• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You're taking that out of context.

Sukuna could not use his CE effectively and was dwindling under 10%.

Mildly scuffing his face at that level of CE isn't evidence.
And Yuji at that point was already much stronger than his Shibuya counterpart.
It’s stated in the raws he’s only referring to his cursed technique, not his overall cursed energy output and this weakness only applied to when Sukuna was harming his friends. Nothing was ever said about him defending himself with cursed energy reinforcement.

It’s stated in the raws he’s only referring to his cursed technique, not his overall cursed energy output and this weakness only applied to when Sukuna was harming his friends.
Will you care to show me that the 2 instances Sukuna states there's a problem with his CE in Page 4 and 13 only refer to his Cursed Technique?

Might I also remind you that Cursed Techniques are simply an Appliance that is powered by Cursed Energy, Outputting more CE increases CT effectiveness and therefore goes the other why, which is why we have Stack Techniques AKA Maximum Cursed Energy Output put into Techniques, reduced CT Effectiveness is cause by reduced CE Output as that is what drives it

Last edited:
Will you care to show me that the 2 instances Sukuna states there's a problem with his CE in Page 4 and 13 only refer to his Cursed Technique?
IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1095.jpg
There is some instability; my cursed energy output goes under ten percent at its worst. My movement is not the same, though...

Most likely, this body strongly rejects me when I harm its allies, reducing the cursed energy output for my techniques. In that case...
He clarifies it’s for his techniques only. Also like I said, this only applies to when Sukuna is attacking, not defending from attacks.

He clarifies it’s for his techniques only.
Page 4 does not speak of Cursed Techniques and simply Cursed Energy Output.
And again CTs are carried by CE Output
Also like I said, this only applies to when Sukuna is attacking, not defending from attacks.
Page 4 Sukuna says it's fluctuating, that means Megumi is actively dropping and in Page 13 Sukuna says the rejection becomes Stronger when he's attacking Megumi's allies stating that it dampens his CT too.
And in the moment you claim Yuji "harmed" Sukuna, he was 'attacking'.

Meaning that would've been the worst instance for Sukuna's CE

Basically Yuji ~ 15F Sukuna > Kenjaku > Yuki > Choso > Yuji.

It's impossible to scale shibuya Yuji to that Sukuna, either its a different Yuji or he doesn't scale at all (which is my opinion).
So using that to argue that Mahito can damage Sukuna with bf doesn't work at all.

Page 4 does not speak of Cursed Techniques and simply Cursed Energy Output.
And again CTs are carried by CE Output
Yeah…for his techniques. He’s referring to his techniques in this instance because he just used his cursed technique on Yuji. He’s referring to the output of his cursed techniques here, which he later clarified and hence why he said his movement was fine.
Page 4 Sukuna says it's fluctuating, that means Megumi is actively dropping and in Page 13 Sukuna says the rejection becomes Stronger when he's attacking Megumi's allies stating that it dampens his CT too.
And in the moment you claim Yuji "harmed" Sukuna, he was 'attacking'.

Meaning that would've been the worst instance for Sukuna's CE
No, Sukuna says his cursed energy is fluctuating and then says the body strongly rejects him when he harms his allies. Not that the rejection becomes stronger when he harms his allies. If he’s not harming them, then his physical movement is fine, but when he attacks them, that’s when his cursed energy output drops.

Yuji damaged Sukuna multiple times in the fight. Not just when Sukuna was “attacking.”

Basically Yuji ~ 15F Sukuna > Kenjaku > Yuki > Choso > Yuji.

It's impossible to scale shibuya Yuji to that Sukuna, either its a different Yuji or he doesn't scale at all (which is my opinion).
So using that to argue that Mahito can damage Sukuna with bf doesn't work at all.
Most Probably Yuji had some Powerup due to this or Kenjaku creating him. Yeah anyway Culling game Yuji should massively Outscale Shibuya Incident Arc Yuji.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_220_re_015.png

Btw I am curious about Angel. Didn't they say they are some kind of God not a human being 🗿
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_199_015.png
Then what TF is this. They received help from Kenjaku to incarnate.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_220_re_012.png
Is this some kind of cult where humans calling themselves as God.

Yeah…for his techniques. He’s referring to his techniques in this instance because he just used his cursed technique on Yuji. He’s referring to the output of his cursed techniques here, which he later clarified and hence why he said his movement was fine.
That's not what he's strictly referring to and the movement of his body doesn't have anything to do with CE Output he doesn't need CE to physically move though it does infact enhance his physical capabilities.
When he says his movement is fine he's referring to Megumi's ability to restrict it, which he could not unlike Yuji who could restrict Sukuna's Physical Movement.
Only thing he could do at the time was reduce his Access to Cursed Energy
No, Sukuna says his cursed energy is fluctuating and then says the body strongly rejects him when he harms his allies. Not that the rejection becomes stronger when he harms his allies.
That's like the same thing tho? Just different wording.
It was already fluctuating to lows before and Sukuna notes it becomes particularly strong when he does a certain thing which is attacking them
If he’s not harming them, then his physical movement is fine, but when he attacks them, that’s when his cursed energy output drops.
Physical Movement ≠ Cursed Energy Output.
Attacking Megumi's allies doesn't affect his ability to move
Yuji damaged Sukuna multiple times in the fight. Not just when Sukuna was “attacking.”
Like I've said earlier Sukuna who atp couldn't use Cursed Energy properly.
Megumi was always fighting back via Restricting his CE.
Aside from scuffing his face, Sukuna is unfazed when Yuji literally hits him with a railing, there's also no notable damage from Maki swing Yuji into his side.

