• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

On a side note Im really surprised how some fans come up with terrible theories then they blame Gege when its wrong,
For example the last shikigami (Tiger), many fans were theorising that its stronger than Mahoraga and doing some crazy assumptions even when Mahoraga is said to be the only untamed shikigami and is called to be the crown jewel of the zenin clan, after the new leaks I saw someone on youtube crying that it doesnt make any sense for the last shikigami to be weaker than Mahoraga lmfao

On a side note Im really surprised how some fans come up with terrible theories then they blame Gege when its wrong,
For example the last shikigami (Tiger), many fans were theorising that its stronger than Mahoraga and doing some crazy assumptions even when Mahoraga is said to be the only untamed shikigami and is called to be the crown jewel of the zenin clan, after the new leaks I saw someone on youtube crying that it doesnt make any sense for the last shikigami to be weaker than Mahoraga lmfao
YouTube is shit Place. Btw I was hoping for it having some kind of ability not stronger than Mahogara. It just dying off seems done dirty to that Shikigami. I hope gege releases some Fanbook and explains about its Abilities.

I don’t see why a Cleave would matter here considering that’s a vastly weakened Gojo, ad opposed to a full power Yuta with Reinforcement.
That Gojo is still stronger than Yuta and Hakari.

Btw I think it's worth noting that this will support scaling Yuta to Sukuna's feats in Shibuya, because we have something to back up Yuji's statement

YouTube is shit Place. Btw I was hoping for it having some kind of ability not stronger than Mahogara. It just dying off seems done dirty to that Shikigami. I hope gege releases some Fanbook and explains about its Abilities.
People in discord didn't believe me when I've been saying if Kenny intervened, Gojo and Sukuna will kill him easily, they kept crying "Kenjaku will DE both of them and win...itc"
80% of jjkpowerscalers have no clue about what they're talking about

guys are you gonna update jujutsu? no offense but the few profiles that really exist are weird and outdated, besides, all the speeds are in subsonic, why? ******* gojo satoru flied between a lake outside tokio to the other side of the city in like 10 seconds, no way that is subsonic

guys are you gonna update jujutsu? no offense but the few profiles that really exist are weird and outdated, besides, all the speeds are in subsonic, why? ***** gojo satoru flied between a lake outside tokio to the other side of the city in like 10 seconds, no way that is subsonic
Are you talking about his fight with Jogo? It's implied that he teleported back then, however him travelling 4km at the beginning of the fight in one panel is still not implied to be teleportation, and I think if we took the tcb translator notes about HP being virtual mass rather than imaginary mass, we can calc the 200% hollow purple.
Also I'm sure someone said he's preparing a thread and calcs, so we are just waiting for him at this point

Are you talking about his fight with Jogo? It's implied that he teleported back then, however him travelling 4km at the beginning of the fight in one panel is still not implied to be teleportation, and I think if we took the tcb translator notes about HP being virtual mass rather than imaginary mass, we can calc the 200% hollow purple.
Also I'm sure someone said he's preparing a thread and calcs, so we are just waiting for him at this point
I don't think he used teleport, there are two translations, one where it came flying and one where it "warped". Even with teleport, he is fast as ****, more fast than toji, who made the trick of jumping between trees like sonic of one punch man

People in discord didn't believe me when I've been saying if Kenny intervened, Gojo and Sukuna will kill him easily, they kept crying "Kenjaku will DE both of them and win...itc"
80% of jjkpowerscalers have no clue about what they're talking about
I think if Yuki is massively stronger than Yuta and others I can see the possibility but Honestly from the current feats Kenny gets negged by Agito alone 😭

Waiting for translations, however it seems that Gojo will use purple next chapter, which is kinda disappointing, Gege referred to it as unlimited hollow technique, if its a regular purple or even 100% I will be disappointed
41secs and other things I don't understand is it foreshadowing type of thing that he used Hollow purple after 41 sec.? So most probably he one shot Mahogara and Sukuna I guess using that.

I think something else which is unexpected gonna happen Despite all of this.

