• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Oh btw that same dictionary defines all these words the same "imbued, ingrains, infuse" you can check the link and enter on each word of them, it says ingrains and infuse are synonyms to imbue because they can mean "filled and saturated with something" lmao

Gojo's ct wasn't nulled by Sukuna, he was replenishing it because he was going through ct burnout after he used his domain, just like after beating Jogo, Hanami could stop his movement with tree branches.

Gojo didn't and could never use his limitless barrier inside of Sukuna's domain because it contradicts the domain mechanism, red and blue don't that's why he could use them.

Gojo literally said he used ct to block the rock that Jogo threw at him after neutralising the limitless barrier,
meaning he probably used a mini red because he destroyed the rock.

You are misunderstanding 2 things

1) Domains don't null your opponent's CT

2) Gojo replenished his CT against Sukuna because he used his domain so he went through ct burnout not because Sukuna nulled it

What nulls CTs is domain amplification not domain expansion
I agree with this, it would be not make sense if the verse didn't work like this

Where does Gege say simple domain is imbued to full capacity? He never did and he doesn't need to, and I don't need to bring a statement like that, so stop asking me for something that doesn't make any sense when the common meaning of the word itself means filled and saturated which support my point as well as the fact that this is how Gege is using it normally.
Because nobody ever made the statement? You don’t need to prove a statement you didn’t make, but you need to prove a statement you did make, and you made the statement that domain expansions don’t have capacity to neutralize a cursed technique. Again “filled with” doesn’t equate to “doesn’t have for”, you’re conflating the terms.

I’m asking you to provide evidence for that claim. You have yet to do so, all you have done is try to conflate the issues of domain amplifications onto domain expansions when it’s never stated or shown to be the case at all.
You are the one who failed to deal with this so you are trying now to create a fallacy where Gege must have said it in this specific way or its not accepted, that's all what you are trying to do atm and you are the one who dragged this discussion to this area so don't blame me for it.
You’re the one who has a burden of proof to meet when issuing a statement. And now that you are unable to demonstrate this burden of proof you are trying to shift and steer your way from your burden of proof.

If you are making the claim that domain expansions share the same weakness as domain amplifications than then you have to provide evidence for it which you have yet to do so. You are in fact trying to argue against the very notion of burden of proof that way in fact, so it’s not my problem to teach you on that matter if you ignore the very idea of it.
You don't understand why it mentioned SDs and not DEs, do you? Its because Reggie was using a SD at that instance, DEs are completely irrelevant to that context.
You’re hilariously wrong here. For one, Reggie was using Hollow wicket basket, not a simple domain, and for two, domain expansions are not irrelevant to that context because Megumi was literally using a domain expansion to him. And by the way, why are domain amplifications somehow relevant to that context but domain expansions can’t be??
And no, the last thing said about domain expansion is that it can pierce Gojo's limitless barrier, and only that, and Gojo said to Jogo that your attacks will hit me inside the domain because basically the barrier is neutralized, that's why he can't use his barrier inside MS as well, but weirdly enough you are saying he was wrong, he is resistant to that, he could use the barrier to null both Jogo and Sukuna.
Why can it pierce his barrier? Because it nullifies his cursed technique. He doesn’t say “barrier” he specifically says “cursed technique.” I don’t know where got the term barrier from here, but it doesn’t make any sense.
Irrelevant, nobody is arguing against SD countering sure hit attacks.
Power null. It’s power null, what this whole conversation is about. Domain’s having power null, and evidently, they do. Domain expansions also counter against sure hit attacks as well, it has power null to it.
false equivalence, I already listed many counters to why this doesn't fit into the story and you didn't give a proper response to any.
The funniest part is how you use the term false equivalence here. A simple domain is literally an expansion of your innate domain and you yourself literally called a domain amplification “a domain expansion without a sure hit.”

So tell me, what’s the “false equivalence” here by comparing a domain expansion’s properties to a SD and DA’s properties. Especially when said properties are both shown and stated to be shared in a domain expansion.
And this isnt even a proper argument lol
What’s not a proper argument is incorrectly using the term “false equivalence” and trying to run away from the argument lmfao.
Already countered this, if we are going to follow this, you have created far more issues within the series just to fit your theory there, I don't think Gege will look like a moron, what will make him look like a moron is skipping something like that and putting many instances and statements that contradict this one statement without explaining any of them while he explains many less important things.
You have failed to respond to this, and there are no issues present. You have not listed any issues that cannot be solved with just a resistance. Especially since this was something Gojo clarified in the very same chapters.

Not statement contradicts one another here, you’re the only one making it so. You only think it contradicts because you’re thing to conflate the issue of a domain amplification onto a domain expansion, but that’s never been stated to be the case..
Oh btw that same dictionary defines all these words the same "imbued, ingrains, infuse" you can check the link and enter on each word of them, it says ingrains and infuse are synonyms to imbue because they can mean "filled and saturated with something" lmao
It says “filled or permeated with” actually lmao. And by the way “filled with” doesn’t equate to “doesn’t have capacity for” like you’re trying to inherently equate to here. This is such a simple fact but you keep trying to inherently equate the two meaning which is a fundamental issue with your argument here.

Let's just say that simple domain ≠ domain expansion ≠ domain amplification

So the statement that said nullify all cursed techniques is only come from simple domain not any other domain techniques. We all know that simple domain didn't completely nullify domain expansion it's just nulified the sure-hit effect of barrier's embedded technique

Mahito should have power mimicry, saw Gojo do a 0.2 domain and later on did it himself. Also seems excluding someone from a domain is more complicated than a 0.2 domain.
I want to know if there was any statement for Utahime CT amp range ? Saw few people saying Gojo probably still in range so he probably still getting the amp because we don't see Utahime and headmaster in the commentary with Yuta and others it doesn't make sense.

I want to know if there was any statement for Utahime CT amp range ? Saw few people saying Gojo probably still in range so he probably still getting the amp because we don't see Utahime and headmaster in the commentary with Yuta and others it doesn't make sense.
That amp was dedicated for his hp it seems so I doubt she’s still doing it

Because nobody ever made the statement? You don’t need to prove a statement you didn’t make, but you need to prove a statement you did make, and you made the statement that domain expansions don’t have capacity to neutralize a cursed technique. Again “filled with” doesn’t equate to “doesn’t have for”, you’re conflating the terms.

I’m asking you to provide evidence for that claim. You have yet to do so, all you have done is try to conflate the issues of domain amplifications onto domain expansions when it’s never stated or shown to be the case at all.
Reread my post because you apparently didn't, I don't need to prove anything because:
"Imbued with" means it's saturated and filled with something, which is why Gege himself doesn't say "to the full capacity" when talking about SDs and applying CT to DAs because saying "imbued with" is enough to indicate that, he even sometimes says "you grant your CT to the domain", which is even supported by the fact that DEs sure hit activates immediately on the target, the cursed technique is everywhere in the domain so it activates immediately on any target there.

You’re the one who has a burden of proof to meet when issuing a statement. And now that you are unable to demonstrate this burden of proof you are trying to shift and steer your way from your burden of proof.

If you are making the claim that domain expansions share the same weakness as domain amplifications than then you have to provide evidence for it which you have yet to do so. You are in fact trying to argue against the very notion of burden of proof that way in fact, so it’s not my problem to teach you on that matter if you ignore the very idea of it.
This isn't how it works, as the words that Gege uses automatically fulfill my point, what you're doing is that you are twisting the English words rn even when you've refuted yourself by bringing a dictionary that proves my point by even using words that mean the same thing as synonyms.

