• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think it's refering to base durability not overall.
Since curses are made of CE shouldn't their CE inforced dura be the same as their base dura?
Meanwhile Jogo has enough durability to take hits from Blue infused Fists(There may be some arguments about Gojo may be not serious. But we should see Gojo thinks Jogo was a powerful curse and use Blue infused Fists instead of Normal attacks).
Gojo was definately holding back considering Jogo also takes Red to the face and survives (the same attack that heavily damaged 20 F Sukuna in his domain)
That note you sent also talks about speed you see. He wouldn't even gets hit by them. Also this Jogo is constantly displayed as stronger curse by Dagon and Hanami standard.
I know, i literally put Jogo above Hanami overall, but you asked about durability
1. Mahito
2. Curse Naoya
3. Jogo
4. Kurourushi
5. Hanami
6. Dagon
Is this based on durability or overall?

Since curses are made of CE shouldn't their CE inforced dura be the same as their base dura?
Idk. If i remember correctly Hanami said something about reinforcement. I may be wrong
I know, i literally put Jogo above Hanami overall, but you asked about durability
My bad I read it in wrong order 😭. btw I think Curse Naoya gets negged By Jogo.
Jogo (8-9F) > Toji in Shibuya (3F) ~ Prime Toji ~ Maki Awakened> Curse Naoya

I thought you put Jogo below Hanami

My bad I read it in wrong order 😭.
💀💀💀
btw I think Curse Naoya gets negged By Jogo.
Jogo (8-9F) > Toji in Shibuya (3F) ~ Prime Toji ~ Maki Awakened> Curse Naoya
Jogo got blitzed by an injured and tired Naobito. One mach 3 rum and that boy is getting obliterated.
Also how is Jogo > Toji they have no scaling to eachother

Edit: my bad you literally wrote the scaling 💀 💀 💀 . I have some problems with it tho

My problem with the Toji 3F stuff is that the statement is made by Megumi, who both times he got perception blitzed (btw that would be a good movement speed feat someone should calc it). So how is he gonna accurately determine both of their speeds when he couldn't even see them move.
Asfor Jogo Kenjaku says that the 8-9F statement is an overastimation
0012-005.png

So i think the scaling i brought up with Naobito is still more accurate

Jogo got blitzed by an injured and tired Naobito. One mach 3 rum and that boy is getting obliterated.
Jogo blizted All 3 of them without them even noticing.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_08.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_10.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_14.jpg
Also how is Jogo > Toji they have no scaling to eachother.
Just this comparing
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_113_10.jpg
Edit: my bad you literally wrote the scaling 💀 💀 💀 . I have some problems with it tho
Just going by Sukuna Fingers scaling because we don't have any scaling between Jogo and Toji

Jogo blizted All 3 of them without them even noticing.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_08.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_10.jpg
No he doesnt

He tags him in the end by catching him off guard

My problem with the Toji 3F stuff is that the statement is made by Megumi, who both times he got perception blitzed (btw that would be a good movement speed feat someone should calc it). So how is he gonna accurately determine both of their speeds when he couldn't even see them move.
Asfor Jogo Kenjaku says that the 8-9F statement is an overastimation
0012-005.png

So i think the scaling i brought up with Naobito is still more accurate
Naobito scene Jogo blizted Naobito later with his attack faster than Naobito could even react. So first time Jogo may be not trying his best speed. Also thankfully Jogo doens't have any statements for Subsonic or any other speed. He is only stated to be faster curse so you can scale him based on feats

Yeah I know he said he overestimated but even Sukuna Praises him at the end as he was strong.
No he doesnt

I don't call that as catching off guard. Because the moment Naobito lands Jogo prepared the canons which weren't present in there previously he should be fast enough to react to Naobito speed.

Naobito scene Jogo blizted Naobito later with his attack faster than Naobito could even react. So first time Jogo may be not trying his best speed. Also thankfully Jogo doens't have any statements for Subsonic or any other speed.
He didnt blitz him tho. He formed the volcanos while Naobito wasnt looking.That doesnt really tell us anything about his speed
He is only stated to be faster curse so you can scale him based on feats
I dont remember that ever being stated. I do however remember Dagon stating Naobito is faster than Jogo
Yeah I know he said he overestimated but even Sukuna Praises him at the end as he was strong.
After destroying him the entire fight. Also Sukuna calls Gojo an ordinary guy. I dont think he is the best source
I don't call that as catching off guard. Because the moment Naobito lands Jogo prepared the canons which weren't present in there previously he should be fast enough to react to Naobito speed.
Again he formed them behind Naobito so that he couldnt see them. Also its not like Naobito was mid-movement or anything. He had stopped when Jogo started forming the volcanos

