• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Yuji was able to tank a barage of 10% slashes from Sukuna easily and we're scaling the arrow to Sukuna's normals because as far as we know now its a normal cursed techinque so yeah. There's an argument maybe that he could scale fully to it since Sukuna does mention that his physicals are fine but that's shakey so for now we have something solid in 10% scaling.

Yuji was able to tank a barage of 10% slashes from Sukuna easily and we're scaling the arrow to Sukuna's normals because as far as we know now its a normal cursed techinque so yeah. There's an argument maybe that he could scale fully to it since Sukuna does mention that his physicals are fine but that's shakey so for now we have something solid in 10% scaling.

Sukuna says his movement aren’t affected not physicals I think. CE Output reinforces physicals too.

I'm sure Sukuna said its less than 10% that's why I'm asking

It's worth noting from my memory that when the chapter came out many unofficial translations said its 10%, so maybe we can check the raws, who knows maybe viz got it wrong

Sukuna says his movement aren’t affected not physicals I think. CE Output reinforces physicals too.
Only when attacking, Sukuna defense should be fine hence why I said Yuji could be argued to scale since he did bruise's Sukuna's face. However, I understand that it's not the best argument for it, so defaulting to ten percent should be fine. Since 10% is the lowest sukuna mentioned, and if all the translation seem to stick with 10% it should probably be fine.

Only when attacking, Sukuna defense should be fine hence why I said Yuji could be argued to scale since he did bruise's Sukuna's face. However, I understand that it's not the best argument for it
I think durability and physical reinforcements are affected by output, Sukuna was attacking in that moment and Yuji was getting closer then Sukuna got a punch and figured out that his output is dropping down

Actually from what I recall the raws specifically clarify only his cursed techniques output is dropping. Not his overall cursed energy output that he reinforces his physicals with.

IMG_1096.jpg
There is some instability; my cursed energy output goes under ten percent at its worst. My movement is not the same, though...

IMG_1095.jpg
Most likely, this body strongly rejects me when I harm its allies, reducing the cursed energy output for my techniques. In that case...

Btw it seems whatever Gojo is gonna use in the next chapter, Sukuna already knows about it, Gojo says "it takes time and Sukuna is wary of it, that's why he keeps attacking instead of adapting to red"
So either it's hollow purple, and "unlimited" indicates that it's a stack/maximum output, which is how Sukuna knows about it (extreme disappointment tbh)
Or it's a maximum technique but Megumi specifically knows about it so Sukuna got his memories and knew about it too.

Yeah, Jujutsu Kaisen is one of those verse that statements =/= feats. As seen with the speed feats and even the AP feats in the series. Death of the Author scaling is definitely more accurate, but the wiki has gone for the statement approach for now.
Black Flash AP Exponent when
Would he really scale to 10% of the fire arrow
I think absolutely not.
Other than the Fire Arrow clearly being far more powerful than Dismantle.
Cleanly cutting Mahoraga vs Absolutely Vaporizing it, Sukuna notes at worst he doesn't even have up to 10% of his Max CE OUTPUT.
And the scenario that let him figure that out was right when he was cutting up Yuji and got punched.
Sukuna also says in the page where he parries Maki and Yuji's blows and uses Cleave: Spider Web that the resistance worsens when he tries to Attack Megumi's comrades

Sukuna notes at worst he doesn't even have up to 10% of his Max CE OUTPUT.
And the scenario that let him figure that out was right when he was cutting up Yuji and got punched.
Sukuna also says in the page where he parries Maki and Yuji's blows and uses Cleave: Spider Web that the resistance worsens when tries to Attack Megumi's comrades
Yeah Yuji wouldn't scale because Sukuna's output was getting lower than 10%, apparently viz was right because @Dr._whiteee also posted a translation of the raws that says "it goes under 10%"

Gojo in chapter 90/91
Yeah I know that one but saw a scans few months ago that Laws of time itself doesn't exist or something like that in a databook format.

On the side note I forgot this panel for Yuji existed 😭. No wonder dude just spams Black flash whenever he wants freely.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_61_12.jpg

Yeah I know that one but saw a scans few months ago that Laws of time itself doesn't exist or something like that in a databook format.

On the side note I forgot this panel for Yuji existed 😭. No wonder dude just spams Black flash whenever he wants freely.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_61_12.jpg
All that to not even be top 20 in his own verse

There was a scan where time doesn't exists or doesn't flow you have that?
98e3f0b56fca3f8ccd76301e05fd9754ecbef98a.jpg

“Prison Realm Boundary” is a special-grade cursed object that Kenjaku prepared to seal the strongest jujutsu sorcerer in the current era, Gojou Satoru. Kenjaku uses the body of Getou to successfully seal Gojou.

