• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

3d72c0bee31c44e07a311dfbf2e82661.gif

Power mimicry ( copied Kenjaku technique just seeing at once )
Possible Immortality type 6 or 7 idk his finger tranfer looks like parasites Immortality

Also Ten Shadows summoning Abilities
Yeah I’m gonna get to those types of ability additions not on his profile now too.

So far the ones I’m gonna add are:

• Immortality types 1,2,4,6, and 7 (His soul lives indefinitely as a cursed object after he passed on in his first life. Can survive without his heart and his finger parasite shit)
  • limited existence erasure (the same kind Mahoraga has for being able to use reversed cursed technique on others)
  • Power Mimicry (reason listed above)
  • Enhanced body control (can deform Megumi’s face and return himself back to his original form if he wanted to)
  • Resistance to purification/holy manipulation (tanked Hana’s shit and literally was able to talk to her in the middle of it too)

And of course the whole Meguna part of the profile needs massive rework and additions with the rest of the Ten shadow abilities. The justifications for the AP and speed sections also need a lot of rewording too.

Yeah I’m gonna get to those types of ability additions not on his profile now too.

So far the ones I’m gonna add are:

• Immortality types 1,2,4,6, and 7 (His soul lives indefinitely as a cursed object after he passed on in his first life. Can survive without his heart and his finger parasite shit)
Actually type 6 is Parasite and type 7 is undead. Do we consider Sukuna as undead because he is a cursed object?
  • limited existence erasure (the same kind Mahoraga has for being able to use reversed cursed technique on others)
Isn't this on Physiology page? If not yeah it looks good even Yuta negged cockroach 🪳 Curse with RCT. You can reference that.
  • Power Mimicry (reason listed above)
  • Enhanced body control (can deform Megumi’s face and return himself back to his original form if he wanted to)
  • Resistance to purification/holy manipulation (tanked Hana’s shit and literally was able to talk to her in the middle of it too)
Yeah forgot Sukuna tanked hanas Jacob ladder. Definitely this resistance should be added

What abilities will be Sukuna get for tanking Gojos HP? atleast he should get Resistance to Regeneration negation. Hanami couldn't Regenerate because taking a hit from HP but Sukuna instantly Regenerated with no problem.
And of course the whole Meguna part of the profile needs massive rework and additions with the rest of the Ten shadow abilities. The justifications for the AP and speed sections also need a lot of rewording too.
Currently Including Mahogara Sukuna used 3 out of 10 Treasures.

-. Bull kinda has straight line attack it's ability is when a character is too far Bull attack damage will be more. -. As for Deer it messes up opponent Cursed Energy control. Honestly Idk what Abilities they fall under. .

I will try to work on Brother Choso if possible.

Crazy Mait, you can also help me with the inquiry above, no?
Yeah for the scaling chain I got

Scaling Chain: Yuji (chapter 1)<Megumi (chapter 1)~cursed spirit (chapter 1)<Yuji (1-2 fingers absorbed)<<Finger Bearer<<<Sukuna (2 fingers absorbed)<Sukuna (3 fingers)>Mahito~Yuji
In preparation for the Shibuya arc it goes something like: Miwa<Maki~Noritoshi~Megumi~Yuji<Nanami<Naobito<Todo<<Hanami~Dagon<Jogo<<Toji Zenin
Culling games scaling chain goes: Noritoshi<Higuruma<Yuji~Megumi<<Maki<Naoya (cursed spirit)<<Maki (after Sumo)/Uro<Ryu<<Yuta Okkotsu
For High tiers the scaling chain: Yuki<Kenjaku<Mahoraga<15f Sukuna<Meguna<20f Meguna~Gojo

I wouldn't classify that as resistance when Jacob's Ladder put him on a spitroast so he had to trick Hana into stopping before she finish him off
Eh he was able to tank and heal that without much issue + he was able to literally talk to Hana while in the middle of being in it so yeah he should have at least some minor resistance to it.

I don't think Ant allows me to implement the code, so everyone can see it. Sorry, I will still finish the power of the verse, but unlikely this can be applied.

