• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Sukuna literally said his extremely nerfed output is enough to kill Yuji while he was speaking to himself after he saw Yuji's Feats but he said Maki wouldn't be easy to take down.
Just because it doesn't say Maki needs 15% to be killed while Yuji needs 8% doesn't mean they are on the same level and its on you to prove this because you couldn't and every argument you brought I already responded to it.

Sukuna was more impressed regarding Maki because of Surviving Nue attack which we already knew CT attacks are less affected by HR. So I don't see a damn point. Anyway I am gonna stick to my point because Yuji durability is shown same level as Maki in that fight. If what Sukuna said is true he could have killed Yuji with 2-3 hits he said without any problem he could kill Yuji which is obviously a bluff. Feats literally shows Yuji surviving hits from Sukuna to his head. There was no statement for Maki being 15% Sukuna burden of proof is not on me. I didn't made positive claim.

Last edited:
Sukuna was more impressed regarding Maki because of Surviving Nue attack which we already knew CT attacks are less affected by HR
That's headcanon.
If what Sukuna said is true he could have killed Yuji with 2-3 hits he said without any problem he could kill Yuji which is obviously a bluff.
Yeah just as I said you're trying to throw away 2 statements of 2 of the most knowledgeable and smartest characters in the show simply because it doesn't suit your interpretation, you are even dismissing Sukuna's analysis after the fight where he commended Uraume for focusing on Maki.
There was no statement for Maki being 15% Sukuna burden of proof is not on me. I didn't made positive claim.
The numbers are just an example..
And yes its on your to prove your point because I already have Sukuna's analysis (Sukuna probably the smartest character in the series in analysing his opponents) after their fight, + Kenjaku' statement after the time skip.
While you have nothing to support your case.

If your interpretation of the events is clearly against the character analysis after the fight, then one month later the analysis was supported by another statement from another character who's also smart, then you should realise that it's your problem and not mine lol.

That's headcanon.
If you think this scan is headcanon sure
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_005.png
Yeah just as I said you're trying to throw away 2 statements of 2 of the most knowledgeable and smartest characters in the show simply because it doesn't suit your interpretation, you are even dismissing Sukuna's analysis after the fight where he commended Uraume for focusing on Maki.
This scan doesn't actually prove Maki being superior massively to Yuji. It's also possible Sukuna realised Maki being HR and saying it's good to use more CE on her. Also image clearly shows maki from the point where Sukuna was thinking about maki surving Nue attack which already proves my point
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_016.png
The numbers are just an example..
And yes its on your to prove your point because I already have Sukuna's analysis (Sukuna probably the smartest character in the series in analysing his opponents) after their fight,
Check above scans
+ Kenjaku' statement after the time skip.
While you have nothing to support your case.
Kenjaku and Yuji never met after Sukuna seperated from him and He most Probably has knowledge on Maki because she killed whole Clan.

Sukuna considering maki dangerous is most probably CT not working on HR. That's the sole reason even she survived Jogos flame.

If you think this scan is headcanon sure
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_005.png
What I meant by headcanon is that "HR has resistance to CTs"

This scan doesn't actually prove Maki being superior massively to Yuji. It's also possible Sukuna realised Maki being HR and saying it's good to use more CE on her. Also image clearly shows maki from the point where Sukuna was thinking about maki surving Nue attack which already probes my point
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_016.png
Can you stop strawmanning me? I'm not arguing that she's massively above Yuji for the 3rd time, why are you repeating this every time???
And again you're creating things out of your head to explain clear and direct statements.
Kenjaku and Yuji never met after Sukuna seperated from him and He most Probably has knowledge on Maki because she killed whole Clan.

Sukuna considering maki dangerous is most probably CT not working on HR. That's the sole reason even she survived Jogos flame.
Kenjaku made that statement in front of Sukuna and he had a whole month where he stayed close to Sukuna.
You're again dismissing Kenjaku's statement because it goes against your interpretation, just like you dismissed Sukuna's analysis by saying "it doesn't mean Maki is far above Yuji" when i didn't even make that claim in the first place but you're jumping from "Maki and Yuji are on the same level/ are equal" to "Maki isn't far stronger" whenever you like it.

