• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Gojo's speech of sukuna holding back, however gojo himself probably didn't even know what killed him and just probably just came to an assumption that sukuna tried harder rather than having to develop a new technique on the fly, which to give props to sukuna the method of death makes sense. At least thats my takeaway
Gojo is well aware of Sukuna having other techniques he didn't use plus he beat gojo in a DE battle twice and took all of the attacks in gojo's arsenal with minimal damage, pretty sure gojo knows what he's talking about

Yeah I'm not sure what did he mean by "minimal damage" when Sukuna himself was worried that a 2nd purple will be fatal, a blackflash put him to sleep for seconds.

Gojo even dealer enough damage with UV that a DE was no longer an option for Sukuna, even his RCT output is declining, he actually remembered Yorozu's words about love indicating that Gojo was actually giving him a feeling of rivalry

Gojo saying he's stronger than I'm doesn't mean the fight was one sided lmfao

Last edited:
Gojo is well aware of Sukuna having other techniques he didn't use plus he beat gojo in a DE battle twice and took all of the attacks in gojo's arsenal with minimal damage, pretty sure gojo knows what he's talking about
Did....did we read the same fight? At the end of the last chapter after a 3v1 sukuna was left with a missing arm and half his body burned, "minimal damage", also why didn't sukuna use those abilities if they were strong enough to work on gojo then?

Yeah I'm not sure what did he mean by "minimal damage" when Sukuna himself was worried that a 2nd purple will be fatal, a blackflash put him to sleep for seconds.

Gojo even dealer enough damage with UV that a DE was no longer an option for Sukuna, even his RCT output is declining, he actually remembered Yorozu's words about love indicating that Gojo was actually giving him a feeling of rivalry

Gojo saying he's stronger than I'm doesn't mean the fight was one sided lmfao
'tis but a scratch'
by minimal damage I mean he was able to take all of gojo's attack and regen for most of them, getting KO'd for a few seconds, a blown arm and a half burned body is minimal damage when you've taken amped versions of HP twice, and you're still ready for another battle with an opponent at max strength

I still think the whole "holding back" thing is ehh until further evidence though

'tis but a scratch'
by minimal damage I mean he was able to take all of gojo's attack and regen for most of them, getting KO'd for a few seconds, a blown arm and a half burned body is minimal damage when you've taken amped versions of HP twice, and you're still ready for another battle with an opponent at max strength

I still think the whole "holding back" thing is ehh until further evidence though
" having regeneration mean taking no damage whatsoever"

'tis but a scratch'

Tbf, it’s not shown gojo knew what hit him, he probably just thought he used a special technique he was saving or was simply trying harder rather than waiting to copy mahoraga

Sukuna can't even get one week off of getting memed
1oXfWzD.jpg

I cant forget when 223 came out and at the end Gojo was heading to Sukuna and we got a panel of Sukuna smiling, fans were theorising that Sukuna was smiling as he's about to finish Kashimo, Kashimo got off screened, and Gojo will arrive and save him.

Look where we at now, Gojo got offscreened and Kashimo is heading there now.

I cant forget when 223 came out and at the end Gojo was heading to Sukuna and we got a panel of Sukuna smiling, fans were theorising that Sukuna was smiling as he's about to finish Kashimo, Kashimo got off screened, and Gojo will arrive and save him.

Look where we at now, Gojo got offscreened and Kashimo is heading there now.
Next chapter possibilities
  • Kashimo gets Gojo 2.0 treatment or
  • Sukuna won't use the slash because he wants to enjoy the fight or
  • Kashimo has some ability which makes Sukuna to hit him even if he uses that universal slash

Next chapter possibilities
  • Kashimo gets Gojo 2.0 treatment or
  • Sukuna won't use the slash because he wants to enjoy the fight or
  • Kashimo has some ability which makes Sukuna to hit him even if he uses that universal slash
lemme start cooking.

Next chapter starts with Kashimo standing next to Gojo's corpse,
Sukuna says: Kashimo Hajime isnt it? Ive heard about you from Kenjaku.
Kashimo: did he tell you Im the one who will kill you? But before anything, let's change the place. (He doesn't want to fight next to Gojo's corpse)
Sukuna: does it matter? I will finish you in few seconds.
Kashimo looks to Sukuna with a maniac smile and speed blitz him and punch him away out of the place, Yuta and others say that this a good chance to get Gojo's body, and give him a good burial, or otherwise the body might get destroyed from their fight.

