• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

You're right, I retract that then, but he still scales above Hanami in durability since Nanami couldn't harm him with his weapon while Yuji's normal punches can harm Hanami
0107-015.png

0107-017.png

0107-018.png

0049-011.png

0049-012.png
To me, it kind of just looks like Nanami flung him into the ground with his first strike, and then Dagon used water to block the second hit to avoid being struck.

To me, it kind of just looks like Nanami flung him into the ground with his first strike, and then Dagon used water to block the second hit to avoid being struck.
In the second one they used Naobito's ct, so maybe that's the reason, in the first one he clearly took Nanami's hit with his hand, totally he received 0 damage, while Hanami said he would've been harmed by Yuji's punches

In the second one they used Naobito's ct, so maybe that's the reason, in the first one he clearly took Nanami's hit with his hand, totally he received 0 damage, while Hanami said he would've been harmed by Yuji's punches
He didn't receive damage in the first one, but he was flung into the floor despite blocking it.

?
also sukuna says 4km. where does 3.7km come from?
also couldn't one simply account for how fast it traveled before Sukuna reacted? (and divide from there or whatever. idk) feels like it could still be calced.

There was a tweet from a now suspended account which found the exact building Gojo and Sukuna were standing on and found the distance between the two

The result was 3.7 km

While Hanami can be harmed by attacks around that level.

Btw he wasn't pushed to the ground from the same attack apparently
Did Hanami ever get the chance to actually block them though? I can't recall since it's been a while since I read the fight. But Dagon blocking it means he had the chance to reinforce durability which can drastically increase someone's dura. Todo even subconsciously reinforcing his stomach let him survive a killing black flash.

Meanwhile Hanami survived like what, 3 Black Flashes and then getting jumped by Todo and Itadori?

It wasn't? It seemed that way.

Did Hanami ever get the chance to actually block them though? I can't recall since it's been a while since I read the fight. But Dagon blocking it means he had the chance to reinforce durability which can drastically increase someone's dura. Todo even subconsciously reinforcing his stomach let him survive a killing black flash.

Meanwhile Hanami survived like what, 3 Black Flashes and then getting jumped by Todo and Itadori?

It wasn't? It seemed that way.
I already put the scans for Hanami in the same post
You're right, I retract that then, but he still scales above Hanami in durability since Nanami couldn't harm him with his weapon while Yuji's normal punches can harm Hanami
0107-015.png

0107-017.png

0107-018.png

0049-011.png

0049-012.png
Yuji and Todo hit him at the same time, he blocked and said "individually they have enough power to hurt me"

I already put the scans for Hanami in the same post

Yuji and Todo hit him at the same time, he blocked and said "individually they have enough power to hurt me"
Hm, hurting someone bare minimum means it causes them pain. Though that doesn't mean it causes him physical/visible damage. Dagon doesn't really talk, so we don't know if the strikes hurt him or not. Though yeah, it doesn't seem to cause in visible damage either.

Not really, Hanami can be harmed by normal hits from Yuji and Todo, Dagon received 0 damage from Nanami and Naobito, Yuji at shibuya is physically equal to Nanami
Dagon took damage, he was just healing all the damage he was taking. Hence why Nanami corrects himself and considered him having a high HP

Dagon took damage, he was just healing all the damage he was taking. Hence why Nanami corrects himself and considered him having a high HP
Well that means he can still take more damage than Hanami, since Yuji's normal attacks were a threat to Hanami (it can hurt him) while Dagon took Nanami's hits as if they are nothing.
Maki even blew a chunk off his arm.
With a special grade cursed weapon that grows in power based on the physical strength of the user
It's actually impressive given how he could block Nanami's weapon with his arm, Maki with that special grade weapon could output higher damage than both Nanami and Yuji lol

Two different matters though. Durability and stamina are separate matters.

And we have no reason to believe that Maki can put out more damage than Yuji because Maki does about the same amount damage between Hanami and Dagon with Playful Cloud. Hanami even looks like they might've taken less damage from Playful Cloud Maki. And we already know that Yuji is stronger than Maki in the first place and he's probably stronger than Nanami by the time he's fighting with Hanami

0107-015.png

0107-017.png

0107-018.png

0049-011.png

0049-012.png
Nah Dagon got harmed by Maki Playful Cloud meanwhile Hanami didn't had any damage even holding back. Isn't it Possible that Yuji is just physically stronger? Also Yuji was in Black flash Zone.

Edit: My bad serious Dagon got harmed maki playful cloud meanwhile Holding Back Hanami has same damage. But hanami later who fought Todo and Yuji released their arm and fighting serious. It just means Yuji scales higher than Maki.

