• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think you are misunderstanding something here, it's his personality. Saying to someone, "you got bad personality" is not a toxic approach.

It is not. Saying to someone “You have a pretty bad personality/habit” is not toxic.

I don't know from where you are getting this impression.

Also, you already conceded by saying “it is toxic” after acknowledging it, so it is a fact, and still toxic/fraud personality. What are you trying to argue here?

Did not change my point at all, a student bringing a better quality/animation than a whole company.

It is like a hacker could get access to Donald Trump mail while an entire group of anonymous hackers whose complete time doing this objective for their entire life did not even success it or achieve it.
Whatever, i still think it looks good and its probably gonna look better in motion
Not in my opinion, manga was far better representation

No need to argue about this topic, since it is pretty much subjective.
Fair. Personally i think the panneling in the manga is more hype but the anime sells the godly nature of his powerup better

It is not. Saying to someone “You have a pretty bad personality/habit” is not toxic.

I don't know from where you are getting this impression.

Also, you already conceded by saying “it is toxic” after acknowledging it, so it is a fact, and still toxic/fraud personality. What are you trying to argue here?
The thing is fraud has different meanings and Decieve doesn't even suits Sukunas case. Also can you link me the dictionary where it was just calls bad .
someone who deceives people by saying that they are someone or something that they are not:

Also challenge was done between Sukuna with Megumi powers and Gojo himself acknowledging that Despite that he will win. Most people calls him fraud because him using Megumi CT. That's just stupid.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_221_gain_014.png
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_221_gain_018.png

The thing Gojo Challenged Sukuna whose host was Megumi Despite knowing his powers and Sukuna himself states he will beat Gojo with Megumi as his host. He never made the claims as he will beat Gojo on his own not gonna use Megumi powers.
Complaining is just people who can take L despite they already know they are the fault for their own downfall.
Not my point. Im saying that Sukuna is talking a ton of shit yet not living up to it. Gojo said hed win and so far his been beating Sukuna the **** up
People should keep that toxicity to themselves and enjoy the show and Let others enjoy it to.
I am enjoying it, its my second favourite fight in the series so far. The fraud shit is just a big meme to make fun of Sukunas constant shit talking

Not my point. Im saying that Sukuna is talking a ton of shit yet not living up to it. Gojo said hed win and so far his been beating Sukuna the ***** up
That part Gege mistake. Dude just gave 2 kitchen knifes and called him strongest in history 😭 what can you expect.
I am enjoying it, its my second favourite fight in the series so far. The fraud shit is just a big meme to make fun of Sukunas constant shit talking
I am just tired man of seeing that dude. Especially Twitter MFS takes that seriously and spreads toxicity and harrassing other people with that.

You just shot your argument in the foot but I won't argue something obvious.
Sad

You can combat things far faster than you with superior senses

Maki was getting blitzed and then after her realization shit, she never mentioned enhanced speed, she mentions enhanced senses

She was already equal to Toji prior, and she was equal to Toji after. The only thing that changed was her senses.

She ain't get faster

Sad

Maki was getting blitzed and then after her realization shit, she never mentioned enhanced speed, she mentions enhanced senses

She was already equal to Toji prior, and she was equal to Toji after. The only thing that changed was her senses.

She ain't get faster
I am talking with Elde, not with you. I agree what you said, no worries.

Sad

She ain't get faster
She was shown moving out of the way of Curse Naoya when he is in close range tho. Its clearly a senses and speed thing

CT and DE are linked, but does CE trait and CT have to be linked? Hakari's CE trait has nothing to do with his CT, why did we always assume Kashimo's CT is sth related to lightning..

Bruh quote the message next time
90ea198565528e21b8ec47cdae286395.gif

CT and DE are linked, but does CE trait and CT have to be linked? Hakari's CE trait has nothing to do with his CT, why did we always assume Kashimo's CT is sth related to lightning..
I was mostly just memeing, but i do think it would be weird if his CT didnt have something to do with lighting

One is a whole company and other is a student who did it in his free time. And the latter did it better.

