• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

@Giannysmag @SunDaGamer
Gojo uses a chant to restore his CE output just like Utahime amping him in chapter 223. Is that a same thing?
Cursed techniques are like kido from bleach in the sense when you do the hand signs and recite incantation, the damage increases, Gojo's output was declining so he started to chant to restore it in one attack to finish Mahoraga

Last edited:
Cursed techniques are like kido from bleach in the sense when you do the hand signs and recite incantation, the damage increases, Gojo's output was declining so he started to chant to restore it in one attack to finish Mahoraga
You should spoiler the Gojo part chapter will be out in 27th.

I thought only hand symbols like Naruto is used didn't know incantation Existed (except Utahime). Sorry I may be forgetting about other characters I just can't think of any others.
It is the same thing that he did when he used the 200% purple and the same thing that Utahime used
Just trying to get clarification. If that's the case Utahime Technique works on that range?

I thought only hand symbols like Naruto is used didn't know incantation Existed (except Utahime). Sorry I may be forgetting about other characters I just can't think of any others.
Just trying to get clarification. If that's the case Utahime Technique works on that range?
No no, that's not implied or shown so far, Gojo was just trying to amp his red by 120% of its normal potency because his output was dropping, elevating the CT to the level of a ritual boosts its potency to 120%.
As I said its just like Kido where you can fire it normally but when using the incantation, it will have greater potency, remember when Aizen only managed to use 30% of black coffin power because he skipped the incantation?
Gojo's output was falling so he used the incantations to boost it, it's something that every sorcerer can do

I have few questions
  • Can Mahogara one shot special grade curses EQ or stronger than him
  • RCT is technically like a Poison to curses right ?
  • Does curses has anyway to survive that?
  • Also Curses do have souls? Technically information type 2 right?

Can Mahogara one shot special grade curses EQ or stronger than him
Probably. Sukuna implies that if he was a curse he would have been one shotted by RCT and he was stronger than Maho at the time
RCT is technically like a Poison to curses right ?
Idk. It probably has something to do with them being made of negative CE, so positive CE messies them up
Also Curses do have souls? Technically information type 2 right?
Yes. Mahitos whole ability is manipulating his own soul to regen

Couldnt find it. The fanbook is an absolute clusterfuck to try and find info in.
There is however this statement in the manga that also implies a level of resistance to UV
Oh thanks

I also Checked Fanbook I couldn't find any but I remember seeing the statement in Twitter forget when.
Also the trailer for Shibuya came out and it looks so hype

I am kinda used to some random fan animation regarding Sukuna fire arrow. Anime effect looks low for me. May be I hope it changes with moments in anime.

I mean, I don't think it's considered an impressive resistance, it took the special grade curses more than 5 minutes to awake from a 0.2 exposure to UV

I mean, I don't think it's considered an impressive resistance, it took the special grade curses more than 5 minutes to awake from a 0.2 exposure to UV
Compared to humans it does though. Wasn't they went to coma for 2 months.

I guess we can still add it as Some level of resistance to curse physiology. Crossover it will help.

I'm a bit late, but why tf is Gojo's speed as well as other God Tiers only subsonic+? Did a CRT downgrading ALL of them go through recently or something? And what happened with the AP CRT and everything that was being discussed?

A CRT downgrading speed I think went through a few weeks ago, and AP CRT stalled again so nothing ever came of it.

We’re in this weird lull in terms of JJK scaling where we have absolutely no idea whether to trust Gege’s intentions for scaling the series or not.

Like for example we take his intent on the Mach 3 speed statements and such despite some weird scaling issue it causes with some of the feats in the series however we disregard Gege’s intention of Black Flash attack being to the power of 2.5 compared to a regular move because of the issues it may cause with scaling in the series.

It’s really weird and pretty inconsistent ngl.

They were left alone for the God Tiers to have their own speed thread later. I think @Dr._whiteee is supposed to be working on it alongside an AP one after something comes of the earthquake calc.

They were left alone for the God Tiers to have their own speed thread later. I think @Dr._whiteee is supposed to be working on it alongside an AP one after something comes of the earthquake calc.
Ah, okay. That explains it. Was wondering how someone like Gojo could possibly be Subsonic+ when that's for like the fodder of the verse and mid-tiers like Naoya can reach Mach 3 or whatever. Thanks for catching me up.

Back