• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Do you all think Gojo will be the last good character to die or not, which character do u think will die next
He won't be because he is not dead, he is still alive and will reattach himself with RCT next chapter

Kashimo is 100% dying but idk if you count him as a good guy. I dont think Yuji or Yuta are dying, Choso i think has a small chance of dying to kenjaku and Megumi is likely gonna die though i already consider him practically dead

tsrnphpjwkxa1.jpg
did i mention that suffering builds character?

btw, what do ya'll think would be a good DE for yuji?

i think some kind of a boxing ring that disables all CTs where he can throw them hands would be fitting as hell

i think some kind of a boxing ring that disables all CT where he can throw them hands would be fitting as hell
Everyone gangasta till Yuji pulls out Benevolent Temple.

Fr though the coolest idea for a Yuji DE is that it will completely disable everyones ability to use CE inside the domain, basically forcing them to throw hands

Edit: I'm actually ******* blind that is literally the idea you mentioned lmao

i think some kind of a boxing ring that disables all CTs where he can throw them hands would be fitting as hell
Something like Soul Chain Deathmatch from Black Clover (Split the total cursed energy between everyone in his domain evenly), while also completely disabling all CT's. Yuji can out Black Flash anyone

Do you all think Gojo will be the last good character to die or not, which character do u think will die next
I see Hakari dying. He has no real meaning in the story as of now. Maki and Yuta have clans they can lead and continue to develop so it would be crazy to see them go.

Everyone gangasta till Yuji pulls out Benevolent Temple.

Fr though the coolest idea for a Yuji DE is that it will completely disable everyones ability to use CE inside the domain, basically forcing them to throw hands

Edit: I'm actually ***** blind that is literally the idea you mentioned lmao
great minds think alike brother, i also love the name benevolent shrine

Something like Soul Chain Deathmatch from Black Clover (Split the total cursed energy between everyone in his domain evenly), while also completely disabling all CT's. Yuji can out Black Flash anyone
...i mean, yeah

i'm filing a copy right strike on ya'll now

I've been thinking about it and i think Kashimo with his CT is gonna be the third honored one tier fighter.

The most obvious reason is that he is gonna be fighting 20F Sukuna and likely will give him a hard fight. The same 20F Sukuna who just oneshot Gojo Satoru. The same Gojo Satoru that Kenjaku wanted 0 smoke with despite having 1000+ years of expirience and an open barrier domain. The same Kenjaku that the Jujutsu high squad wasnt sure if they could beat working together

It's also implied narratively that he might be on that level as all three of them are the strongest of their respective eras. Hakari also sucks Kashimo off for only fighting with CE with phrasing very similar to what Jogo said about Gojo.

In conclusion get ready for HIM
hajime_kashimo_by_itzzazure_df74ejw-fullview.jpg

I've been thinking about it and i think Kashimo with his CT is gonna be the third honored one tier fighter.

The most obvious reason is that he is gonna be fighting 20F Sukuna and likely will give him a hard fight. The same 20F Sukuna who just oneshot Gojo Satoru. The same Gojo Satoru that Kenjaku wanted 0 smoke with despite having 1000+ years of expirience and an open barrier domain. The same Kenjaku that the Jujutsu high squad wasnt sure if they could beat working together

It's also implied narratively that he might be on that level as all three of them are the strongest of their respective eras. Hakari also sucks Kashimo off for only fighting with CE with phrasing very similar to what Jogo said about Gojo.
Whatever we get, it better be ridiculous.

To be honest I want more to see the main cast rather than Kashimo. His fight could possibly be short.
can you explain to me how can anyone hype about the main cast at this point?
the skills been shown has absolutely diff everyone and kashimo is one of whom didnt get that scared

the skills been shown has absolutely diff everyone and kashimo is one of whom didnt get that scared
They did trained for a month likely as we know Yuji trained, Yuta is now an insurance, they just witnessed Sukuna vs Gojo fight so the knowledge from that will greatly help them for future fights. Kashimo also fought Hakari and though he won, he certainly did not win simply through skill.

Imagine next chapter opens with kashimo using a regular blast and getting cleaved in 2, I don't trust gege
no no, what would happen is sukuna would kick kashimo's ass then kashimo will use his very op secrect off screen cursed technique to one shot sukuna, then the latter will become his fan boy and preach about how he never even stood a chance to begin with

Last edited:
Besides what's already been said, Sukuna isn't at max at the moment, probably nowhere close to it after his fight with Gojo so he's almost in a good narrative position to be put through his paces by the Jujutsu High. I do think Kashimo is going to be nail that puts him truly on the backfoot that gives everyone what they need to give Sukuna the jumping that has been planned

Im still waiting for the Sukuna vs everyone moment where he beats everyone in jujutsu High similar to how Aizen beat the captains

1 month training is more than enough for Yuta to grow. You should remember he was a non Sorcerer who has more potential than Gojo himself and even after watching Sukuna and Gojo fight it's shown Yuta was confident on Handling Mahogara and Agito with Rika in Otherwords he should have gotten stronger.
Also he is the one who suddenly went to low to special in few months.

I do think 15F Sukuna > Yuta from Shibuya Arc and Culling Game but Currently because of training Yuta might have gotten stronger

Also Yuji growth I think I don't have to explain he was also same as Yuta who was a non Sorcerer to become as powerfull as Grade one Sorcerer level even without CE.

Maki Went from getting bullied by Naoya to Bullying naoya in few time period due to training.

The fact even after seeing Gojo and Sukuna fight Maki still considering Yuta as Insurance if Gojo dies.
All Kinda indicates Yuta has gotten stronger. There is a possibility they can hang with Current Sukuna (if he doesn't one shot them with slice that's if)

He doesn't have Unlimited Void yet so if Yuta opened his domain it could be bad, it really depends on the complexity of Yuta's DE sure-hit (if it even has one). I assume Teen Gojo knows Falling Blossom Emotion and Simple Domain? I don't remember if it was stated otherwise
Yuta's domain has a SH, it's stated that the 3 domains sure hits canceled each other in sendai, yeah if it complex or not, and if Gojo can fire purple before Yuta opens his domain its ggs

Gojo said he learnt FBE when he was a kid, as for simple domain, they implied that since he was a natural genius, he pulled it off because why not and that's why he can't teach it to anyone

Back