• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

He should Logically but there is a catch for his copying it's not clear what's it. Because He copied Uros abilities but not Ryus. It was implied Rika needs to drink the blood of the characters which he needs to copy or something like that.
...then why isn't blud not drinking the blood of every cursed sorcerer to ever exist?

that seems like a huge waste of potential

Gonna drop one final copium theory before i go to sleep. I think as Kashimo is fighting Sukky Yuta and or Shoko is gonna go in and heal Gojo. This second near death experience will allow him to achieve another enlightenment, this time reaching such a level of understanding of everything around him allowing him to see and interact with souls (like fully awakened Maki). Kashimo will be defeated in a high diff battle and Gojo is gonna step in. Using his new soul powers he is gonna seperate Megumis and Sukunas souls in the process sacrificing himself (Sukuna hits him with a second hypercleave this time to the brain or something idk) finally having saved a loved one of his, before truly passing on. A Sukuna thats now in his original form has to now fight with a Megumi that has access to an amalgamation of all ten shikigami, which ironically he helped create

Gonna drop one final copium theory before i go to sleep. I think as Kashimo is fighting Sukky Yuta and or Shoko is gonna go in and heal Gojo. This second near death experience will allow him to achieve another enlightenment, this time reaching such a level of understanding of everything around him allowing him to see and interact with souls (like fully awakened Maki). Kashimo will be defeated in a high diff battle and Gojo is gonna step in. Using his new soul powers he is gonna seperate Megumis and Sukunas souls in the process sacrificing himself (Sukuna hits him with a second hypercleave this time to the brain or something idk) finally having saved a loved one of his, before truly passing on. A Sukuna thats now in his original form has to now fight with a Megumi that has access to an amalgamation of all ten shikigami, which ironically he helped create
I can see the first half happening if Gojo was the mc of jjk

Gonna drop one final copium theory before i go to sleep. I think as Kashimo is fighting Sukky Yuta and or Shoko is gonna go in and heal Gojo. This second near death experience will allow him to achieve another enlightenment, this time reaching such a level of understanding of everything around him he able to able to see and interact with souls (like fully awakened Maki). Kashimo will be defeated in a high diff battle and Gojo is gonna step in. Using his new soul powers he is gonna seperate Megumis and Sukunas souls in the process sacrificing himself (Sukuna hits him with a second hypercleave this time to the brain or something idk) finally having saved a loved one of his, before truly passing on. A Sukuna thats now in his original form has to now fight with a Megumi that has access to an amalgamation of all ten shikigami, which ironically he helped create
either way, seems like gojo is more likely than not coming back seeing all the evidence and symbolism that's hinting at it, let's keep it at that

and i shall wait till JJK ends to read the manga and keep my suspense

edit: also good night

Lmao even after Gojo was bisected his fans are actually funny opposed to Sukunas fans. W coping fr
Screenshot_20230921-005741_TikTok.jpg

just make him the MC at this point, almsot everyone likes gojo way more than they ever liked yuji
Not the most accurate statement. Just looking at Japan's audience, Yuji is more often than not ahead of Gojo in popularity. Not to mention, that JJK even now is still far more Yuji's story than it is Gojo's. Everything but Hidden Inventory up to early Culling Games focused primarily on Yuji's perspective and his role in everything.

Not the most accurate statement. Just looking at Japan's audience, Yuji is more often than not ahead of Gojo in popularity. Not to mention, that JJK even now is still far more Yuji's story than it is Gojo's. Everything but Hidden Inventory up to early Culling Games focused primarily on Yuji's perspective and his role in everything.
...well, i didn't read the manga so i wouldn't know

that just how it looked like since all JJK fans seemed to love gojo but barely ever talk about yuji

...well, i didn't read the manga so i wouldn't know

that just how it looked like since all JJK fans seemed to love gojo but barely ever talk about yuji
Part of that is because even if you like something, you don't always a have a lot say about it online. Like Gojo is talked about the way he is in part because of popularity, but also because of how interesting and loud his role and existence is in his narrative. Whereas Yuji as a character is very understated all around.

Part of that is because even if you like something, you don't always a have a lot say about it online. Like Gojo is talked about the way he is in part because of popularity, but also because of how interesting and loud his role and existence is in his narrative. Whereas Yuji as a character is very understated all around.
i guess i can understand since he is the yoriichi tsugikuni of the JJK verse, everyone talks about him but barely anyone ever talks about tanjiro

from what i've seen dude got great development, so i don't doubt that for a second given the competition is deku and...tanjiro
I would say that's both a disservice to the likes of Deku and Tanjiro and the rest of new gen as well. Tanjiro is a flat character so he's what you get on the tin can but there's no shame in that, he's effective in his role even if he isn't the most exceptionable. Deku with all the issues I have with him, has a strong arc to him that is more easily seen outwardly than it is inwardly.

And New Gen manga in general has a lot going on in terms of good protagonist and writing as well for a while.

