• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Just my own theory of Sukuna Black Box.

Knowing Sukuna tends to eat humans. I wouldn't be surprised if that Black box is something to do with obtaining the CT of characters he ate. Black box stores the CT of the characters he ate and he can access it whenever he wants. Just a headcanon thought. But it would be fun if that's the case knowing how his character is stated to eat humans.

Chapter starts with Yuji saying even if Mahoraga has adapted it should be on equal footing to Gojo now and Gojo should heal easily, Shoko looks stressed asf and say Gojo's RCT output is getting lower, Gojo punches Mahoraga and recites a chant to increase the output and activates red, Sukuna wakes up and uses rabbit escape, Mahoraga dodges, while Mahoraga attacks Gojo and neutralize his barrier, Sukuna attacks from a distance with a beam of water that works similar to Piercing blood but Gojo blocks it, Sukuna tells Gojo is not 2vs1 but 3vs1 as he summon a new shikigami, Mahoraga and the new one jump Gojo but he dodges everything, Sukuna comes from Gojo's shadow and fire another beam but Gojo dodge it too and fire red on Mahoraga, but the output is too weak, Gojo says it will require charging and Sukuna will be aware of it, but he has no other choice to one shot Mahoraga except for using an Unlimited hollow technique as the chapter ends.

I cant hold myself from laughing on people who believed 15F Sukuna would've beaten Gojo in shibuya, Gojo knocked Mahoraga on the ground and was about to finish it in 2 panels

I cant hold myself from laughing on people who believed 15F Sukuna would've beaten Gojo in shibuya, Gojo knocked Mahoraga on the ground and was about to finish it in 2 panels
Gojo did get a amp after Prison Realm. If you think Gojo in Shibuya Arc and Current Gojo is same then sure I have to agree to disagree with you.

h7be566a6tjb1.jpeg

Ok guys hear me out

I have more than 5 reasons but too lazy to argue thats why I am just gonna agree to disagree with that case.
The only reason i can think of is him saying his done training but we dont actually know what that training was for

h7be566a6tjb1.jpeg

Ok guys hear me out
female Shikigami i wonder what's it's power. Also as I predicted Gojo gonna use Max and stomp Mahogara next week and Sukuna looses it and others most probably jumps in and we already know Yuji and others training. I wouldn't be surprised if all of them overpowering this weekend Sukuna. Kenjaku can end culling game any moment so even if Sukuna dies he wouldn't get any side effects. We may get some time skip.
The only reason i can think of is him saying his done training but we dont actually know what that training was for
I have few others but you see I am kinda tired arguing with Daegonx and null guy in bleach downgrade thread. So my mind is not in a mood to argue right now. I will tell you if I feel better. That bleach thread was one hell of a headache 😭.

Last edited:
gpmtb5kubtjb1.jpeg

Sukuna aint beating the fraud allegations woth this one. Bro literally called in mommy and daddy for help.

I want Yuji to take his revenge on Sukuna for bullying him on multiple occasions. That will be so satisfying for me.
Yuji learned to use black flash at will during the timeskip and he is gonna have his own 7 page muda moment against Sukuna

Source: Greg told me in my sleep

No, we don't simply give limitless powers as high 3-A. There is a whole standard for this.

Yuji learned to use black flash at will during the timeskip and he is gonna have his own 7 page muda moment against Sukuna

Source: Greg told me in my sleep
Idk man Yuji does need redemption arc. Sukuna killed Jumpei(didn't helped to save him), killed too many MFS in Shibuya arc, took over Megumi infront of him. That MF needs some good ass time bullying Sukuna. Definitely I don't mind if Yuji gets 7 or 17 chapter of worth fight. I just want my boy Yuji to shine.

This only happens when Sukana dies / near death, not knocked out. lol, this is a common plot point in animes.
From Yorozu words Sukuna is type of guy who only cares about himself and thinks himself as strongest being. So I think if Sukuna gonna have a flash back when someone drives him into despair and make him realise he wasn't the strongest.

From Yorozu words Sukuna is type of guy who only cares about himself and thinks himself as strongest being. So I think if Sukuna gonna have a flash back when someone drives him into despair and make him realise he wasn't the strongest.
Naw, I don't think we have the same viewpoint. He is fraud, he would still believe he is the strongest after the black flash.

Back