At this point, you are the one who has to prove that DEs aren't filled with CTs because I already have multiple statements that you couldn't deal with without twisting the language, this is what imbued with commonly means so it's not my problem that you can't understand it.
You’re hilariously wrong here. For one, Reggie was using Hollow wicket basket, not a simple domain, and for two, domain expansions are not irrelevant to that context because Megumi was literally using a domain expansion to him. And by the way, why are domain amplifications somehow relevant to that context but domain expansions can’t be??
Yeah as to be expected I have to explain the manga in every post because you can't open a manga website and check the chapters for yourself.
1) Megumi expands his domain.
2) Reggie uses a simple domain.
3) Megumi’s sure hit reaches Reggie.
4) The narrator explains this context by saying that SDs counter the domain sure hit, but Megumi’s domain doesn't have a sure hit.

Why are DAs relevant? Because Gege was trying to explain why simple domains cant neutralize CTs but DAs can.

You know what else? Gojo compares pushing against DAs to pushing against DEs, he says it's similar, as they both will push and neutralize the CT.
Why can it pierce his barrier? Because it nullifies his cursed technique. He doesn’t say “barrier he specifically says “cursed technique.” I don’t know where got the term barrier from here, but it doesn’t make any sense.
Because even against Sukuna, Yuji and others are using the same words to refer to domains neutralizing the limitless barrier, no one is surprised or shocked when Gojo used red, because it's normal, but what's not normal is using a CT to push back against a DE, just as Gojo justified the neutralizing of his limitless against DEs and DAs, its because his limitless pushes against them automatically, that's how DEs and DAs neutralize can neutralize CTs, while in DE it's more effective that you can't overpower it by strengthening your CT, as Gojo himself confirmed that against Jogo he said your attacks will reach me, and when he explained to Yuji how to survive there he mentioned all the possibilities that we know "jujutsu techniques, running away from the domain, and casting your own domain", but strengthening your CT to push back against the domain is worthless as it will always neutralize the CT.

It's easy and I already repeated it multiple times.
Power null. It’s power null, what this whole conversation is about. Domain’s having power null, and evidently, they do. Domain expansions also counter against sure hit attacks as well, it has power null to it.
So basically because SDs can power null the domain sure hit, then DEs can power null any CTs automatically, crazy.
The funniest part is how you use the term false equivalence here. A simple domain is literally an expansion of your innate domain and you yourself literally called a domain amplification “a domain expansion without a sure hit.”

So tell me, what’s the “false equivalence” here by comparing a domain expansion’s properties to a SD and DA’s properties. Especially when said properties are both shown and stated to be shared in a domain expansion.
Yes I did, and that's what Gege said, Gege said DA is basically expanding your domain but only on your body, he also said you can activate a sure hit technique inside but that will remove the neutralizing aspect.
It's a false equivalence because you are basically resorting to saying "if SDs can neutralize the sure hit CT, and DA can neutralize the CTs by making them flow in an empty space, then I think it makes sense to DEs to null any CT automatically inside the barrier", Thats not an argument and nobody cares about these things if you can't prove it and can't answer the inconsistencies that will create in the story then you can't prove it.
What’s not a proper argument is incorrectly using the term “false equivalence” and trying to run away from the argument lmfao.
At this point you have nothing to support your arguments, if you had you would've brought them up rather than saying "Oh SDs can null the sure hit so I think DEs can null any CT", embarrassing.
You have failed to respond to this, and there are no issues present. You have not listed any issues that cannot be solved with just a resistance. Especially since this was something Gojo clarified in the very same chapters.
No, I already refuted this point completely in my previous post that you have ignored, so lemme repeat myself again because ignoring my arguments and accusing me over and over of the same thing simply shows whos running away right now.

Gojo says CTs get neutralized by DEs and DAs when it pushes against them.

Gojo can't push against DEs with his limitless, he said that against Jogo (basically when he agreed that Jogo’s attacks will reach him), he said that when he fought Jogo and Hanami (he said when you push back against a domain it will always neutralize the CT), Yuji and others mentioned said during the Gojo vs Sukuna fight that DE will pierce through the limitless and makes Gojo open to the attacks, while you are stubbornly to give him resistance.

Gege numerous times links the neutralizing aspect to the sure-hit attack as the domain is filled with the CT so once activated, it will attack the target immediately and bypass/neutralize anything that gets in the way.

Your only argument is Kenjaku’s statement, which is even against your premise, Kenjaku says even the great Gojo Satoru is no exception and his CT will get bypassed against a domain.

This thing just doesn't fit into the story, and it wasn't brought up a single time in the entire manga, even when they talk about counters to a domain, Kenjaku himself saying the great Satoru Gojo is no exception and will get hit, so it's a concept that basically Gojo doesn't believe in, nor his students nor his enemies, but you try to force it no matter what based on a statement, you are arguing that everyone knows its impossible, the students and Kenjaku but when he does it against Sukuna everyone is suddenly blind and don't care about it when they care about much easier things, then you wanna argue for resistance for characters who are literal fodders like Charles when Gojo himself said his barrier is useless against domains and it will always get bypassed, so apparently Charles CT >> Gojo’s barrier, hilarious.
It says “filled or permeated with” actually lmao. And by the way “filled with” doesn’t equate to “doesn’t have capacity for” like you’re trying to inherently equate to here. This is such a simple fact but you keep trying to inherently equate the two meaning which is a fundamental issue with your argument here.
There is no issues honestly, you are just so desperately trying to find any way to counter my points.

We don't know the range, but I think that's highly improbable, I share the same thoughts with Arkenis in that the amp was only when he used hollow purple to intimidate Sukuna.

Edit: I think if she's still boosting Gojo, Kenny or Uraume will attack her

Last edited:
Reread my post because you apparently didn't, I don't need to prove anything because:
"Imbued with" means it's saturated and filled with something, which is why Gege himself doesn't say "to the full capacity" when talking about SDs and applying CT to DAs because saying "imbued with" is enough to indicate that, he even sometimes says "you grant your CT to the domain", which is even supported by the fact that DEs sure hit activates immediately on the target, the cursed technique is everywhere in the domain so it activates immediately on any target there.
Yes you do. I know you’re trying to run away and hide from your burden of proof, but you actually need to demonstrate it nonetheless. “Imbued with” doesn’t equate to “at full capacity.” Those are two separate statements with specifics to it that “imbued with” doesn’t inherently equate to.

It’s literally only your headcanon talking when you conflate the terms “imbued” with “at full capacity.” Hence why this is a contradiction purely artificial on your part.

So sorry but your attempt to try and run away from your burden of proof obligations doesn’t cut it in this argument. Especially when said thing is contradicted in the very series.
This isn't how it works, as the words that Gege uses automatically fulfill my point, what you're doing is that you are twisting the English words rn even when you've refuted yourself by bringing a dictionary that proves my point by even using words that mean the same thing as synonyms.
Yes that’s literally how burden of proof works. If you make a statement it’s your burden to prove said statement, I’m sorry you take issue with that but that’s actually how debate works.

And I’m not twisting the English words at all right now, that’s literally just you projecting. I know this because you’re the one inherently trying to conflate the term “imbue” with the phrase “at full capacity.” So you’re actually trying to play a game of semantics because you don’t have evidence to provide for your arguments.
At this point, you are the one who has to prove that DEs aren't filled with CTs because I already have multiple statements that you couldn't deal with without twisting the language, this is what imbued with commonly means so it's not my problem that you can't understand it.
I never made the claim that DE’s aren’t filled with CT, so I don’t need to prove anything. You’re the one trying to prove DE are “at full capacity” and you have yet to provide proof of such a thing. You have only tried to conflate the term “imbued with” to “at full capacity” when that very notion is contradicted multiple times in the series itself.
Yeah as to be expected I have to explain the manga in every post because you can't open a manga website and check the chapters for yourself.
4) The narrator explains this context by saying that SDs counter the domain sure hit, but Megumi’s domain doesn't have a sure hit.
Hilarious how you can’t keep track of your own words. So domain expansions are relevant to the discussion since a domain expansion is literally being involved in the context of the very scene. Something you tried to claim otherwise.

