Jujutsu World a head.

Back