Q1: Kenjaku has said that Prison Realm Boundary is “the remains of the living barrier Genshin”, did Genshin create it?
A: Genshin sealed numerous curses inside his body using his barrier technique. After he died, (his remains) became a cursed object.
(img point: Prison Realm Boundary holds great capacity in sealing. Genshin must had been a considerably talented person)

Q2: In the history so far, was there anyone trapped inside Prison Realm Boundary?
A: There was. Basically, it only has capacity of one person, it can’t be used again unless the person trapped inside committed suicide, or the gate open and they got out.
(img point: Because Gojou is sealed inside, the Prison Realm Boundary can’t seal anyone else)

Q3: Time doesn’t pass inside Prison Realm Boundary, does the person inside don’t feel hungry? How about going to the toilet?
A: Because time doesn’t flow inside it, they won’t feel the need to eat or defecate. I haven’t had the chance to include it in the main story, but when a jujutsu sorcerer goes to a long mission where eating and defecating might be difficult, they will put a special “insect” inside their stomach.

Q4: What are Gojou doing inside Prison Realm Boundary?
A: Because if he thinks too much he might be going crazy, I think he’ll just be as absent-minded as he can.

Q5: Jougo has said that he wanted to “add Prison Realm Boundary to the collection”, what does Akutami-sensei think about the “collection of things” that it was added to?
A: It’s (collection of) huge one-of-a-kind stuff that can seal anyone as long as the conditions are met (with the backside looking like a freebie).
pfijrhm2anu71.jpg

Data

Length: around 10 cm
Weight: It can be carried with one hand
Location discovered: Unknown
Grade: Special grade
Danger level: ★★★★★
The inside is a horror room full of skeletons

Generally, it is said that if the person inside Prison Realm Boundary has died, it’s become available to be used again. However, there’s no person who has seen someone come out from Prison Realm Boundary. In other words, it’s possible that the corpses are accumulated (inside) without ever be released.
Time stops? Possibility of Cold Sleep

Based on one theory, the subspace inside Prison Realm Boundary is not bound by the law of time. If you can go in and out (easily), the so-called cold sleep becomes possible. To the people who are interested, why don’t you give it a try?
They are moving! The eyeballs.

From the six sides of Prison Realm Boundary, creepy eyes are looking at this world. Are they the bitter lament of people who were sealed? Or are they looking for new prey? Among them, there are some which seem to have dry eyes, blinking at the pace of once every three seconds.

“Prison Realm” (獄門 , gokumon) is “A prison that locks up sinners”, or it can also means also “Public execution by beheading”. The creator is said to be Genshin, a Buddhist monk who lived during Heian period. Genshin had compiled accounts about rebirth to Paradise in the highly famous Buddhist book “Ojoyoshu” (The Essentials of Salvation). However, his face as jujutsushi is not well-known. Genshin was a saint who preached to the masses “for the sake of rebirth in Paradise, keep Buddha in mind and recite Nembutsu”. Even if he was a saint, in time he became doubtful of Buddha teachings since “sinners who are evil to other people can also be saved by the Nembutsu”. This doubt corroded his heart for years. After a long time, Genshin who was bedridden realized that his hatred had turned into a curse, and it had transformed himself. Yes, the “Prison Realm Boundary” that will never let sinners escape to the Pure Land Paradise, Genshin turned himself to that end. In another matter, the singer-songwriter who released the song “Curse” during 1970s, whether or not it was derived from the shape of this Prison Realm Boundary, it is currently not certain. It’s just “Hako”.

T/N :

cold sleep : cryonics or cryopreservation of a whole body

gokumon (獄門) : capital punishment of beheading during Edo period. After death, the head of the criminal was put speared by a pike for public display in the gate of prison.

Ojoyoshu or The Essentials of Salvation, or The Essentials of Rebirth in the Pure Land.

The song in reference here is “Noroi” (lit, curse) by Yamazaki Hako. “Hako” also means “box”.

Whats your top 10 strongest charcaters?
Mine is:
1/2. Gojo/Meguna
3. Kenjaku
4. Yuta
5. Yuki
6. Yorozu
7. KasHIMo
8. Geto
9. Toji/Maki
10. Hakari
Leaving top 2 I will start with 3rd.
3. Kenjaku
4. Yorozu
5. Yuta
6. Yuki
7. Hakari
8. Kashimo ( Still not counting his CT. Going by feats only)
9. Ryu
10. Uro
11. Geto
12. Miguel
13. Uraume
14. Jogo
15. Toji /Maki / Yuji

I guess something like this.

Back