next time please try and keep track of what you’re saying before you go off on nonsensical tangents.
Why are DAs relevant? Because Gege was trying to explain why simple domains cant neutralize CTs but DAs can.
So why didn’t he say that about domain expansions in the moment as well? Especially considering no simple domain was created in that scene while a domain expansion was actually present.
You know what else? Gojo compares pushing against DAs to pushing against DEs, he says it's similar, as they both will push and neutralize the CT.
So you literally just admitted a domain expansion nullifies a cursed technique, what the hell???
Because even against Sukuna, Yuji and others are using the same words to refer to domains neutralizing the limitless barrier, no one is surprised or shocked when Gojo used red, because it's normal, but what's not normal is using a CT to push back against a DE, just as Gojo justified the neutralizing of his limitless against DEs and DAs, its because his limitless pushes against them automatically, that's how DEs and DAs neutralize can neutralize CTs, while in DE it's more effective that you can't overpower it by strengthening your CT, as Gojo himself confirmed that against Jogo he said your attacks will reach me, and when he explained to Yuji how to survive there he mentioned all the possibilities that we know "jujutsu techniques, running away from the domain, and casting your own domain", but strengthening your CT to push back against the domain is worthless as it will always neutralize the CT.
Because being able to activate your cursed technique in a domain was established in the Jogo vs Gojo fight, so it’s not something considered totally impressive. You’re also completely wrong here, a cursed technique isn’t neutralized by a DE and a DA because it’s “pushing back against a domain,” Gojo’s just referring to the FEELING of what a domain amplification is like. Which is why he compared it to be surrounded by water. Not as an an application for why they nullify cursed techniques to begin with, so nice job with that.
It's easy and I already repeated it multiple times.
You’ve literally tried to run away from your own burden of proof here multiple times what are you talking about. You’re just trying to conflate terms with one another but that’s not proof of anything.
So basically because SDs can power null the domain sure hit, then DEs can power null any CTs automatically, crazy.
Imagine having this bad literacy that you come to this conclusions. That or you’re intentionally misconstruing what I said. A simple domain is an expansion of your innate domain, so it’s literally a domain expansion only more “simple” that way. A domain expansion can nullify the sure bit effect of another domain just like a simple domain can as well as being able to neutralize a cursed technique of another individual like a domain amplification can. These positions are both directly stated and shown in the series multiple times. Now that I’ve plainly laid out the position please stop your strawman.
Yes I did, and that's what Gege said, Gege said DA is basically expanding your domain but only on your body, he also said you can activate a sure hit technique inside but that will remove the neutralizing aspect.
Ok….now where does it say this weakness carries over onto domain expansions like you’re saying? What Gege says here doesn’t inherently contradict Kenjaku’s earlier statement of DE nullifying all cursed techniques, you’re only trying to make it so it contradicts.
It's a false equivalence because you are basically resorting to saying "if SDs can neutralize the sure hit CT, and DA can neutralize the CTs by making them flow in an empty space, then I think it makes sense to DEs to null any CT automatically inside the barrier", Thats not an argument and nobody cares about these things if you can't prove it and can't answer the inconsistencies that will create in the story then you can't prove it.
It’s not “I think it makes sense” it’s “it’s directly stated and shown to be that way.” You simply saying “no it’s not” Is not an argument against that notion. If you can’t prove domain expansions full to capacity with their cursed technique, then your words become meaningless.
At this point you have nothing to support your arguments, if you had you would've brought them up rather than saying "Oh SDs can null the sure hit so I think DEs can null any CT", embarrassing.
Except the direct statements and showings that perfectly support my argument which you are trying to claim the series contradicts itself. You’re the one with nothing to support your argument which is why you’re trying to conflate terms in order to run away from your Biden of proof. Actual clown levels of goonery right there. Maybe next time actually try to respond to the argument at hand instead of pathetically attempting to strawman me to try and make your own arguments seem better than they really are.
No, I already refuted this point completely in my previous post that you have ignored, so lemme repeat myself again because ignoring my arguments and accusing me over and over of the same thing simply shows whos running away right now.
You have not. You have simply tried to conflate the word “imbue” with the term “at full capacity” but you have failed to realize or even address the fact that if you don’t conflate such specific phrases around, no contradiction becomes present in the series. Which is the whole thing what makes your argument entirely baseless. So please stop trying to run away from your burden of proof and actually show evidence that domain expansions “are at full capacity” line you claim.
Gojo says CTs get neutralized by DEs and DAs when it pushes against them.
That’s not what he says, whatsoever. He never says it gets neutralized “because it’s pushing against them.”
Gojo can't push against DEs with his limitless, he said that against Jogo (basically when he agreed that Jogo’s attacks will reach him), he said that when he fought Jogo and Hanami (he said when you push back against a domain it will always neutralize the CT), Yuji and others mentioned said during the Gojo vs Sukuna fight that DE will pierce through the limitless and makes Gojo open to the attacks, while you are stubbornly to give him resistance.
Again that’s not what he says at all, he’s just talking about how domain amplifications are akin to being covered in water. It’s like the feeling of pushing back against a domain. Not that “pushing back against domains is what neutralizes cursed techniques” in the first place like you claim.
Gege numerous times links the neutralizing aspect to the sure-hit attack as the domain is filled with the CT so once activated, it will attack the target immediately and bypass/neutralize anything that gets in the way.
This is a nonsensical paragraph which only goes against the very point you’re attempting to make. You’re advocating for the sure hit having power null here too by the way. The sure-hit attack nullified the cursed technique which allows the hit to be guaranteed. The very simple explanation given to us very early on in the series.
Your only argument is Kenjaku’s statement, which is even against your premise, Kenjaku says even the great Gojo Satoru is no exception and his CT will get bypassed against a domain.
No actually, it’s multiple statements and feats showcasing the very thing you’re trying to dispute. The only argument you have is to try and desperately conflate the word “imbue” with the term “at full capacity” so you can try carry over the weakness of domain amplifications onto domain expansions. But sorry, arguments don’t work that way, you actually need to provide proof the weakness carries over. Which you have yet to do so.
This thing just doesn't fit into the story, and it wasn't brought up a single time in the entire manga, even when they talk about counters to a domain, Kenjaku himself saying the great Satoru Gojo is no exception and will get hit, so it's a concept that basically Gojo doesn't believe in, nor his students nor his enemies, but you try to force it no matter what based on a statement, you are arguing that everyone knows its impossible, the students and Kenjaku but when he does it against Sukuna everyone is suddenly blind and don't care about it when they care about much easier things, then you wanna argue for resistance for characters who are literal fodders like Charles when Gojo himself said his barrier is useless against domains and it will always get bypassed, so apparently Charles CT >> Gojo’s barrier, hilarious.
You’re literally fundamentally misunderstanding the statement being made here. Gojo satori would get hurt because his cursed technique gets nullified in the domain, this was brought up multiple times in the manga itself while the notion that domain expansions can’t neutralize cursed techniques has never once been said so. You’re even switching your arguments around now too, like you’re arguing the power null would be from the sure hit effect but regardless it would still be power nullification nonetheless. You’re literally arguing against yourself here.
There is no issues honestly, you are just so desperately trying to find any way to counter my points.
Yes, you are the one creating the issue, and now that you have been presented with a burden of proof you must demonstrate, you are desperately trying to run away from that burden of proof and conflate terms because you don’t actually have evidence for the claims you are making.

Yes you do. I know you’re trying to run away and hide from your burden of proof, but you actually need to demonstrate it nonetheless. “Imbued with” doesn’t equate to “at full capacity.” Those are two separate statements with specifics to it that “imbued with” doesn’t inherently equate to.

It’s literally only your headcanon talking when you conflate the terms “imbued” with “at full capacity.” Hence why this is a contradiction purely artificial on your part.

So sorry but your attempt to try and run away from your burden of proof obligations doesn’t cut it in this argument. Especially when said thing is contradicted in the very series.
I haven't run away from anything, you have nothing new to offer to the discussion other than hiding behind that when you do know that it's not the case.

