• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Looking at the comments, I was right. I just knew it.
Once Gojo took this L, it wasn't long before people start putting everyone and their mother above him.

So far I've already seen multiple arguments all over the place saying Kenjaku >>> Gojo and Kashimo >>> Gojo.

Looking at the comments, I was right. I just knew it.
Once Gojo took this L, it wasn't long before people start putting everyone and their mother above him.

So far I've already seen multiple arguments all over the place saying Kenjaku >>> Gojo and Kashimo >>> Gojo.
f8eSzWx.png

He's fr getting the Yama treatment, you will see people putting arguments for Toshiro, Byakuya, Kisuke, Kyoraku, and shinigami Aizen above Yama

For some reason, some people believe that Kenjaku will destroy Gojo's domain from the outside, and when Gojo switch the inside and outside, he will attack with DA and get to Gojo's back and destroy the domain twice, they don't realize that this shit was done because he was fighting Sukuna
They probably ignores this shit. Kenjaku would get overwhelmed even before he gets a chance to destroy outside barriers.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_chapter_225_014.png
Also funny thing Gojo survived Sukuna domain what TF Kenjaku gonna do?

Which is still incomprehensible to me considering half the plot of the series is Kenjaku trying to seal Gojo because he has no way of beating him directly
Some people still believe JJK 0 Rika being comparable to Gojo and that Geto is relative because he fought Yuta and Rika at the same time.

Hell, I met a Yuta > 15F Sukuna believer who thought the Bath made Sukuna strong enough to oneshot Ryu because of the cursed energy of some spirits and because Kenjaku couldn't beat Gojo, they tried to say Kenjaku scaled below Geto.

Some people still believe JJK 0 Rika being comparable to Gojo and that Geto is relative because he fought Yuta and Rika at the same time.

Hell, I met a Yuta > 15F Sukuna believer who thought the Bath made Sukuna strong enough to oneshot Ryu because of the cursed energy of some spirits and because Kenjaku couldn't beat Gojo, they tried to say Kenjaku scaled below Geto.
That's kinda dumb LMAO. Bath mainly used to Sink the soul not making stronger characters

Also there is no big difference between Culling Game and Shibuya Arc I don't see Sukuna getting exponentially stronger to one shot a special grade.

They probably ignores this shit. Kenjaku would get overwhelmed even before he gets a chance to destroy outside barriers.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_chapter_225_014.png
Also funny thing Gojo survived Sukuna domain what TF Kenjaku gonna do?
Trust me I've seen people saying Gravity is more dangerous than Sukuna's sure hit because Gravity > slashes and Gojo will have a hard time against it.

It's crazy how before this fight ends everyone was "Gojo has to die so the story can progress because if he won, the story will end soon"
And right after his death people started to pull arguments out of nowhere

Jjk0 does imply that Rika would be on Gojo's level tbh, I think the reason was that Gege back then didn't think about Sukuna, so Rika was supposed to be Sukuna or something like that.

Like Gojo said fighting Rika is risky even for himself, and Geto saying if he got Rika his chance will go above 90% against the jujutsu sorcerers

That's kinda dumb LMAO. Bath mainly used to Sink the soul not making stronger characters

Also there is no big difference between Culling Game and Shibuya Arc I don't see Sukuna getting exponentially stronger to one shot a special grade.
It's also narratively conflicting, Uro is comparable to Ryu and Meguna rewakened the PTSD Heian era Sukuna gave her a millenium later (Heian era Sukuna would need to be much weaker if the Bath buffed 15F Sukuna from being below Yuta's level to one-shotting someone on his level and Yuji also thought Yuta could beat a Sukuna who ate more fingers which we now know is bogus) and their interpretation assumed Sukuna was absorbing all of the cursed energy in the pool (which is never stated) and we already know CE amount =/= CE output otherwise Jackpot Hakari would've one-shotted Kashimo with the force of the Big Bang

Trust me I've seen people saying Gravity is more dangerous than Sukuna's sure hit because Gravity > slashes and Gojo will have a hard time against it.

It's crazy how before this fight ends everyone was "Gojo has to die so the story can progress because if he won, the story will end soon"
And right after his death people started to pull arguments out of nowhere
Even Yuki survived that shit with half assed RCT 🥴🙏.

It's also narratively conflicting, Uro is comparable to Ryu and Meguna rewakened the PTSD Heian era Sukuna gave her a millenium later (Heian era Sukuna would need to be much weaker if the Bath buffed 15F Sukuna from being below Yuta's level to one-shotting someone on his level and Yuji also thought Yuta could beat a Sukuna who ate more fingers which we now know is bogus) and their interpretation assumed Sukuna was absorbing all of the cursed energy in the pool (which is never stated) and we already know CE amount =/= CE output otherwise Jackpot Hakari would've one-shotted Kashimo with the force of the Big Bang
Kenny completely looks down on Yuta
Also Shibuya arc Kusakabe was ******** on his pants at 15F Sukuna Presence but dude has guts to go against Kenjaku and save Miwa.
That's alone shows the difference 😐

They can bring him back and give him the Levi and Gai treatment
It wouldn't really be the Levi treatment because Eren didn't care about him, Zeke was having mental problems
What will happen is that he will watch Sukuna and Kenjaku dogwalk his students while Kenjaku shittalks him, he will get the biggest humiliation in jjk manga

I think Gege will try to hype Kashimo at the beginning like on his way, Uraume appears in front of him and threaten him, he speedblitz her or knock tf out of her and reaches Sukuna
And then his eyes widen in shock as our glorious blue eyed king erased the upper half of Sukuna - after resurrecting - with the super duper rare, nigh-impossible to use technique only mentioned to main family in the gojo clan to pass it down to kids, with the tecnique that is only theoretically possible, and far more difficult than limitless and whatnot where even the previous six eyes couldn't do it or sum. The technique ignores distance and travels at infinite speed, destroying the things it touches from past, present, future and infinite possibilities in the multiverse as well as plot itself.

Reverse Curse Technique: Lime Green

Back