There's no grounds for relativity to Full Power 15F Sukuna in that entire fight

That's not what he's strictly referring to and the movement of his body doesn't have anything to do with CE Output he doesn't need CE to physically move though it does infact enhance his physical capabilities.
When he says his movement is fine he's referring to Megumi's ability to restrict it, which he could not unlike Yuji who could restrict Sukuna's Physical Movement.
Only thing he could do at the time was reduce his Access to Cursed Energy
No, he’s referring to his overall physical movement, which includes how his cursed energy affects and enhance his physical movement. We know this because Sukuna was literally punching Yuji just fine without any mention of his cursed energy output dropping, but the moment he uses his CT on Yuji, that’s when he says his output gets dropped. He then later clarified in his next statement that only the cursed energy output of his cursed technique gets dropped. So Megumi’s just affecting his CT’s cursed energy output and not his overall cursed energy.
That's like the same thing tho? Just different wording.
It was already fluctuating to lows before and Sukuna notes it becomes particularly strong when he does a certain thing which is attacking them
Nah not really. Sukuna’s cursed energy doesn’t fluctuate unless he’s attacking Megumi’s friends. The fluctuation doesn’t “become stronger” when he attacks Megumi’s friends, there’s only a strong rejection when Sukuna attacks.
Physical Movement ≠ Cursed Energy Output.
Attacking Megumi's allies doesn't affect his ability to move
But his cursed energy output dropping doesn’t pertain to his physical movement, hence why he says he’s it’s “fine.”
Sukuna was attacking Yuji and Maki multiple times just fine with no mention of his cursed energy output dropping.
Like I've said earlier Sukuna who atp couldn't use Cursed Energy properly.
Megumi was always fighting back via Restricting his CE.
Aside from scuffing his face, Sukuna is unfazed when Yuji literally hits him with a railing, there's also no notable damage from Maki swing Yuji into his side.
No, it never says he was always fighting back and that his cursed energy was always restricted. Only when he attacks his friends does his CE output get dropped.
No notable damage? Yuji literally drew blood from Sukuna when Maki swung him to the side.
Fqd2KCtXsAAs_Rp.jpg

There's no grounds for relativity to Full Power 15F Sukuna in that entire fight
There absolutely is. Sukuna never mentioned once when he was ragdolling Yuji that his cursed energy output was dropping for his physical movement, the only time he mentions this is when he first attacks Yuji and then later one when he specifically clarified only his cursed techniques cursed energy output was dropping. And there is absolutely no mention of this affecting his reinforcement for his body, his CE output only drops when he goes on the attack.

Therefore nothing in the series says Sukuna was holding back if nerfed with his physical strikes, and the fact that Yuji managed to harm Sukuna multiple times in the fight shows his AP scales to Sukuna’s durability.

Most Probably Yuji had some Powerup due to this or Kenjaku creating him. Yeah anyway Culling game Yuji should massively Outscale Shibuya Incident Arc Yuji.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_220_re_015.png

Btw I am curious about Angel. Didn't they say they are some kind of God not a human being 🗿
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_199_015.png
Then what TF is this. They received help from Kenjaku to incarnate.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_220_re_012.png
Is this some kind of cult where humans calling themselves as God.
Read the same scan, Angel said it gave this name to her beliefs just for simplicity

I think it's pretty clear that no one scales to 15F Sukuna, the sorcerers believed they had to get Gojo the moment Sukuna became free because beating both 15F Sukuna and Kenjaku would be as hard as beating Gojo, who could knock out Yuta and Hakari with one shot.

If Yuji scales to 15F Sukuna then the cast could've won easily by jumping Sukuna and Kenjaku, we already know Yuta is stronger than Yuji, he could've dealt with that Sukuna with Yuji while Hakari, Maki and others will beat the hell out of Kenjaku, however its shown narratively that the moment Sukuna became free, the only hope the cast had was freeing Gojo.

What's funny is that people love to ignore this scan where Sukuna was only defending and literally one hand was enough to block Maki completely, the same for Yuji, he was basically smiling and blocking them casually, similar to how Whis plays with Goku and Vegeta while training them.
0215-011.png

Which is in fact consistent as Megumi said prime Toji's speed rivals 3F Sukuna, when Sukuna went into offensive after that he punched Maki and engaged with her in combat where they seemed matched, Sukuna's output was fluctuating and Maki is equal to Toji.
Furthermore, Maki literally says Kenjaku would be a challenge to them, Kenjaku who was about to get one shotted by Gojo if it wasn't for Sukuna who perceived Gojo's movements and attacked him before he reaches Kenjaku, while Toji couldn't touch a much weaker Gojo, Gojo had to retreat and didn't want to fight Sukuna there but he was ready to execute Kenjaku right there.

No, he’s referring to his overall physical movement, which includes how his cursed energy affects and enhance his physical movement. We know this because Sukuna was literally punching Yuji just fine without any mention of his cursed energy output dropping, but the moment he uses his CT on Yuji, that’s when he says his output gets dropped.
He's strictly talking about his ability to move in that statement specifically. He's not performing any CE taxing move in that panel and merely opening and closing his fist to reaffirm that his movement isn't restricted by Megumi.

What you're saying isn't supported by the information we're giving and you're teaching.
He then later clarified in his next statement that only the cursed energy output of his cursed technique gets dropped. So Megumi’s just affecting his CT’s cursed energy output and not his overall cursed energy
He never clarifies that is solely the case, he further elaborates on what is happening.
First time he says His CE OUTPUT is falling
Then says Megumi is restricting his Access to CE
Then says Attacking Allies causes a strong rejection.

He never says just his CT is restricted.
Nah not really. Sukuna’s cursed energy doesn’t fluctuate unless he’s attacking Megumi’s friends.
Sukuna verbatim states it's fluctuating you asserting that is not the case will require evidence supporting that
The fluctuation doesn’t “become stronger” when he attacks Megumi’s friends, there’s only a strong rejection when Sukuna attacks.
I had said already, different wording
But his cursed energy output dropping doesn’t pertain to his physical movement, hence why he says he’s it’s “fine.”
It's fine because there is not a problem with it, I already explained this
Sukuna was attacking Yuji and Maki multiple times just fine with no mention of his cursed energy output dropping.
He mentioned his CE Output was falling twice before and said that level of CE was enough to comfortably kill Yuji, there's little need for him to keep hammering on the same thing that has already been established prior repeatedly
No, it never says he was always fighting back and that his cursed energy was always restricted. Only when he attacks his friends does his CE output get dropped.
No notable damage? Yuji literally drew blood from Sukuna when Maki swung him to the side.
Fqd2KCtXsAAs_Rp.jpg
Drew blood??
Are you joking??
Those dot particles are present in almost every panel that contains an impact of some sort wether it be blocking, parrying or a hit connecting.
Even in that fit superficial hits or hits that are completely deflected contain those, they simply depict impact not damage be fr
Gege doesn't depict blood with just dot particles.
There absolutely is. Sukuna never mentioned once when he was ragdolling Yuji that his cursed energy output was dropping for his physical movement, the only time he mentions this is when he first attacks Yuji and then later one when he specifically clarified only his cursed techniques cursed energy output was dropping.
There's no reason Sukuna would have noticed a dropped from hitting Yuji twice, he started to notice when he was continuously slashing at Yuji. It's a thing he had to pay attention to notice

Again about only Sukuna's CT being restricted that is never stated to be seldom the case.
Restricting CE Output is what he first states and by extension Sukuna's second statement that he nerfs his CT effectiveness makes sense because CE Output controls CT Output.
And there is absolutely no mention of this affecting his reinforcement for his body, his CE output only drops when he goes on the attack.
Sukuna talks about the fluctuations and drops in his CE Output after he had stopped attacking. And speaks in present terms that The level he's at is enough for Yuji.
Therefore nothing in the series says Sukuna was holding back if nerfed with his physical strikes, and the fact that Yuji managed to harm Sukuna multiple times in the fight shows his AP scales to Sukuna’s durability.
As long as CE Usage is restricted Sukuna's AP, Durability and Speed will all be affected.
The only thing Megumi couldn't restrict is his Free Movement.