Yes that’s literally how burden of proof works. If you make a statement it’s your burden to prove said statement, I’m sorry you take issue with that but that’s actually how debate works.

And I’m not twisting the English words at all right now, that’s literally just you projecting. I know this because you’re the one inherently trying to conflate the term “imbue” with the phrase “at full capacity.” So you’re actually trying to play a game of semantics because you don’t have evidence to provide for your argument
This is how the word is used in the series and how it means in English with the dictionary that I used and the one you did, the discussion is settled imo if you don't have anything else.
I never made the claim that DE’s aren’t filled with CT, so I don’t need to prove anything. You’re the one trying to prove DE are “at full capacity” and you have yet to provide proof of such a thing. You have only tried to conflate the term “imbued with” to “at full capacity” when that very notion is contradicted multiple times in the series itself.
If its filled/saturated with CT, then that's conceding, it's stated to be filled by it, you are the one who are hiding, and no it's not contradicted it's supported by how the sure hit works, the sure hit activates immediately on the target because its always there so its completely consistent, it's not contradicted by anything other than Kenny's statement which I completely destroyed using many proofs from the manga itself, at this point your only statement is the one that's contradicted multiple times, so go find something new to support your headcanon.

Hilarious how you can’t keep track of your own words. So domain expansions are relevant to the discussion since a domain expansion is literally being involved in the context of the very scene. Something you tried to claim otherwise.

next time please try and keep track of what you’re saying before you go off on nonsensical tangents
Did you even bother to read what I said? Hilarious how you didn't respond to anything, but anyways I didn't contradict myself, in that context DE was irrelevant, and I already explained the whole chapter, at this point i will end up explaining the whole manga, not only you don't want to read, you can't even understand my words

The narrator was explaining why the CT affected Reggie.

So you literally just admitted a domain expansion nullifies a cursed technique, what the hell???
You literally just admitted that you either don't want to read or you are doing this on purpose, nobody is arguing whether DE can null or nothing, I've been saying from the start it neutralized/bypassed the limitless barrier, so stop purposefully misinterpreting my argument please, what im saying and what Gojo is saying is DE will neutralize the CT when you push back against it, which is why the limitless barrier is neutralized, which is why red isnt, something you failed to explain until this moment.
Because being able to activate your cursed technique in a domain was established in the Jogo vs Gojo fight, so it’s not something considered totally impressive. You’re also completely wrong here, a cursed technique isn’t neutralized by a DE and a DA because it’s “pushing back against a domain,” Gojo’s just referring to the FEELING of what a domain amplification is like. Which is why he compared it to be surrounded by water. Not as an an application for why they nullify cursed techniques to begin with, so nice job with that
Yeah keep twisting the manga whenever it slams your premise, Gojo literally said DA is similar to "pushing back against a domain", "the chance of missing attacks will increase but it will always neutralize the CT".

Once again you failed to respond to that.

You’ve literally tried to run away from your own burden of proof here multiple times what are you talking about. You’re just trying to conflate terms with one another but that’s not proof of anything
Keep hiding behind that if that's the only thing you can do.

Imagine having this bad literacy that you come to this conclusions. That or you’re intentionally misconstruing what I said. A simple domain is an expansion of your innate domain, so it’s literally a domain expansion only more “simple” that way. A domain expansion can nullify the sure bit effect of another domain just like a simple domain can as well as being able to neutralize a cursed technique of another individual like a domain amplification can. These positions are both directly stated and shown in the series multiple times. Now that I’ve plainly laid out the position please stop your strawman.
Now you just exposed your ignorance, ngl that's what's going to happen when you refuse to read the manga.

Firstly
"A domain expansion can nullify the sure bit effect of another domain just like a simple domain can as well as being able to neutralize a cursed technique of another individual like a domain amplification can."

that's what not what simple domain does, simple domain doesn't neutralize CTs like DAs, in fact when Reggie used simple domain, Megumi's ct reached him and the narrator blatantly said that simple domain can't neutralize CTs like DAs, it only counters the sure hit ct that's imbued within the domain, that just proves that you didn't even bother to read any of the scans that I brought because you want to defend your premise no matter what I will bring.

Edit: mb I just reread that again and got your point so lemme refute it again in a proper way.

So just because a simple domain can neutralize the sure hit while DA can neutralize the CT, doesn't mean a DE would've the same thing, this isn't how it works especially when we do know the reason why DA can null CTs and how DAs and SDs are completely opposite to each other in this aspect, and DE isn't something that results from fusing DA with SD.

Also lmfao you said that I misinterpreted what you said then repeated the same shit and tried to justify CTs neutralizing by bringing up DAs and SDs

Ok….now where does it say this weakness carries over onto domain expansions like you’re saying? What Gege says here doesn’t inherently contradict Kenjaku’s earlier statement of DE nullifying all cursed techniques, you’re only trying to make it so it contradicts.
You did bring your own downfall when you tried to use SDs and DAs to prove the neutralizing aspect to DEs (obviously failed) then you will say that just because SDs and DAs have a weakness a DEs shouldn't (when that's not even my point but anyways you contradicted yourself).
It’s not “I think it makes sense” it’s “it’s directly stated and shown to be that way.” You simply saying “no it’s not” Is not an argument against that notion. If you can’t prove domain expansions full to capacity with their cursed technique, then your words become meaningless
Already responded to.

Except the direct statements and showings that perfectly support my argument which you are trying to claim the series contradicts itself. You’re the one with nothing to support your argument which is why you’re trying to conflate terms in order to run away from your Biden of proof. Actual clown levels of goonery right there. Maybe next time actually try to respond to the argument at hand instead of pathetically attempting to strawman me to try and make your own arguments seem better than they really are.
There is nothing to support your argument and you are repeating this shit without bringing anything other than fallacies and misinterpreting my points.

Don't dare to call me a clown when your only argument is that since DA does A and SD does B then DE can do both things, you cant even differentiate between a sure hit technique and a cursed energy system like FBE, you're done my boy.

If you bothered yourself and went to read the manga you would've put a better debate, next time do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.

You have not. You have simply tried to conflate the word “imbue” with the term “at full capacity” but you have failed to realize or even address the fact that if you don’t conflate such specific phrases around, no contradiction becomes present in the series. Which is the whole thing what makes your argument entirely baseless. So please stop trying to run away from your burden of proof and actually show evidence that domain expansions “are at full capacity” line you claim
Yeah you have nothing left because that's not what I said, Gege himself doesn't use these words to refer to a domain inability to null a CT like simple domains, so I don't need to bring any scans when that's how the author speaks and that's how the English word means and that's how the sure hit attack works.

That’s not what he says, whatsoever. He never says it gets neutralized “because it’s pushing against them.”
"It's similar to when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT" GG.
Again that’s not what he says at all, he’s just talking about how domain amplifications are akin to being covered in water. It’s like the feeling of pushing back against a domain. Not that “pushing back against domains is what neutralizes cursed techniques” in the first place like you claim
Now this is funny, you literally ignored how I proved that Gojo himself said his barrier is neutralized and how he's now vulnerable and how he didn't even suggest resisting the domain and reactivate his barrier once again, and how his students in the last chapters blatantly say that domains will null his barrier but no-one brings up the fact that he used red there, funny how you every time dodge any point that you can't give a proper reply to then accuse me of the same shit that you're doing.

Don't reply just to reply, that will only expose you more and more.