And actually no, they really made the episode of Gojo's heaven bad, lol.
Ok? The pre-processed look and traditionally drawn effects are intentional with Goshozono's art direction and its a scene from a trailer so the compositing probably isn't finished either, Sukuna drawing back the fire in the trailer is also better animated (they also don't have every animator working on the project as a whole to work on each cut 💀 )

She was shown moving out of the way of Curse Naoya when he is in close range tho. Its clearly a senses and speed thing
No, it's a senses thing alone
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_196_013.png

It's all senses

Don't misinterpret "senses to match up with higher speed" with "senses and speed to match up with higher speed"

Ok? The pre-processed look and traditionally drawn effects are intentional with Goshozono's art direction and its a scene from a trailer so the compositing probably isn't finished either, Sukuna drawing back the fire in the trailer is also better animated
Its being intentional or not (which you still need to prove it) does not alter my point at all.

And no, it is not better animated, I find fan animation far amended and suitable.

No, it's a senses thing alone
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_196_013.png

It's all senses

Don't misinterpret "senses to match up with higher speed" with "senses and speed to match up with higher speed"
Naoya is a few meters away from Maki and she moves out of the way before he can reach her. That couldnt have happened unleas she was at least relative to him

Its being intentional or not (which you still need to prove it) does not alter my point at all.
Why would it not be intentional, that's just how Goshozono's direction has been this season during Hidden Inventory and with the simplified character designs most notably removing the cloth highlights so they're easier to animate.

And no, it is not better animated, I find fan animation far amended and suitable.
The trailer has the arrow being created as Sukuna draws back the flame, the fan animation just has it materialise as it transitions from Jogo's Sukuna's hand gestures to his pose. Animation is about movement and flow, you're mixing it up with art style and compositing. The fan animation also has more of the scene beforehand animated while the trailer is just teasing the arrow ability.

Why would it not be intentional, that's just how Goshozono's direction has been this season during Hidden Inventory and with the simplified character designs most notably removing the cloth highlights so they're easier to animate.
It is not my position to prove negative. You claimed it, you need to prove it.
The trailer has the arrow being created as Sukuna draws back the flame, the fan animation just has it materialise as it transitions from Jogo's Sukuna's hand gestures to his pose. Animation is about movement and flow, you're mixing it up with art style and compositing. The fan animation also has more of the scene beforehand animated while the trailer is just teasing the arrow ability.
How does this address my opinion that I still find the MAPPA trailer (this specific moment) worse than the fan animation by any chance?

How does this address my opinion that I still find the MAPPA trailer (this specific moment) worse than the fan animation by any chance?
superman-nod.gif

But I still have trust in mappa Season 1 was great and Gojo vs toji part 1 was great also. Second on didn't had impact on same level as Manga still it was not that bad.

Last edited:
I did not claim this. And I hope they don't mess it up in the actual introduction of the episode, because that would be a slander (fan animation being better than a company?)

I'm addressing your claim about animation specifically, whatever personal opinion you have is yours 🤷‍♂️

It is not my position to prove negative. You claimed it, you need to prove it.
I don't need to prove anything when that's just how season 2's style looks

Based on?

You can rotate your body faster than something can cover 3 meters and be 1/6th as fast
Based on the fact thta Maki couldnt move at all against Naoya before her power up. If all that changed were her sense she stull wouldnt have been able to move in that timeframe

Based on the fact thta Maki couldnt move at all against Naoya before her power up. If all that changed were her sense she stull wouldnt have been able to move in that timeframe
Yes she would, because she wouldn't have been able to perceive him or notice him

This is essentially a form of analytical prediction, letting you start to react prior to even noticing the presence of the enemy

Yes she would, because she wouldn't have been able to perceive him or notice him

This is essentially a form of analytical prediction, letting you start to react prior to even noticing the presence of the enemy
Perciving him wouldnt matter if she also wanst fast enough to get out of the way, which we know pre-powerup Maki couldnt do when Naoya was coming at her from a much greater distance

Perciving him wouldnt matter if she also wanst fast enough to get out of the way, which we know pre-powerup Maki couldnt do when Naoya was coming at her from a much greater distance
Exactly, which is why her senses let her know his presence prior to him arriving, letting her dodge even before she notices him

It's all a precog issue. You trying to tie it to speed is you trying to rationalize something never stated

Back