Last edited:
Yeah the multiplier is insane, to put it in simple terms, if a 6 years old kid hit you with a blackflash, it will be similar to this:
0205-008.png
Now that I think about it. Is the damage from BF hits that inconsistent? Dismissing AOE stuff most Black Flashes tend to hit Special Grades, and vastly become the only thing that damage them. In addition to most special grades just regenerating from what is normally fatal damage since curse spirit physiology kinda just registers as a massive hp bar.

The biggest negative towards it I think is Todo who was reported to send all his cursed energy to a single location against a weakened Mahito, and even then he still coughed up a significant amount of blood and went from "near peak condition" to "nah I'm about to go down in like five seconds fam"

Hanami is the other big one, but Hanami is also reportedly one of THE most durable characters and black flashes were one of the few things that seemed to do more than scratch damage considering that even a hit from a special grade cursed tool to his weakpoint was another thing he survived.

Yuji is the other one, but he is incredibly tanky to the point that I think the only attack we've seen really put him out was getting stabbed in the heart to which he recovered remarkably fine from.

I'll admit that there's a good chance I'm still underestimating it a lot since I know the boost would be from something like tier 8 to tier 6 or 5. I suppose I wanna give it another look.

Now that I think about it. Is the damage from BF hits that inconsistent? Dismissing AOE stuff most Black Flashes tend to hit Special Grades, and vastly become the only thing that damage them. In addition to most special grades just regenerating from what is normally fatal damage since curse spirit physiology kinda just registers as a massive hp bar.

The biggest negative towards it I think is Todo who was reported to send all his cursed energy to a single location against a weakened Mahito, and even then he still coughed up a significant amount of blood and went from "near peak condition" to "nah I'm about to go down in like five seconds fam"

Hanami is the other big one, but Hanami is also reportedly one of THE most durable characters and black flashes were one of the few things that seemed to do more than scratch damage considering that even a hit from a special grade cursed tool to his weakpoint was another thing he survived.

Yuji is the other one, but he is incredibly tanky to the point that I think the only attack we've seen really put him out was getting stabbed in the heart to which he recovered remarkably fine from.

I'll admit that there's a good chance I'm still underestimating it a lot since I know the boost would be from something like tier 8 to tier 6 or 5. I suppose I wanna give it another look.
Mahito's 8-A calc puts him at 964251764168 Joules which is 9.130112e29 Joules (218.2 Exatons) with Black Flash, that's Moon level. It doesn't matter how much you concentrate 8-A durability and endurance doesn't let an 8-A character survive a 5-C attack, that's like placing a regular human at the epicenter of the Tsar Bomba's detonation. Mahito's also able to block Yuji and Todo's Black Flashes with his arm when their attacks should've cleaved right through him with that power increase.

Last edited:
btw has anybody thought about how this is a good teleportation feat for gojo? I don't think he has teleported as far as he did here before. (After he got unsealed, he teleported from the Japan Trench, to all the way to Moldova Ukraine, a underground bunker.

Soviet nuclear bunker called "Object 1180" in Moldova. https://www.oneman-onemap.com/en/2018/07/01/moldova-nuclear-bunker/

somebody also brought that up.
While IT may not LOOK the exact same down to the last minute detail, it still has almost all of its details imo.
https://**********/read/gist/cmF3L0pKS3ZhdWx0L0pKSy1jaGFwdGVycy9tYXN0ZXIvSkpLLmpzb24/221/10/
you can also read this chapter, and go through every panel (where Gojo appears) and compare it carefully to the other images I show here
I think it is clear cut to show that Kenjaku is really in that location. Odd as it may be, though we alr know that JJK earth locations/countries are the same as of irl more or less, especially with the extra confirmation of Africa's and US's existence in the story, so i'd say it's quite obvious that Kenjaku really is there in Moldova, and not simply just some "haha cool background reference not meant to be taken as a real location"

edit: I tried to link Cubari translations but it didn't work. but the chapter is chapter 221.

Hey guys Mahito can be brought back by Kenjaku right if he wants? Because he absorbed him and Special Grade Curse Uzumaki Technique doesn't sacrifice the curse and used again?

And we have no reason to believe that Maki can put out more damage than Yuji because Maki does about the same amount damage between Hanami and Dagon with Playful Cloud. Hanami even looks like they might've taken less damage from Playful Cloud Maki.
Actually the damage she did looks really similar, except that Hanami was launched away after she attacked him while Dagon was still much closer, so using Maki isn't really an anti feat, and why there's no reason to assume this?? If Hanami could block a synchronised punches from Todo and Yuji but his hand was clearly injured after blocking Maki's attack, then she can output more damage, unless you have a different explanation.
And we already know that Yuji is stronger than Maki in the first place and he's probably stronger than Nanami by the time he's fighting with Hanami
Shibuya Yuji had an equal striking power to Nanami, Yuji against Hanami was in the zone, which gives him 120% of his potential, Nanami gets 110-120% more output with his binding vow, so they should be really relatively close.
Edit: My bad serious Dagon got harmed maki playful cloud meanwhile Holding Back Hanami has same damage. But hanami later who fought Todo and Yuji released their arm and fighting serious. It just means Yuji scales higher than Maki.
Hanami tried harder by using his CT, but his durability didn't change, in fact, Todo notes that Hanami's CE got noticeably weaker after Yuji pulled off the first black flash