I dont remember that ever being stated. I do however remember Dagon stating Naobito is faster than Jogo
He says probably but there is no reason to believe Dagon has completely information on Jogos top speed. I mean except for Gojo i don't think anyone even put up a fight against Jogo to show his speed. When Gojo and Jogo fought Dagon was not nearby
After destroying him the entire fight. Also Sukuna calls Gojo an ordinary guy. I dont think he is the best source
Gege Q & A also states Kenjaku would have hard time against Mahito and Jogo. Mahito we can assume it's based on his Soul not getting damaged. But Jogo obviously isn't. His Only thing which is considered as best is Speed. Only thing Jogo can do to give hard time against Kenjaku i can think of his power and Speed.
Again he formed them behind Naobito so that he couldnt see them. Also its not like Naobito was mid-movement or anything. He had stopped when Jogo started forming the volcanos
Yeah See if Naobito is stopped moving and Volcano were created even faster than he could realize and fired at him shouldn't that be faster attack and reaction speed for Jogo? and Jogo was also looking like he didn't cared and didn't even bothered about his speed.

He says probably but there is no reason to believe Dagon has completely information on Jogos top speed. I mean except for Gojo i don't think anyone even put up a fight against Jogo to show his speed. When Gojo and Jogo fought Dagon was not nearby
Fair
Gege Q & A also states Kenjaku would have hard time against Mahito and Jogo. Mahito we can assume it's based on his Soul not getting damaged. But Jogo obviously isn't. His Only thing which is considered as best is Speed. Only thing Jogo can do to give hard time against Kenjaku i can think of his power and Speed.
Gege said it would have been hard for him to control them with CSM. That doesn't mean he would struggle in a fight, just that it would be hard to absorb curses that powerful with CSM

Yeah See if Naobito is stopped moving and Volcano were created even faster than he could realize and fired at him shouldn't that be faster attack and reaction speed for Jogo? and Jogo was also looking like he didn't cared and didn't even bothered about his speed.
Its not a speed thing tho. Jogo didn't hit him because he formed the volcanos too fast for Naobito to react. He hit him because he formed them in a position that he couldn't see, so Naobito had no reason to react because he didn't know an attack was coming

Toji is faster than Jogo, with his full weapons he might exorcise it, Megumi said he "might be faster than Sukuna"
Naobito with 2 hands was faster than Jogo, but with 1 hand he isn't.

And yes Gojo wasn't serious when he fought Jogo, he was covering his eyes as we know the six eyes gives him incredible manipulation of the limitless

He didnt blitz him tho. He formed the volcanos while Naobito wasnt looking.That doesnt really tell us anything about his speed
The two volcanoes produced a noise when they were formed (indicated by the sfx) and Naobito's facial expression changing indicates that he knew they were there. Jogo was also pretty casual during the encounter, tagging Nanami and Maki before they could react and he went after Naobito last.

I’m pretty sure Mahito (post black flash) is unequivocally the strongest of the disaster curses.

He’s just as if not more durable than Hanami which makes him much more durable than Jogo.

Mahito was shown to recover from Gojo’s unlimited void in a noticeably faster time than Jogo was able to.

Gege basically admitted that Mahito was stronger than Hanami as well by saying Kenjaku would have a hard time trying to control Jogo or Mahito with CSM, but didn’t mention that would be the same case for Mahito.

And there’s the whole narrative around Mahito being the ‘leader’ of the disaster curses so it makes sense for him to eventually have become the strongest one over the course of his time in the series.

I’m pretty sure Mahito (post black flash) is unequivocally the strongest of the disaster curses.

He’s just as if not more durable than Hanami which makes him much more durable than Jogo.

Mahito was shown to recover from Gojo’s unlimited void in a noticeably faster time than Jogo was able to.

Gege basically admitted that Mahito was stronger than Hanami as well by saying Kenjaku would have a hard time trying to control Jogo or Mahito with CSM, but didn’t mention that would be the same case for Mahito.

And there’s the whole narrative around Mahito being the ‘leader’ of the disaster curses so it makes sense for him to eventually have become the strongest one over the course of his time in the series.
Maximum Meteor could harm Sukuna. Mahito learned 0.2 DE so Sukuna couldn’t interfere. I think that goes to show who’s the strongest.

