• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Why would I shit on the writing? Gojo's gonna win.
Not you bruh 😔. I was referring to people who are heavenly smokin' that copium
pretty sure they're just sad how he was put down, not that he was
They are projecting the hatred towards everything today because they can't handle the loss.

I can see off screen being bad but overall writing wasn't bad.

Also I think gege just skipped chapter 236 and posted chapter 237 anime would adapt it

Mematic_20230920_210010.jpg

Apparently even Gege thought he skipped a chapter lmao

They are projecting the hatred towards everything today because they can't handle the loss.

I can see off screen being bad but overall writing wasn't bad.
...thinking about it, i'm upset and mad because i'm an anime only who got spoilt the ending of the fight i was patiently waiting to finish so i can binge read

yeah, i guess you do make a point, but i still feel like crap

man i loved gojo, guess this is last phase for me, acceptance

yea........ like what do you even mean? the impact of an important character has to be different than the other

if an character with so much build up dies and nobody cares than that was an actual F tier writing
Apparently even Gege thought he skipped a chapter lmao
source :(? I need every bit of copium rn

Eldemade casually making the whole thread his enemy be like:
Already seen people crying in twitter today and I already had enough. Gonna slip. Don't want to get mixed with everyones emotional moments. LMAO 😂
...thinking about it, i'm upset and mad because i'm an anime only who got spoilt the ending of the fight i was patiently waiting to finish so i can binge read

We did saw some extended scenes in Toji vs Gojo fight so don't lose hope.

Btw I was serious. I think gege most probably skipped a chapter. I really felt like we skipped a chapter.

Or dude just wanted to give some different kind of bullshit ending. It is what it is. That's all what I'm saying. We are not author and we can't change the off screen bullshit. We can better hope anime doing it some justice.

Or next chapter gege realises his mistakes and gives us some Intel on Gojo vs Sukuna before Kashimo fight Starts.

We did saw some extended scenes in Toji vs Gojo fight so don't lose hope.

Btw I was serious. I think gege most probably skipped a chapter. I really felt like we skipped a chapter.

Or dude just wanted to give some different kind of bullshit ending. It is what it is. That's all what I'm saying. We are not author and we can't change the off screen bullshit. We can better hope anime doing it some justice.

Or next chapter gege realises his mistakes and gives us some Intel on Gojo vs Sukuna before Kashimo fight Starts.
oh well, i'm the patient bastard who waited 7 years for season 2 of no game no life so i can watch both seasons at once before realizing the futility and just watching the first season alone, so i'll just wait for JJK to end before reading it

Funny how everyone here ***** on writing just because one of the characters got put down. If it was other characters no one would have cared. LMAO.
It's not that he died that's the problem. I am the biggest Gojo **** muncher and even i was fully expecting him to die, but this is the most lazy anticlimactic way to do it because

1. We immeadietly switch from Gojo having the upper hand and Sukuna heavily damaged last chapter, to Gojo being dead and Sukuna healing with RCT which makes it feel like a whole chapter is gone.

2. Gojo being unsealed (which was the driving motive for the good guys for the last 100+ chapters) completely pointless. He accomplissed nothing, he didn't save Megumi nor did he do any true damage to Sukuna and then he got offscreened. It feels like such a waste of one of the most important characters and of the most hyped up fight in the series

Pull a ONE and do a redraw to include cosmic fear mode gojo
I think Gege can fix this or he would probably include the information on Fanbook. Though it wouldn't be same I guess.
oh well, i'm the patient bastard who waited 7 years for season 2 of no game no life so i can watch both seasons at once before realizing the futility and just watching the first season alone, so i'll just wait for JJK to end before reading it
Anime is only hope 😔. It's pretty much clear they would add additional scenes.

It does seem geniuenly weird to me that Gojo can't just RCT. We know Yuki was still alive after getting bisected and i'm sure the guy that could regen from Malevolent Shrine can RCT from a bisection

It does seem geniuenly weird to me that Gojo can't just RCT. We know Yuki was still alive after getting bisected and i'm sure the guy that could regen from Malevolent Shrine can RCT from a bisection
Regeneration differs from part to part Ryu said it's hard to regenerate hand Despite having RCT and Half of body is big feat. Even if Gojo can it should take longer time.

This is how I felt when I found out Arthur in Red Dead Redemption 2 gets Tuberculosis and dies

So ahm, the whole point of countering infinity is to cut through space on a minimum of planetary range. It was overrated for no reason.

So ahm, the whole point of countering infinity is to cut through space on a minimum of planetary range. It was overrated for no reason.
you did not just focus on the word "space" alone and ignore the other "world" and "existence"
The copium on here is crazy

Why are people talking about Planetary range when that isn't even mentioned.
Using DeepL I can get a general sense of what Sukuna actually did and he definitely does use the Kanjis for existence(存在) twice.

"The target of the Jutsushiki was not Gojo Satoru, but rather, space, existence, and even the world itself."

Used DeepL for this

Basically Sukuna verbatim states he changed his CT to target Space and Existence, wouldn't this fall under Conceptual Manipulation too?

you did not just focus on the word "space" alone and ignore the other "world" and "existence"
Because the world is the range, I am talking about. Moreover, Shey used DeepL and those terms are too damn vague (existence? They meant universe, but than also included “world”?) to determinate, what's supposed to mean.

World? Jujutsu Kaisen World (planet) and also existence? Universe? Why to include both terms if the latter includes logically the former. Unless they meant existence by "individual living?" Don't you see the only safe-assumption to understand the weakness for starters is to cut through space in expanded range to counter the infinity, followed by Sukana saying "Infinity does not matter if the world is being cut", the existence part holds a vague importance currently.

Last edited:
When I saw that Gojo died, instead of reacting like the rest, I reacted like this "so, Yuji, the one who was destined to die, is in the end the only one who will live, how poetic"

Nanami saying he can't justify Gojo's last moments seen weird, I even started to think that Gojo said to Sukuna "uk what, here's the last finger now let's continue" then Sukuna ate the finger and sliced him in half lmfao

Based on? Since nothing here relates to conceptual level at all.
It does, your lack of understanding of how so does not preclude it being the case. We were taught about how concepts work back in the Yuki fight. Here Sukuna is quite literally targeting the existence of Infinity as a space, which is conceptual. This is also pretty obvious given that nothing else besides Gojo is hit and homie obviously didn't actually slice through an entire universe. The point is, he was able to pinpoint Gojo by going outside of even the infinity space by targeting the "existence" that encapsulates even that.

It does, your lack of understanding of how so does not preclude it being the case. We were taught about how concepts work back in the Yuki fight. Here Sukuna is quite literally targeting the existence of Infinity as a space, which is conceptual. This is also pretty obvious given that nothing else besides Gojo is hit and homie obviously didn't actually slice through an entire universe. The point is, he was able to pinpoint Gojo by going outside of even the infinity space by targeting the "existence" that encapsulates even that.
damn, so sukuna gets infinite range

also let's be a bit polite to each other please

Here Sukuna is quite literally targeting the existence of Infinity as a space, which is conceptual
Kindly forward the scans that indicate this. Because "existence of infinity as space" is never referenced. This is the most accurate fan-translated:
The target of the Jutsushiki was not Gojo Satoru, but rather, space, existence, and even the world itself."
Your lack of having a normal conversation is also challenging.

Back