• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Toji was compared to 3F Sukuna only in speed iirc, also that Mahito doesn't scale to Jogo, same goes for Dagon, and Naobito was stated to be the 2nd fastest sorcerer, just because he's reacting to Jogo wouldn't mean he scales to him or anything.

In fact Gojo said Jogo is stronger than the current 3F Sukuna, Jogo was generously said to be around 8F Sukuna or 9, not to mention that 10% 15F Sukuna could go toe to toe against Maki who's at Toji's level.
Speed is one of Toji’s main strong suites as well as Jogo’s so Naobito being comparable in speed to Jogo but outclassed in speed by Toji is kind of a big issue for Jogo, especially if Toji has SLB at his disposal.

Jogo himself also stated the difference was far greater than he thought against 15f Sukuna also Meguna stated physical movement was fine in his fight against Maki so her tanking a clean punch by Meguna is a notably higher durability feat than Jogo who got bodied by Sukuna’s physical attacks. (Not that high durability was a big thing for Jogo either, that was Hanami’s deal).

Yuta, Ryu, and Uro aren’t linked to the high tiers because a recent CRT removed them from the high tier ranking status.
I forgot to reply to this, mb.
Why did it get removed? I mean u already included Yuki there who's weaker than Yuta, so Yuta must be included if we wanna include Yuki.
Oh my bad i didn't saw. Just remove Meguna

Also Yorozu should scale to Kenjaku atleast?
Yoruzo beat Uro's squad so and she did land a few blows on 15F Sukuna so she's above Uro and Ryu, possibly Yuta as well but for Yuta it's just my headcanon because Yuta + Rika are OP in 1v1

What do you think about this
Yoruzo beat Uro's squad so and she did land a few blows on 15F Sukuna so she's above Uro and Ryu, possibly Yuta as well but for Yuta it's just my headcanon because Yuta + Rika are OP in 1v1
Culling game Yuta > Yuki ~ Geto > JJK 0 Yuta

Yorozu > Uro < Ryu ~< Culling game Yuta > Yuki < Kenjaku < 15F Meguna < Pre Prison Realm Gojo < 20F Meguna ~ Post Prison Realm Gojo ( I think both of them are relative to each other from the fight )

20F Meguna with TS varies possibly stronger than all of the above with Mahogara Abilities but need to wait for later chapters to give more explanation.

Speed is one of Toji’s main strong suites as well as Jogo’s so Naobito being comparable in speed to Jogo but outclassed in speed by Toji is kind of a big issue for Jogo, especially if Toji has SLB at his disposal
No what I meant is that Naobito is the 2nd fastest sorcerer so his speed would allow him to even react to people like Yuta, while we know that he's not even the 4th strongest sorcerer, do just because he's faster doesn't mean he will scale to everyone in AP.
Yeah Toji is fast but that's still called speed, I'm talking about AP
Jogo himself also stated the difference was far greater than he thought against 15f Sukuna also Meguna stated physical movement was fine in his fight against Maki so her tanking a clean punch by Meguna is a notably higher durability feat than Jogo who got bodied by Sukuna’s physical attacks
That was 15F Sukuna with his CT, 15F Meguna with a nerfed CT could fight both Yuji and Maki physically.

No Maki didn't take hits from full power 15F Meguna, in fact Sukuna said his output gets lower even than 10% when he tries to hurt Maki and Yuji, but he still could harm Maki and throw hands with her.

So Maki only scales to 10% 15 Meguna, and if we took Gojo's statements into account that Meguna should be ~2F level, prime Toji was compared to 3F Sukuna, same as Jogo but Jogo was even stated to be 8F level generously by Kenjaku, at best if we excluded Kenny's statement because its "a generous estimate", Toji and Jogo should be around the same level for now as they are both were compared to the same thing.