Maximum Meteor could harm Sukuna. Mahito learned 0.2 DE so Sukuna couldn’t interfere. I think that goes to show who’s the strongest.
And I’m sure a black flash from Mahito could also harm Sukuna. Sukuna, the same guy that killed Jogo without a single scratch on him.

Mahito being smart enough to learn a .2 second DE to not be killed by Sukuna like Jogo was isn’t the flex you think it is.

Also Mahito being that fast with his domain expansion is just another area he’s superior than Jogo in.

Fair

Gege said it would have been hard for him to control them with CSM. That doesn't mean he would struggle in a fight, just that it would be hard to absorb curses that powerful with CSM

Its not a speed thing tho. Jogo didn't hit him because he formed the volcanos too fast for Naobito to react. He hit him because he formed them in a position that he couldn't see, so Naobito had no reason to react because he didn't know an attack was coming

Wasn't there a statement of Getos CT works based on difference between his level and Curses ?

Regarding forming Volcano that does count as reaction and attack speed though.

Wasn't there a statement of Getos CT works based on difference between his level and Curses ?
Yes if the curse is two grades below Geto it can be cuptured no problem.
Regarding forming Volcano that does count as reaction and attack speed though.
He hit him because he formed them in a position that he couldn't see, so Naobito had no reason to react because he didn't know an attack was coming

Yes if the curse is two grades below Geto it can be cuptured no problem.
No he doesnt

But we don't see Jugo settings traps before Naobito lands there. Check this scan.
Here we see instantly they attacked in the place he landed.

In both pics we don't see Jugo getting surprised of Naobito speed. First panel Naobito jumps above Jogo when he burns Maki and was going for him. But later the moment Naobito lands Jogo still matches and waves his hand that's it. If Jogo is slow he shouldn't be able to instantly fire those Volcano canons.

And I’m sure a black flash from Mahito could also harm Sukuna. Sukuna, the same guy that killed Jogo without a single scratch on him.

Mahito being smart enough to learn a .2 second DE to not be killed by Sukuna like Jogo was isn’t the flex you think it is.
You have no definitive evidence to prove that Mahito could harm 15 Finger Sukuna with a Black Flash, absolutely outrageous claim.

No, it actually is, because Mahito didn’t even want to contest Sukuna. Jogo at least had the capability to harm him.

Mahito being the leader was due to him being reflective of what it means to be a true human, that’s the entire point of Jogo’s death speech.

Here we see instantly they attacked in the place he landed.

In both pics we don't see Jugo getting surprised of Naobito speed. First panel Naobito jumps above Jogo when he burns Maki and was going for him. But later the moment Naobito lands Jogo still matches and waves his hand that's it. If Jogo is slow he shouldn't be able to instantly fire those Volcano canons.
The more i think about it yea he should have been at least relative to do that so whatever

Since we are talking about the disaster curses, do yall think anyone can beat them 1 v 4 (Gojo and Sukuna exluded obviously)
Personally i think Kenjaku mid diffs, Yuta, Yuki and Yorozu high diff

Since we are talking about the disaster curses, do yall think anyone can beat them 1 v 4 (Gojo and Sukuna exluded obviously)
  • Kenjaku Open Domain should rip them off all at once
  • Yuki has better feats even Blizting Kenjaku. So I believe She most probably negs them also Her domain should overpower them
  • Yorozu was able to keep with 15F Sukuna so she should neg them
  • Yuta With Rikas help might low diff
  • Kashimo can beat them I guess with Mid to high diff
I am talking no Hold barred Match btw. In character they might have some difficulty.
Btw I don't see any special grade doing jackshit to Mahito except Kenjaku. As for Yuki most probably can do something knowing she was researching on souls. Yuta and Yorozu definitely don't see anything they have hurting Mahito.

Isn't it stated something about he can use them again and again?
With the base Technique, not Uzumaki.
It evidently uses them up completely.
Man I really feel Geto wasted his potential, Mei Mei said she believed he could surpass Gojo, who knows what kind of monster he would've become if he hasn't fallen that bad
She did?
That doesn't seem to make sense in any way
Even Kenjaku can't fathom that lmao.
What are the Strongest Curses in JJK according to you guys?(Excluding Rika & curses which Geto/Kenjaku stored up)

