• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

This doesn’t really count as “not going all out”. If Sukuna’s fire technique could have countered Infinity from the beginning, there’s no reason he wouldn’t have used it

Sure he didn’t end up using every weapon in his arsenal but it wouldn’t have made a difference in outcome
The one who made those statements is Gojo who has no clue about what Sukuna is hiding.

I'd give anything to have never heard of JuJutsu Kaisen rn.
if that's your reaction

I patiently waited for the fight to end to binge read the entire series only to be spoiled the ending that gojo dies by a random f*cking YouTube video recommendation

The hate sadness emptiness and regret I feel cannot be described by words

God ***** damn it, I hate my life nd everything in it
this is mine

yea but sadly stupid ass sukuna fans are gonna take that statement and run with it

“Sukuna didn’t use his strongest moves lololol i am definitely intelligent”
Unless Sukuna shows something in the future, then there's no proof that he could've defeated Gojo, it is heavily implied that Sukuna didn't know how to bypass the limitless which is why he used Mahoraga to show him how

oh god their comments are so god damn cringe

image.png

image.png

just look at this shit, dude has problems

Sukuna and his fans were getting bullied for 10 chapters in a row, now that Sukuna has killed Gojo, ofc they will shittalk Gojo and his fans like this isn't a surprise and if Gojo killed Sukuna he would've been shittalked more than this.

Yuki didn’t die when she had half her body blown apart.

There’s literally a precedence for characters still living through the wound Gojo currently has Dread 🗿🗿
What confuses me about the Gojo coming back theory is, what the hell's Kashimo gonna do here then? He's rushing in right now

I do think it was necessary for Gojo to lose, so Itadori can have room to grow. I won't be satisfied until I see Itadori cut Sukuna'S corpse in 1 million pieces
The way it was done terrible though. I believe Gege has drove himself into a corner. The villains seem too strong. I like Yuji and I hope he kills Sukuna and uses his CT against him but he would need a massive power up.
don’t think Gojo’s dead, at least not yet.

For one, Yuki had a wound essentially the exact same as Gojo’s and she was still able to channel up enough of her cursed energy to create a black hole of all things. Especially since last chapter ended with a “Gojo’s output has been restored”, Gojo should still be able to channel his cursed energy and do things just from what we’ve seen from other characters who have faced similar levels of damage.

We have absolutely no idea what or how Sukuna did what he did to Gojo. Last chapter ended with Sukuna limping and his limbs damaged or missing, and I highly doubt Gege is gonna just say “Sukuna did a random offscreen attack which managed to take Gojo down with no retaliation.” I don’t think the author is just gonna leave off on that for the end of Gojo’s story, I think this was meant to be a shock impactful scene for the read (which has been done many times through this feat), but that Gojo’s story isn’t fully over yet.

There also seems to some symbolism involving Gojo being “reborn” and hints towards that direction. Since JJK is heavily inspired by Buddhism and Gojo is meant to be akin to “the enlightened one”, it may be the case that Gojo gets “reborn” or “reincarnated” but maybe not in the traditional sense we think of when we say “reborn”, but a more loose interpretation with the author taking some liberties for the story and direction he wants to head in.

That’s just my two cents on the matter, don’t think this is gonna be the end of Gojo just yet.
Hopefully Gojo has something after all of this. Going out with a bang would be more of his style. The flowers and the North/South are all references to Buddism. The chapter had plenty of them. There is still hope.

Last edited:
I patiently waited for the fight to end to binge read the entire series only to be spoiled the ending that gojo dies by a random f*cking YouTube video recommendation

The hate sadness emptiness and regret I feel cannot be described by words

God ***** damn it, I hate my life nd everything in it
I hate anime youtubers who put spoilers as their thumbnails, I was making fun of a few with my anime-only friend and AnimeBallsDeep had the Kenjaku brain reveal on one of his thumbnails so I had to avert him from searching that channel up desperately.

What confuses me about the Gojo coming back theory is, what the hell's Kashimo gonna do here then? He's rushing in right now
My guess is that he’s gonna be the one to provide an opening in which the others are able to get Gojo off the battlefield and start helping him recover.

I hate anime youtubers who put spoilers as their thumbnails, I was making fun of a few with my anime-only friend and AnimeBallsDeep had the Kenjaku brain reveal on one of his thumbnails so I had to avert him from searching that channel up desperately.
you do not understand the ammount of hatred contempt and disgust i have towards them 2,

god...i just can't describe my emotions with words alone

What I didn't like is that Gojo's students are acting like bitches in this chapter, like uk what, our teacher was sliced in half but Kashimo sama threatened us in the last 2 chapters so we're scared to do anything

yea but sadly stupid ass sukuna fans are gonna take that statement and run with it

The copium is real where were you two weeks ago when STUPID Gojo fans started taking Editor note as serious?

Not saying Sukuna fans are better but stop this Projection on just one side.

Funny how everyone here ******** on writing just because one of the characters got put down. If it was other characters no one would have cared. LMAO.

Why did Nanami say he won't justify Gojo's last moments but he can sympathy with him, what did Gojo exactly do?
Best guess, it's from Gojo dying and leaving everything for the next gen to handle, even though he probably weakened Sukuna for everybody to handle.

Nanami still seems to be at odds w/Gojo for a few reasons:
  • Gojo tends to throw his students to the wolves if he believes they have potential which kinda goes against Nanami's philosophy of protecting the youth
  • A statement or two saying how Gojo can quickly master anything but actively chooses not to as he doesn't want society to depend on him even more, almost implying he could've been stronger and defeated Sukuna, only to have failed and now leaving the rest of the gang to fix everything by themselves
But, they both hate how Jujutsu society operates and want to make changes for the better, they simply go about it differently. Gojo does it by risking the lives of his students/comrades to fostering them into strong future allies of his revolution while Nanami potentially limits their growth by protecting them so they live their lives the best they can. Nanami may not approve of Gojo's methods but fully understands why.

Just my 2 cents ;)

The copium is real where were you two weeks ago when STUPID Gojo fans started taking Editor note as serious?

Not saying Sukuna fans are better but stop this Projection.

Funny how everyone here ***** on writing just because one of the characters got put down. If it was other characters no one would have cared. LMAO.
Why would I shit on the writing? Gojo's gonna win.

Funny how everyone here ***** on writing just because one of the characters got put down. If it was other characters no one would have cared. LMAO.
Its mostly due to the fact that last chapter, gojo was declared the winner, then they killed him offscreen just randomly with a random power sukuna never had and then said sukuna was the strongest and held back and even hein era would have won ext and that gojo also knew like wtf

Back