• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think Gege will try to hype Kashimo at the beginning like on his way, Uraume appears in front of him and threaten him, he speedblitz her or knock tf out of her and reaches Sukuna
I doubt Uraume intervening especially Sukuna is in a good mood. Uraume trying to stop him would just pisses off Sukuna. You know how she was asking for forgiveness when intervened Maki and Yuji fight.

Screenshot_20230926-141145_TikTok.jpg

Nah Aizen far surpasses Kenjaku, although I would say good try Gege.

Aizen seems like a mix between Kenjaku and Sukuna, Gege thought it would be good to divide him into 2 characters, one who's smart and schemes behind the scenes, and one who has absolute strength followed by lonliness.

Ngl I do think teen Gojo might win against Yuta
If its post sendai I got money on Yuta tbh
Gojo still lacks the auto infinity and a domain but he still has some counters like FBE and SD
Yuta however has the sky technique, cursed speech and Dhruv's shikigami alongside Rika who is scary on her own.
Dhruv's shikigami can go through Gojo's infinity like its butter and we see that when something disables Infinity even a little bit, it allows another person to hit Gojo.
So that attack along w cursed speech and Rika and Yuta punching?
Gojo might not last that long
Then there's Domain expansion, which further makes infinity useless

Nobara is probably coming back in this week, I expected that yesterday as Gege will give the fans a panadol after killing off Gojo

And there's a leaker who posted this
"Theorymakers and fans were waiting for this moment for 5 damn years... Now, we gonna enjoy it

This chapter is SO NUTS i have to gas it up (i'm sorry hype-haters)"

Or maybe Sukuna's real form? Or maybe Yuji getting his CT (improbable because it's Kashimo's fight atm)

Wait what if its Gojo's last words to Geto from jjk0??

Back