• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I'm curious what yalls power tierlist is
RZxwbdg.png

Link to make your own https://tiermaker.com/create/jujutsu-kaisen-power-scale---strength-list-extended-273300
Ill drop mine shortly.

Kenjaku in the same tier as current Gojo and a tier above pre-PS gojo is crazy. Also Mahito and Mahoraga are too low
Kenjaku is at the bottom. Considering he won a 1v3 against Yuki, Choso and Tengen I’m inclined to think he’d beat anyone not Gojo and Sukuna. Kashimo could change my mind though. Mahito’s not beating Maki or Hig and I think Megumi’s domain is probably enough to handle Mahito. He’s also just not fast enough to overwhelm those above him. Mahoraga dies to anyone above him whether from being stronger or because they can one shot with hax and domain like Uro.

Kenjaku is at the bottom. Considering he won a 1v3 against Yuki, Choso and Tengen I’m inclined to think he’d beat anyone not Gojo and Sukuna. Kashimo could change my mind though. Mahito’s not beating Maki or Hig and I think Megumi’s domain is probably enough to handle Mahito. He’s also just not fast enough to overwhelm those above him. Mahoraga dies to anyone above him whether from being stronger or because they can one shot with hax and domain like Uro.
Why would he beat pre pr Gojo, the reason he sealed Gojo is that Gojo would've killed him, he lost twice to six eyes users and after that he gave up on fighting them because he has no hope, he was even going to use Sukuna to fight Gojo in shibuya if the sealing didn't work

Edit: even 15F Meguna should be above Kenjaku, he saved him from Gojo when he got unsealed

Kenjaku is at the bottom. Considering he won a 1v3 against Yuki, Choso and Tengen I’m inclined to think he’d beat anyone not Gojo and Sukuna.
Even so why is he a whole tier above pre-PS Gojo, the guy he had to seal because he had no way to beat in a straight fight
Mahito’s not beating Maki or Hig and I think Megumi’s domain is probably enough to handle Mahito.
Mahito can always just expand his own domain against Higuruma and Megumi
Mahoraga dies to anyone above him whether from being stronger or because they can one shot with hax and domain like Uro.
How is Uro gonna one shot Mahoraga?????

Why would he beat pre pr Gojo, the reason he sealed Gojo is that Gojo would've killed him, he lost twice to six eyes users and after that he gave up on fighting them because he has no hope, he was even going to use Sukuna to fight Gojo in shibuya if the sealing didn't work
So he beat Gojo then?

Using a very specific case like that to determine that Kenjaku is above Gojo even when we all know that Kenjaku didn't do that alone is just silly, how about the other situations where Gojo would've beaten the hell out of Kenjaku, also why did u put Kashimo above pre pr Gojo? We still don't know his CT, and with normal CE manipulation Gojo will mop the floor with him

Cause thats point of a powerscaling tier list
I said the tierlist is who wins not simply power.

I dont think Higurumas domain speed is ever brought up
Higuruma seems far better with domain techniques so I wouldn’t be surprised if Higuruma whips out domain amp or simple domain against Mahito. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s simply just faster with domain.

I can see Yuta and others having a chance against Mahoraga if they figured out its technique, Yuta knows about it but the others no, it seems Mahoraga didn't exist at the heian era which is why Sukuna didnt know about it, so Uro will likely be in the same situation

Using a very specific case like that to determine that Kenjaku is above Gojo even when we all know that Kenjaku didn't do that alone is just silly, how about the other situations where Gojo would've beaten the hell out of Kenjaku, also why did u put Kashimo above pre pr Gojo? We still don't know his CT, and with normal CE manipulation Gojo will mop the floor with him
https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6057560 read what i said about Kashimo. And a lot of these are very specific cases of how some of them win.

Uro is stronger, Mahoraga's durability initially is only at the level of Red prior to any adaptation as Gojo was going to use Red to kill it so I don't see Mahoraga being strong beyond that. Uro, Yuta and Ryu all would one shot Jogo, the same guy who withstood Red, the same guy who Sukuna considers strong but classified Mahoraga as probably 3f level.

I said the tierlist is who wins not simply power.
Fair
Higuruma seems far better with domain techniques so I wouldn’t be surprised if Higuruma whips out domain amp or simple domain against Mahito. I also wouldn’t be surprised if he’s simply just faster with domain.
So lets say Higuruma wins the domain battle and he gets the executioner sword. Now they can both one shot eachtother but Mahito is faster and has big AOE attacls that can help him get the jump on Hig

Yuta’s above Mahoraga. All she needs is domain and its over
How far above is an offguard Yuta from Maho? Remember you cant just deal heavy damage to Maho, you need to obliterate him cause otherwise he is gonna regen and adapt. Uro has no feat thta imply she is even close to doing that

https://vsbattles.com/threads/jujutsu-kaisen-discussion-page-1.68289/post-6057560 read what i said about Kashimo. And a lot of these are very specific cases of how some of them win.
Kashimo will scale to that weakened Sukuna, and that weakened Sukuna scales to his own feats which he still hasn't done any, as he defeated Gojo with a hax, and we don't know if he will use it against Kashimo or not.

