• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Make is Spoiler
Regarding that space thing you misunderstood something I guess. No it's not Gojos weakness instead more like range feat for Sukuna. Sukuna cut space of the world not Gojo but Gojo Exists in the world so it just cut through it that's what it states. I mean it can be weakeness but not really weakness to any space manipulation.
I did not misunderstand anything. A specific range is the weakness of infinity. Any large plantery slash can bypass it. (Obv not any slash but my point stands).

Hell, it was not even a conceptual slash to begin with. So I am doubting that anyone needs NPI to CM 2 or smth else to counter it. Big anti feat for the ability in the profile currently.

Meh, as I said, I except a lose or even seal or anything but off-screen death that is impossible to even regenerate is kinda lame and bad to end a beloved most famous jujitsu Kaisen character. And the magical slash that came out of nowhere (an actual plot twist like bleach's arrow) is biggest bs.

I am more wondering what's next to come. Hajime's entrance is already excepted (since his whole purpose is to search for Sukana to fight against him).

Yuta/Yuji may enter to battle too

I

Hell, it was not even a conceptual slash to begin with. So I am doubting that anyone needs NPI to CM 2 or smth else to counter it. Big anti feat for the ability in the profile currently.

couldnt we just roll with the word "world" to say that sukuna cut the entire plane out of it

I did not misunderstand anything. A specific range is the weakness of infinity. Any large plantery slash can bypass it. (Obv not any slash but my point stands).

Meh, as I said, I except a lose or even seal or anything but off-screen death that is impossible to even regenerate is kinda lame and bad to end a beloved most famous jujitsu Kaisen character. And the magical slash that came out of nowhere (an actual plot twist like bleach's arrow) is biggest bs.

I am more wondering what's next to come. Hajime's entrance is already excepted (since his whole purpose is to search for Sukana to fight against him).

Yuta/Yuji may enter to battle too
F6c-3XeXwAAbORq
How did you even come to that conclusion

Expansion is meant in terms of range. That's why he cut space/world itself to counter his infinity. Like this is what I said but oversimplified.

But again, the bs that you need to interact with cm type 2 is already void.

So if I am correct it's an extension Technique based on slashes right.
Its vague rn, probably best to wait for the official translations or future chapters. There's no way you can interpret it as "planetary ranged attacks bypass gojo's infinity" tho.
Expansion is meant in terms of range. That's why he cut space/world itself to counter his infinity. Like this is what I said but oversimplified.

But again, the bs that you need to interact with cm type 2 is already void.
Idk why you're already saying these things when we dont even know or fully understand what precisely sukuna did. And he did mention things such as cutting existence. Its best to wait until we understand what sukuna really did

World = universe that's what I am thinking
Possible, could also just be poetic writing / flowery language from gege.
Anyways call me cope but I fr think theres a good chance gojo comes back. Gege threw many curveballs such as him saying goodbye to his dead comrades, the editor's note and more

I don't trust the fan translation. The panel showed space, sukana said world. I don't know from where "existence" is coming from.

Also even then, it is equalivant to world, so my point stands. It was not conceptual to begin with.

Meh whatever, let's see the next chapter because this is an odd ending. I don't except Gege reviving Gojo at all.

But for me, something comes to my attention:
  1. Why did Gojo mention his father?
  2. Why as soon as he mentioned it, he left the topic?
  3. Whats the purpose of showing those flowers?
  4. South/North specifics?
  5. Was it a state of life and death or afterlife or past arc?
  6. If it was afterlife, the farewell scene won't make any sense, no?

I don't trust the fan translation. The panel showed space, sukana said world. I don't know from where "existence" is coming from.

Also even then, it is equalivant to world, so my point stands. It was not conceptual to begin with.

Meh whatever, let's see the next chapter because this is an odd ending. I don't except Gege reviving Gojo at all.

But for me, something comes to my attention:
  1. Why did Gojo mention his father?
  2. Why as soon as he mentioned it, he left the topic?
  3. Whats the purpose of showing those flowers?
  4. South/North specifics?
  5. Was it a state of life and death or afterlife or past arc?
  6. If it was afterlife, the farewell scene won't make any sense, no?
Yeah, the fan translations aren't the best source. So lets refrain from making any changes / assumptions based on them.

There's actually some cope surrounding those flowers, as they symbolize rebirth and resilience, as for number 6 it could make sense if yknow gojo comes back

Possible, could also just be poetic writing / flowery language from gege.
Anyways call me cope but I fr think theres a good chance gojo comes back. Gege threw many curveballs such as him saying goodbye to his dead comrades, the editor's note and more
Not really because of how the hax works. I still think it's universal range

The copium on here is crazy

Why are people talking about Planetary range when that isn't even mentioned.
Using DeepL I can get a general sense of what Sukuna actually did and he definitely does use the Kanjis for existence(存在) twice.

"The target of the Jutsushiki was not Gojo Satoru, but rather, space, existence, and even the world itself."

Used DeepL for this

Basically Sukuna verbatim states he changed his CT to target Space and Existence, wouldn't this fall under Conceptual Manipulation too?

