• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

seems like gege ****** up bad, the twitter jap fandom are ignoring jjk so much that theres not a space for jjk tags
bro thinks he's oda eiichiro

Last edited:
Apparently Hana used "maximum output"
clh0iFI.jpeg

Sukuna, Gojo and Hakari (in jackpot) seem to have the fastest RCT in the series with Hakari probably on top because he can locate poisons and detoxify them, while I think Gojo and Sukuna can do it but they haven't shown it so far

Sukuna, Gojo and Hakari (in jackpot) seem to have the fastest RCT in the series with Hakari probably on top because he can locate poisons and detoxify them, while I think Gojo and Sukuna can do it but they haven't shown it so far
Hakari is undoubtedly on top when it comes to RCT speed.

The thing Sukuna used to kill Gojo wouldn’t have killed Hakari if he used it on him since Hakari’s RCT is so fast that he literally heals as the damage is being done to him whereas people like Gojo and Sukuna recover right after the damage has been done.

Like if Sukuna cuts Gojo’s neck, he’d heal the wound after the cut has already been placed but Hakari’s body would be healing right has the cut is being formed on his neck.

Anyhow yall are not ready for HIM to come back next chapter and fight true form Sukuna
634f80658eab8c03e05d4923-beilian-anime-gojo-satoru-jujutsu-kaisen.jpg

main-qimg-e1795adbc23af44e2e068df1145f5aab

teqqz2c7c0451.jpg

Jujutsu-Kaisen-Manga-Color.jpg

pii0hvhhhnu71.jpg

68ab3-16826217173428-1920.jpg
I’m still coping.

There may actually be a legitimate theory as to Gojo coming back:

1) There’s the Toji parallels. This fight had Gojo paralleling Toji in many ways, even right down to the very same clothes and the way they died standing up. However, Toji’s death wasn’t the last time we saw Toji, he got revived later down the line for a brief time. So if Gege decides to continue with the parallels, Gojo returning too could add to that as well.

2) There were hints in the chapter itself that could lead to a “being reborn/reincarnation” interpretation, most known were the flowers that were shown to bloom in 236 were Lotus flowers which has symbolism to reincarnation and rebirth in Buddhism. And with Gojo being an interpretation of the “enlightened one”, the idea that he would get reincarnated or revived somehow isn’t a totally ludicrous idea for the series heavily inspired by Buddhism.

3) This could also draw parallels to Gojo’s own fight with Toji as well since in that figtt hit we saw Gojo “die” too. He was even stabbed in the head no less. So that may be one more parallel this fight with Sukuna can draw upon.

4) The fact that we didn’t get to see what happened to Gojo’s body in chaoter 237 also gives me a tad bit of copium since Hakari was able to show up on the battlefield too, so maybe one of them could’ve snagged Gojo’s body right outta there while Kashimo was busy distracting Sukuna.

But that’s just my personal cope 😭😭😭

I’m still coping.

1) There’s the Toji parallels. This fight had Gojo paralleling Toji in many ways, even right down to the very same clothes and the way they died standing up. However, Toji’s death wasn’t the last time we saw Toji, he got revived later down the line for a brief time. So if Gege decides to continue with the parallels, Gojo returning too could add to that as well.

2) There were hints in the chapter itself that could lead to a “being reborn/reincarnation” interpretation, most known were the flowers that were shown to bloom in 236 were Lotus flowers which has symbolism to reincarnation and rebirth in Buddhism. And with Gojo being an interpretation of the “enlightened one”, the idea that he would get reincarnated or revived somehow isn’t a totally ludicrous idea for the series heavily inspired by Buddhism.

3) This could also draw parallels to Gojo’s own fight with Toji as well since in that figtt hit we saw Gojo “die” too. He was even stabbed in the head no less. So that may be one more parallel this fight with Sukuna can draw upon.

4) The fact that we didn’t get to see what happened to Gojo’s body in chaoter 237 also gives me a tad bit of copium since Hakari was able to show up on the battlefield too, so maybe one of them could’ve snagged Gojo’s body right outta there while Kashimo was busy distracting Sukuna.