What do you think about this

Culling game Yuta > Yuki ~ Geto > JJK 0 Yuta

Yorozu > Uro < Ryu ~< Culling game Yuta > Yuki < Kenjaku < 15F Meguna < Pre Prison Realm Gojo < 20F Meguna ~ Post Prison Realm Gojo ( I think both of them are relative to each other from the fight )

20F Meguna with TS varies possibly stronger than all of the above with Mahogara Abilities but need to wait for later chapters to give more explanation.
Im not sure about Yuki~ Geto, Geto might be above her. (My headcanon but I don't know a scaling chain that links both of them)
Uro and Ryu are relative imo, Ryu could finish her because he can output a relative amount of CE to his CT after a DE, while normal sorcerers can't, and he also got her off guard, so Yoruzo > Uro and Ryu and the rest seems fine.
20F Meguna with TS is above everyone in the series for now, I won't touch Gojo because we are going to see it after 2 days anyways so no need to rush it lol.

Im not sure about Yuki~ Geto, Geto might be above her. (My headcanon but I don't know a scaling chain that links both of them)
My theory is Kenjaku has all of Gets abilities+ Mahito and other new special grade curses and he still needed to use his own DE to beat Yuki. She also smashed Asian elephant with zero diff. On my mind I have Yuki above Geto but generously I think we can just scale them to relative. Atleast.
Uro and Ryu are relative imo, Ryu could finish her because he can output a relative amount of CE to his CT after a DE, while normal sorcerers can't, and he also got her off guard, so Yoruzo > Uro and Ryu and the rest seems fine.
Yeah they don't have much
20F Meguna with TS is above everyone in the series for now, I won't touch Gojo because we are going to see it after 2 days anyways so no need to rush it lol.
Yeah.

My theory is Kenjaku has all of Gets abilities+ Mahito and other new special grade curses and he still needed to use his own DE to beat Yuki. She also smashed Asian elephant with zero diff. On my mind I have Yuki above Geto but generously I think we can just scale them to relative. Atleast.
Wasn't it stated somewhere that since Kenny used Uzumaki in Shibuya, he doesn't have much cursed spirits left to use cursed spirit manipulation at its fullest?

The grade ranking system isn't really consistent either, "grade 2 can be beaten by a shotgun levels of power" grade 2 is destroying large concrete walls and making large holes in walls.
Well our logic of AP don't apply to each fiction, so I think in their respective perspective and logic that destroying large concrete walls are not stronger by a shotgun levels of power.

We don't count this since it is AP negation, but does not prove that each fiction operates on this.

So I think the grade system is consistent within the verse's logic and power; not ours.

Yuta, Ryu, and Uro aren’t linked to the high tiers because a recent CRT removed them from the high tier ranking status.
Does this verse not include top tiers and god tiers? Sukuna and Gojo as the strongest in the verse would stand above everyone else at god tier while Special Grades and past sorcerers comparable to them would go in the top tier and baseline Grade 1 sorcerers at high tier.

Last edited:
I forgot to reply to this, mb.
Why did it get removed? I mean u already included Yuki there who's weaker than Yuta, so Yuta must be included if we wanna include Yuki.
I don’t know the exact reason I just remember seeing the CRT about the downgrade and that it was passed. Also I don’t believe Yuta is stronger than Kenjaku. The only statement we have for that is from Gojo who doesn’t know Kenjaku’s capabilities and Kenjaku himself stated Yuta would’ve lost to Geto had he not divided his cursed spirits so thinly before the fight.

Does this verse not include top tiers and god tiers? Sukuna and Gojo as the strongest in the verse would stand above everyone else at god tier while Heian era sorcerers would go in the top tier and baseline Grade 1 sorcerers at high tier.
Obv

Special Grade is God tier, special Grade 1 is top tiers.

But don't think much about power, the verse is more hax-focused rather power. It is even dependent on curse usage.

I don’t know the exact reason I just remember seeing the CRT about the downgrade and that it was passed. Also I don’t believe Yuta is stronger than Kenjaku. The only statement we have for that is from Gojo who doesn’t know Kenjaku’s capabilities and Kenjaku himself stated Yuta would’ve lost to Geto had he not divided his cursed spirits so thinly before the fight.
There was a databook statement for yuta being next to Gojo but that only applies to current Era. So obviously I think Kenjaku scales above Yuta.