Sukuna is not an idiot to not understand what type of weapons opponents holding. He is the same guy who was able to identify Megumi potential even without knowing about Mahogara or any other abilities. Dude even planned to take over him before Mahogara was introduced. Also he has vast knowledge on jujutsu than any others. I don't see a single point why he wouldn't notice Maki Sword being dangerous.
That's a non-sequitur, Sukuna actually saw Megumi's technique being used, and was even impressed by it when Megumi used Nue to block his attack then he deduced the shikigami came from shadows after seeing Ten Shadows being used multiple times. Using that as an example to say Sukuna will now know the cursed technique of every cursed tool his opponent is using without ever encountering said tool is flawed. He has no way of knowing Split Soul Katana's ability to harm the soul so his assessment of Maki had to have been based on her physical feats against him.

Last edited:
What I meant by headcanon is that "HR has resistance to CTs"
Even maki profile has Resistance to Cursed Energy Manipulation.
Can you stop strawmanning me? I'm not arguing that she's massively above Yuji for the 3rd time, why are you repeating this every time???
And again you're creating things out of your head to explain clear and direct statements.
I don't remember saying that
As @Duedate8898 said even if Maki is stronger than Yuji that's not significant difference she would be little stronger at best.
My claim hasn't changed a bit. My initial comment was She is not massively stronger than Yuji.
Kenjaku made that statement in front of Sukuna and he had a whole month where he stayed close to Sukuna.
You're again dismissing Kenjaku's statement because it goes against your interpretation, just like you dismissed
Not my interpretations. He had whole month? I don't see the point in your statement. Yeah Kenjaku never left his base So I don't see how his knowledge on Yuji is sufficient.

Well I guess we will see it in future chapters who does better feats.
Sukuna's analysis by saying "it doesn't mean Maki is far above Yuji" when i didn't even make that claim in the first place but you're jumping from "Maki and Yuji are on the same level/ are equal" to "Maki isn't far stronger" whenever you like it.
Relative/Same level ≠ EQ. Atleast not in a sense. Both having same tier is different.
I already even tagged my Initial claim multiple times

Resistance to curses does not in any way mean Resistance to Jujutsu.
And I'm not sure whats this "they are unaffected by CE" means, because if it means they can't be harmed with CE it's a complete bs and Im not sure who would even put such a thing to their profiles.
I don't remember saying I didn't
My claim hasn't changed a bit. My initial comment was She is not massively stronger than Yuji.
They are on same level, Maki may be slightly strong but it's not significant difference that's my claim. Anyway Arguments gonna be repetitive So I am gonna stick to only one thing now
You literally said they are on the same level, but Maki may be slightly stronger, so are you saying they are on the same level but there's a possibility that Maki is slightly stronger? Because that's what your post implies which is why I'm arguing against the first part which is "on the same level" so stop jumping to the 2nd one because I haven't touched it at all.
Not my interpretations. He had whole month? I don't see the point your statement. Yeah Kenjaku never left his base So I don't see how his knowledge on Yuji is sufficient.
Yes you are ready to argue for your interpretation of the event to the point that you said Sukuna was wrong when he said Maki is more dangerous, and Kenjaku is also wrong.

After that you added the possibility of HR resisting jujutsu which is not stated anywhere as far as I'm aware of.

Relative/Same level ≠ EQ. Atleast not in a sense. Both having same tier is different.
I already even tagged my Initial claim multiple times
Same level does mean equal/evenly matched/alike.

No one is arguing about tiering now, Yuji doesn't have a scaling chain to Maki and he's not on her level, whether he can have a similar vsbw tier to her via other scaling chains is irrelevant to our discussion right now.