Yuji thinks Yuta can beat 15F Sukuna, now you can say he's wrong or so, but now Yuta says he can fight Mahoraga and Agito, Mahoraga being the one who forced Sukuna to use Malevolent shrine and the fire arrow.
It's not really a scaling chain to Sukuna, but it will make Yuji's statement not far fetched, 15F Sukuna in shibuya destroyed Mahoraga, and Yuta can fight both Mahoraga and Agito

Yuji thinks Yuta can beat 15F Sukuna, now you can say he's wrong or so, but now Yuta says he can fight Mahoraga and Agito, Mahoraga being the one who forced Sukuna to use Malevolent shrine and the fire arrow.
It's not really a scaling chain to Sukuna, but it will make Yuji's statement not far fetched, 15F Sukuna in shibuya destroyed Mahoraga, and Yuta can fight both Mahoraga and Agito
This doesn't provide any actual scaling for Yuta.
And it's presumptuous that Yuta would actually be able to contend with Mahoraga and Agito.

15F Sukuna atp was able to cut completely right through Mahoraga with his basic Dismantle the context behind his usage of Malevolent Shrine wasn't because of Mahoraga's Power level but his Adaptation mitigating his CT, nonetheless he Vaporized it with his Fire Arrow.

Just the possibility of Yuta merely being able to contend with Mahoraga isn't grounds for scaling to 15F Sukuna as Mahoraga doesn't even scale to him in power. Agito is even more fodder in that regard

You can put Yuta above Shibuya Mahoraga's Level via Ryu taking a Dismantle from 15F Sukuna, while Mahoraga got Cut through.
Yuta≈Ryu>Shibuya Mahoraga. But I don't think that amounts to much

It's not a direct scaling but Yuta being able to handle tamed Mahoraga and Agito together can make Yuji's statement less improbable, I haven't thought about Ryu's case before but yeah it could also work instead of this.

Regarding Latest chapter Gojo states Agito still not adapted to Limitless. How TF that makes any sense?;
Still not? I'm sure he said Agito didn't not adapt or isn't adapted.
Sukuna and Mahoraga are affected by maximum blue's pull effect? so differences in output can affect Mahoraga's adaptation?
Sukuna can be affected yes because he only carried the process adaptation not the result, For Mahoraga yeah it can be harmed but you cant kill it, it has adapted to slashing attacks in general in shibuya but Sukuna was able to harm it with cleave, Im sure the maximum output scan shows one of Mahoraga's toes getting cut by blue nvm I was wrong

Sukuna and Mahoraga are affected by maximum blue's pull effect? so differences in output can affect Mahoraga's adaptation?
Mahogara didn't affected by Blue it was clearly Sukuna only that's why Mahogara was covering him
Still not? I'm sure he said Agito didn't not adapt or isn't adapted.
What I am confused is. Isn't Mahogara is the only one which has adaptation why would Gojo questions about Adaptation for Agito?

Also I am curious about second wheel in shadow.

What I am confused is. Isn't Mahogara is the only one which has adaptation why would Gojo questions about Adaptation for Agito?

Also I am curious about second wheel in shadow
Yes? Gojo didn't question anything, he said "it didn't adapt to Limitless but I have to destroy it in one shot"
Meaning, although Agito didn't adapt, I still need to kill it with one shot.
He didn't question anything

Mahogara didn't affected by Blue it was clearly Sukuna only that's why Mahogara was covering him

Also I am curious about second wheel in shadow.
No, he was affected, damaged to an extent just from a graze. Look at his foot.

Btw has anybody calced the HP Gojo did against Sukuna from the start? Why hasn't anybody calced it yet when we already have the exact distance long ago? but whatever ig. we already get one from Sukuna too about how far away it was. Anyways: Wouldn't this be a good speed feat?

Can I get some explanation. Kinda confused because isn't 100% means full power and 120% means just 20% extra power?
Depends on the context. If something is stated to be 120% stronger, it's 2.2x stronger. If someone states they're operating at 120% of their power, then yeah, it'd just be a 1.2x increase off of whatever they scale to at 100%.

If it really was only a 1.2x increase though, that'd be quite underwhelming. Even a 2.2x increase is kinda underwhelming considering it obliterates Sukuna's arm trying to stop it. But more believable I guess.

100% stronger than your base form

So your own strength times 2

Think like in RPG's were an item makes you have 30% more damage

You don't have 30% of your normal damage you have a 30% increase to your base damage
Depends on the context. If something is stated to be 120% stronger, it's 2.2x stronger. If someone states they're operating at 120% of their power, then yeah, it'd just be a 1.2x increase off of whatever they scale to at 100%.

If it really was only a 1.2x increase though, that'd be quite underwhelming. Even a 2.2x increase is kinda underwhelming considering it obliterates Sukuna's arm trying to stop it. But more believable I guess.
Thanks both of you I Kinda Get it now

Btw How much of an amp Black flash gives. Is it above 120% base or just 120 of their power?
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_128_13.jpg

Back