So Maki only scales to 10% 15 Meguna, and if we took Gojo's statements into account that Meguna should be ~2F level, prime Toji was compared to 3F Sukuna, same as Jogo but Jogo was even stated to be 8F level generously by Kenjaku, at best if we excluded Kenny's statement because its "a generous estimate", Toji and Jogo should be around the same level for now as they are both were compared to the same thing.
The fingers aren't necessarily linear increases in power, Gojo says that they grow stronger everyday and Jogo's surprise at the gap between him and 15F Sukuna despite knowing what his relativity to him should be implies that they're exponential

You are referring to Special Grade? Because we got a lot of information on whose they are. Hell, even Maki's reaction in the film can tell a lot.-

I don't think Yuta is stronger than Kenny either lol

The fingers aren't necessarily linear increases in power, Gojo says that they grow stronger everyday and Jogo's surprise at the gap between him and 15F Sukuna despite knowing what his relativity to him should be implies that they're exponential
It shouldn't really matter, Kenjaku said Jogo's power is generously 8 or 9F while he's the one who taught Sukuna how to divide his power, he didn't specify a certain fingers or something, Gojo is the one who said 2F is 10% of power and after pr when he saw Sukuna he didn't retract his thoughts, he still believes he will win.
Yeah the fingers grow everyday that doesn't counter anything they can get stronger everyday and at the same time it's a linear increases in power no?

Well our logic of AP don't apply to each fiction, so I think in their respective perspective and logic that destroying large concrete walls are not stronger by a shotgun levels of power.

We don't count this since it is AP negation, but does not prove that each fiction operates on this.

So I think the grade system is consistent within the verse's logic and power; not ours.
I mean the verse is supposed to be every day normal real world, minus the obvious supernatural stuff. But its whatever, every fiction tends to be contradictory regardless what they say or do so its doesn't really matter, its just Gege being dumb.

No what I meant is that Naobito is the 2nd fastest sorcerer so his speed would allow him to even react to people like Yuta, while we know that he's not even the 4th strongest sorcerer, do just because he's faster doesn't mean he will scale to everyone in AP.
Yeah Toji is fast but that's still called speed, I'm talking about AP
In terms of pure AP he still should scale pretty far above considering a few things. 1 being that he completely demolished Dagon with a cursed tool without even any cursed technique imbued in it, just pure physical strength, 2 because of the fact that characters such as Maki and Yuji can harm 15f Sukuna and Toji scales to those characters. (Also Toji has tools that ignore durability too.)
That was 15F Sukuna with his CT, 15F Meguna with a nerfed CT could fight both Yuji and Maki physically.
He also fought Jogo entirely physically and was totally demolishing him so Maki tanking a punch from Meguna would scale her above Jogo with how they fared in taking the hits. Jogo had noticeably far more damage than Maki suffered.
No Maki didn't take hits from full power 15F Meguna, in fact Sukuna said his output gets lower even than 10% when he tries to hurt Maki and Yuji, but he still could harm Maki and throw hands with her.
Megumi stated physical movement was fine though which is why he said Yuji would be easy to kill however despite that he stated Maki wasn’t easy to take down after she had taken care of a stronger version of Nue. She also directly damaged Meguna meaning her AP scales to 15f Sukuna and ergo so does Toji’s.
No she doesn’t because she tanked a punch from 15f Meguna, who stated his physical movement was fine. And even then Maki damaged Sukuna who only stated that when he was attacking did his CE fluctuate, not when he was defending so her AP would still scale to 15f regardless. Even if Jogo and Toji are comparable however Toji would still rank > Jogo because of the aforementioned advantages he has over Jogo I mentioned earlier. Such as speed.

I can be sure about Jogos Meteor being able to scratch 15F Sukuna if it hits him which should scale that attack above Toji but Toji most probably has better feats in speed. You can argue for Both Toji and Jogo from different POV. Well I'm not interested in arguing for neither sides.

He also fought Jogo entirely physically
0115-002.png
0115-017.png

He is saying it is not entirely physically.
I know what he’s saying. But my point is that Sukuna fought Jogo’s physically and severely damaged him by doing as much, so going something like:

“Well not ALL of Sukuna’s moves were physical against Jogo” does nothing for the argument since the point is comparing how Jogo took Sukuna’s physical attacks vs how Maki took them.

Like my point doesn’t change if I say Sukuna “mostly” fought Jogo with physical attacks instead of “entirely.”