That's a non-sequitar, Sukuna actually saw Megumi's technique being used, and was even impressed by it when Megumi used Nue to block his attack then he deduced the shikigami came from shadows after seeing Ten Shadows being used multiple times. Using that as an example to say Sukuna will now know the cursed technique of every cursed tool his opponent is using without ever encountering said tool is flawed. He has no way of knowing Split Soul Katana's ability to harm the soul so his assessment of Maki had to have been based on her physical feats against him.
It's similar to when they kept arguing for 3 years that a six eyes limitless user like Gojo existed in heian era and Sukuna beat him up

Resistance to curses does not in any way mean Resistance to Jujutsu.
And I'm not sure whats this "they are unaffected by CE" means, because if it means they can't be harmed with CE it's a complete bs and Im not sure who would even put such a thing to their profiles.
Who knows but CT is still depends on CE. Maki was still Resisting some of the CT like when that eye whatever CT was used on her when she killed Zenin Clan
You literally said they are on the same level, but Maki may be slightly stronger, so are you saying they are on the same level but there's a possibility that Maki is slightly stronger? Because that's what your post implies which is why I'm arguing against the first part which is "on the same level" so stop jumping to the 2nd one because I haven't touched it at all.
Yes they are same level but Maki might be slightly stronger.
Yes you are ready to argue for your interpretation of the event to the point that you said Sukuna was wrong when he said Maki is more dangerous, and Kenjaku is also wrong.
Sukuna and Kenjaku is different case Sukuna was impressed by Maki Surviving Nue attack meanwhile Kenjaku states she is heavy hitter
After that you added the possibility of HR resisting jujutsu which is not stated anywhere as far as I'm aware of.
I was arguing regarding what's in the profile. Also Cursed Energy is the thing which makes CT works. She does has feats for Resisting few CT.

That's a non-sequitar, Sukuna actually saw Megumi's technique being used, and was even impressed by it when Megumi used Nue to block his attack then he deduced the shikigami came from shadows after seeing Ten Shadows being used multiple times. Using that as an example to say Sukuna will now know the cursed technique of every cursed tool his opponent is using without ever encountering said tool is flawed. He has no way of knowing Split Soul Katana's ability to harm the soul so his assessment of Maki had to have been based on her physical feats against him.
Stop strawmaning I didn't said he knows about all tools. I said he might know about that specific tool.

Which is headcanon because Sukuna doesn't ever note anything about the Split Soul Katana,
damn-ok-the-rock.gif

Then why is Sukuna bleeding here even after Shit talking about Yuji?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_020.png
Also I never said they were lying. I was talking about they never cared about Yuji.
Gege did not depict that part colored as Blood on Sukuna as black, it's the fan coloring that makes it look like blood when that is not the case.

No he wasn’t. The first time Sukuna mentions Megumi fighting back was when he used his CT on Yuji. You’d need to prove Megumi was affecting Sukuna before then.

No it doesn’t. Sukuna even says “this body strongly resists me and drops cursed energy output when I’m hurting his allies.
0215-011.png

He speaks of only when he starts attacking Megumi’s friends does his cursed energy output drop. His output isn’t fluctuating otherwise.
You misinterpreted me, what I said is Megumi was fighting back before he talked about Reduced Output the 3rd time, the 2nd time he said his CE Output was fluctuating, he was not performing any attacking and was simply Checking himself out, to say his CE wasn't dropping outside of attacking is disingenuous.
CE output for his technique. Sukuna makes no mention of his CE output dropping for his physical reinforcements. The clarification was that this only happens when he attacks Yuji and Maki.
CE control is default used for Physical enhancement.
He doesn't need to state specifically for his physical stats because that's its most basic function.

