• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think you could possibly say Geto > Miguel and Miguel was keeping up with Adult Gojo speed and Teen Awakened Gojo Blizted Toji
Gojo had his whole near death powerup shit going on then

Also he didn't blitz him he just dodged his attacks, Toji was even confident he could keep up until Purple did it's thing

He straight up managed to react to a Red from Gojo

Gojo had his whole near death powerup shit going on then

Also he didn't blitz him he just dodged his attacks, Toji was even confident he could keep up until Purple did it's thing

He straight up managed to react to a point blank Red from Gojo
That was teen Gojo. Miguel fought Adult Gojo and also after Toji fight Gojo become special grade the one who toji fought wasn't even special grade. Let's not forget Gojo improved his Infinity and created his own DE.

Miguel has way better feats than Toji

Teen Awakened Gojo Blizted Toji

After Toji saw all Gojo was capable of he knew he could beat him. However he didn’t account for purple which was a new move and he didn’t account for any possible near death experience amp. Who knows maybe if Toji was aware of these he would’ve probably won… but Adult Gojo would later improve his overall experience and skill.

So Adult Gojo > Toji > Teen Gojo.

or more in-depth

Adult Gojo > Gojo in 0 > Post Amped Teen Gojo > Toji > Pre Amped Teen Gojo >= Geto.

After Toji saw all Gojo was capable of he knew he could beat him. However he didn’t account for purple which was a new move and he didn’t account for any possible near death experience amp. Who knows maybe if Toji was aware of these he would’ve probably won… but Adult Gojo would later improve his overall experience and skill.

So Adult Gojo > Toji > Teen Gojo.

or more in-depth

Adult Gojo > Gojo in 0 > Post Amped Teen Gojo > Toji > Pre Amped Teen Gojo >= Geto.
Why strongest version of Geto < teen version of Gojo?. Bruh became special grade later Toji bullied him and Gojo.

Toji has no scaling to special grade in anyway. Even Kenjaku recognised geto as an worthy Sorcerer and he even makes a statement that Yuta would have lost the fight if it wasn't for Geto spending half of his Curses in Shinjuku.

That's assuming current Yuta is = JJK0 Yuta
Yeah Unfortunately we don't have any information on if Yuta Surpassed his JJK0 version or not. All we know he got his special grade rank back.

that's why I am giving atleast Yuta > ~ Geto rating.
also there were few statement from Kenjaku in Choso fight that how small grade curses is enough to neg first grade Sorcerers if Geto uses them. I guess it depends on where you scale maki currently.

I mean, you can argue that Yuta was a bit weaker than in jjk 0 in terms of CE and CE output but then he reached the same level during his fight with Ryu, because when Rika evolved during that fight, she had the same appearance as Rika in JJK0 when Yuta broke the limits of CE
0179-003.png

0004-033.png

I mean, you can argue that Yuta was a bit weaker than in jjk 0 in terms of CE and CE output but then he reached the same level during his fight with Ryu, because when Rika evolved during that fight, she had the same appearance as Rika in JJK0 when Yuta broke the limits of CE
0179-003.png

0004-033.png
Yeah then Pretty much we can scale Geto above Maki and Toji.

Btw guys if Geto stored cursed spirits gets destroyed in battle do they come back when he summons them again or if he can summon them or use them again?

I just realised this pic had two weapons which also shown in Shibuya Arc illustrations. Also I never realised dude had a mouth in his stomach 🗿
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/kaisentcb_3_04.jpg
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjktcb_117_01.jpg
I thought stomach line was a design but I guess I was Wrong. Lmao that's a mouth I just realised.

Also Pink Hair Yuji is related to Sukuna somehow I guess. Kenjaku cooked something.

In the last flashback his hair seems to be white ngl
Yeah I also thought that. You know that pink hair illustration I thought Gege drawn Sukuna as how he would be in Yuji body if he would fully taken over. Then after thinking Yuji has pink and black hair mixed up. Kenjaku most probably put Sukuna DNA or something in Yuji bloodline.

I wonder if this was just refering to Kenjaku creating Yuji this strong or Sukuna was actually referring to something else like Kenjaku creating Yuji from someone he knows.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_010.png

Yeah I also thought that. You know that pink hair illustration I thought Gege drawn Sukuna as how he would be in Yuji body if he would fully taken over. Then after thinking Yuji has pink and black hair mixed up. Kenjaku most probably put Sukuna DNA or something in Yuji bloodline.

I wonder if this was just refering to Kenjaku creating Yuji this strong or Sukuna was actually referring to something else like Kenjaku creating Yuji from someone he knows.

https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/jjk_213_cursed6_010.png
When I saw that I thought it was because Kenjaku was Yuji’s mother. So to create Yuji, Kenny had to… y’know.

When I saw that I thought it was because Kenjaku was Yuji’s mother. So to create Yuji, Kenny had to… y’know.
Yeah but after checking that above pink colored Illustration from Shibuya arc. It seems Yuji and Sukuna are related somehow.

Also it's such a waste Geto doens't have a domain of his own ☠️☠️. Bruh every Special Grade Sorcerers has a domain. Geto not having one is kinda stupid. Gege forgot to give him one.

Ive never seen anyone call him their favourite. All the disaster curses are really cool tho
Not really favourite but I think he is well written overall.

• Dude wanted to turn the tables between Humans and curses
  • Desperately worked for it
  • Had his own pride
  • Archived his goal (I mean he wanted to revive Sukuna for his goal)
  • Died realising he succeeded in his goal and also dude got his satisfaction when sukuna complemented him
  • Jogo also had some level of comradeship.
Well his goal of turning tables is not achieved but overall died with satisfaction of his Goal might achieve by Sukuna revival.

Back