Asserting Yuji to be relative to Full power 15F is pretty silly cause Yuta, Hakari and Maki are all notably superior to him.
Yet Ryu who could box toe to toe with Yuta and Rika got nothing personal-ed by 15F Sukuna.
There's a massive scaling void between 15F Sukuna up and the Rest of the Cast.
Yuji isn't even hanging with the High tiers yet talk more of a God tier

My god wtf it’s so long😭

He's strictly talking about his ability to move in that statement specifically. He's not performing any CE taxing move in that panel and merely opening and closing his fist to reaffirm that his movement isn't restricted by Megumi.

What you're saying isn't supported by the information we're giving and you're teaching.
That panel you’re referring to is the extension of his previous statement of his CE output dropping when he was using his CT on Yuji. We even see Sukuna’s finger twitching too due to Megumi’s interference.
He never clarifies that is solely the case, he further elaborates on what is happening.
First time he says His CE OUTPUT is falling
Right after he used his cursed technique. Ergo he’s referring to his CT OUTPUT in that instance since his CT was all he used in instance.

He even says that’s how Yuji survived being slashed by his CT.
Then says Megumi is restricting his Access to CE
Then says Attacking Allies causes a strong rejection.
He literally says his technique’s cursed energy output is dropping in this statement. The very fact that he clarified it was his cursed technique’s output that was dropping shows that he’s only referring no to his CT in that instance, otherwise there would be no reason to clarify.
He never says just his CT is restricted.
See above.
Sukuna verbatim states it's fluctuating you asserting that is not the case will require evidence supporting that
I’m not saying his output isn’t fluctuating, I’m saying it’s fluctuating when he’s attacking Megumi’s friends. Which Sukuna verbatim says, so I’m not required to prove anything here.
I had said already, different wording
Different wording changes the meaning of things. That’s what I already said before.
It's fine because there is not a problem with it, I already explained this

He mentioned his CE Output was falling twice before and said that level of CE was enough to comfortably kill Yuji, there's little need for him to keep hammering on the same thing that has already been established prior repeatedly
Yeah and I already explained as well that the instance he’s referring to when he mentions his CE output dropping is when he’s using his CT. The fact that he specifically clarified his technique’s output was the thing that dropping is hammering in the point that it’s just his CT being affected, otherwise Sukuna would’ve noticed his speed, power, durability, etc being dropped far earlier in the fight.
Drew blood??
Are you joking??
Those dot particles are present in almost every panel that contains an impact of some sort wether it be blocking, parrying or a hit connecting.
Even in that fit superficial hits or hits that are completely deflected contain those, they simply depict impact not damage be fr
Gege doesn't depict blood with just dot particles.
Yes he does. This is blatantly wrong assessment that we can see of the image.
FptkOCuWcAE_5cc.png

Blood being drawn from Sukuna by Yuji (same particle affects)

106713cdeb74a4f6aee64fabe67ac8e3.jpeg

Maki drawing blood. Same affects being used.

Fqd2KCtXsAAs_Rp.jpg

Hell in this image there’s noticeably more blood affects being drawn. These affects are also used for blood too.
There's no reason Sukuna would have noticed a dropped from hitting Yuji twice, he started to notice when he was continuously slashing at Yuji. It's a thing he had to pay attention to notice
Why is there reason Sukuna wouldn’t have noticed the drop? He’s controlling the body, he can feel his cursed energy output, so if it was dropping then he should now. So the fact that he only mentions his CE output dropping when he uses his CT, reaffirms his later statement of only his technique’s CE output fluctuating.
Again about only Sukuna's CT being restricted that is never stated to be seldom the case.
He literally says “my cursed technique’s cursed energy output drops when I harm his allies.” If it was just his overall CE output, there’s no reason he needed to clarify his cursed technique’s output was dropping in that statement.
Restricting CE Output is what he first states and by extension Sukuna's second statement that he nerfs his CT effectiveness makes sense because CE Output controls CT Output.
When he was using his CT to attack Yuji. You keep dismissing that part of the statement. Sukuna only states this when he’s using his CT on Yuji, so the thing he’s referring to being dropped in those instances, is his cursed technique’s CE output since that’s the thing he was using in that instance. He makes no mention of his CE output dropping when he’s just physically attacking Yuji.
Sukuna talks about the fluctuations and drops in his CE Output after he had stopped attacking. And speaks in present terms that The level he's at is enough for Yuji.
Yeah, with his cursed technique. So he’s referring to his cursed technique in that instance since that was the thing being affected by the CE fluctuation, he even directly states the only reason Yuji survived his CT was because of that CE .
As long as CE Usage is restricted Sukuna's AP, Durability and Speed will all be affected.
The only thing Megumi couldn't restrict is his Free Movement.
Then why didn’t he notice himself slower? Why didn’t he notice himself less durable? None of the things you mentioned, Sukuna says are affected. He specifically clarified his cursed technique’s CE output was dropping, and the only times he mentions his CE output fluctuating is when he’s using his cursed technique. What you’re saying is not supported in the series.
Megumi could only affect his cursed technique’s CE output, his physical movement didn’t have its CE output being dropped, hence why it was fine.

Asserting Yuji to be relative to Full power 15F is pretty silly cause Yuta, Hakari and Maki are all notably superior to him.
Yet Ryu who could box toe to toe with Yuta and Rika got nothing personal-ed by 15F Sukuna.
Yuji was literally keeping up with Maki himself and Yuji is only relative in physical confrontation with Sukuna, a person’s CT is highly impactful for a fight so it’s not this outrageous claim that Yuji can hurt Sukuna with his punches but gets absolutely decimated by Sukuna’s CT.