Blood isn’t always big and solid, especially for smaller blows. I’m calling it blood because we can literally see it being blood and the mark it left behind, like in the case with Yuji’s punch for example.
img_20230311_0156482188800589819973324-e1678494484627.jpg

We can see a clear mark on Sukuna’s face and a small amount of blood on the side of his lip. The same mark and blood shown when Yuji punches Sukuna earlier.
Fp51y5eWAAcWMsW.jpg

That’s blood. The particle effects were used for blood, we see the mark left behind by Yuji.
That's merely a bruise not blood, lines don't indicate blood

The image isn’t working but again, just because these affects can be used for impacts, doesn’t mean they’re not also used for blood in the same impact. The literal example you cited was Gojo being pierced, those particles are blood. That’s blood spewing from Gojo’s arm.
Not just the particles there's blood spewing from his arm colored black separate from the Water that makes him bleed.
Blood isn’t always big and solid, sometimes only small amounts of blood are drawn from wounds. Which we can see being done in cases like Yuji punching Sukuna.
That's an assumption it's blood made using particle effects that are depicted in multiple cases of impact, it is not an indicator of bleeding it is an indicator of impact.
“A while?” What are you talking about? He literally noticed right as he was cutting up Yuji. The minute he really used his attack, noticed something was off, and he started questioning what was going on. None of that was shown when he was attacking Yuji earlier.
He Didn't notice immediately, all the cuts he gave Yuji were shallow and literally only realized what was happening to his output when Yuji had fully walked up to him and punched him in the face, yes that is "A while"
In simple terms the only instance Sukuna notices his output is on the decline is when he uses his CT. The burden of proof is thereby onto you to prove Sukuna’s output was on the decline before he first used his CT. Which he makes no mention of.
You're misinterpreting me again and asking for proof of what I didn't imply.
I NEVER said his output was declining before first using his CT
Yeah…immediately in the same instance. He realized his output was dropping in the very same instance. He went “how is he so durable…no that’s not it, my output is declining.” That’s all the same instance. What you just showed is Sukuna noticing his output declining after a quick thought, but your claim is that Sukuna had a whole extended interaction with Yuji without so much as a thought that his output was on the decline. So what you’re saying isn’t supported by the series given by how quickly Sukuna noticed his output was on the decline.
It was not immediately, Yuji was a few meters away and it took 3 pages of constantly slashing him to fully realize that his Output was falling
If you’re using these statements in addition to one another then Sukuna’s only referring to his CT output being dropped in those two statements. The first one is when he’s using his CT on Yuji does he say his output is fluctuating, and the next time he specifically clarified that his cursed technique’s output is dropping. These two statements in addition to one another clearly point to him saying his cursed technique’s output was the one that was dropping, not his Physcial stats.

You’re trying to extend this to his Physcial reinforcement without proof.
The proof already lies in his Statement about Megumi restricting his Access to Cursed Energy.
Cursed Energy performs the function of Physical reinforcement with the inability to access his full Output that becomes the case.
Infact the very page Maki arrives he talks about "This Level of Cursed Energy" clearly referencing his Overall CE and not just what his CT could Output, further supporting that the fluctuations is to his CE in general
Yuji was literally keeping up with Maki and even surprised Sukuna with his own speed. Sukuna makes no mention that he was slower ever in the course of the fight.
Being surprised by his Speed doesn't make it significant to be an issue, he couldn't get a hit in without external interference.
Sukuna insults Yuji and praises Maki like thrice, he was less significant
What about him hitting Yuji? He’s punching and kicking him isn’t he? He can feel his strikes, and he doesn’t notice himself being weaker or his output declining.
Sukuna doesn't hit him physically continuously, even when he hit him with a one off slash he doesn't notice.
Only when he constantly attacks does he notice
Oh and Sukuna was hit multiple times in the fight but makes no mention ever that his durability was weaker than normal. So if it’s covering all the afflicted areas at once, then Sukuna should surely feel his output dropping very quickly like he very quickly noticed it was when he used his CT on Yuji. It didn’t take him an extended interaction there to notice his output was on the decline. Or is only ever a coincidence that Sukuna mentions his output on the decline only when he’s used his CT but all other times he’s landed strikes on his opponents he just doesn’t notice.
That will be redundant as the use of Cursed Energy covers Physical enhancement

Your argument seems to rely on the manga not strictly conforming to your personal expectations

