• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Of course Choso didn't pierce Yuji with his punches. They're punches and the pair are relative to each other. The feat here is that Choso's punches do harm to Yuji as well as piercing blood, but since Piercing Blood is tanked by Yuji we'd scale it relative to Choso's physical as well.

The difference with piercing, cutting, and blugeoning are generally ignored for the sake of simplification with profiles. All that matters is that all of them do harm to yuji

Yes, some are stronger but what I'm saying is that they're not so much stronger that the normal stats don't scale to them. Piercing Blood is just higher for Choso instead of a separate tier because while its pretty clearly his strongest attack (right next to Nova) it should still be relative to his normal stats.

Yes, some are stronger but what I'm saying is that they're not so much stronger that the normal stats don't scale to them. Piercing Blood is just higher for Choso instead of a separate tier because while its pretty clearly his strongest attack (right next to Nova) it should still be relative to his normal stats.
Yeah I wasn't arguing for a higher tier anyway.

Choso's problem was most likely he wouldn't be able to break out before Uraume attacked, cause he was about to break out when Uraume moved in front of him.
I am not talking about just breaking the ice bro. If we take a look at it Choso's durability is way above Naoyas AP he needed cursed tool to damage him. Meanwhile Uraume case her Ice alone is enough.

I am not seeing immobile Choso durability getting Weakened that's all.

Nor do I think it got weakened, he just wouldn't be able to defend himself properly in time.

You blocking a punch is very different then someone clocking you in the face before you raise your arms. Even if someone is close to you in strength they could still kill you because you couldn't defend from the attack.

That's just the case here with Uraume nearly killing Choso.

I swear I've done this before but can I bring you guys' attention to the fact that Kenjaku's Maximum Uzumaki was of very inferior output because as far as the narrative context goes only Mahito's CE was used in that Uzumaki

I swear I've done this before but can I bring you guys' attention to the fact that Kenjaku's Maximum Uzumaki was of very inferior output because as far as the narrative context goes only Mahito's CE was used in that Uzumaki
Idk man the fact Getos CE can match up with Rikas energy blast.

I would say Mahito> whatever that curse Geto used.

Idk man the fact Getos CE can match up with Rikas energy blast.

I would say Mahito> whatever that curse Geto used.
The difference is it's the same technique but different outputs.

When Geto used Uzumaki vs Yuta he combined all the Curses he had on him at the Moment I don't remember the exact number but it was in the Thousands.

When Kenjaku used Uzumaki it was just to extract Mahito's Cursed Technique and he still had tons of Curses at his disposal after that.

Figured this was obvious already. Whats the point? This is the same with his mini uzumakis too

Ryu's output seems weird to me ngl, he tanked his own blast but cleave finished him easily, Yuta tanked Reio's blasts as well but it is said he can't tank a punch from Gojo, I wished Gege would've clarified more on these things in the volume extras but he didn't which is unfortunate, but maybe Sukuna and Gojo are just an exception
I hear you but I think I get it.

Ryu probably has the largest output but lacks the efficiency/control of other characters, especially the likes of Sukuna and Gojo. He just shoots a blast of curse energy. If Granite Blast and Cleave made contact, I could see Cleave, potentially, slicing right through it, like how some swordsmen cut through bullets through sheer technique.

I think Sukuna and Gojo might be exceptions or that Ryu has the highest output % so he outputs 90% of his CE while his total CE is 100, Sukuna outputs 60% but his total CE is 400.
Because even Gojo's limitless punch (which is a mini blue) can knock out Yuta who can tank multiple granite blast.

Efficiency is about using CTs with minimal resources (you don't waste CE, you don't use more than needed)

Figured this was obvious already. Whats the point? This is the same with his mini uzumakis too
Idk, I just felt vibes somewhere to spread awareness
I think Sukuna and Gojo might be exceptions or that Ryu has the highest output % so he outputs 90% of his CE while his total CE is 100, Sukuna outputs 60% but his total CE is 400.
Because even Gojo's limitless punch (which is a mini blue) can knock out Yuta who can tank multiple granite blast.

Efficiency is about using CTs with minimal resources (you don't waste CE, you don't use more than needed)
While those points are valid
Aside those, Ryu's highest output statement doesn't encompass them to begin with, Gojo wasn't a Culling Games player and technically neither was Sukuna, just his hosts.
Just like how Kenjaku is recognized as Suguru Geto by the games

While those points are valid
Aside those, Ryu's highest output statement doesn't encompass them to begin with, Gojo wasn't a Culling Games player and technically neither was Sukuna, just his hosts.
Just like how Kenjaku is recognized as Suguru Geto by the games
Kenjaku stated that Ryu has the highest output in history or something in this meaning, which would include Sukuna.
why use a past Yuta to judge off his self now? He trained for a year.
Even without that Ryu was durable enough to get hit twice by granite blast and one of the 2 fell directly on his head and didn't die but his head was sliced like butter by cleave.

the output of Cleave varies depending on the target's Cursed Energy and toughness, that property separates it from Dismantle otherwise Sukuna would have no need to have 2 different slashing attacks

I took it as dismantle is a default slash while with cleave, Sukuna can adjust the attack power in order to cut the opponent completely.
For example if the opponent tanked dismantle, Sukuna will use cleave to attack with higher power, so it scale to Sukuna's output and that's how it didn't cut through Gojo completely

I took it as dismantle is a default slash while with cleave, Sukuna can adjust the attack power in order to cut the opponent completely.
For example if the opponent tanked dismantle, Sukuna will use cleave to attack with higher power, so it scale to Sukuna's output and that's how it didn't cut through Gojo completely
I'd say it Cleave didn't cut through Gojo completely because Gojo is equal to Sukuna, Cleave adjusts its output to one-shot a target but it'd be a NLF to assume it can one-shot anyone who isn't inferior to Sukuna

I'm pretty sure he just vomitted instead of passing out.

