• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If they started a normal argument, I would process with it. But simply being passively aggressive to get a point across (this is not the first time) gets personal and, quite frankly speaking, annoying to ignore it.

But hey? You are right, I should be more mature than the person and ignore the personal attacks from him.

If they started a normal argument, I would process with it. But simply being passively aggressive to get a point across (this is not the first time) gets personal and, quite frankly speaking, annoying to ignore it.

But hey? You are right, I should be more mature than the person and ignore the personal attacks from him.
....you're kinda still passive aggressive dread, let's all take a chill pill aight?

They are used to bullying Sukuna fans every day since chapter 225, so now they are bullying each other after Sukuna has won

they lost their target and now they're confused bewildered and stunned, so the only target they find is each other lmao

Kindly forward the scans that indicate this. Because "existence of infinity as space" is never referenced. This is the most accurate fan-translated:

Your lack of having a normal conversation is also challenging.
Dread please don't do this thing where you're gonna ask me to give you a scan with that explicit statement. It's called inference and use of inductive logic.

We already know infinity space is its own conceptual space.

Sukuna has to target the concepts of space, existence, and the world (universe) in order to hit Gojo's Infinity.

He flat out states
"The target of the cursed technique was not Gojo Satoru. Space, Existence, the World, it expanded all the way until those things and cut. Inviolability and so on were of no concern, so long as space exists in this world, the things in this world in that space will be divided.".
Sukuna is obviously not someone who has Low 2-C potency/range and we also have this contextualize from the Yuki fight in which Kenjaku discusses the interactions of Cursed techniques and concepts and why yuki was immune to concept manipulation because of her inability to be targeted.

You may get better responses if you don't jump in and make false claims out the side of your neck.

We've won 3 months against Sukuna fans for the cost of losing for the rest of our lives
i mean, he only managed to kill gojo due to the 10S technique so that's a good excuse you can argue with

unless someone manages to pull some god tier mental gymnastics to prove otherwise, sukuna will always be the parasite who had to steal a genius's technique to win, so that's also still a win ig

Thank god Sukuna didn't know about Yuta's CT, if he took over Yuta it would've been Gojover since the first 3 chapters

i have some guesses from all the edits i've seen, can he copy CT or something?
You haven't read the manga?

Yeah Yuta's CT is mimicry, he can copy other CTs, I think Yuta only lacks CE manipulation, if he managed to use his CE efficiently he would be really close to Gojo

You haven't read the manga?

Yeah Yuta's CT is mimicry, he can copy other CTs, I think Yuta only lacks CE manipulation, if he managed to use his CE efficiently he would be really close to Gojo
the only reason i was mad af is because a random yt video spoiled gojo's death for me, i'm an anime only, as in i just watched season 1

i only knew gojo and sukuna were fighting and that sukuna stole megumi's body and technique, and that's about it

So ahm, the whole point of countering infinity is to cut through space on a minimum of planetary range. It was overrated for no reason.
Why would planetary range be able to cut through infinity, infinity is an infinite space, Mahoraga adapted to Infinity conceptually and slashed through space to hit Gojo and Sukuna used that as a blueprint for his CT

Ngl the way Gojo talked about Sukana in the state of death and life, kinda showcase that gege wanted to clear misconception that Sukana was indeed stronger, and he was indeed holding back and would win against him on Yuji's body.

Why would planetary range be able to cut through infinity, infinity is an infinite space, Mahoraga adapted to Infinity conceptually and slashed through space to hit Gojo and Sukuna used that as a blueprint for his CT
I don't think the world being here refered as conceptual. This is where I differ. But also not saying I will stay on this opinion, because frankly speaking, if the target is not Gojo, but yet the world and others are, yet the conclusion of the attack is indeed only Gojo, something is off here. Or I am not understanding. This is why I think the range plays a role.

But looking back, I am a bit confused of what existence being here referred to. So I will wait for official to see what it supposed to mean.

No offense
Ngl the way Gojo talked about Sukana in the state of death and life, kinda showcase that gege wanted to clear misconception that Sukana was indeed stronger, and he was indeed holding back and would win against him on Yuji's body.
I don't think sukuna was ever holding back to me i find having trump cards and holding back as 2 different concept

This is headcanon... The answer is that we don't know until Sukuna shows the other techniques he's hiding, in fact the chapter heavily implies that Sukuna wasn't aware of any way where he can use his CTs to bypass the limitless

Headcanon from who? Because that's what Gojo said himself when Geto asked him what's up with King of curses.

It was too specific out of nowhere.

He Didn't directly imply that sukuna was holding back but saying he wasn't using his all
"Using his all" should mean all his arsenal of skill like yozoru gift and black box with additional banters on the 10S all sukuna did was find a was through infinity and killed him
Gojo said he was holding back

Headcanon from who? Because that's what Gojo said himself when Geto asked him what's up with King of curses.

