• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Every Wednesday morning all the jjk readers assemble on Myamura's twitter for breakfast
Interesting.
Having to wait 3 months for a volume release to read 9-10 chapters would kill me, being stuck 4 volumes behind with Viz's releases would be even worse 😭
I do that for most manga I like. I'm very patient when it comes to waiting for physical releases. The only one that is painful to wait for is OPM. They seem to take forever to release.
Not reading Gojo vs Sukuna because you're waiting the physical copy is insane, how can you even hold yourself, probably when that volume is released, the JJK manga will probably be done lol
Gojo vs Sukuna physicals won't be out until December this year (Volume 25 will likely end on chapter 228) then you gotta wait another year for Viz's releases to catch up, I'd just switch to digital at that point
I read spoilers occasionally. I've been keeping up with the Gojo vs Sukuna fight. I just don't keep up with everything so I'm still surprised.

My willpower is just built different. I'm on a different league from ya'll.

I think a few profiles have listed abilities that are already included in the Cursed Energy Manipulation page

Ya, this too.

Y'all arguing over some statistics, but the verse is in general horrible. It's outdated, some of them are not referenced. That speed thread and AP thread is taking too much of time.

I will do verse page.

He didn't healed yet at that time, you could still see the scar is still there. His wound probably stops bleeding or since Sukuna's output is reduced then the slash isn't that deep

He didn't healed yet at that time, you could still see the scar is still there. His wound probably stops bleeding or since Sukuna's output is reduced then the slash isn't that deep
Nah Check chapter 213 Sukuna outs a hole in Yuji Stomach and chapter 214 it's healed. Also There is no scar in there. Additionally I think you are refering to scale which he had from Shibuya arc. Well he probably didn't had Regeneration back then. His experience probably got it during Sukuna fight. Yuji js like a choso remember cursed womb. Choso also Awakened his additional powers in Kenjaku fight. I think it's fair to say Yuji can passively Regenerate now like curses

Man how TF kamo clan even became one of the top 3 families. It's crazy how Gojo and Zenin clans has unique abilities to compete against each other. Is there anything special about kamo clan? Atleast from manga I don't see anything. Any databook information on them?

Still doesn't come anywhere near Ten Shadows or Six eyes and limitless technique. I wish Kamo clan had one more abilities like Gojo and Zenin to stand beside them. Otherwise it just looks like Kamo clan MFS are just for names.
The Blood Manipulation that Choso can use is pretty powerful but then you look at how limited it is when you're just a human sorcerer and... 💀

Having Limitless and Six Eyes is extremely rare (Gojo is the last person to inherit both in the last 400 years) but it's an extremely overpowered technique and Ten Shadows depends on the user's interpretation of the technique but its Domain Expansion is pretty powerful, idk how a Blood Manipulation Domain Expansion would even work since a human sorcerer can't create blood from Cursed Energy like Choso can.

Last edited:
Having Limitless and Six Eyes is extremely rare (Gojo is the last person to inherit both in the last 400 years) but it's an extremely overpowered technique and Ten Shadows depends on the user's interpretation of the technique but its Domain Expansion is pretty powerful, idk Blood Manipulation Domain Expansion would even work since a human sorcerer can't create blood from Cursed Energy like Choso can.
LMAO. Gege should have given fair amount of CT to each families from the looks of it Gojo and Zenin are the only one matters

5faf4f7847552f8f4d449aa0e9dc97be.png

Back