For the Ryu point I think the answer lies in the explanation of cleave
While his output is the highest, ever, his cursed energy level isn't that impressive in the grand scheme. At least compared to people like Gojo, Yuta and Sukuna.
I always took toughness as their innate strength, people like Yuji and heavenly restricted like Toji and Maki for example.
Yuji would be able to resist to an extent cause of his built in toughness, but without Sukuna in him his CE level would be low enough to be diced.
Kinda rambling now, but TLDR
Maybe the reason Ryu was diced when Sukuna took him a bit more seriously was because even if his output was high to bolster his toughness, his overall CE level wasn't able to match up at all. Added to his inability to use RCT like Gojo, caused him to get cut down quickly.

I'm pretty sure he just vomitted instead of passing out.
I meant knock out in boxing meaning, if you are boxing with someone and you started vomiting after he punched u then you're knocked out, or you're unable to continue the fight.

For the Ryu point I think the answer lies in the explanation of cleave
While his output is the highest, ever, his cursed energy level isn't that impressive in the grand scheme. At least compared to people like Gojo, Yuta and Sukuna.
That's my whole point, I think the amount of energy you can release depends on output, and total CE, Ryu can output more energy to his overall CE but because his overall CE, the energy he releases is weaker than people like Gojo and Sukuna.
Cleave scales with Sukuna's output, it wouldn't be stronger than his limits, and because of this, Sukuna can release more energy with cleave than granite blast if the situation required it

I always took toughness as their innate strength, people like Yuji and heavenly restricted like Toji and Maki for example.
Yuji would be able to resist to an extent cause of his built in toughness, but without Sukuna in him his CE level would be low enough to be diced.
Kinda rambling now, but TLDR
Maybe the reason Ryu was diced when Sukuna took him a bit more seriously was because even if his output was high to bolster his toughness, his overall CE level wasn't able to match up at all. Added to his inability to use RCT like Gojo, caused him to get cut down quickly.
Toughness depends on your CE, yeah you can be tough physically without CE (Yuji's case) but you increase it with CE.

Depending on that she should be able to neutralize domains as well, which should be useful if Gege decided to get her involved in the next fights, Kenjaku also has Tengen to neutralize domains, he might hide Tengen outside and when Yuta uses his domain, Tengen will break the barrier and neutralize it, same for Hakari, so they might use Hana to cancel Kenjaku's domain as well
0199-015.png

Depending on that she should be able to neutralize domains as well, which should be useful if Gege decided to get her involved in the next fights, Kenjaku also has Tengen to neutralize domains, he might hide Tengen outside and when Yuta uses his domain, Tengen will break the barrier and neutralize it, same for Hakari, so they might use Hana to cancel Kenjaku's domain as well
0199-015.png
Didn't she said she can't fight anymore. Beside Kenjaku should be capable of destroying Yuta domain like how Sukuna vs Gojo went out. Though its upto range I guess.

Btw I saw a great explanation for Open Technique based on Kusakabe statement of black box. Someone said it's a part of brain that's why Sukuna stated cursed Spirits wouldn't know.
Most probably it's a next level of Sorcerery or something. Open technique may be available for all characters who reaches that state if the theory is real.

Didn't she said she can't fight anymore. Beside Kenjaku should be capable of destroying Yuta domain like how Sukuna vs Gojo went out. Though its upto range I guess
I said "if Gege decided to get her involved"
Maybe Yuta will copy her CT and use it inside Kenjaku's domain to break it.

And we don't know if Kenjaku can destroy their domains similar to Sukuna

Will just be comical if Sukuna could win in his heian era body tbh. He talked shit right now, he acted big and bad right now, he got his fingers back and talked shit now. Gege better make it over and done with now next chapter since the fight has been going on and we've seen enough too

I find it funny how the people lost hope in Gojo and started saying shit like Gege hates Gojo now started changing tables that Gojo had time to shine. Waiting for future chapters how they will again change the table IF Gege makes any changes.

The copium levels from Sukuna fans are reaching critical

I saw a bit of the video yesterday or 2 days ago and I couldn't continue, I like hearing from Sukuna fans and I don't hate him as a character but this shit was on a whole different level, they argued that Sukuna was wrong when he said he can compensate for one finger by eating his body and that now he's 19.4F in power not 20F

Will just be comical if Sukuna could win in his heian era body tbh. He talked shit right now, he acted big and bad right now, he got his fingers back and talked shit now. Gege better make it over and done with now next chapter since the fight has been going on and we've seen enough too
I still think there's a possibility that Sukuna is stronger than Gojo, and I have many theories about it, let's see how the next chapter will go because I think 236 or 237 will be the last chapter of this fight

Back