Ya know, cause physical fights are kind of Yuji’s whole thing. He also literally beat up Higuruma (without any cursed energy mind you) who got a 100 points by himself and is stated to be above a grade one sorcerer as well.

I can see current Yuji Hanging with Maki honestly there was no big difference between them. But Jackpot Hakari and Yuta should stomps him.

I’ll put it simply like this:

Sukuna beats Yuji up —> Sukuna’s fine.

Sukuna starts to use his CT on Yuji —> Sukuna’s CE output starts dropping.

Sukuna starts to evenly fight both Maki and Yuji —> Sukuna says his cursed technique’s output is dropping.

What this tells us the reader, along with his other statements about his physical movement being fine and the body strongly rejecting him when he attacks his friends, is that when Sukuna’s using his CT, that’s when his CE output drops.

Otherwise why attack the ground with his CT but punch Maki in the face?

I can see current Yuji Hanging with Maki honestly there was no big difference between them. But Jackpot Hakari and Yuta should stomps him
He isn't on Maki's level, Sukuna admits that Maki is more dangerous.

Also Maki is included in what Kenjaku called the jujutsu high main fighting force alongside Yuta and Hakari.

Also Maki is included in what Kenjaku called the jujutsu high main fighting force alongside Yuta and Hakari.
He's comparable at least. Unless we're assuming that Maki was holding back to a degree like what Sukuna was limited to, Yuji kept up with her. Sukuna calling Maki more dangerous just means she's stronger to an unknown degree than Yuji.

The thing is both draw blood from Sukuna
Both were fighting Sukuna on EQ terms
Knowing Sukuna character he might just be looking down on Yuji who knows
Beside whatever his words stated feat wise Yuji was clearly keeping up with maki and damaging Sukuna on same level
Also we don't have a means to assume she was holding back especially she even suggested to Kill Megumi.
Kenjaku doesn't know Yuji becoming Strong may be or he just doesn't care about him.

Went to sleep
That panel you’re referring to is the extension of his previous statement of his CE output dropping when he was using his CT on Yuji. We even see Sukuna’s finger twitching too due to Megumi’s interference.
Right after he used his cursed technique. Ergo he’s referring to his CT OUTPUT in that instance since his CT was all he used in instance.

He even says that’s how Yuji survived being slashed by his CT.

He literally says his technique’s cursed energy output is dropping in this statement. The very fact that he clarified it was his cursed technique’s output that was dropping shows that he’s only referring no to his CT in that instance, otherwise there would be no reason to clarify.
Megumi was already fighting back against him before, Sukuna's additional statement talks about it being particularly strong when he's Attacking Allies.
I’m not saying his output isn’t fluctuating, I’m saying it’s fluctuating when he’s attacking Megumi’s friends. Which Sukuna verbatim says, so I’m not required to prove anything here.
It fluctuates even while he doesn't perform any actions. He speaks about this in present tense after getting punched and observing himself.
Yeah and I already explained as well that the instance he’s referring to when he mentions his CE output dropping is when he’s using his CT. The fact that he specifically clarified his technique’s output was the thing that dropping is hammering in the point that it’s just his CT being affected, otherwise Sukuna would’ve noticed his speed, power, durability, etc being dropped far earlier in the fight.
Already stating CE OUTPUT covers these things.
The clarification was the strong rejection that comes with attacking Yuji and Maki
Yes he does. This is blatantly wrong assessment that we can see of the image.
FptkOCuWcAE_5cc.png

Blood being drawn from Sukuna by Yuji (same particle affects)

106713cdeb74a4f6aee64fabe67ac8e3.jpeg

Maki drawing blood. Same affects being used.

Fqd2KCtXsAAs_Rp.jpg

Hell in this image there’s noticeably more blood affects being drawn. These affects are also used for blood too.
You're using more images of said dot particles to justify calling it blood, that doesn't work.
Gege has a distinct way of drawing blood and it's not just mere dots, solid black streaks

Like I said, they typically denote impact if a hit to the face actually drew blood you'd see it spill from their mouths or spit it out like Maki did when Sukuna punched her
latest

I don't think my images are working, I highlighted multiple instances of these impact particles you're using as justification for drawing blood

Why is there reason Sukuna wouldn’t have noticed the drop? He’s controlling the body, he can feel his cursed energy output, so if it was dropping then he should now. So the fact that he only mentions his CE output dropping when he uses his CT, reaffirms his later statement of only his technique’s CE output fluctuating.
He clearly didn't even notice immediately even when continuously attacking and it took him a while enough for Yuji to walk up to him and punch him, the drop is something he had to pay attention to to fully notice.

He didn't go straight up "My output is declining", he started by Questioning why Yuji was so strong, then realized that no that's not the case but he was the one becoming weak.
He literally says “my cursed technique’s cursed energy output drops when I harm his allies.” If it was just his overall CE output, there’s no reason he needed to clarify his cursed technique’s output was dropping in that statement.
It was to only note the CT Output was dropping, he says him attacking causes a strong rejection for CT Output that is in addition to the earlier statement of CE Output passively Fluctuating
When he was using his CT to attack Yuji. You keep dismissing that part of the statement. Sukuna only states this when he’s using his CT on Yuji, so the thing he’s referring to being dropped in those instances, is his cursed technique’s CE output since that’s the thing he was using in that instance. He makes no mention of his CE output dropping when he’s just physically attacking Yuji.

Yeah, with his cursed technique. So he’s referring to his cursed technique in that instance since that was the thing being affected by the CE fluctuation, he even directly states the only reason Yuji survived his CT was because of that CE .

Then why didn’t he notice himself slower?
There was no reason to, Yuji's Speed was not significant enough for it to be an issue
Why didn’t he notice himself less durable?
Because he never got hit prior to notice his Cursed Energy Decline
None of the things you mentioned, Sukuna says are affected.
Cursed Energy usage alone covers the all the affected areas, there's no need to note them all individual for that reason.
He specifically clarified his cursed technique’s CE output was dropping, and the only times he mentions his CE output fluctuating is when he’s using his cursed technique. What you’re saying is not supported in the series.
Megumi could only affect his cursed technique’s CE output, his physical movement didn’t have its CE output being dropped, hence why it was fine.
That's completely false it's not just for his Cursed Technique.
He straight up says that it's fluctuating while he's doing nothing and checking on himself.
When he was attacking and got hit he first in the previous chapter henoted it was falling then in the scene after that
He's looking at himself, he says it's fluctuating and can't access 10% of his CE at worst.
By extension Megumi limiting CE Output limits CT Output because that's what makes them work and it's not strictly towards just his CT because it's simply the flow of Cursed Energy, they are not Mutually exclusive.