My list
  • Finger Barrier
  • Mahito
  • Dagon
  • Hanami
  • Kurourushi
  • Jogo
1. Vengeful Spirit Naoya
2/3. Jogo≈ISBODK Mahito
4. Kurourushi ( its lack of Domain Expansion is an issue here but it likely does have)
5. Dagon
6. Mahito
7. Hanami
8. Smallpox Hag
9. Finger Bearer 2
10. Finger Bearer 1

Tunahito lol

I've been thinking, Mahoraga destroyed Yorozu's infinte pressure perfect sphere after adapting to her CT. Could this give him somehting like "up to High 3-A with adaptation"

1 v 4 is a pretty tricky situation idk.
The Disaster Curses are no slouches
Kenjaku can make up for it easily with CSM.
Yuta and Rika can also do so somewhat but they have about 5 minutes to put in real work, Reversed Cursed Energy tho is a huge advantage so they should be good too.
Yuki isn't as versatile, really high diff.
And Yorozu is at an even worse disadvantage, with Mahito and Jogo especially, lots of factors to account for but she could probably clear with the right circumstances

You have no definitive evidence to prove that Mahito could harm 15 Finger Sukuna with a Black Flash, absolutely outrageous claim.

No, it actually is, because Mahito didn’t even want to contest Sukuna. Jogo at least had the capability to harm him.

Mahito being the leader was due to him being reflective of what it means to be a true human, that’s the entire point of Jogo’s death speech.
Yuji with a basic punch was able to hurt 15 finger Sukuna. A black flash is ^2.5. “Absolutely outrageous claim” I’m sure buddy 💀

“Having the capability” to harm somebody doesn’t mean anything about the situation would’ve changed. Jogo clearly doesn’t value his life that much while Mahito is actively struggling to resist for his. Mahito doesn’t want to fight Sukuna knowing he’d lose. Jogo knows he’d lose to Sukuna, but may be able to get a hit in.

You’re asking two completely different characters with two completely different motivations while in completely different scenarios to ask the same, and you’re just setting yourself up for failure in that.

Mahito has no reason to fight Sukuna, while Jogo does.

Yeah Mahito’s whole journey is him advancing as a curse. Mahito is a newly born curse as Jogo’s whole purpose was to make him advance as one. Because his whole motivation is about making sure curses remain.

He even says “Mahito will continue to grow” as a curse in his speech, which we then see by Mahito awakening through black flash and understanding the true shape of his soul.

Mahito’s whole journey is him advancing as the leader of the disaster curses.

I've been thinking, Mahoraga destroyed Yorozu's infinte pressure perfect sphere after adapting to her CT. Could this give him somehting like "up to High 3-A with adaptation"
Yeah, kind of. Put it like this. If I hit Mahoraga with a steel sword, and he adapted to the phenomena “steel,” then it doesn’t matter if I have a high 3-A character swinging that steel sword or if there’s an infinite amount of force behind it, because that sword was made out of “steel,” Mahoraga is completely immune to it. But if I had that same high 3-A character swing a different kind of sword, like a wooden one at him, he’d get destroyed instantly.

Mahoraga has also been shown to adapt to an infinite amount of information as well as infinitely divided space, so his other feats are pretty nutty and both seem to show that he can deal with a “limitless” amount of something he’s adapting to.

In my humble opinion, Jogo is undoubtedly the strongest individual in terms of curses. He is unfortunate enough to be fighting against the strongest characters.

She did?
That doesn't seem to make sense in any way
Even Kenjaku can't fathom that lmao.
I think it's about the mentality of becoming the strongest, if Geto kept that he mightve remained relative to Gojo.
Anyways she said she had her money on him over Gojo
0101-003.png

Yuji with a basic punch was able to hurt 15 finger Sukuna. A black flash is ^2.5. “Absolutely outrageous claim” I’m sure buddy 💀
You're taking that out of context.

Sukuna could not use his CE effectively and was dwindling under 10%.

Mildly scuffing his face at that level of CE isn't evidence.
And Yuji at that point was already much stronger than his Shibuya counterpart.

I think it's about the mentality of becoming the strongest, if Geto kept that he mightve remained relative to Gojo.
Even as Teen they both had the mentality but Gojo was still just better.
And if Kenjaku with his Thousand years of Jujutsu Mastery and shit ton of Curses and other techniques thought Gojo was too strong I don't see Mei Mei's statement holding any water
Anyways she said she had her money on him over Gojo
0101-003.png
I guessed that was the page you were referring to, Mei's words about money over Gojo, his charm and his smile don't seem to refer to his Potential as a Sorcerer.
And from her internal monologue she doesn't seem to think too highly of him in that aspect

Back