Last edited:
Hanami tried harder by using his CT, but his durability didn't change, in fact, Todo notes that Hanami's CE got noticeably weaker after Yuji pulled off the first black flash
Doesn't that mean Black flash affected hanami durability? Infact if we take a look when Maki attacked second time with Combo attack (with Megumi) we don't see much damage on Hanami.

btw has anybody thought about how this is a good teleportation feat for gojo? I don't think he has teleported as far as he did here before. (After he got unsealed, he teleported from the Japan Trench, to all the way to Moldova Ukraine, a underground bunker.

Soviet nuclear bunker called "Object 1180" in Moldova. https://www.oneman-onemap.com/en/2018/07/01/moldova-nuclear-bunker/

somebody also brought that up.
While IT may not LOOK the exact same down to the last minute detail, it still has almost all of its details imo.
you can also read this chapter, and go through every panel (where Gojo appears) and compare it carefully to the other images I show here
I think it is clear cut to show that Kenjaku is really in that location. Odd as it may be, though we alr know that JJK earth locations/countries are the same as of irl more or less, especially with the extra confirmation of Africa's and US's existence in the story, so i'd say it's quite obvious that Kenjaku really is there in Moldova, and not simply just some "haha cool background reference not meant to be taken as a real location"

edit: I tried to link Cubari translations but it didn't work. but the chapter is chapter 221.

Seeing as Gege consistently uses irl locations such as this, even the Sukuna vs Gojo fight briefly took place within the Tokyo Metropolitan Assembly where Gojo spun his Red around I think it makes sense
But the distance of the place to the normal settings where Gojo finds Kenny is kind of odd.
Hey guys Mahito can be brought back by Kenjaku right if he wants? Because he absorbed him and Special Grade Curse Uzumaki Technique doesn't sacrifice the curse and used again?
No, specifically only Mahito's Cursed Energy was used up in the Uzumaki Kenjaku performed at Shibuya, it even takes Mahito's appearance with the stitches, Mahito is gone.

Sooner or later, I need to revise all profiles since they lack sync in the formatting sense.

Man I really feel Geto wasted his potential, Mei Mei said she believed he could surpass Gojo, who knows what kind of monster he would've become if he hasn't fallen that bad

What are the Strongest Curses in JJK according to you guys?(Excluding Rika & curses which Geto/Kenjaku stored up)

My list
  • Finger Barrier
  • Mahito
  • Dagon
  • Hanami
  • Kurourushi
  • Jogo

overall, in dura Jogo would be lower and Hanami would be a lot higher
Ignoring Mahito. Because his soul can't be harmed whatever.

Jogo was comparable to 8-9F Sukuna meanwhile Toji was comparable to 3F Sukuna. Shouldn't Dagon and Hanami should scale below them. Oh also there was a narrative Note hanami would lose to Jogo.

Ignoring Mahito. Because his soul can't be harmed whatever.

Jogo was comparable to 8-9F Sukuna meanwhile Toji was comparable to 3F Sukuna. Shouldn't Dagon and Hanami should scale below them. Oh also there was a narrative Note hanami would lose to Jogo.
Jogo being comparable to Sukuna in power doesn't mean his dura scales to that level. Also the note that you brought actually says that Jogo would have died from the attacks Hanami was tanking in Goodwill

Jogo being comparable to Sukuna in power doesn't mean his dura scales to that level. Also the note that you brought actually says that Jogo would have died from the attacks Hanami was tanking in Goodwill

I think it's refering to base durability not overall.

Meanwhile Jogo has enough durability to take hits from Blue infused Fists(There may be some arguments about Gojo may be not serious. But we should see Gojo thinks Jogo was a powerful curse and use Blue infused Fists instead of Normal attacks). Characters can use CE to reinforce durability. So Jogo durability shouldn't be below Hanami or Dagon overall.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_14_12.jpg

That note you sent also talks about speed you see. He wouldn't even gets hit by them. Also this Jogo is constantly displayed as stronger curse by Dagon and Hanami standard.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_111_09.jpg

Jogo's comparison was based on power while Megumi compared Toji's speed to 3F Sukuna's after being blitzed
Yeah my bad. Technically he says Rivals instead of Superior. I guess Jogo is still faster than 3F Sukuna then.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_113_10.jpg

Back