You’re completely ignoring what transpired in the scene in question. That was right after he used his CT on Yuji. So he’s referring to his CT cursed energy output fluctuating (and he even specifically clarified this only happens when he attacks his friends),
He does not say it only happens, he says a Strong Rejection happens
but physical movement is fine since that’s not being affected by the output droppage. Hence why he literally clarified his CT’s cursed energy output was dropping in his later statement. He has no need to clarify it was his CT’s output if it was just his overall CE fluctuating. Sukuna is exclusively referring to his CT in that instance.
Physical Movement isn't hindered by Cursed Energy control it is boosted by it, that's the only thing Megumi was capable of, suppression.
He talks about Overall CE Output and CE, not just CT Output
Moreover, if we go by what you say, then this whole interaction with Sukuna makes no sense whatsoever:
Fqd8H6oXgAIJew3.png:large

So Sukuna’s entire cursed energy output (not just his CT) is dropping, but for some reason he decides to attack the ground with his CT, but punch Maki in the face. Why? This makes no sense going by what you’re claiming. If Sukuna is becoming physically weaker regardless of if he’s using his CT or not, then why is he using his CT on the ground just so he could land a punch on Maki. It makes no sense.
Wouldn’t it make more sense to, you know, use his CT on his opponent?? The only reason he would actively choose to throw hands instead of using his cursed technique, were if his cursed technique was the one that had his output being dropped and not his reinforcement with cursed energy. Like he says.
Not necessarily, Sukuna commonly used Taijutsu when he could simply use his Cursed Technique, it would make more sense if he's using his CT to just cut all the time but he doesn't necessarily do it.
Even before the whole declining output thing Sukuna went ahead to punch Yuji, bite Hana and kick Yuji in the face without ever using Dismantle.
Feelings towards Sukuna's way of combat don't matter
This makes even less sense too when you take in the fact that Sukuna is literally complimenting Maki as well. So Sukuna’s complimenting Maki, but she’s apparently taking fodder level punches? This is his second compliment towards her by the way, he already admitted she wasn’t someone that was easy to take down so the fact that Sukuna is praising her for how well she took his punch shows his Physcial CE output isn’t being dropped like it is for his CT.

Otherwise he wouldn’t be praising Maki for tanking what should be considered “weak punches” to Sukuna.
Sukuna had constantly praised Maki since she didn't get taken out by Nue and she was constantly putting in work in their fight.
He already knew he had been restricted to a certain level, he was confident that his current level of Cursed Energy could kill Yuji and was impressed that Maki can hold her own despite that
It doesn't prove that his CE wasn't being dropped.

https://cdn.*****************.com/file/mangap/2085/10187000/17.jpeg

Kenjaku states in Viz translation he is not fit to fight Kashimo. Can we assume Kenjaku AP and Durability depends on vessel?

You misinterpreted me, what I said is Megumi was fighting back before he talked about Reduced Output the 3rd time, the 2nd time he said his CE Output was fluctuating, he was not performing any attacking and was simply Checking himself out, to say his CE wasn't dropping outside of attacking is disingenuous.
He said it was fluctuating right after he performed an attack, and he was checking himself out. He noticed only when he performed an attack. Right after he then clarified the body is dropping cursed energy output when he’s attacking his allies. To say that his CE was dropping when he wasn’t attacking is what’s really disingenuous here because Sukuna literally clarified it’s when he attacks does the body drop cursed energy.
CE control is default used for Physical enhancement.
He doesn't need to state specifically for his physical stats because that's its most basic function.
It’s also used for cursed techniques and the two don’t necessarily correlate with one another. Your CE output could drop for your techniques but not for your physics so if you’re gonna make the claim his physicals was dropped then you need to provide evidence as such. Because the only clarification we got was that his CT output was the one that was being dropped.
That's merely a bruise not blood, lines don't indicate blood
We literally can see the blood on the corner of his lip. It’d be really w to say that it isn’t blood when we can literally see it with our own two eyes.
Not just the particles there's blood spewing from his arm colored black separate from the Water that makes him bleed.
No? They both can be blood. The participles and the big streaks. They don’t have to be mutually exclusive, you’re the only one here dictating that they are.
That's an assumption it's blood made using particle effects that are depicted in multiple cases of impact, it is not an indicator of bleeding it is an indicator of impact.
These are not mutually exclusive. We can see it’s blood in cases like Yuji punching Sukuna because we can see the make and blood it left behind on his face.