Kenjaku doesn't know Yuji becoming Strong may be or he just doesn't care about him.
Kenjaku has been with Sukuna and both have their plans for dealing with the Jujutsu High squad, there's no reason he would know about Yuji.
Yuji is just not significant enough.
Even the latest chapter discussion further supports this
Yuta is their absolute last resort and the strongest in the room and Maki says she would be the ideal one to step out and fight as she's significant enough, Yuji doesn't even think of stepping out.

Also, the thing about Yuji keeping up with Maki doesn't mean he's on her level, they don't need to be equal or relative to fight in tandem.
Just like Yuki and Choso

Kenjaku has been with Sukuna and both have their plans for dealing with the Jujutsu High squad, there's no reason he would know about Yuji.
Yuji is just not significant enough.
Even the latest chapter discussion further supports this
Yuta is their absolute last resort and the strongest in the room and Maki says she would be the ideal one to step out and fight as she's significant enough, Yuji doesn't even think of stepping out.

Also, the thing about Yuji keeping up with Maki doesn't mean he's on her level, they don't need to be equal or relative to fight in tandem.
Just like Yuki and Choso
Yuki and Choso case is different they don't have relative feats. Choso had hard time keeping up with Kenjaku speed meanwhile Yuki blizted Kenjaku. We don't see same thing here. Both were displayed as relative.
Maki was ready to kill Megumi I don't see any reason she was holding back except she didn't used her Sword her physical characteristics shouldn't be any big difference from Yuji.

Maki going next isn't gonna prove anything bruh. Even Hakari is just sitting tight.

Are we gonna ignore Angel 😭 Kenjaku didn't added her despite She did more damage to Sukuna than Maki and Yuji did. So Maki > Angel?

As @Duedate8898 said even if Maki is stronger than Yuji that's not significant difference she would be little stronger at best.

Sukuna said that this output would be enough to kill Yuji, however Maki was superior to Sukuna in that instance and after that she clashed with him evenly.

Basically Sukuna (low output but unknown how much) ~ Maki > Sukuna (at lowest output, under 10%) > Yuji.
Are we gonna ignore Angel 😭 Kenjaku didn't added her despite She did more damage to Sukuna than Maki and Yuji did. So Maki > Angel?
Wdym? It's literally stated before the fight that Angel can't fight anymore due to the vessel being weakened, so yes Maki is now more dangerous, and Kenjaku was talking about Jujutsu high main fighting force, Kashimo and Angel aren't part of this, Yuta is the leader and Maki and Hakari are the next strongest after him, no one cares about Yuji at all, and there's no reason to assume that they are wrong just because you think Yuji is comparable to Maki when that's not the case.

The thing is both draw blood from Sukuna
Both were fighting Sukuna on EQ terms
Knowing Sukuna character he might just be looking down on Yuji who knows
Beside whatever his words stated feat wise Yuji was clearly keeping up with maki and damaging Sukuna on same level
Also we don't have a means to assume she was holding back especially she even suggested to Kill Megumi.
They didn't fight Sukuna on equal terms, Maki was clearly better than Yuji in that fight.
And I didn't say she was holding back physically, I think she was going all out because that's what Yuji told her to do.

Sukuna said that this output would be enough to kill Yuji, however Maki was superior to Sukuna in that instance and after that she clashed with him evenly.

Basically Sukuna (low output but unknown how much) ~ Maki > Sukuna (at lowest output, under 10%) > Yuji.

Wdym? It's literally stated before the fight that Angel can't fight anymore due to the vessel being weakened, so yes Maki is now more dangerous, and Kenjaku was talking about Jujutsu high main fighting force, Kashimo and Angel aren't part of this, Yuta is the leader and Maki and Hakari are the next strongest after him, no one cares about Yuji at all, and there's no reason to assume that they are wrong just because you think Yuji is comparable to Maki when that's not the case.
They didn't fight Sukuna on equal terms, Maki was clearly better than Yuji in that fight.
And I didn't say she was holding back physically, I think she was going all out because that's what Yuji told her to do.
Feats > Statements. Sukuna said 10% is enough to kill Yuji was before Maki shown up. 2 vs 1 is still big deal killing 1 person isn't.

Yuji and Maki were standing side by side before maki suggested to speed things up
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_009.png
Yuji even has feats for Blizting Sukuna faster than maki. Check left bottom scan. Where previous scan shows both having same initial point of start.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_010.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_020.png
Also Sukuna was Fighting both of them Equally
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_011.png
Well send me a scan where Maki out performing Yuji against Sukuna. Yuji even punching Sukuna across multiple floors before Maki arrived.

More Importantly if anything else which makes Maki more dangerous than Yuji is not her Physical sts instead Soul splitting Katana. There is a possibility that's why Kenjaku and Sukuna considered her as more of an threat.

Went to sleep

Megumi was already fighting back against him before, Sukuna's additional statement talks about it being particularly strong when he's Attacking Allies.
No he wasn’t. The first time Sukuna mentions Megumi fighting back was when he used his CT on Yuji. You’d need to prove Megumi was affecting Sukuna before then.
It fluctuates even while he doesn't perform any actions. He speaks about this in present tense after getting punched and observing himself.
No it doesn’t. Sukuna even says “this body strongly resists me and drops cursed energy output when I’m hurting his allies.
0215-011.png

He speaks of only when he starts attacking Megumi’s friends does his cursed energy output drop. His output isn’t fluctuating otherwise.
Already stating CE OUTPUT covers these things.
The clarification was the strong rejection that comes with attacking Yuji and Maki
CE output for his technique. Sukuna makes no mention of his CE output dropping for his physical reinforcements. The clarification was that this only happens when he attacks Yuji and Maki.
You're using more images of said dot particles to justify calling it blood, that doesn't work.
Gege has a distinct way of drawing blood and it's not just mere dots, solid black streaks
Blood isn’t always big and solid, especially for smaller blows. I’m calling it blood because we can literally see it being blood and the mark it left behind, like in the case with Yuji’s punch for example.
img_20230311_0156482188800589819973324-e1678494484627.jpg

We can see a clear mark on Sukuna’s face and a small amount of blood on the side of his lip. The same mark and blood shown when Yuji punches Sukuna earlier.
Fp51y5eWAAcWMsW.jpg

That’s blood. The particle effects were used for blood, we see the mark left behind by Yuji.

