• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

As if he never had a time to shine
Yeah that's what I am saying. Kinda crazy how now they changed tables on gege and started Trashing Sukuna. LMAO. These are common excuses you will find.
  • It's like if Sukuna won with his own power - Reason Gege hates Gojo
  • If Sukuna lost - damn Gojo won against the plot
  • If Sukuna won with Megumi powers - Sukuna without Megumi powers can't do anything
  • If Sukuna makes a comeback - Again Gege hates Gojo
Not saying Sukuna fans are any better but Gojo has more fans so I kind of find less toxicity from them. At best their excuses are. I just find less stupidity overall.
  • Sukuna in his Orginal form wins
  • Gege ruined the hype
  • Also some people who says Sukuna isn't at 20F is just dumb ( just ignore them Lmao).

Will just be comical if Sukuna could win in his heian era body tbh. He talked shit right now, he acted big and bad right now, he got his fingers back and talked shit now. Gege better make it over and done with now next chapter since the fight has been going on and we've seen enough too
My only regret is if Gege gonna kill Sukuna atleast he should have used Kashimo first against him and displayed all of Sukuna's other abilities.
  • We didn't see black box
  • Didn't see his Weapons
If he fought Kashimo we should have probably seen those.

Gege should have used Meguna vs Gojo later honestly. I don't have any problem with Sukuna losing to anyone. I just find it stupid that he didn't had time to showcase any of his other abilities and had to only rely on Ten shadows.

My only regret is if Gege gonna kill Sukuna atleast he should have used Kashimo first against him and displayed all of Sukuna's other abilities.
  • We didn't see black box
  • Didn't see his Weapons
If he fought Kashimo we should have probably seen those.

Gege should have used Meguna vs Gojo later honestly. I don't have any problem with Sukuna losing to anyone. I just find it stupid that he didn't had time to showcase any of his other abilities and had to only rely on Ten shadows.
I get that but Gege's pretty consistent in teasing stuff but not revealing it. We got teased Hanami, Ryu, Uro, Yuki, and Yuta's domain but never got them. I'm not surprised if he teased the black box but keeps it a mystery. And the weapons seem to be representations of the abilities he's shown already, I believe one of them can shoot out lightning so that could be something we get as a reveal but never shown too.

Yuji is definitely the one who will finish Sukuna, Gojo isn't dying but he will either get sealed again or get severely damaged, I can see Kenjaku with the help of Tengen was preparing a barrier that can contain Gojo during the fight.

Theories

Next chapter starts with Sukuna smiling and asking Gojo what is Jujutsu?
Gojo feels something wrong, he asks Sukuna "are trying to gain time?"
Sukuna says "open" and a fire arrow appears with a long spear, Gojo looks confused and he tries to understand what the fire is and where did it come from, Watching the fight from far away, Uro looks scared and say "is he going to use it? At this time, that sorcerer (Gojo) might just..
Kashimo looks annoyed and ask whats the meaning of this?
Sukuna tells Gojo to be prepared for next and to be proud that he forced Sukuna into using this, as he shoots the flame arrow, Gojo doesnt feel any CE, he is still confused and just before the arrow touches him he says "this is not jujutsu" but the fire arrow blasts him, Gojo is on the ground and severly injured, Sukuna explains that when you apply a CT you run CE to your brain, the six eyes is an impressive ability that can see through CTs, so Sukuna decided to beat it using this, by saying "open" Sukuna isnt burning CE but hes burning a part of his soul, thats why Gojo's six eyes couldnt understand it, Shoko asks "but Gojo's infinite should stop anything" Kusakabe looks scared as he says "DA cant be used with CT, but since this isnt a CT, Sukuna was able to fuse it with amplification" and the chapter ends with Sukuna telling Gojo "youre now wondering if fire is the only thing I can use?"/SPOILER]

I think I can cook better than Sukuna fans themseleves

Yuji is definitely the one who will finish Sukuna, Gojo isn't dying but he will either get sealed again or get severely damaged, I can see Kenjaku with the help of Tengen was preparing a barrier that can contain Gojo during the fight.

Theories

Next chapter starts with Sukuna smiling and asking Gojo what is Jujutsu?
Gojo feels something wrong, he asks Sukuna "are trying to gain time?"
Sukuna says "open" and a fire arrow appears with a long spear, Gojo looks confused and he tries to understand what the fire is and where did it come from, Watching the fight from far away, Uro looks scared and say "is he going to use it? At this time, that sorcerer (Gojo) might just..
Kashimo looks annoyed and ask whats the meaning of this?
Sukuna tells Gojo to be prepared for next and to be proud that he forced Sukuna into using this, as he shoots the flame arrow, Gojo doesnt feel any CE, he is still confused and just before the arrow touches him he says "this is not jujutsu" but the fire arrow blasts him, Gojo is on the ground and severly injured, Sukuna explains that when you apply a CT you run CE to your brain, the six eyes is an impressive ability that can see through CTs, so Sukuna decided to beat it using this, by saying "open" Sukuna isnt burning CE but hes burning a part of his soul, thats why Gojo's six eyes couldnt understand it, Shoko asks "but Gojo's infinite should stop anything" Kusakabe looks scared as he says "DA cant be used with CT, but since this isnt a CT, Sukuna was able to fuse it with amplification" and the chapter ends with Sukuna telling Gojo "youre now wondering if fire is the only thing I can use?"/SPOILER]

I think I can cook better than Sukuna fans themseleves
Did you come up with this yourself? Honestly, I really love it.

