• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Exactly, which is why her senses let her know his presence prior to him arriving, letting her dodge even before she notices him

It's all a precog issue. You trying to tie it to speed is you trying to rationalize something never stated
But she moves as Naoya is approaching at full speed. Its not like she started dodging Naoya even moved

But she moves as Naoya is approaching at full speed. Its not like she started dodging Naoya even moved
She started dodging before she could fully perceive him

Your perception is superior to your movement, or you wouldn't be able to react to your own movement
If she's keeping up solely cause of her senses and her perception ain't good enough, it means she regularly isn't fast enough to dodge/keep up with him

You don't understand the fundamental concepts of "distance", "speed", "precognition", "perception", and "timing".
Do I need to move as fast as a baseball to hit it? No.
Do I need to move as fast as a car to dodge it? No.
Do I need to move as fast as a flashlight to move out of the way before the flashlight is pressed? No.

Maki doesn't need to move as fast as Naoya to do all of that.

Maki didn't get a single statement of increased speed, yet you're trying to tie her enhanced performance (which was completely noted to be because of her senses), to enhanced speed.

Pre Realization Maki's Body = Toji's Body = Post Realization Maki's Body

Only thing that changed was her senses

Ok, if a bullet is 12 feet away from me, but I only had to move my body 1 foot to get out of the way of it, then I’m moving a dozen times slower than the bullet itself.
Thats more of a calc thing, im mainly just arguing that Maki got faster after her powerup

Why are ya'll discussing speed here lol? It's blatantly obvious that we will invoke death of the author but let's be organized about it. We all know the speed ratings are hilariously invalid, just show up to the next revision thread unlike last time.

Okay. Just pull up to the thread when it drops. No need for theatrics.
"Just pull up" can you finish the AP thread and fix your profiles instead of whining about Gojo and Maki being sub mach 3?

Damn this is why yall verse sucks ass. We just took almost a year for the speed to be revised from 2 threads and now "nooooo, upgrade them back" instead of actually fixing the issues in the profiles

"Just pull up" can you finish the AP thread and fix your profiles instead of whining about Gojo and Maki being sub mach 3?

Damn this is why yall verse sucks ass. We just took almost a year for the speed to be revised from 2 threads and now "nooooo, upgrade them back" instead of actually fixing the issues in the profiles
You seem pretty pressed lil bro. Take a breather, it’s not that deep.

Hey guys BF is stated to be not usable whenever the user desires right? How TF Mahito and Yuji were spamming that shit whenever they wanted in Shibuya Arc?

You seem pretty pressed lil bro. Take a breather, it’s not that deep.
Nobody is upset. I'm disappointed that the verse handlers of this verse suck

Yall verse has about 80% of the ratings on literally every profile being absolute shit

And instead of yall to focus on that, you're too busy worried that Gojo is slower than a bullet

Also, don't lil bro me

Aye, don't include me, I am only here for plot and design, I did my part very well tho

Nobody is upset. I'm disappointed that the verse handlers of this verse suck

Yall verse has about 80% of the ratings on literally every profile being absolute shit

And instead of yall to focus on that, you're too busy worried that Gojo is slower than a bullet

Also, don't lil bro me
Seems like a pretty strange gripe especially if you don’t associate with the verse.

I worry about dishonest people being biased and making ratings inaccurate. Not sure why I wouldn’t focus on that.

I’ll do as I please, you addressed me and presented lil bro behavior.

Seems like a pretty strange gripe especially if you don’t associate with the verse.

I worry about dishonest people being biased and making ratings inaccurate. Not sure why I wouldn’t focus on that.

I’ll do as I please, you addressed me and presented lil bro behavior.
Who said I don't associate with the verse? I said the verse sucks.

It's so sad you don't have the skill to match the arrogance

Fix your own verse before you lil bro people. You sound like a child

The projectile dodging formula literally dictates that Maki must be slower than Naoya if she moved less distance in her dodge than the distance Naoya was away from her when she started reacting
  • (Distance the character moved in meters) x (Speed of projectile in meters/s) / (Distance the projectile was away from the character when he/she started to move in meters)

giphy.gif
You know good and well I don't mean the Fraudadori feats 😭

It will be nice if after this arc Gege decided to scale the characters based on Sukuna's fingers,
Like uk Yuji at 2 fingers, Maki at 10, Kenjaku and Yuta at 13, and Goatjo 25

Hey guys Btw Regarding Curses having somewhat Resistance to UV. Despite UV affecting souls.

Can we give Unconventional Resistance? Or just Resistance?

Back