Have faith in HIM brother
68ab3-16826217173428-1920.jpg

I have my own little theory about Gojo returning too. In the end of chapter 142 Gege draws in his current clothes Gojo and true form Sukuna. Since Sukuna has gone into his true form now, what if Gojo returns to fight him in 242

Hey Guys shouldn't this be useful for calculating unlimited HP feat? It should give more than what Fire arrow Calculation gave us. I mean if HP void Manipulation is getting removed shouldn't we use HP for AP?

Also what about Uraume ICE drop here ?

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_237_14s_001v2.png

"Thoughts?

Just a observation, whenever Gojo activates his Domain Expansion, he makes a hand sign that means "The omnipotent, the all powerful" but which also means "Indra", the most powerful Hindu god, who defeated Asura Vritra, which is the meaning of the hand sign that Sukuna makes when using the Malevolent Shrine. But the thing to notice here is not Indra's victory, but that Indra was also split in half in his fight, but he still came back after being cured to continue fighting."
I found this on discord and thought it's interesting, I'm 95% he's dead but lets see

I’m still coping.

I mean, there is already a solid foreshadowing already. I can give the basic theory one that is pretty much I'd say, has the most foreshadowing to it just by this theory alone. And that's not mentioning the multiple other small hints and implications too. (Other multiple theories) like the five hindrances heavy foreshadowing and so on. But ima post the first one I mentioned:

There are too many clues gojo will come back with a buddhist awakening. Let list them off: Buddha was 29 when he awakened, gojo is ALMOST 29 (due to Prison realm, his original birthday extended to 24th December more or less, if you count correctly. He was also sealed around 7-9PM or more, in 31th October and he was released on 19th November) currently, he's about to be 29 or MIGHT be now.
7 steps to the north before buddha's awakening, 7 people in his afterlife, Yaga, Nanami, (also one of the kanjis in Nanami's name is the number 7 lol) Haibara, Toji, Geto, Amanai and Kuroi.

7 lotus flowers, he's born december 7, he has the choice between north and south and did not join his friends who went south, lotus symbolizes the crown chakra, rebirth and transformation. On the cover of a recent chapter (anniversary thing), it was written: "the flower that blooms in a sea of death...gets a second chance at life"

gojo gave up his title of the strongest, meaning that he let go of his ego, he has all the cards to awaken in hand.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NanamiNana = 7
Also, if you look at the directions Nanami and Gojo was facing: Nanami seemed to be facing south (kinda ironic, given that he choose south) vs Gojo who is facing north as they talk about north and south thing.
but anyways, the number 7 SEEMS to be a really important number if I were to be honest. Like, it seems like a key thing. So perhaps, if I were to guess, that could be an indicator to WHEN he'd return? Like 7 chapters later perhaps? That's my guess though, but that would be almost fitting, as Kashimo and the others would be able to show off more of their stuff. To get their shine. But it could be more or less than 7 so who knows?

Anyways there's more theories and immense foreshadowing than these I mentioned. Kashimo is also a hint lol.

I found this on discord and thought it's interesting, I'm 95% he's dead but lets see
I could give you a link that goes over that theory actually.

^ This one goes over the hand seals and shtick that Sukuna and Gojo uses. I'd say it's solid.

^ This one goes over Kashimo's origin and the foreshadowing that is linked with him to Gojo. And also goes deeper than the first reddit post into various other things.

I think his return is guaranteed, but what role he'll play is kinda unknown and hard to say, given that Gege can do a huge twist of these theories and go about on his own way of it, so that's that.
(also some or many japanese fans are also making theories about stuff like these too. just saying)

Gege made Gojos death as a Gojo Satoru (Normal being) instead of Strongest Sorcerer death. I doubt him bringin him back to the fight. But I can see Gege giving some Reincarnation bullshit as Gojo being reborn as normal guy and living a normal life with others and finding satisfaction. Just my take on this matter 👺

Gege made Gojos death as a Gojo Satoru (Normal being) instead of Strongest Sorcerer death. I doubt him bringin him back to the fight. But I can see Gege giving some Reincarnation bullshit as Gojo being reborn as normal guy and living a normal life with others and finding satisfaction. Just my take on this matter 👺
ong outeversal gojo

Back