I would say that's both a disservice to the likes of Deku and Tanjiro and the rest of new gen as well. Tanjiro is a flat character so he's what you get on the tin can but there's no shame in that, he's effective in his role even if he isn't the most exceptionable. Deku with all the issues I have with him, has a strong arc to him that is more easily seen outwardly than it is inwardly.

And New Gen manga in general has a lot going on in terms of good protagonist and writing as well for a while.
tanjiro is well written fam, he is a good MC for the series, seeing his sister become a demon but also keep her humanity made him see another side in the demons, he doesn't see them as monsters that should be exterminated but as victims of their own circumstances, but even if he symbpathizes with them, he knows that he still has to kill them because their sins can't be undone, dude is the morale jesus trope done right

deku for now i have no idea, but it seems like he also gets good development later on

either way, all of them are well written

for best written character in new gen tho, for me, it's kokushibo for now

edit: hold on, accidently sent this again

Used deepL. I wonder what Nanami was speaking about.
あなたらしい さいご 最期でしたよこうてい どうじょう 肯定はしませんが 同情はします
It was your final moments, and while I don't approve, I do sympathize.

I cannot express the sheer concoction of anger, sadness and confusion I felt when I checked TikTok as soon as I woke up at 7:30 and saw Gojo’s dead body

Im going back to being a MHA fan cause its clear Gege cant write

I want to see how Yuji will deal with Sukuna now. At this point it seems to me that he will be the one to end him. For this shows that Gege cornered himself with the how the power gap is here. How will Yuji and Yuta will deal with all of this. It would be funny though if Yuji does indeed use Cleave but on Sukuna's soul so the damage would be deadly.

It also seems Gojo didn't really bid farewell to his friends at the end, he actually shouted at Yaga by saying "Didn't you say there's no death for jujutsu sorcerer without regret?" So he's just implying that he has no regrets.

it's gojover confirmed.

It's sad that Gojo's last moment is that he imagined himself with his old friends, he looks the same when he was a teenager which is why people assumed its a flashback, probably the reason is that Gojo then didnt feel lonely, so it was actually the best years in his life, I also feel bad for Shoko rn ngl, her friends and her teacher have died.

Holy Shit the newest Chapter

It pays being a Sukunabro I never doubted, I figured Gege would pull some shit like this but holy shit this was even better then what I was thinking

The entire chapter was just Jobjo gargling Sukuna's balls

The real Gojo would never dickride Sukuna this bad... He lost half his brainpower from that cut I think

The real Gojo would never dickride Sukuna this bad... He lost half his brainpower from that cut I think
Most probably character development for Gojo. I mean he never acknowledged others as strong dude was self centred when comes to it. So gege might have wanted to give him some satisfaction & making him acknowledge someone is stronger than him. Well fans are just in Denial period.

Sukuna and his fans were getting bullied for 10 chapters in a row, now that Sukuna has killed Gojo, ofc they will shittalk Gojo and his fans like this isn't a surprise and if Gojo killed Sukuna he would've been shittalked more than this.
Hurts to be at the other end of the stick lol.
I can already imagine the toxicity that would've occured if the results went otherwise.
Stuff like leaving everything about Sukuna a mystery, his Heian form, his other techniques blah blah.
There's also people hanging on to Kusakabe's words about Gojo winning, when clearly that was meant to make the next chapters results a truckload of wtf
Hurts to be in denial, but someone had to lose and Despite the events that occured in the fight, one person still had a lot more to show and it wasn't Gojo.
Iirc Gege did try to make it clear Sukuna wasn't going all out, with Kusakabe's words, Hakari's words and now Gojo himself

Hurts to be at the other end of the stick lol.
I can already imagine the toxicity that would've occured if the results went otherwise.
Stuff like leaving everything about Sukuna a mystery, his Heian form, his other techniques blah blah.
There's also people hanging on to Kusakabe's words about Gojo winning, when clearly that was meant to make the next chapters results a truckload of wtf
Hurts to be in denial, but someone had to lose and Despite the events that occured in the fight, one person still had a lot more to show and it wasn't Gojo.
Iirc Gege did try to make it clear Sukuna wasn't going all out, with Kusakabe's words, Hakari's words and now Gojo himself
Its not the end that I wanted tbh, getting unsealed just to die there was annoying, I wanted him to get incapacitated while his students complete the job, that way he will see his dream, but I think Gege twisted the narrative from Gojo's purpose of having a dream to make a strong group who are as strong as him into "he wanted to reach Sukuna and die by someone whos stronger than him" so now he doesn't have any regrets, which is stupid, Gojo out of all people should have regrets, he underestimated Sukuna, he thought Yuji will be a cage for Sukuna but Sukuna took over Megumi and he is going to **** everyone there, the dream that Gojo wanted to make real is about to get destroyed, Gege did Gojo dirty there but he wanted to escape that by the beginning of this chapter which really makes me annoyed, my problem isnt with Gojo losing but the way he lost and the way Gege twisted his character and changed everything just to fool the fans and make them accept it

Back