This is a nonsensical paragraph which only goes against the very point you’re attempting to make. You’re advocating for the sure hit having power null here too by the way. The sure-hit attack nullified the cursed technique which allows the hit to be guaranteed. The very simple explanation given to us very early on in the series
🤡 ..
The sure hit attack does null, that's what I said 10 times in this thread, I even said like 2 pages ago that it bypasses the limitless barrier and you replied "no it neutralizes it" and I said "yeah bypass/neutralize same thing I'm referring to which is why I replace the 2 words sometimes with eachother"

No actually, it’s multiple statements and feats showcasing the very thing you’re trying to dispute. The only argument you have is to try and desperately conflate the word “imbue” with the term “at full capacity” so you can try carry over the weakness of domain amplifications onto domain expansions. But sorry, arguments don’t work that way, you actually need to provide proof the weakness carries over. Which you have yet to do so
That's not my only argument and btw 70% of your post is repeating the same thing without bringing actual scans you should be ashamed of what you're doing atm unless you are used to do that in every discussion you get cornered at.
You’re literally fundamentally misunderstanding the statement being made here. Gojo satori would get hurt because his cursed technique gets nullified in the domain, this was brought up multiple times in the manga itself while the notion that domain expansions can’t neutralize cursed techniques has never once been said so. You’re even switching your arguments around now too, like you’re arguing the power null would be from the sure hit effect but regardless it would still be power nullification nonetheless. You’re literally arguing against yourself here
And you are missing the point that he never claimed he can use his barrier there, in fact its stated multiple times that he will be vulnerable/violable once his barrier is neutralized by a DE, and I already brought these statements, one from Gojo himself one from his students one from his enemy, and I'm not arguing against myself lmfao I've been repeating in the thread that domains don't power null all CTs but they power null CTs that will contradict the mechanism of the surehit attack, I literally said that at the beginning of the entire discussion so lemme expose you again, I'm sorry for that but maybe you will learn to stop doing this in the next debates.

This is what I said (which you ignored and accused me of changing my premise):
Domains don't null cursed techniques, the limitless barrier is nulled because it contradicts the domain mechanism where the attacks must hit, Gojo could've used blue and red against Jogo if he wanted to
Gg,

Just for the sake of laughing, you even claimed at the beginning of the discussion that Gojo was replenishing his CT against Sukuna because its nulled by the DE, when it's clear as **** that replenishing CTs is only because they are burnt out after a domain expansion, so Gojo wouldn't even need to replenish his CT inside Jogo's domain because he didn't go through CT burnout until he destroying Jogo with his domain.
I never said otherwise? Jogo neutralized Gojo’s cursed technique because domain’s naturally power null like that. I’m just saying Gojo didn’t actively try to use and replenish his cursed technique like with Sukuna, he was just using it as a teaching lesson for Yuji.
Now let's continue.

Oh no
Yes, you are the one creating the issue, and now that you have been presented with a burden of proof you must demonstrate, you are desperately trying to run away from that burden of proof and conflate terms because you don’t actually have evidence for the claims you are making
Just remembered that you don't have anything left other than repeating the same paragraph to make your post longer while you ignore my points and twist them.

Last edited:
Ohh wait wait imma edit my post in a second just so I'm not misinterpreting your paragraph

Edit: I finished editing it.

Last edited:
I haven't run away from anything, you have nothing new to offer to the discussion other than hiding behind that when you do know that it's not the case.
You’re running away from providing evidence domain’s are filled to capacity. You say “it being imbued” with a cursed techniques automatically means it’s “at capacity” but that’s only your interpretation of the word. Nothing in the series states that way and is contradicted
This is how the word is used in the series and how it means in English with the dictionary that I used and the one you did, the discussion is settled imo if you don't have anything else.
No, it’s not. Do you not understand the difference between something being “filled” and something being “at capacity?”

I’ve been imbued with a strong sense of patriotism. So am I “at capacity” with patriotism? No, the sentence doesn’t even make sense that way
If its filled/saturated with CT, then that's conceding, it's stated to be filled by it, you are the one who are hiding, and no it's not contradicted it's supported
Filled doesn’t mean “at capacity.” That’s a very specific thing that I’ve said multiple times now and you have yet to refute.
by how the sure hit works, the sure hit activates immediately on the target because its always there so its completely consistent, it's not contradicted by anything other than Kenny's statement which I completely destroyed using many proofs from the manga itself, at this point your only statement is the one that's contradicted multiple times, so go find something new to support your headcanon.
Infinity is always there. The sure hit only works by nullifying a cursed technique, something consistent with what Jogo says and what Kenjaku later states. What you’re saying is cherry-picking with your claim “oh DE only nullify the CT’s that affect the sure hit to it and not any thing else” and then you attempt to use Kenjaku’s and Jogo’s statement to support that position but that fundamentally fails because the reason both Kenny and Gojo say he’s vulnerable is because “ALL” cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain. Not “only specific ones” like your headcanon assumes.

Again, you’re literally just spitting out fanfiction, and trying to pass it off as manga fact when it’s literally contradicting the source material itself.
Did you even bother to read what I said? Hilarious how you didn't respond to anything, but anyways I didn't contradict myself, in that context DE was irrelevant, and I already explained the whole chapter, at this point i will end up explaining the whole manga, not only you don't want to read, you can't even understand my words

The narrator was explaining why the CT affected Reggie.
This makes no sense whatsoever, domain expansions can’t be irrelevant to the context if the very freaking reason the explanation is there in the first place is to explain why Meguimi’s domain expansion is working at all. Like this is a wild contradiction to make dude and honestly makes it funny that you try and criticize how I read JJK if you’re literally trying to say DE’s are irrelevant in the context of a scene explaining why a domain expansion is working at all 💀
You literally just admitted that you either don't want to read or you are doing this on purpose, nobody is arguing whether DE can null or nothing, I've been saying from the start it neutralized/bypassed the limitless barrier, so stop purposefully misinterpreting my argument please, what im saying and what Gojo is saying is DE will neutralize the CT when you push back against it, which is why the limitless barrier is neutralized, which is why red isnt, something you failed to explain until this moment.
You did. You’re the one who made the claim “domain expansions don’t nullify cursed techniques.” That was the starting basis for the argument but you then shifted goalposts to, “no domain expansions actually only nullify certain cursed techniques.” Which is not supported anywhere in the series at all. That’s just you spewing sewage. Why does Gojo’s limitless classify as “pushing back” against a domain? Gojo himself explained in the Jogo fight you can counter a domain with a cursed technique, why does that not classify as “pushing back” against a domain? Your arbitrary distinction makes no sense here and is not founded at all.

This is a headcanon not supported in the series.

Also why do you keep saying Gojo used red in the domain? He never did. Gojo’s never used red from his forearm, ever. Why do you keep saying this?
Yeah keep twisting the manga whenever it slams your premise, Gojo literally said DA is similar to "pushing back against a domain", "the chance of missing attacks will increase but it will always neutralize the CT".

Once again you failed to respond to that.
Holy shi—ok stop. Read those freaking words, let’s break down what they mean and then try and understand that you’re the one twisting words around to suit your premise.

“Pushing back against a domain” what do you use to push back against a domain? Well, the most common answer in the series is a domain of some kind, usually a simple one.

“The chance of missing attacks will increase.” What attacks do they mean by this? The sure hit ones, you know, from the domain you’re trying to “push back against.” Glad we got that context out of the way.

“But it will always neutralize the cursed technique.” What will neutralize the cursed technique? The domain that you’re pushing back against so that the attacks will be less likely to hit. But at the cost of using your cursed technique, it gets neutralized totally.

Fantastic, we’ve just broken down the fact that this is yet another statement saying domain expansions nullify cursed techniques. But you wanna say this is what again?
Keep hiding behind that if that's the only thing you can do.
Absolutely comical here.
Now you just exposed your ignorance, ngl that's what's going to happen when you refuse to read the manga.
This is what happens when you try to insert your own headcanon in place of the manga.
So just because a simple domain can neutralize the sure hit while DA can neutralize the CT, doesn't mean a DE would've the same thing, this isn't how it works especially when we do know the reason why DA can null CTs and how DAs and SDs are completely opposite to each other in this aspect, and DE isn't something that results from fusing DA with SD.
Yes actually it does because a simple domain is just an expansion of your innate domain, verbatim, it literally would have the properties of it because of that. Even you said a domain amplification with a sure hit is “just a domain expansion” and no, the reason DA can nullify a CT while a SD can’t is because it “doesn’t have the capacity” to do so, something you ASSUME domain expansions don’t have but is never said in the series anywhere. So yes, DE’s can have the same properties as SD and DA because it’s both STATED AND SHOWN they do in the series.