Hell those “big, solid streaks” of blood can even be shown in the fight against Sukuna.
Fqd2KCtXsAAs_Rp.jpg

He Didn't notice immediately, all the cuts he gave Yuji were shallow and literally only realized what was happening to his output when Yuji had fully walked up to him and punched him in the face, yes that is "A while"
18.jpg

He literally say him walking up to him and noticed something was off right away. That’s not “a while” if it’s being done right in the very same instance. That’s just a blatantly wrong thing to say.
You're misinterpreting me again and asking for proof of what I didn't imply.
I NEVER said his output was declining before first using his CT
Then why were you arguing Sukuna “didn’t notice the drop” from hitting Yuji twice?
There's no reason Sukuna would have noticed a dropped from hitting Yuji twice, he started to notice when he was continuously slashing at Yuji. It's a thing he had to pay attention to notice
Sure seems like you’re implying Sukuna’s output was being dropped before he started to slash Yuji right here. Otherwise you would’ve said there was no drop. Not that one just wasn’t being noticed.
It was not immediately, Yuji was a few meters away and it took 3 pages of constantly slashing him to fully realize that his Output was falling
3 pages what are you talking about. There was a double spread showing Yuji was getting slashed and the very next panels we see Sukuna noticing something being off.
The proof already lies in his Statement about Megumi restricting his Access to Cursed Energy.
Cursed Energy performs the function of Physical reinforcement with the inability to access his full Output that becomes the case.
Infact the very page Maki arrives he talks about "This Level of Cursed Energy" clearly referencing his Overall CE and not just what his CT could Output, further supporting that the fluctuations is to his CE in general
Yeah the proof is in the statements. CE performs the functions of cursed techniques, so his CE output dropping means his CT output is dropping. No mention of physicals needed since this can just be in reference to his CT’s output. Megumi restricting his access to CE can just be in reference to his CT, like Sukuna says, and not his Physcal reinforcement, which is never said. You trying to conflate them doesn’t change that fact.

Also all Sukuna says when Maki shows up is “I shouldn’t have any trouble killing the kid.” That’s it.
Being surprised by his Speed doesn't make it significant to be an issue, he couldn't get a hit in without external interference.
Sukuna insults Yuji and praises Maki like thrice, he was less significant
But Sukuna’s speed is wavering like you say. So it should be a significant issue if Yuji and Maki are continuously assaulting him. But no drop or fluctuation in speed is ever shown on Sukuna’s part. Only ever in reference to his CT.
Sukuna doesn't hit him physically continuously, even when he hit him with a one off slash he doesn't notice.
Only when he constantly attacks does he notice
So what if he’s not hitting him continuously. He still should notice himself being slower, he should notice his hits doing less damage. But this is never the case. He keeps up with Maki and Yuji just fine, even when Maki “speeds things up.” Even though Sukuna should have a hard time speeding things up if his speed is fluctuating like you say.

screenshot_2023-03-13-23-17-31-39_9b6e82c5fd725b993e06a85c8dbaf3839006177096907238393.jpg

And he never has any issues keeping up with Maki from then on despite again his power and speed should be fluctuating when he’s attacking Megumi’s friends.

https://img.spoilerhat.com/img/?url=https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_013.png

If his physicals are fluctuating like you say, then he should have a much harder time keeping up if that’s the case. But no fluctuation shown here.

You’re solely trying to have the manga strictly conform to your personal views in favor of your argument when that doesn’t need to be the case at all.