Like I said, they typically denote impact if a hit to the face actually drew blood you'd see it spill from their mouths or spit it out like Maki did when Sukuna punched her
latest

I don't think my images are working, I highlighted multiple instances of these impact particles you're using as justification for drawing blood

The image isn’t working but again, just because these affects can be used for impacts, doesn’t mean they’re not also used for blood in the same impact. The literal example you cited was Gojo being pierced, those particles are blood. That’s blood spewing from Gojo’s arm.

Blood isn’t always big and solid, sometimes only small amounts of blood are drawn from wounds. Which we can see being done in cases like Yuji punching Sukuna.
He clearly didn't even notice immediately even when continuously attacking and it took him a while enough for Yuji to walk up to him and punch him, the drop is something he had to pay attention to to fully notice.
“A while?” What are you talking about? He literally noticed right as he was cutting up Yuji. The minute he really used his attack, noticed something was off, and he started questioning what was going on. None of that was shown when he was attacking Yuji earlier.

In simple terms the only instance Sukuna notices his output is on the decline is when he uses his CT. The burden of proof is thereby onto you to prove Sukuna’s output was on the decline before he first used his CT. Which he makes no mention of.
He didn't go straight up "My output is declining", he started by Questioning why Yuji was so strong, then realized that no that's not the case but he was the one becoming weak.
Yeah…immediately in the same instance. He realized his output was dropping in the very same instance. He went “how is he so durable…no that’s not it, my output is declining.”

That’s all the same instance. What you just showed is Sukuna noticing his output declining after a quick thought, but your claim is that Sukuna had a whole extended interaction with Yuji without so much as a thought that his output was on the decline. So what you’re saying isn’t supported by the series given by how quickly Sukuna noticed his output was on the decline.
It was to only note the CT Output was dropping, he says him attacking causes a strong rejection for CT Output that is in addition to the earlier statement of CE Output passively Fluctuating
If you’re using these statements in addition to one another then Sukuna’s only referring to his CT output being dropped in those two statements. The first one is when he’s using his CT on Yuji does he say his output is fluctuating, and the next time he specifically clarified that his cursed technique’s output is dropping. These two statements in addition to one another clearly point to him saying his cursed technique’s output was the one that was dropping, not his Physcial stats.

You’re trying to extend this to his Physcial reinforcement without proof.
There was no reason to, Yuji's Speed was not significant enough for it to be an issue
Yuji was literally keeping up with Maki and even surprised Sukuna with his own speed. Sukuna makes no mention that he was slower ever in the course of the fight.
Because he never got hit prior to notice his Cursed Energy Decline
What about him hitting Yuji? He’s punching and kicking him isn’t he? He can feel his strikes, and he doesn’t notice himself being weaker or his output declining.

Oh and Sukuna was hit multiple times in the fight but makes no mention ever that his durability was weaker than normal.
Cursed Energy usage alone covers the all the affected areas, there's no need to note them all individual for that reason.
So if it’s covering all the afflicted areas at once, then Sukuna should surely feel his output dropping very quickly like he very quickly noticed it was when he used his CT on Yuji. It didn’t take him an extended interaction there to notice his output was on the decline.

Or is only ever a coincidence that Sukuna mentions his output on the decline only when he’s used his CT but all other times he’s landed strikes on his opponents he just doesn’t notice.
That's completely false it's not just for his Cursed Technique.
He straight up says that it's fluctuating while he's doing nothing and checking on himself.
When he was attacking and got hit he first in the previous chapter henoted it was falling then in the scene after that
He's looking at himself, he says it's fluctuating and can't access 10% of his CE at worst.
By extension Megumi limiting CE Output limits CT Output because that's what makes them work and it's not strictly towards just his CT because it's simply the flow of Cursed Energy, they are not Mutually exclusive.
You’re completely ignoring what transpired in the scene in question. That was right after he used his CT on Yuji. So he’s referring to his CT cursed energy output fluctuating (and he even specifically clarified this only happens when he attacks his friends), but physical movement is fine since that’s not being affected by the output droppage. Hence why he literally clarified his CT’s cursed energy output was dropping in his later statement. He has no need to clarify it was his CT’s output if it was just his overall CE fluctuating. Sukuna is exclusively referring to his CT in that instance.

Moreover, if we go by what you say, then this whole interaction with Sukuna makes no sense whatsoever:
Fqd8H6oXgAIJew3.png:large

So Sukuna’s entire cursed energy output (not just his CT) is dropping, but for some reason he decides to attack the ground with his CT, but punch Maki in the face. Why? This makes no sense going by what you’re claiming. If Sukuna is becoming physically weaker regardless of if he’s using his CT or not, then why is he using his CT on the ground just so he could land a punch on Maki. It makes no sense.

Wouldn’t it make more sense to, you know, use his CT on his opponent?? The only reason he would actively choose to throw hands instead of using his cursed technique, were if his cursed technique was the one that had his output being dropped and not his reinforcement with cursed energy. Like he says.

This makes even less sense too when you take in the fact that Sukuna is literally complimenting Maki as well. So Sukuna’s complimenting Maki, but she’s apparently taking fodder level punches? This is his second compliment towards her by the way, he already admitted she wasn’t someone that was easy to take down so the fact that Sukuna is praising her for how well she took his punch shows his Physcial CE output isn’t being dropped like it is for his CT.

Otherwise he wouldn’t be praising Maki for tanking what should be considered “weak punches” to Sukuna.

"Feats > statements" isn't a response that a powerscaler can pull whenever his proposal gets contradicted by the manga itself.
In fact its not even a general rule, sometimes statements can make a feat look inconsistent and outlier, sometimes statements are used to judge and analyze certain Feats and so on, it's the reason this manga got downgraded to the ground in speed.

Yuji and Maki were standing side by side before maki suggested to speed things up
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_009.png
Yuji even has feats for Blizting Sukuna faster than maki. Check left bottom scan. Where previous scan shows both having same initial point of start.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_010.png
They weren't standing side by side, you skipped the page before this
0215-006.png

Yuji was punched away, while Maki blocked Sukuna's attack and punched him.
That was before Maki said let's speed things up.