You know your argument is bad when the only thing making it so this “can’t” be the case is your own headcanon.
You did bring your own downfall when you tried to use SDs and DAs to prove the neutralizing aspect to DEs (obviously failed) then you will say that just because SDs and DAs have a weakness a DEs shouldn't (when that's not even my point but anyways you contradicted yourself).
Hilarious that you have yet to respond to the fact that a simple domain is literally just an expansion of your own innate domain. It’s “simple” that way and yet you mistakingly want to think that DE don’t have these same properties to them? Oh and I say DE’s don’t have that weakness because it’s stated they don’t have that weakness in the series itself. Again I know you have trouble addressing or maybe reading my arguments but you don’t need to be this bad in representing them. You’re the only one here who says DE’s “have” to have the same weakness as DA’s do, not Gege.
There is nothing to support your argument and you are repeating this shit without bringing anything other than fallacies and misinterpreting my points.
Except the literal statements and feats that you have to ignore and disregard or misconstrue in order for your position to work? Huh, forgetting about those again.
Don't dare to call me a clown when your only argument is that since DA does A and SD does B then DE can do both things, you cant even differentiate between a sure hit technique and a cursed energy system like FBE, you're done my boy.
No I’m calling your behavior clowny because you constantly try and strawman me and my words to try and pump up yourself. Like you’re doing now, that’s what I’m calling clown type behavior. Like It’s weird though that you have yet to respond to the fact that a simple domain is just an expansion of your own innate domain. So yeah they literally do share properties of a domain expansion, forget about that? Oh and the direct statements showing support for a DE doing exactly what I say it does. Which is why I can in fact my statement of a DE being able to null a CT and sure hit like a SD and DA can do respectively. But I know you wanna forget about all those because again that’s the behavior I’m calling clown like.

Like if you can’t get my argument right just say so but you don’t need to misconstrue it this badly.
If you bothered yourself and went to read the manga you would've put a better debate, next time do yourself a favor and stop embarrassing yourself.
Ok please stop putting your own headcanon into the series because it makes your arguments nonsensical in framework. What makes you a poor debater is your horrendous use of misconstruction of my words though. That’s what it is.
Yeah you have nothing left because that's not what I said, Gege himself doesn't use these words to refer to a domain inability to null a CT like simple domains, so I don't need to bring any scans when that's how the author speaks and that's how the English word means and that's how the sure hit attack works.
Gege himself used the words “can” and “can’t neutralize” cursed techniques when referring to domain abilities and he’s directly stated DE
"It's similar to when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT" GG.
Thank you for quoting another statement saying domains neutralize cursed techniques. GG indeed lmfao. The domain neutralizes the cursed technique when you try and push back against it. That’s literally what that statement says.
Now this is funny, you literally ignored how I proved that Gojo himself said his barrier is neutralized and how he's now vulnerable and how he didn't even suggest resisting the domain and reactivate his barrier once again, and how his students in the last chapters blatantly say that domains will null his barrier but no-one brings up the fact that he used red there, funny how you every time dodge any point that you can't give a proper reply to then accuse me of the same shit that you're doing.
Because what you’re saying doesn’t make any sense?? You’re literally saying “the sure hit nullified Gojo’s limitless because it’s a sure hit” actual circular reasoning. You’re saying I’m ignoring your claim of “Gojo gets vulnerable in the domain” but you’re failing to understanding that nobody argued otherwise. Yeah, Gojo’s limitless technique gets neutralized in a domain. The reason is because ALL cursed techniques do, not only specific ones that you arbitrarily define as “pushing back” against the domain.

Ok? Not only cursed techniques that affect the shirt hits property of a domain. No where is that ever stated in the series ever. That’s literally just had to HEADCANON on your part. Jogo’s statement and Kenjaku’s statement all cursed techniques get neutralized

Like lookie here, another claim you have to prove. Please provide evidence “only cursed techniques with sure hit properties get nullified in a domain, not any other cursed technique.” Kenjaku’s statement doesn’t support this position and neither does Jogo’s because it’s stated the reason limitless is neutralized is because ALL cursed techniques get neutralized inside a domain.

So again, the burden of proof is on you. Please provide such a statement.
Don't reply just to reply, that will only expose you more and more.
Please don’t reply to my responses with just pure straw man’s or misconstrues of my arguments thanks very much. It’s just bad behavior all around.
🤡 ..
The sure hit attack does null, that's what I said 10 times in this thread, I even said like 2 pages ago that it bypasses the limitless barrier and you replied "no it neutralizes it" and I said "yeah bypass/neutralize same thing I'm referring to which is why I replace the 2 words sometimes with eachother"
Ok so you’re saying the sure hit affect has power nullification to only specific cursed techniques, and you’re saying this is supported by Kenjaku and Gojo clarifying his limitless technique gets neutralized in domains. But that doesn’t support your position at all because the reason it gets nullified is because all cursed techniques do, not only specific ones like you claim. So you can’t use these statements to support your argument because they fundamentally contradict you so. Please next time remember what you’re arguing about.
That's not my only argument and btw 70% of your post is repeating the same thing without bringing actual scans you should be ashamed of what you're doing atm unless you are used to do that in every discussion you get cornered at.
What’s shameful is the manner in which you go about purposely trying to ignore and cherry-pick what I say in order to attempt to bolster your own arguments. That’s truly shameful behavior.
And you are missing the point that he never claimed he can use his barrier there, in fact its stated multiple times that he will be vulnerable/violable once his barrier is neutralized by a DE, and I already brought these statements, one from Gojo himself one from his students one from his enemy, and I'm not arguing against myself lmfao I've been repeating in the thread that domains don't power null all CTs but they power null CTs that will contradict the mechanism of the surehit attack, I literally said that at the beginning of the entire discussion so lemme expose you again, I'm sorry for that but maybe you will learn to stop doing this in the next debates.
Gojo will be vulnerable once his limitless cursed technique is neutralized by a DE. Nobody stated otherwise, obviously that’s what power null does. That statement has no meaning here because it’s not in dispute. What was in dispute was over the reason why Gojo became vulnerable which was whether or not DE nullify cursed techniques, which now you say it does, just through the sure hit effect.

Your position changed from “domains don’t power null cursed techniques” to “domains power null only techniques that affect the sure hit property.” This is never ever stated anywhere in the series and

You can’t use Kenjaku’s statement in support of your position because the REASON Gojo gets vulnerable is because ALL cursed techniques true lies when in a domain expansion so you constantly repeating yourself in “Gojo gets vulnerable when in a domain, Gojo gets vulnerable when in a domain” is useless because the statements for why he becomes vulnerable don’t support the position you were trying to make. Neither does Jogo’s statement because it can just follow along Kenjaku’s. Your claim is not founded anywhere in the series which is what makes this “contradiction” a pure headcanon on your part.
This is what I said (which you ignored and accused me of changing my premise):
Your argument was that domain expansions do not nullify cursed techniques. That’s what you repeatedly said throughout the conversation. So saying now that domain expansions actually do nullify cursed techniques just through the sure hit effect of a DE is literally changing your premise.
Just for the sake of laughing, you even claimed at the beginning of the discussion that Gojo was replenishing his CT against Sukuna because its nulled by the DE, when it's clear as **** that replenishing CTs is only because they are burnt out after a domain expansion, so Gojo wouldn't even need to replenish his CT inside Jogo's domain because he didn't go through CT burnout until he destroying Jogo with his domain.
I literally have no idea what you’re talking about here so I can only assume you’re strawmanning my position once again.
Just remembered that you don't have anything left other than repeating the same paragraph to make your post longer while you ignore my points and twist them.
Please just remember to actually address my arguments this time around. I have to repeat myself around you because you constantly misconstrue or strawman what I say, it’s pretty simple to do.