I know what he’s saying. But my point is that Sukuna fought Jogo’s physically and severely damaged him by doing as much, so going something like:

“Well not ALL of Sukuna’s moves were physical against Jogo” does nothing for the argument since the point is comparing how Jogo took Sukuna’s physical attacks vs how Maki took them.

Like my point doesn’t change if I say Sukuna “mostly” fought Jogo with physical attacks instead of “entirely.”
You said "entirely"; I suppose he thought you meant solely. Sorrry-

Cyber opened the topic in the last thread, it seems Gojo's HP and Yuki's CT are similar as they have the same kanji (virtual mass or something like that and not imaginary mass).

I'm still not sure but it seems that HP has to be checked for that thing
Didn't Gege's interview with math professor say otherwise?

That same panel has Sukuna saying his Cursed Energy Output is fluctuating (both TCB and Viz translations agree on this), output doesn't just affect Cursed Technique sit affects how powerful physical hits are too (as seen with Yuta's comment on Ryu's output) , Sukuna's 2nd comment in that panel is simply how much control he has over Megumi's body physically which is separate to his CE
Sukuna in that very same panel states Yuji would be easy to take down and we know Yuji is stronger than 1.5f Sukuna and Sukuna even states that his CE is fluctuating so he used his CT on the ground but because his physical movement was doing fine he square punched Maki in the face since that wasn’t being affected. So this would definitely be more in reference to his CT rather than his overall physical capabilities with CE.

But sure dude, let’s say it that way too, still doesn’t take away from a number of my points such as how Maki hurt Sukuna meaning her physical AP is comparable to 15f Sukuna (same with her speed as well), or how Meguna said she wasn’t an easy opponent to take down (again making her comparable to 15f Sukuna), and other such things I could bring up like how cursed spirit Naoya is more durable than Hanami who’s far more durable than Jogo. So like eh. Still proves Maki and Toji>>Jogo.

he square punched Maki in the face
Which would cause his CE Output to fluctuate again in that moment since he was attacking one of Megumi's allies and I'm not saying Maki is 1.5 Finger level, we'd just downscale her from 15 Finger Sukuna (especially since our AP ratings for Sukuna once revisions are done won't be linear anyways)

Which would cause his CE Output to fluctuate again in that moment since he was attacking one of Megumi's allies and I'm not saying Maki is 1.5 Finger level, we'd just downscale her from 15 Finger Sukuna (especially since our AP ratings for Sukuna once revisions are done won't be linear anyways)
Why are you ignoring everything I said? That’s a very odd thing to do especially when I said this doesn’t change the argument I made.

She hurt Meguna did she not? Meguna’s CE doesn’t fluctuate when he’s not attacking yes? So she scales to Meguna. Along with all the other stuff I mentioned but honestly this alone is enough.

In terms of pure AP he still should scale pretty far above considering a few things. 1 being that he completely demolished Dagon with a cursed tool without even any cursed technique imbued in it, just pure physical strength, 2 because of the fact that characters such as Maki and Yuji can harm 15f Sukuna and Toji scales to those characters. (Also Toji has tools that ignore durability too.)

He also fought Jogo entirely physically and was totally demolishing him so Maki tanking a punch from Meguna would scale her above Jogo with how they fared in taking the hits. Jogo had noticeably far more damage than Maki suffered.

Megumi stated physical movement was fine though which is why he said Yuji would be easy to kill however despite that he stated Maki wasn’t easy to take down after she had taken care of a stronger version of Nue. She also directly damaged Meguna meaning her AP scales to 15f Sukuna and ergo so does Toji’s.

No she doesn’t because she tanked a punch from 15f Meguna, who stated his physical movement was fine. And even then Maki damaged Sukuna who only stated that when he was attacking did his CE fluctuate, not when he was defending so her AP would still scale to 15f regardless. Even if Jogo and Toji are comparable however Toji would still rank > Jogo because of the aforementioned advantages he has over Jogo I mentioned earlier. Such as speed.
I already showed a scan for Sukuna saying his CE output gets lower and lower when he tries to harm Maki and Yuji, movements seems to be fine isn't changing anything at all and Maki would not scale to 15F Sukuna

Back