Sukuna regains his balance and says: you're not bad, as he activates dismantle and starts to slash Kashimo, Kashimo tries to defend but he can't as his body gets injured, Sukuna says: but if that's the only thing you can give, it will be boring.

Kashimo says: boring? You cant notice it yet?
Sukuna: hm?
Kashimo: After I asked Kenjaku, whos the strongest and he said its Sukuna, I know I wouldnt be able to put you down, I've focused everything into this, the reason you managed to best Satoru Gojo, the ten shadows was definitely a magnificent CT, but had you not gained enough time for adaptation, Gojo Satoru's UV would've caused alot of trouble, had your domain not have a binding vow, it wouldn't have reached outside of UV's barrier, even when Gojo switched the outside and inside, if you didn't make another binding vow to cancel your sure hit inside the barrier, it would've been troublesome.
Sukuna: what are you trying to say?
Kashimo: Ultimate power cant come without a sacrifice, you have to pay something in order to gain something, prepare for your destruction, king of curses!
as the chapter ends with Kashimo starting to reveal whatever hes been hiding so far.

lemme start cooking.

Kashimo: did he tell you Im the one who will kill you? But before anything, let's change the place. (He doesn't want to fight next to Gojo's corpse)
Kashimo looks to Sukuna with a maniac smile and speed blitz him and punch him away out of the place, Yuta and others say that this a good chance to get Gojo's body, and give him a good burial, or otherwise the body might get destroyed from their fight.

Sukuna regains his balance and says: you're not bad, as he activates dismantle and starts to slash Kashimo, Kashimo tries to defend but he can't as his body gets injured, Sukuna says: but if that's the only thing you can give, it will be boring.

Kashimo: After I asked Kenjaku, whos the strongest and he said its Sukuna, I know I wouldnt be able to put you down, I've focused everything into this, the reason you managed to best Satoru Gojo, the ten shadows was definitely a magnificent CT, but had you not gained enough time for adaptation, Gojo Satoru's UV would've caused alot of trouble, had your domain not have a binding vow, it wouldn't have reached outside of UV's barrier, even when Gojo switched the outside and inside, if you didn't make another binding vow to cancel your sure hit inside the barrier, it would've been troublesome.
Kashimo: Ultimate power cant come without a sacrifice, you have to pay something in order to gain something, prepare for your destruction, king of curses!
as the chapter ends with Kashimo starting to reveal whatever hes been hiding so far.
3fpdz6hh30qb1.jpeg

I think Sukuna would say "literally who?", idk why Kenjaku would blabber to him about Kashimo
That's also possible
So chapter starts with Sukuna asking who are you?
Kashimo says: The one who will finish you
Sukuna: well regardless of your name, you are also another fish of the cutting board, I don't care about nameless fishes.

Then Kashimo asks to change the place and the rest goes as I already typed there
lemme start cooking.

Gege has pulled a blinder, he can asspull literally anything for Kashimo if he wants

I really hope Sukuna pulls out the Vajra and beats Kashimo at his own game
It would be funny if Kashimo gets Jogo treatment like how Jogo got done by fire arrow Kashimo gets finished by lightning

I am thinking this should be Limited power bestowal.
qBkC26k.jpg

Like Nanami ratio tech or Sukuna's spider web, they can extend their ct onto other material and send the ct throughout it.
0023-014.png
So uh its kinda funny I brought this up before the chapter came out but yeah Extension tech is busted asf once you figure out how to apply it to other stuff

Idk about his death but he will definitely have a chapter moment where he's shown beating Sukuna up with his CT, but after that Sukuna will use something and kill him probably
Imagine Kashimo kills Sukuna and Kashimo dies as his one time CT.
Yuta and others are getting Gojos body and worrying about funeral
Kenjaku clutches in and takes over Sukuna body 🦥

John Werry, thank you for that "turn up the volume because this is a funeral for the living" translation, but shit like this will never be forgiven 🗿

13ca7-16823300953881-1920.jpg

Imagine Kashimo kills Sukuna and Kashimo dies as his one time CT.
Yuta and others are getting Gojos body and worrying about funeral
Kenjaku clutches in and takes over Sukuna body 🦥
Yuji will probably kill Sukuna, after Yuji gets his insane amp, he will walk between Sukuna and Kenjaku similar to how the king walked between Netero and the Zoldyck.

Here

Back