We don't know the range, but I think that's highly improbable, I share the same thoughts with Arkenis in that the amp was only when he used hollow purple to intimidate Sukuna.

Edit: I think if she's still boosting Gojo, Kenny or Uraume will attack her
Kenny is killing other culling game participants. Uraume is no see 🙈. I wonder what she is doing. Atleast she should fight Yuta or maki and give a big fight and die. I don't want Uraume to get clapped without any good fight.

Kashimo should assist Gojo incase if Mahogara and use his CT to one shot it and ending his character there.

You’re running away from providing evidence domain’s are filled to capacity. You say “it being imbued” with a cursed techniques automatically means it’s “at capacity” but that’s only your interpretation of the word. Nothing in the series states that way and is contradicted
The domain is imbued with a cursed technique, the same wording that Gege uses for SDs to point out that it cant contain your opponents’ CT because its imbued with CT, so it cant neutralize, that's the same wording used here and there, which is supported by the fact this is what the word means as we've established, which is supported by the fact that the sure hit attacks inside the domain don't need to move a distance as they are already there and they activate on the target immediately.
Im not running away and I don't need to bring a very specific sentence to remove the burden of proof as I already proved everything, stop hiding behind that and bring an actual argument.
No, it’s not. Do you not understand the difference between something being “filled” and something being “at capacity?”

I’ve been imbued with a strong sense of patriotism. So am I “at capacity” with patriotism? No, the sentence doesn’t even make sense that way
We've already used 2 dictionaries and proved that "imbue with something" means "filled and saturated" which is the same wording that Gege uses to indicate the same thing, DEs are no exception as the author is one, SDs are imbued with a CT, so it cant neutralize CTs, DEs are imbued with CT so it cant neutralize CTs, but you are trying to force a situation where the author must use a different wording for this thing or his words are useless, then try to hide behind that and accuse people and try to make the burden of proof on them.
Filled doesn’t mean “at capacity.” That’s a very specific thing that I’ve said multiple times now and you have yet to refute.
I did it multiple times.
Infinity is always there. The sure hit only works by nullifying a cursed technique, something consistent with what Jogo says and what Kenjaku later states. What you’re saying is cherry-picking with your claim “oh DE only nullify the CT’s that affect the sure hit to it and not any thing else” and then you attempt to use Kenjaku’s and Jogo’s statement to support that position but that fundamentally fails because the reason both Kenny and Gojo say he’s vulnerable is because “ALL” cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain. Not “only specific ones” like your headcanon assumes.

Again, you’re literally just spitting out fanfiction, and trying to pass it off as manga fact when it’s literally contradicting the source material itself.
Im not cherry-picking anything, infinity has a passive part which is the barrier, Gojo’s students themselves said it will get pierced by domains, and Gojo himself confirmed that against Jogo, Kenny himself stated that the great Gojo can't avoid being hit, so it's pretty obvious Gojo cant use his barrier while we know other characters did use their CTs which should mean Charles, for example, has a CT that's superior to the neutral limitless, aka the limitless barrier, now prove that Gojo can use the barrier when he, his students and Kenny said he can't.
This makes no sense whatsoever, domain expansions can’t be irrelevant to the context if the very freaking reason the explanation is there in the first place is to explain why Meguimi’s domain expansion is working at all. Like this is a wild contradiction to make dude and honestly makes it funny that you try and criticize how I read JJK if you’re literally trying to say DE’s are irrelevant in the context of a scene explaining why a domain expansion is working at all 💀
Yes, it does, in that context, Reggie got his by TS, so the author started to explain why that did happen, Megumi’s domain is irrelevant to that, the author only mentioned the domain in that context when he talked about how it doesn't have a sure hit attack because it doesn't have a barrier because that's what is relevant to the context (Reggie got hit).
You did. You’re the one who made the claim “domain expansions don’t nullify cursed techniques.” That was the starting basis for the argument but you then shifted goalposts to, “no domain expansions actually only nullify certain cursed techniques.” Which is not supported anywhere in the series at all. That’s just you spewing sewage. Why does Gojo’s limitless classify as “pushing back” against a domain? Gojo himself explained in the Jogo fight you can counter a domain with a cursed technique, why does that not classify as “pushing back” against a domain? Your arbitrary distinction makes no sense here and is not founded at all.

This is a headcanon not supported in the series.

Also why do you keep saying Gojo used red in the domain? He never did. Gojo’s never used red from his forearm, ever. Why do you keep saying this?
You're lying 😭, you are so cornered that even after I quoted myself saying limitless is nulled because it goes against the mechanism of the sure hit you insist on lying, and I said that when I started this discussion, and I still say it, any CT that will mess with the sure hit mechanism will get nulled, and Gojo said when you push back against a domain the CT will always get neutralized yet you are saying "noooo Gojo’s CT can still not get neutralized because he can resist the domain".

Also, wdym Gojo never used red? He did use red to blast Sukuna away.
Holy shi—ok stop. Read those freaking words, let’s break down what they mean and then try and understand that you’re the one twisting words around to suit your premise.

“Pushing back against a domain” what do you use to push back against a domain? Well, the most common answer in the series is a domain of some kind, usually a simple one.

“The chance of missing attacks will increase.” What attacks do they mean by this? The sure hit ones, you know, from the domain you’re trying to “push back against.” Glad we got that context out of the way.

“But it will always neutralize the cursed technique.” What will neutralize the cursed technique? The domain that you’re pushing back against so that the attacks will be less likely to hit. But at the cost of using your cursed technique, it gets neutralized totally.

Fantastic, we’ve just broken down the fact that this is yet another statement saying domain expansions nullify cursed techniques. But you wanna say this is what again?
Im not twisting anything🥱, No Gojo wasn't talking about using the simple domain, it's the same circumstances when Gojo was surrounded by a DA, it felt similar to pushing back against a domain, you just added a ******* word there, and then accused me of twisting the manga:ROFLMAO:.
Yes, the attack missing refers to the sure hit that doesn't change anything here.
Yes, the domain will neutralize the CT, dude you haven't responded to anything, the attack missing chance will increase and the CT will get neutralized by the domain what tf are you responding to, we all know this, you've missed the point, Gojo is saying "when you push back against a domain, the attack missing chance will increase but the CT will always get neutralized"
Yes actually it does because a simple domain is just an expansion of your innate domain, verbatim, it literally would have the properties of it because of that. Even you said a domain amplification with a sure hit is “just a domain expansion” and no, the reason DA can nullify a CT while a SD can’t is because it “doesn’t have the capacity” to do so, something you ASSUME domain expansions don’t have but is never said in the series anywhere. So yes, DE’s can have the same properties as SD and DA because it’s both STATED AND SHOWN they do in the series.

You know your argument is bad when the only thing making it so this “can’t” be the case is your own headcanon.
1) You just created a new concept and forced it on the story and trying to force it on me:
We all knew that SDs cant neutralize CTs because its granted/imbued with a CT, nobody ever brought up the "term capacity", just the fact that it's imbued with a CT was enough to indicate that and I've been repeating this for a while, but you just created a specific condition for DEs where they have to say "to full capacity" to defend your baseless premise, and the fact that you're still missing the point even after I repeated it multiple times show that you have nothing left other than lying about my arguments and missing the points that Im proposing.

2) We know the way DAs neutralize the technique and that requirement doesn't exist in SDs and DEs, and again DE is nowhere stated to be something that has the aspects of SDs and DAs.

3) It can't have it because we already established the multiple issues it will bring up that you didn't respond to.