It was too specific out of nowhere.
Saying that Sukuna would've won with Yuji's body is headcanon, Gojo never said this, he just knows that Sukuna didn't use everything and based on this he said I don't know if I would've won if he didn't have the 10S, and immediately after this Sukuna admits that the limitless was a difficult CT and implies he didn't know how to use his CTs to counter the infinity.

Saying he would've won without 10S is just headcanon at this point, and it will be like this unless Sukuna shows a counter to the limitless in the future

What if Kenjaku tries to get rid of Sukuna?
I mean he is still kinda death flag for Kenjaku.
I think Kenjaku won't get rid of Sukuna now because he will have to fight Yuta and the others, I think now that Gojo is dead, Sukuna will beat up every sorcerer there with his trump card, Uraume will help him, Kenjaku will join at the end just to talk shit to Yuta and Yuji

Saying that Sukuna would've won with Yuji's body is headcanon, Gojo never said this, he just knows that Sukuna didn't use everything and based on this he said I don't know if I would've won if he didn't have the 10S, and immediately after this Sukuna admits that the limitless was a difficult CT and implies he didn't know how to use his CTs to counter the infinity.

Saying he would've won without 10S is just headcanon at this point, and it will be like this unless Sukuna shows a counter to the limitless in the future
I also find it hard to believe Gojo is saying he'd lose to a Sukuna without 10S definitively when Gojo was mopping the floor with Sukuna (and basically won the fight before Sukuna revealed he copied Mahoraga's adaptation) despite Sukuna having no reason to pull his punches and using 3 abilities had negated Infinity (DA, DE and Mahoraga's adaptation). It's definitely moreso Gojo saying he doesn't know if he'd win for sure because Sukuna wasn't using his whole arsenal of techniques which present an unknown variable.

I also find it hard to believe Gojo is saying he'd lose to a Sukuna without 10S definitively when Gojo was mopping the floor with Sukuna despite Sukuna having no reason to pull his punches and using 3 abilities had negated Infinity (DA, DE and Mahoraga's adaptation). It's definitely moreso Gojo saying he doesn't know if he'd win for sure because Sukuna wasn't using his whole arsenal of techniques which present an unknown variable.
When he uses DA he didn't got mopped that's all I will say. Also TS and DA can't be used at same time.

The chapter that Gege skipped is that Gojo tried to talk to Sukuna and wake up Megumi, while Sukuna was trying to use dismantle but everytime it doesn't hit, suddenly it hits Gojo, Gojo looks confused, which is why Nanami said I can't justify it but I can sympathy with him, it was Megumi's body after all so Gojo didn't want to kill it, but that gave Sukuna enough time to succeed in his object, so it can't be justified because he just lost but he can show sympathy to Gojo because he did this for Megumi. (Its my headcanon but I really feel something is off)

uue8Jq2.png

I also find it hard to believe Gojo is saying he'd lose to a Sukuna without 10S definitively when Gojo was mopping the floor with Sukuna (and basically won the fight before Sukuna revealed he copied Mahoraga's adaptation) despite Sukuna having no reason to pull his punches and using 3 abilities had negated Infinity (DA, DE and Mahoraga's adaptation). It's definitely moreso Gojo saying he doesn't know if he'd win for sure because Sukuna wasn't using his whole arsenal of techniques which present an unknown variable.
If Sukuna didn't have the 10S, the fight would've been completely different, for example Sukuna will try to destroy Gojo's domain from the inside by himself.

This just one example, which I think is the reason that Gojo said he isn't sure who would've won if the 10S was out of the calculations

The chapter that Gege skipped is that Gojo tried to talk to Sukuna and wake up Megumi, while Sukuna was trying to use dismantle but everytime it doesn't hit, suddenly it hits Gojo, Gojo looks confused, which is why Nanami said I can't justify it but I can sympathy with him, it was Megumi's body after all so Gojo didn't want to kill it, but that gave Sukuna enough time to succeed in his object, so it can't be justified because he just lost but he can show sympathy to Gojo because he did this for Megumi. (Its my headcanon but I really feel something is off)
Bruh That would be lame because it doesn't adds up with current chapter especially Gojo states I am glad I got killed by someone stronger than me. I would expect some good shit instead of talk no Jutsu 😭.

But
my first theory is Gojo might have gave Sukuna his last finger and tried to get all out of Sukuna because current chapter kinda indicates Gojo was trying to have fun instead of saving Megumi. Sukuna most probably cut him after eating that.

Or if we assume Last Finger is not with Gojo instead it's with Kenjaku then

Second theory is
Sukuna backstory plays and we see some backstory on how heina Era Sukuna and other things. Sukuna uses the slash after that and got cut Gojo into 2 pieces.

Back