Nothing says Sukuna needs to continuously attack to notice his CE fluctuating. That’s just you trying to make it be that way for your argument to work.
That will be redundant as the use of Cursed Energy covers Physical enhancement
But it’s not redundant to mention his CT despite the use of cursed energy covering a cursed techniques strength as well?
Your argument seems to rely on the manga not strictly conforming to your personal expectations
I believe I should be the one saying that to you since you’re the one trying to make the claim spot particles can never be blood in the manga.
He does not say it only happens, he says a Strong Rejection happens
Nope. He says when I attack meaning when he doesn’t, his CE output isn’t being dropped.
Physical Movement isn't hindered by Cursed Energy control it is boosted by it, that's the only thing Megumi was capable of, suppression.
He talks about Overall CE Output and CE, not just CT Output
Nope he talks about CT output, not overall output. We know this because Sukuna specifically mentions his CT output being the one weakened and no fluctuation is ever shown in his physical moves against Yuji and Maki. Meanwhile Sukuna will go out of his way to attack the ground with bus CT just so he could land a physical punch on Maki. It’s his CT output, not his overall CE output.
Not necessarily, Sukuna commonly used Taijutsu when he could simply use his Cursed Technique, it would make more sense if he's using his CT to just cut all the time but he doesn't necessarily do it.
Even before the whole declining output thing Sukuna went ahead to punch Yuji, bite Hana and kick Yuji in the face without ever using Dismantle.
Feelings towards Sukuna's way of combat don't matter
In this very instance he’s literally saying because his cursed technique’s output is being dropped when he attacks his allies, he used his CT on the ground. Him deciding to go for the ground and punch Maki shows him viewing his physicals as the superior move than his CT because he literally mentions his CT being weakened and so decides to punch Maki in the face instead.

You’d have to ignore the entire context of this scene to make the argument you’re making.
Sukuna had constantly praised Maki since she didn't get taken out by Nue and she was constantly putting in work in their fight.
Sukuna praised Maki for how well she was taking his blows and how strong she was. Something which wouldn’t make sense if his blows were weakened by Megumi.
He already knew he had been restricted to a certain level, he was confident that his current level of Cursed Energy could kill Yuji and was impressed that Maki can hold her own despite that
It doesn't prove that his CE wasn't being dropped.
He literally says “Nice” when he punches her in the face and she shrugs it off just fine. This means he’s complimenting her on how well she can take his blows. Something that doesn’t make sense for him to do if his blows are weak.

It absolutely proves his CE wasn’t being dropped. That along with all the other instances of him keeping up with Maki despite his speed allegedly fluctuating all throughout the fights

Who knows but CT is still depends on CE. Maki was still Resisting some of the CT like when that eye whatever CT was used on her when she killed Zenin Clan
That is resistance to said technique not resistance to jujutsu in general, you need to prove where its stated that HR characters resist Jujutsu because honestly I don't know where did this come from.
Yes they are same level but Maki might be slightly stronger
Then I'm talking about the first possibility which is they are on the same level, so don't switch to the 2nd one because its irrelevant.
Sukuna and Kenjaku is different case Sukuna was impressed by Maki Surviving Nue attack meanwhile Kenjaku states she is heavy hitter
Yes? She survived Nue which shows that she's dangerous, and after the fight Sukuna praised Uraume for focusing on Maki, she's just better and more dangerous.
Kenjaku states that she, Hakari and Yuta are the main fighting force of Jujutsu High.
So far you didn't bring anything other than fan theories to try to dismiss Sukuna and Kenjaku.
I was arguing regarding what's in the profile. Also Cursed Energy is the thing which makes CT works. She does has feats for Resisting few CT.
The statement is about resistance to curses, Yuki didn't say resistance to Jujutsu, Gojo resisted Nue's lightning in the last chapter and resisted Jogo's heat, but no way we will argue now that Gojo has resistance to Jujutsu.

That is resistance to said technique not resistance to jujutsu in general, you need to prove where its stated that HR characters resist Jujutsu because honestly I don't know where did this come from.

Then I'm talking about the first possibility which is they are on the same level, so don't switch to the 2nd one because its irrelevant.

Yes? She survived Nue which shows that she's dangerous, and after the fight Sukuna praised Uraume for focusing on Maki, she's just better and more dangerous.
Kenjaku states that she, Hakari and Yuta are the main fighting force of Jujutsu High.
So far you didn't bring anything other than fan theories to try to dismiss Sukuna and Kenjaku.