And my point on Kenjaku and Gojo isn't like this, this isn't a tier list of "is this possible or not", you used a very specific case for Kenny to put him a whole tier above Gojo even when it's stated many times that under normal circumstances Gojo will mop the floor with Kenjaku, Kenjaku also didn't pull this off alone he used other 4 characters to help him and 3 of them are special grades, in a Gojo vs Kenjaku thread/debate, you can't bring up other characters in, or it won't be Gojo vs Kenjaku anymore but Gojo vs Kenjaku, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito and Choso

So lets say Higuruma wins the domain battle and he gets the executioner sword. Now they can both one shot eachtother but Mahito is faster and has big AOE attacls that can help him get the jump on Hig
I don't think he's faster. AOE can be dodged as we saw from Yuji and Todo.

And my point on Kenjaku and Gojo isn't like this, this isn't a tier list of "is this possible or not", you used a very specific case for Kenny to put him a whole tier above Gojo even when it's stated many times that under normal circumstances Gojo will mop the floor with Kenjaku, Kenjaku also didn't pull this off alone he used other 4 characters to help him and 3 of them are special grades, in a Gojo vs Kenjaku thread/debate, you can't bring up other characters in, or it won't be Gojo vs Kenjaku anymore but Gojo vs Kenjaku, Jogo, Hanami, Mahito and Choso
In a Kenjaku vs Gojo thread Kenjaku would have several special grade curses and thousands of first grades to summon. It would never be a 1 on 1 in the first place. The circumstances would never be normal by your logic, Kenjaku would have the prison realm as well. I am basically arguing that even without the aid from the disaster curses, Kenjaku would still be capable of setting up this plan, it would likely just be much harder.

In a Kenjaku vs Gojo thread Kenjaku would have several special grade curses and thousands of first grades to summon. It would never be a 1 on 1 in the first place. The circumstances would never be normal by your logic, Kenjaku would have the prison realm as well. I am basically arguing that even without the aid from the disaster curses, Kenjaku would still be capable of setting up this plan, it would likely just be much harharder
And the same Kenjaku who can use CSM was said multiple times that he cant fight Gojo, needed to hide while other special grades make Gojo reach the edge, then he came while Gojo is going through a CT burnt out and sealed him which is why he needed the help of Jogo and others, if you're saying Kenjaku could've pulled this off aloen then you're simply throwing the plot out of the window

And the same Kenjaku who can use CSM was said multiple times that he cant fight Gojo, needed to hide while other special grades make Gojo reach the edge, then he came while Gojo is going through a CT burnt out and sealed him which is why he needed the help of Jogo and others, if you're saying Kenjaku could've pulled this off aloen then you're simply throwing the plot out of the window
I'm not. The way this plan was done was because it was Kenjaku's safest route

By never circumstances I mean Gojo vs Kenjaku, it doesn't matter if he used CSM or whatever, Gojo will wipe him out and mop the floor with him in less than a chapter, Kenjaku needed Jogo and others to hold off Gojo, while Gojo is hindered with hundreds of people, it's a very specific case that Kenjaku wouldn't put it off alone, and you used that very specific case to put him a whole tier above Gojo even when generally speaking Gojo is leagues above Kenjaku

I'm not. The way this plan was done was because it was Kenjaku's safest route
And he couldn't pull it off alone, he needed the help of others to use it, which by the same logic you should put Mahito, Jogo and Choso above Gojo as well because they also now have a wincon with the help of Kenjaku

And he couldn't pull it off alone, he needed the help of others to use it, which by the same logic you should put Mahito, Jogo and Choso above Gojo as well because they also now have a wincon with the help of Kenjaku
They don't have an arsenal of thousands of curses to form such a plan. You are ignoring the point entirely here.

They don't have an arsenal of thousands of curses to form such a plan. You are ignoring the point entirely here.
And you're ignoring the fact that even with the curses arsenal, Kenjaku didn't do that, he needed Mahito and others to help, saying he can do that alone with CSM is headcanon that you can't prove

And you're ignoring the fact that even with the curses arsenal, Kenjaku didn't do that, he needed Mahito and others to help, saying he can do that alone with CSM is headcanon that you can't prove
Nah Kenjaku's smart, he could form a plan with his own arsenal, just gonna be a lot harder for him.

Jogo and others weren't in Kenjaku's arsenal, he made a deal with them to get their help, but you're sure Kenjaku can do that alone since the beginning, and this like saying Kisuke could do that from the beginning and putting him a whole tier above Aizen, it's basically a blatant headcanon

Kenjaku should have all the sorcerers he turned into cursed objects as standard equipment tbh... All matches vs Kenjaku should include Sukuna, Kashimo, Ryu, sky woman, cockroach man, Uraume, you name it. In fact, he could beat Sukuna because Sukuna's in his standard equipment!!!

From what I understand the novels aren't written by Akutami, only supervised so I wouldn't consider it canon. I remember attempting to add BF for Yuta via the movie and that also was shut down. I don't know our standards on site for it.
If Gege approved or storyline has no contradiction with Original timeline with Gege supervision then that can be considered as Canon

Back