And in the 2nd scan Yuji didn't blitz Sukuna, both of them attacked Sukuna and you can clearly see that Maki was closer so Sukuna was worried of her and looking to her but then she tricked him and pulled Yuji from his leg towards Sukuna to punch him.
Also Sukuna was Fighting both of them Equally
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_011.png
Well send me a scan where Maki out performing Yuji against Sukuna. Yuji even punching Sukuna across multiple floors before Maki arrived.

More Importantly if anything else which makes Maki more dangerous than Yuji is not her Physical sts instead Soul splitting Katana. There is a possibility that's why Kenjaku and Sukuna considered her as more of an threat.
I'm not sure how you interpreted this as "fighting equally", both of them were attacking him and he was blocking them easily, that does not indicate that he thinks they are equal at all its just that you're trying to interpret it that way so it can support your argument.

As for the 2nd part here you go
0215-006.png

Maki clearly out performed Yuji there.

Also Sukuna himself who's probably the best in the series when it comes to analysing opponents, and after seeing Yuji's Feats and fighting him in person, he pointed out that Maki is more dangerous
0215-016.png

As for the 3rd part, Sukuna doesn't know about split sword katana because Maki didn't even use it, he judged her from fighting her.
So you got Sukuna's analysis after the fight + Kenjaku's statement which both contradict your argument, and you can't dismiss them by saying Feats > statements because that's how characters treated those scenes in the manga so you can't dismiss it with an interpretation that has nothing to support.

"Feats > statements" isn't a response that a powerscaler can pull whenever his proposal gets contradicted by the manga itself.
In fact its not even a general rule, sometimes statements can make a feat look inconsistent and outlier, sometimes statements are used to judge and analyze certain Feats and so on, it's the reason this manga got downgraded to the ground in speed.

They weren't standing side by side, you skipped the page before this
0215-006.png

Yuji was punched away, while Maki blocked Sukuna's attack and punched him.
That was before Maki said let's speed things up.

And in the 2nd scan Yuji didn't blitz Sukuna, both of them attacked Sukuna and you can clearly see that Maki was closer so Sukuna was worried of her and looking to her but then she tricked him and pulled Yuji from his leg towards Sukuna to punch him.

I'm not sure how you interpreted this as "fighting equally", both of them were attacking him and he was blocking them easily, that does not indicate that he thinks they are equal at all its just that you're trying to interpret it that way so it can support your argument.

As for the 2nd part here you go
0215-006.png

Maki clearly out performed Yuji there.

Also Sukuna himself who's probably the best in the series when it comes to analysing opponents, and after seeing Yuji's Feats and fighting him in person, he pointed out that Maki is more dangerous
0215-016.png

As for the 3rd part, Sukuna doesn't know about split sword katana because Maki didn't even use it, he judged her from fighting her.
So you got Sukuna's analysis after the fight + Kenjaku's statement which both contradict your argument, and you can't dismiss them by saying Feats > statements because that's how characters treated those scenes in the manga so you can't dismiss it with an interpretation that has nothing to support.
  1. You posted the previous scans before Maki asks Yuji to speed up. Later Yuji was clearly keeping up or even faster than Maki to chase Sukuna. I don't know how Yuji previous speed even matters to future feats
  2. Sukuna is not an idiot to not understand what type of weapons opponents holding. He is the same guy who was able to identify Megumi potential even without knowing about Mahogara or any other abilities. Dude even planned to take over him before Mahogara was introduced. Also he has vast knowledge on jujutsu than any others. I don't see a single point why he wouldn't notice Maki Sword being dangerous.
  3. Also statement for Speed and inverse comparison between characters is different things. Yeah sure if we saw a feat where Yuji getting blizted or heated up very badly by both of them then Sukuna Statement would value much. Sukuna is the same guy who called Gojo a mediocre despite Gojo AP is comparable to him. We should treat the statements case by case
  4. Anyway even if Maki is Stronger she is not unbelievably stronger than Yuji. Both still has very relative feats. Yuji also tanked hits from Sukuna with same output which maki did and even maki was bleeding from Sukuna punches where Yuji durability wasn't. Only time I see Yuji bleeding is from Slashes not physical clash.

You posted the previous scans before Maki asks Yuji to speed up. Later Yuji was clearly keeping up or even faster than Maki to chase Sukuna. I don't know how Yuji previous speed even matters to future feats
Because you argued that before she said this they were standing side by side??
And no he wasn't faster, I clearly explained that Maki tricked Sukuna and pulled Yuji from his leg to punch Sukuna.

Sukuna is not an idiot to not understand what type of weapons opponents holding. He is the same guy who was able to identify Megumi potential even without knowing about Mahogara or any other abilities. Dude even planned to take over him before Mahogara was introduced. Also he has vast knowledge on jujutsu than any others. I don't see a single point why he wouldn't notice Maki Sword being dangerous.
That's a complete headcanon, Maki is shown fighting better than Yuji and didn't even show off her sword, even against Mahoraga Sukuna identified the sword of extermination after Mahoraga used it and after he saw the positive energy around its attack after he blocked it, its not like Sukuna saw Mahoraga and identified the sword immediately.
Sukuna judged her from the fight which is later supported when Kenjaku brought up the main fighting force thing.

Also statement for Speed and inverse comparison between characters is different things. Yeah sure if we saw a feat where Yuji getting blizted or heated up very badly by both of them then Sukuna Statement would value much. Sukuna is the same guy who called Gojo a mediocre despite Gojo AP is comparable to him. We should treat the statements case by case
False equivalency, we know that Sukuna was shit talking Gojo because of how he got humiliated right after that scan, however you have nothing to support you in this case, you can't prove that both Sukuna and Kenjaku were lying or were mistaken.
Anyway even if Maki is Stronger she is not unbelievably stronger than Yuji. Both still has very relative feats. Yuji also tanked hits from Sukuna with same output which maki did and even maki was bleeding from Sukuna punches where Yuji durability wasn't. Only time I see Yuji bleeding is from Slashes not physical clash.
0214-011.png

Sukuna kicked him, blood came out and we saw how it left a scare on Yuji's cheek.

Yuji isn't on Maki's level, period.

