• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

jjktcb_197_009_2.png

Yeah, Maki is clearly faster than Curse Naoya, even dodging him to the side then jump back forwards to punch him while he was moving at top speeds. With Naoya even being angry that she fast enough to dodge him comment that he should be the one with overwhelming speed. SO yeah Maki's reactions and combat speed out class Curse Naoya.

Yeah, Jujutsu Kaisen is one of those verse that statements =/= feats. As seen with the speed feats and even the AP feats in the series. Death of the Author scaling is definitely more accurate, but the wiki has gone for the statement approach for now.

Yeah, Jujutsu Kaisen is one of those verse that statements =/= feats
This is... most verses

And no, death of the author is definitely not objectively more accurate

People will say "death of the author" then say "Mach 3 Naoya" in the same breath

This is... most verses

And no, death of the author is definitely not objectively more accurate

People will say "death of the author" then say "Mach 3 Naoya" in the same breath
Yes most verses, but JJK has been the biggest offender I've seen in a while.

I mean power scaling is subjective, either or is fine, should have phrased it better. The death of the author scaling is more accurate to me with what the series has presented and how it does things. You going with the statement route is fine, just not what I think is right.

Never mentioned Mach 3 Naoya, just that Maki is faster than curse Naoya 😜

If you're talking about the first one in the school then yeah, since he can do it with clasping his hands or with the circles he draws.
Nah I was talking about Sukuna and Gojo fight. You remember the part suddenly Gojo hugs Sukuna and fires Red in Point blank ? In the same chapter Kusakabe explained how Teleportation is tied with his Limitless technique and that was indication of his CT coming back and Gojo using teleportation. I just realised that

Naw, Mappa is a disappointment, a student who did 3D animation (Sukuna vs Jogo) has better presentation than the trailor of a company

Fan animation > trailer, confirmed.

Naw, Mappa is a disappointment, a student who did 3D animation (Sukuna vs Jogo) has better presentation than the trailor of a company

Traditionally drawn effects > Digital + Sukuna drawing back the fire is better animated 🥱

Nah I was talking about Sukuna and Gojo fight. You remember the part suddenly Gojo hugs Sukuna and fires Red in Point blank ? In the same chapter Kusakabe explained how Teleportation is tied with his Limitless technique and that was indication of his CT coming back and Gojo using teleportation. I just realised that
I don't think that was teleportation, his teleportation requires conditions as Gege stated, such as clapping his hands or so, I think he only attracted himself to Sukuna with blue
Do you guys know where is to find the most accurate english translation of jujutsu kaisen? Most people said that VIZ translation is bad af
Viz is usually good

Also the leaker translated the narrator talking about Sukuna as "The strongest of all times, the king of curses" while TCB translated it as "The strongest in history, the King of curses" which probably makes more sense because I checked Google translate and got the same thing

"of all time" is the same as "in history" contextually, did not change the meaning of the sentence at all.

Well one is a ten second 3-D animation while the other is an entire 2-D animated season of anime. Those two aren't really comparable + the anime version still looks good

Well one is a ten second 3-D animation while the other is an entire 2-D animated season of anime. Those two aren't really comparable + the anime version still looks good
One is a whole company and other is a student who did it in his free time. And the latter did it better.

And actually no, they really made the episode of Gojo's heaven bad, lol.

I just feel sad for people who calls Sukuna fraud despite its Gojos downside that he couldn't counter Mahogara adaptation even though he had information on Megumi abilities.

People should stop acting like Gojo didn't had any information on what's coming at him. Dude even expecting Sukuna to use Mahogara. Fight is still ongoing Gojo might win or lose who knows Gege gives unexpected turns. For now Gojo just fell in the hole Sukuna digged despite him having knowledge of it. Just accept it move on and wait for future chapters.

Instead of enjoying the series making excuses and spreading toxicity inside the fandom wouldn't get us anywhere.

If you go to exam hall and You are expecting the questions you learned and they did appear and you forgot the answers and failed the exam doesn't mean one who made the exam paper is fraud. You should accept that's your own mistakes & You got failed.

One is a whole company and other is a student who did it in his free time. And the latter did it better.
And again one had to animate a whole 24 episode season, not juat 10 seconds of a scene (which still looks good)
And actually no, they really made the episode of Gojo's heaven bad, lol.
No they didnt? That episode had the best animation in the season so far

I just feel sad for people who calls Sukuna fraud despite its Gojos downside that he couldn't counter Mahogara adaptation even though he had information on Megumi abilities.

People should stop acting like Gojo didn't had any information on what's coming at him. Dude even expecting Sukuna to use Mahogara. Fight is still ongoing Gojo might win or lose who knows Gege gives unexpected turns. For now Gojo just fell in the hole Sukuna digged despite him having knowledge of it. Just accept it move on and wait for future chapters.

Instead of enjoying the series making excuses and spreading toxicity inside the fandom wouldn't get us anywhere.

If you go to exam hall and You are expecting the questions you learned and they did appear and you forgot the answers and failed the exam doesn't mean one who made the exam paper is fraud. You should accept that's your own mistakes & You got failed.
Still talking about how Gojo is ordinary compared to him when he needed someone elses technique to survive UV is pretty fraudulent behaviour

And again one had to animate a whole 24 episode season, not juat 10 seconds of a scene (which still looks good)
Did not change my point at all, a student bringing a better quality/animation than a whole company.

It is like a hacker could get access to Donald Trump mail while an entire group of anonymous hackers whose complete time doing this objective for their entire life did not even success it or achieve it.
No they didnt? That episode had the best animation in the season so far
Not in my opinion, manga was far better representation

No need to argue about this topic, since it is pretty much subjective.

But Sukana is fraud, lol
Nice way to spread the toxicity if you are serious on this.
Still talking about how Gojo is ordinary compared to him when he needed someone elses technique to survive UV is pretty fraudulent behaviour
The thing Gojo Challenged Sukuna whose host was Megumi Despite knowing his powers and Sukuna himself states he will beat Gojo with Megumi as his host. He never made the claims as he will beat Gojo on his own not gonna use Megumi powers.
Complaining is just people who can take L despite they already know they are the fault for their own downfall.

People should keep that toxicity to themselves and enjoy the show and Let others enjoy it to.

Back