Scaling Chain: Yuji (chapter 1)<Megumi (chapter 1)~cursed spirit (chapter 1)<Yuji (1-2 fingers absorbed)<<Finger Bearer<<<Sukuna (2 fingers absorbed)<Sukuna (3 fingers)>Mahito~Yuji
In preparation for the Shibuya arc it goes something like: Miwa<Maki~Noritoshi~Megumi~Yuji<Nanami<Naobito<Todo<<Hanami~Dagon<Jogo<<Toji Zenin
Culling games scaling chain goes: Noritoshi<Higuruma<Yuji~Megumi<<Maki<Naoya (cursed spirit)<<Maki (after Sumo)/Uro<Ryu<<Yuta Okkotsu
For High tiers the scaling chain: Yuki<Kenjaku<Mahoraga<15f Sukuna<Meguna<20f Meguna~Gojo
Mait, I ain't adding it to the verse of power, where did you see that in any of the verse page smh

I know I asked already but isn't it redundant to have low, mid and high tiers all within the same range (starting from tier 8)? You have to it down further or if there's no diversity you can say it's a tier 8 - tier 7 verse, no need for low, mid & high tier

Well; we still need to divide Arcs into the range of powers. There is definitely difference at the beginning and at the end. I could remove the middle tier characters since there is only two tiers.

But again, we still need a precise introduction.

We could leave it to "Grade ranking system"; but I am not sure if VSBW is consistent with it (in the story, it is)

The grade ranking system isn't really consistent either, "grade 2 can be beaten by a shotgun levels of power" grade 2 is destroying large concrete walls and making large holes in walls.

Miwa<Maki~Noritoshi~Megumi~Yuji<Nanami<Naobito<Todo<<Hanami~Dagon<Jogo<<Toji Zenin
I don't want to be missing sth but why do we scale Toji above Jogo?
Also I think u forgot Hakari, and why Yuta, Uro and Ryu aren't linked to the high tiers, also Yoruzo

Ryu would above with him being stated to have the greatest output and that his full power is a bit more than Yuta's.

I don't want to be missing sth but why do we scale Toji above Jogo?
Also I think u forgot Hakari, and why Yuta, Uro and Ryu aren't linked to the high tiers, also Yoruzo
Toji was said to be better than 3f Sukuna by Megumi, the same Sukuna that Mahito shat himself over also Toji like completely bodied Dagon, someone who was stronger than Naobito who the narrator stated could have reacted to Jogo had he not lost his arm in his fight against Dagon.

Yuta, Ryu, and Uro aren’t linked to the high tiers because a recent CRT removed them from the high tier ranking status.

Yeah for the scaling chain I got

Jogo > 3F Sukuna so it should be added
This looks good but I am not sure about Toji and Jogo.
Maki and Yuji are relative when they fought 15F Sukuna. I would say Yuji got Powerup just after Sukuna transferred himself to Megumi.

Also physically Yuji scales way above Megumi.
Just Remove Mahogara honestly I don't think it is worth adding because Yuki and Kenjaku does has one shot attack to neg it. Mahogara ability is based on adaptation so if varies depending on user.

Yuki<Kenjaku<Mahoraga<15f Sukuna < Pre Prison Realm Gojo < Meguna <20f Meguna~ Post Prison Realm Gojo

Cyber opened the topic in the last thread, it seems Gojo's HP and Yuki's CT are similar as they have the same kanji (virtual mass or something like that and not imaginary mass).

I'm still not sure but it seems that HP has to be checked for that thing
Damn. So it's not even AP ?

Toji was said to be better than 3f Sukuna by Megumi, the same Sukuna that Mahito shat himself over also Toji like completely bodied Dagon, someone who was stronger than Naobito who the narrator stated could have reacted to Jogo had he not lost his arm in his fight against Dagon
Toji was compared to 3F Sukuna only in speed iirc, also that Mahito doesn't scale to Jogo, same goes for Dagon, and Naobito was stated to be the 2nd fastest sorcerer, just because he's reacting to Jogo wouldn't mean he scales to him or anything.

In fact Gojo said Jogo is stronger than the current 3F Sukuna, Jogo was generously said to be around 8F Sukuna or 9, not to mention that 10% 15F Sukuna could go toe to toe against Maki who's at Toji's level.

U wrote

15F Sukuna < pre pr Gojo < Meguna < 20F Meguna.

What's the difference between Meguna and 20F Meguna because that implied that Meguna is 15F because that's the only one we know outside of the 20F one
Oh my bad i didn't saw. Just remove Meguna

Also Yorozu should scale to Kenjaku atleast?

Back