I get that but Gege's pretty consistent in teasing stuff but not revealing it. We got teased Hanami, Ryu, Uro, Yuki, and Yuta's domain but never got them. I'm not surprised if he teased the black box but keeps it a mystery. And the weapons seem to be representations of the abilities he's shown already, I believe one of them can shoot out lightning so that could be something we get as a reveal but never shown too.
I mean we have time to see Yutas domain don't lose hope 🗣️. But Gojo is going all out and we have seen all kinds of stuffs he can do with limitless currently. And Sukuna was a prominent character from first chapter. What I am saying is we need his all arsenal explanation and things because of that. Though I would be happy if Gege atleast releases a databook if he kills next chapter. I don't mind as long as I get the information on how Open Technique works.

Beside Uro and Ryu are minor characters for plot. Yeah I agree Yuki one is wasted.

They really better not **** us and have this fight end without Sukana using that fire arrow
That fire arrow seems like just a varient I guess. The theory I saw it has something to do with black box in the brain the next level of Sorcerery. Taking something as a input and executing it as output. Most probably that's why Sukuna mocks Jogo as let me use your speciality like taking fire as his input and executing it.

Well 2 more days we will see what will happen. Sukuna might just gets killed and Yuji might get the chance to use Sukuna abilities. There was a theory that Yuji might have access to all Sukuna abilities thanks to merged with his CE.

Though chapter 142 teased 4 harms Sukuna and Gojo with Toji outfit. So it might be Foreshadowing for future chapters. If it's Foreshadowing gege has best Foreshadowing in new gen shonen so far.

Would just ignore how ct work if all you need is the person's ce to merge with yours.
Haha I wonder man because there was a statement from Gojo also that Yuji can use Sukuna techniques in the beginning of the series and later after Sukuna left Yuji body also states something like his body becoming same as Sukuna when he was cursed objects. May be or may not be. It's just theory though.

Did you come up with this yourself? Honestly, I really love it.
Yeah
Haha I wonder man because there was a statement from Gojo also that Yuji can use Sukuna techniques in the beginning of the series and later after Sukuna left Yuji body also states something like his body becoming same as Sukuna when he was cursed objects. May be or may not be. It's just theory though.
Gojo said it will be engraved in Yuji's body or that Yuji's body will learn it, CTs are engraved on the brain it isn't just a matter of CE

On Sukuna's resistance to Soul Manipulation, is it limited to preventing alterations to his soul or would we consider him to be able to resist attacks on the soul too like from the Split Soul Katana?

Btw I always wondered how Kashimo survived that blast which Hakari needed a binding vow to protect himself. I guess chapter 235 clarified that their own CE can reduce the affects.

Btw I always wondered how Kashimo survived that blast which Hakari needed a binding vow to protect himself. I guess chapter 235 clarified that their own CE can reduce the affects.
I doubt that’s why. The explosion was through a natural process rather than a sheer explosion of ce so there’s no reason for it to be reduced. Also just look at Kashimo, he doesn’t seem effected at all while Gojo was effected by his ce to a good degree and both were close to the explosion.
0190-005.png

I doubt that’s why. The explosion was through a natural process rather than a sheer explosion of ce so there’s no reason for it to be reduced. Also just look at Kashimo, he doesn’t seem effected at all while Gojo was effected by his ce to a good degree and both were close to the explosion.
0190-005.png
So any other explanations? Or Kashimo durability just that better?

Yall should probably see this

Idk how correct my math is on this, could be misinterpreting this

But his ce output dropped by less than 10% so he's at least 9% and using his fire arrow calc as a basis for his normal power, he's down by 91% making his physicals only 9% of the fire calc which puts him at 7.7997019e+14J or 186.41734942639KT making Yuji and Maki High 7-C.

Yall should probably see this

The first time he mentions his CE output being reduced was in reference to him just using his CT against Yuji. Meaning the statement of his cursed energy output being reduced was in reference to his cursed technique’s output, which he later specifically clarified in his second statement. There is no mention of “one being reduced more than the other”, that doesn’t make sense.

The argument here starts on a presupposed premise.

CE output getting lower was indeed determined/noticed by how his CT didnt do much of a damage, still that doesn't change how it was a general statement that includes everything linked to CE output, which works completely fine with how CTs work, but I think the main thing in that tweet was to argue that Sukuna's movements were nerfed as well, just not as bad as his other moves, which seems to be stated in the raws

Back