The statement is about resistance to curses, Yuki didn't say resistance to Jujutsu, Gojo resisted Nue's lightning in the last chapter and resisted Jogo's heat, but no way we will argue now that Gojo has resistance to Jujutsu.
I guess we will wait & see if Yuji is not on same level of maki or not in future chapters then. So if Kenjaku statement is true then even current Yuji shouldn't be near anywhere current Maki. Let's the feats talk 🦜.

I guess we will wait & see if Yuji is not on same level of maki or not in future chapters then. So if Kenjaku statement is true then even current Yuji shouldn't be near anywhere current Maki. Let's the feats talk 🦜.
I'm afraid that this won't be possible because anything Yuji brings soon will require a new key, he's shown training with Kusakabe during the last month.

Yikes, I missed a lot, will be responding soon after class. But overall I agree with the generous consensus, anyone who’s even remotely 15F level is Yuta.

Neither Mahito nor Yuji is in that tier.
I think it's fine to scale Yuta to Sukuna's feats in Shibuya based on Yuji's statement.
I don't think Yuta is on 15F Sukuna's level though.

I'm afraid that this won't be possible because anything Yuji brings soon will require a new key, he's shown training with Kusakabe during the last month.
No because Kenjaku statement was made regarding Maki is to latest issue. If what Kenjaku said is true Current Maki should be superior to Yuji currently.

TECHNIQUE (術式 - jutsushiki)
The act of pouring out cursed energy and activating it.
A technique is activated when cursed energy is poured into it, and this is called “jujutsu.”
Most sorcerers are born with an innate technique engraved into them, and the techniques they can
use are fixed.
People here were thinking I'm heretical when I said jujutsu involves CT usage 👀

On a side note, barrier techniques like simple domain are considered jujutsu as well even when it is in its essence a a CE manipulation and people without CT can use it.
Yuji is also considered a jujutsu sorcerer despite not having a CT.
So at the end it's basically what Gege said here
0083-019.png

Last edited:
When they say this, it means that her injuries borne from Cursed Energy won't become cursed because her body has a heavenly restriction.

Let's see how the possibly last chapter of the fight will go.

I think Sukuna will be forced to use that "killer move" that Hakari mentioned to defend against purple.

We hoped Gojo will use something crazy like a maximum but Gege baited us with "unlimited hollow" and it turned out he's going to use purple.

Gojo of all people should 100% have a Maximum technique yet Gege seems to enjoy cucking us with the same 3 moves he's had since he was a teenager (Though I get it if he's not giving him Maximum Techniques because it'd make him even more overpowered)

Gojo of all people should 100% have a Maximum technique yet Gege seems to enjoy cucking us with the same 3 moves he's had since he was a teenager (Though I get it if he's not giving him Maximum Techniques because it'd make him even more overpowered)
It's Hollow Purple. Hollow Purple has all the hallmarks of a maximum technique, it just predates their conception in the series so it never got the label. Gojo treats it as a finisher, everyone else treats it as a finisher, it can only be achieved with mastery of the limitless and is the secret technique of the clan.

Even past that, Gojo having five techniques (ignoring six eyes and DE) is the most techinques that any sorcerer has from their Cursed Techinque. The only ones who out do Gojo are the Kamo's where most of their techniques are literally just different blood constructs. Teleportation, infinity, blue, red, and purple are so much in the JJK cause most just get a single techinque and maybe an extension if they're lucky. Everyone with more have to steal their techniques from others, and still at best are comparable to Gojo.

375831458_1561156654627658_8633301792664526485_n.jpg
why wouldnt he just do this from the beginning? nuking a few times and i dont think sukuna DE have any effects against nuke

375831458_1561156654627658_8633301792664526485_n.jpg
why wouldnt he just do this from the beginning? nuking a few times and i dont think sukuna DE have any effects against nuke
He needs to merge Red and Blue. Do you think Sukuna would sit arround and let merge? Currently Both had tired so it's normal for Gojo to use long ranged attacks.

Back