Because you argued that before she said this they were standing side by side??
And no he wasn't faster, I clearly explained that Maki tricked Sukuna and pulled Yuji from his leg to punch Sukuna.
They didn't one side Maki seemed faster but Originally attack was landed by Yuji first and even blood was drawn by him.
That's a complete headcanon, Maki is shown fighting better than Yuji and didn't even show off her sword, even against Mahoraga Sukuna identified the sword of extermination after Mahoraga used it and after he saw the positive energy around its attack after he blocked it, its not like Sukuna saw Mahoraga and identified the sword immediately.
Sukuna judged her from the fight which is later supported when Kenjaku brought up the main fighting force thing.
Mahogara sword ≠ Maki sword you can't just say Just because he needed to take hit from Mahogara to analyse it's power means he needs to do with all others
False equivalency, we know that Sukuna was shit talking Gojo because of how he got humiliated right after that scan, however you have nothing to support you in this case, you can't prove that both Sukuna and Kenjaku were lying or were mistaken.
Then why is Sukuna bleeding here even after Shit talking about Yuji?
Also I never said they were lying. I was talking about they never cared about Yuji.
0214-011.png

Sukuna kicked him, blood came out and we saw how it left a scare on Yuji's cheek.

Yuji isn't on Maki's level, period.
Having better marital arts ≠ AP. Previously Sukuna himself shocked regarding Yuji strength before Kicking him.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_007.png
Yuji and enough AP to hurt Sukuna same level as maki did
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_017.png

Regarding The first scan you sent which clearly shows Yuji was explaining things to Maki so he got hit by Sukuna not that he couldn't react or defend. It's a Off-guard Hit
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_005.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_006.png

As @Duedate8898 said even if Maki is stronger than Yuji that's not significant difference she would be little stronger at best.
Also Read what I said initially. Even if you claim Maki is stronger she is not unbelievably stronger. Which you don't have any proof to show Maki doing more damage to Sukuna than Yuji.

• Also Sukuna was more shocked regarding maki surviving nue attack. Which most probably because Cursed techniques are weaker Against her DUE to HR and additionally Megumi dropping the Output.
  • Sukuna was with Yuji all the time. I don't see why he doens't have information on heavenly restriction users like maki even Tengen gave a explaination. So he probably new about his technique at that time working very less against her.
  • Anyway only way you can convince me regarding Yuji massively scaling below maki is by getting a scan where Sukuna was using less Output when attacking Yuji but his output was more attacking Maki.
  • So far there is no scan indicating Sukuna was using less Output for Yuji and more output for Maki.

They didn't one side Maki seemed faster but Originally attack was landed by Yuji first and even blood was drawn by him.
I'm not even arguing Yuji vs Sukuna now, Yuji being capable of damaging Sukuna doesn't mean he's on Maki's level.
Mahogara sword ≠ Maki sword you can't just say Just because be needed to take hit from Mahogara to analyse it's power he needs to do with all others
That's headcanon which you will never be able to prove, you're the one who brought up Mahoraga and I explained that even if it's the same thing, against Mahoraga he needed to take a hit and after he saw the positive energy he identified the sword, now you need to prove that he identified Maki's sword and judged her based on it without even seeing it.

Then why is Sukuna bleeding here even after Shit talking about Yuji?
Also I never said they were lying. I was talking about they never cared about Yuji.
He was bleeding because they tricked him and Yuji landed an attack, and I'm not saying Yuji can't hurt Sukuna so I'm not sure why are you even bringing this, Yuji harming Sukuna doesn't mean anything when after he was frozen Sukuna commended Uraume for focusing on Maki because she's more dangerous and that's clear asf, Yuji wasn't even there he was frozen so he clearly wasn't shit talking Yuji just to look cool.
You are trying to ignore 2 manga statements from 2 of the best characters in the series when it comes down to analysing and judging without providing a clear evidence to support your case, I'm not sure why are you willing to go through all this just to scale Yuji to Maki.

Having better marital arts ≠ AP. Previously Sukuna himself shocked regarding Yuji strength before Kicking him.
???
You claimed Sukuna didn't harm Yuji without his slashes and after I showed how he literally kicked Yuji and you can see the blood and the scare on Yuji's face now you're chaging the subject by saying its just better martial arts??

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_007.png
Yuji and enough AP to hurt Sukuna same level as maki did
Idc and that doesn't mean anything, after that Sukuna was speaking to himself and said even at less than 10% output its enough to kill Yuji, when Maki showed up he said she's not easy to take down and he punched Yuji away while Maki blocked him and punched him, that's clear that Maki is superior to Yuji.

Regarding The first scan you sent which clearly shows Yuji was explaining things to Maki so he got hit by Sukuna not that he couldn't react or defend. It's a Off-guard Hit
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_005.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_womb7_215_006.png
Lol no that's not what happened, both Yuji and Maki rushed to attack and Sukuna punched Yuji and blocked Maki, tried to attack her but she blocked him and punched him, You can clearly see that Sukuna was in his place while Yuji and Maki are the ones attacking him.

Also Read what I said initially. Even if you claim Maki is stronger she is not unbelievably stronger. Which you don't have any proof to show Maki doing more damage to Sukuna than Yuji.
  • Also Sukuna was more shocked regarding maki surviving nue attack. Which most probably because Cursed techniques are weaker Against her DUE to HR and additionally Megumi dropping the Output.
  • Sukuna was with Yuji all the time. I don't see why he doens't have information on heavenly restriction users like maki even Tengen gave a explaination. So he probably new about his technique at that time working very less against her.
  • Anyway only way you can convince me regarding Yuji massively scaling below maki is by getting a scan where Sukuna was using less Output when attacking Yuji but his output was more attacking Maki.
  • So far there is no scan indicating Sukuna was using less Output for Yuji and more output for Maki.
Now you're strawmanning me, I don't care whether it's a massive gap or not, Yuji isn't on Maki's level and that's what I've been repeating throughout the discussion.

Are you saying Yuji scales to Maki and he's on her level? Then we can continue this, are you saying he doesnt? Then the discussion has reached an end.
My argument is clear and I'm not arguing whether there's a massive gap or whatever, Yuji is not on the same level as Maki, it's not like I'm using ambiguous words or anything.

Are you saying Yuji scales to Maki and he's on her level? Then we can continue this, are you saying he doesnt? Then the discussion has reached an end.
My argument is clear and I'm not arguing whether there's a massive gap or whatever, Yuji is not on the same level as Maki, it's not like I'm using ambiguous words or anything.
They are on same level, Maki may be slightly strong but it's not significant difference that's my claim. Anyway Arguments gonna be repetitive So I am gonna stick to only one thing now 👇
  • Anyway only way you can convince me regarding Yuji scaling below maki is by getting a scan where Sukuna was using less Output when attacking Yuji but his output was more attacking Maki.

Back