The copium on here is crazy

Why are people talking about Planetary range when that isn't even mentioned.
Using DeepL I can get a general sense of what Sukuna actually did and he definitely does use the Kanjis for existence(存在) twice.

"The target of the Jutsushiki was not Gojo Satoru, but rather, space, existence, and even the world itself."

Used DeepL for this

Basically Sukuna verbatim states he changed his CT to target Space and Existence, wouldn't this fall under Conceptual Manipulation too?
It's clear cut CM yeah.

Staying on the copium train for a bit, maybe the reason Gojo got done in like this is so Kashimo can get his big fight with Sukuna. Then once thats over with Gojo returns and takes Sukuna down with him or does something to free Megumi. This way both Gojo and Kashimo get their chances to shine

Also on the topic of Kashimo, what do yall think his CT is actually gonna be? Now that Sukuna can literally cut reality, it's gotta be some reality bending shit for him to even stand a chance

Staying on the copium train for a bit, maybe the reason Gojo got done in like this is so Kashimo can get his big fight with Sukuna. Then once thats over with Gojo returns and takes Sukuna down with him or does something to free Megumi. This way both Gojo and Kashimo get their chances to shine
Nah. Gojo realizes what it means to follow other fodders, and instead of using the fodder clan abilities he actually starts using infinity. He can already bring it into reality. Now he brings it to gives himself infinite speed and strength gg

Also on the topic of Kashimo, what do yall think his CT is actually gonna be? Now that Sukuna can literally cut reality, it's gotta be some reality bending shit for him to even stand a chance
I am already seeing people using theory of Kashimo and Sukuna both using lighting to fight. You see Sukuna other treasure in hand. Most people thinks that can manipulate lightining.

F**ck Gege Akutami for writing that shitty ass ending and offscreening the strongest character in the verse

Also f**ck him for changing the ENTIRE NARRATIVE OF THE FIGHT and making it seem like Sukuna was stronger from the beginning when he was getting his ass beat this entire fight

F**ck Gege Akutami for writing that shitty ass ending and offscreening the strongest character in the verse

Also f**ck him for changing the ENTIRE NARRATIVE OF THE FIGHT and making it seem like Sukuna was stronger from the beginning when he was getting his ass beat this entire fight
Stop Hating on author bud and wait for translation to be out

I think Gojo coming back is a possible theory, especially after he told Geto and others goodbye, which doesn't make much sense because he's there with them, but I don't think it will happen, I think it's officially done
Actually when I come to think of it may be it's just refering to being reborn again not just any resurrection Bullshit. Well that's also just a possibility

Actually after Gojo met everyone, just before scenes switch to his dead body, he said "I hope this isnt my imagination", he died but he doesnt know where he is or whats he doing, its the same thing that Jogo experienced when Sukuna killed him, he asked Sukuna whats this and Sukuna said dont ask me becauae I dont know

Actually after Gojo met everyone, just before scenes switch to his dead body, he said "I hope this isnt my imagination", he died but he doesnt know where he is or whats he doing, its the same thing that Jogo experienced when Sukuna killed him, he asked Sukuna whats this and Sukuna said dont ask me becauae I dont know
Damn forgot about that

Sukuna's so Mysterious I love it

Explanation would be different based on different translation. This is still unnecessary hate because of favourite characters getting died.

I can see offscreen is some kind of bad thing when killing a big characters but that's not a good reason to curse the author.
Brother in christ and father and son; he is going to get hated regardless of translation, imao he literally killed offscreen the most favoured jjk character.

Look; imagine we got sad when Gojo got sealed, till he got unsealed everyone got hyped, just the author to give the most worst possible of death.

This is like intentional imao.

Gonna give my take on the chapter:

I don’t think Gojo’s dead, at least not yet.

For one, Yuki had a wound essentially the exact same as Gojo’s and she was still able to channel up enough of her cursed energy to create a black hole of all things. Especially since last chapter ended with a “Gojo’s output has been restored”, Gojo should still be able to channel his cursed energy and do things just from what we’ve seen from other characters who have faced similar levels of damage.

We have absolutely no idea what or how Sukuna did what he did to Gojo. Last chapter ended with Sukuna limping and his limbs damaged or missing, and I highly doubt Gege is gonna just say “Sukuna did a random offscreen attack which managed to take Gojo down with no retaliation.” I don’t think the author is just gonna leave off on that for the end of Gojo’s story, I think this was meant to be a shock impactful scene for the read (which has been done many times through this feat), but that Gojo’s story isn’t fully over yet.

There also seems to some symbolism involving Gojo being “reborn” and hints towards that direction. Since JJK is heavily inspired by Buddhism and Gojo is meant to be akin to “the enlightened one”, it may be the case that Gojo gets “reborn” or “reincarnated” but maybe not in the traditional sense we think of when we say “reborn”, but a more loose interpretation with the author taking some liberties for the story and direction he wants to head in.

That’s just my two cents on the matter, don’t think this is gonna be the end of Gojo just yet.

Back