Hilarious that you have yet to respond to the fact that a simple domain is literally just an expansion of your own innate domain. It’s “simple” that way and yet you mistakingly want to think that DE don’t have these same properties to them? Oh and I say DE’s don’t have that weakness because it’s stated they don’t have that weakness in the series itself. Again I know you have trouble addressing or maybe reading my arguments but you don’t need to be this bad in representing them. You’re the only one here who says DE’s “have” to have the same weakness as DA’s do, not Gege.
Okay SD is an expansion of your innate domain what's next? neutralizing CTs is a property of DAs and Gege said DAs have it because they arent imbued with CTs, unlike SDs and DEs.
Im not having any trouble you are the one whos wasting his time by repeating the same refuted shit.
Except the literal statements and feats that you have to ignore and disregard or misconstrue in order for your position to work? Huh, forgetting about those again.
There are no statements or feats, the only thing other than lying about me or dodging my arguments that you brought up was Kenny’s statement which I refuted easily while you failed to address any of my arguments.
No I’m calling your behavior clowny because you constantly try and strawman me and my words to try and pump up yourself. Like you’re doing now, that’s what I’m calling clown type behavior. Like It’s weird though that you have yet to respond to the fact that a simple domain is just an expansion of your own innate domain. So yeah they literally do share properties of a domain expansion, forget about that? Oh and the direct statements showing support for a DE doing exactly what I say it does. Which is why I can in fact my statement of a DE being able to null a CT and sure hit like a SD and DA can do respectively. But I know you wanna forget about all those because again that’s the behavior I’m calling clown like.

Like if you can’t get my argument right just say so but you don’t need to misconstrue it this badly.
You are again accusing me of the shit that you're doing over and over, you are the one who was strawmanning when you said that Im saying domains don't null anything when I, just like everyone on this thread, was arguing that just as the limitless barrier was nulled, any CT that will push back against the sure hit will get nulled, its simple, and you just wrote a huge post repeating in every paragraph that SD is your innate domain as if anybody gives a **** about that, even if DA is expanding your domain, we know the ******* reason why it can null CTs, so stop repeating that over and over when you have nothing left to say.
Gege himself used the words “can” and “can’t neutralize” cursed techniques when referring to domain abilities and he’s directly stated DE
Yes, he did and I would've agreed on that if Gege himself the one who wrote the manga, made many statements and feats that destroy this premise.
The domain neutralizes the cursed technique when you try and push back against it. That’s literally what that statement says.
And that's literally what Im proposing 😭
Any CT that will contradict or miss with the sure hit will get neutralized, which is why the limitless barrier got neutralized, it passively creates a domain around Gojo that prevents anything from touching Gojo, so when Gojo is in a domain it will push back against the domain and get neutralized, it's very simple.
You are saying that Gojo can push back and resist and use his CT though, something that he, his students, and Kenny completely denied.
Because what you’re saying doesn’t make any sense?? You’re literally saying “the sure hit nullified Gojo’s limitless because it’s a sure hit” actual circular reasoning. You’re saying I’m ignoring your claim of “Gojo gets vulnerable in the domain” but you’re failing to understanding that nobody argued otherwise. Yeah, Gojo’s limitless technique gets neutralized in a domain. The reason is because ALL cursed techniques do, not only specific ones that you arbitrarily define as “pushing back” against the domain.
Another strawman, I did explain several posts ago that within the barrier, the enemy’s domain is more potent that's why it neutralized the limitless barrier, keep twisting my stance.
And no you did argue otherwise, you are saying that Gojo can resist that and use his CT, that's what you said in this discussion.
Ok? Not only cursed techniques that affect the shirt hits property of a domain. No where is that ever stated in the series ever. That’s literally just had to HEADCANON on your part. Jogo’s statement and Kenjaku’s statement all cursed techniques get neutralized
It's not headcanon I proved it.
Like lookie here, another claim you have to prove. Please provide evidence “only cursed techniques with sure hit properties get nullified in a domain, not any other cursed technique.” Kenjaku’s statement doesn’t support this position and neither does Jogo’s because it’s stated the reason limitless is neutralized is because ALL cursed techniques get neutralized inside a domain.

So again, the burden of proof is on you. Please provide such a statement.
So again the only thing left in your bucket is repeating this and trying to falsely throw the burden of proof on me.
Please don’t reply to my responses with just pure straw man’s or misconstrues of my arguments thanks very much. It’s just bad behavior all around.
Say that to yourself.
Ok so you’re saying the sure hit affect has power nullification to only specific cursed techniques, and you’re saying this is supported by Kenjaku and Gojo clarifying his limitless technique gets neutralized in domains. But that doesn’t support your position at all because the reason it gets nullified is because all cursed techniques do, not only specific ones like you claim. So you can’t use these statements to support your argument because they fundamentally contradict you so. Please next time remember what you’re arguing about.
No, I didn't say that, I said it only nulls any CT that goes against the sure hit.
I didn't say "It's because Kenjaku or Gojo said", that's a whole different point.
Im saying that DEs don't null CTs for multiple reasons that I've already elaborated and this is the last time Im going to repeat what I say because you are just trolling, firstly DEs are imbued with CTs, secondly, its shown many times that characters can use their abilities inside DEs, wanna argue that its resistance? sure you will have to say that they are superior to Gojo’s neutral limitless because he can't do that with his neutral limitless.
3: It’s shown how his students still say that domains can pierce through Gojo’s limitless, yet nobody mentions this when Gojo used red against Sukuna, if its something normal they wouldn't have said the former, if it's not normal they would've questioned it.
4: The whole resistance thing will bring inconsistencies as Kenny says "Even the great Gojo Saturo can't avoid getting hit", Gojo’s students say the same thing, and Gojo himself says the same, but you're asking for baseless resistance and saying **** you to anyone in the series.
5: Not to mention that now we agree that DA is simply a DE on the body without imbuing it with a sure hit CT, SD is a domain where the user still has access to his CT, and DE is constructing your innate domain through cursed technique while closing it with a barrier, DAs neutralize the CT by providing an empty space where your enemy’s CT will flow into and get neutralized, the narrator said that if you imbued DA with a sure hit attack, it wouldn't neutralize CTs, imbuing DA with a CT sure hit attack would make it a DE with a small range, think of it as Megumi casting his domain over a small area, it wouldn't be like SDs because SDs don't have a sure hit attack, as Kenny reacted and blocked it before, you tried to refute this point by bringing a new term that Gege doesn't use when talking on the same topic "which is neutralizing CTs" as when he talked about how SDs won't neutralize CTs because they are imbued with a CT, granted a CT, just as the same wording was enough to indicate this meaning, you cant try to hide behind the burden of proof by saying that it doesnt mean that because it needs to be as specific as I want, when the author does use the same sentence to indicate this meaning, you clearly dont know how the burden of proof works and misusing it because you have nothing left to offer.
What’s shameful is the manner in which you go about purposely trying to ignore and cherry-pick what I say in order to attempt to bolster your own arguments. That’s truly shameful behavior.
Lies.
Your position changed from “domains don’t power null cursed techniques” to “domains power null only techniques that affect the sure hit property.” This is never ever stated anywhere in the series and
You are lying about my position, I even quoted a post that I sent at the beginning but you insist on lying.
Domains don't null cursed techniques, the limitless barrier is nulled because it contradicts the domain mechanism where the attacks must hit, Gojo could've used blue and red against Jogo if he wanted to
Your position changed from "dealing with my arguments" to "lying about me and twisting my arguments"
Your argument was that domain expansions do not nullify cursed techniques. That’s what you repeatedly said throughout the conversation. So saying now that domain expansions actually do nullify cursed techniques just through the sure hit effect of a DE is literally changing your premise.
I wonder how lying is very easy for some people...
I literally have no idea what you’re talking about here so I can only assume you’re strawmanning my position once again.
You have no idea how JJK works.
Please just remember to actually address my arguments this time around. I have to repeat myself around you because you constantly misconstrue or strawman what I say, it’s pretty simple to do.
Please stop accusing people of shit that you're doing

Kenny is killing other culling game participants. Uraume is no see 🙈. I wonder what she is doing. Atleast she should fight Yuta or maki and give a big fight and die. I don't want Uraume to get clapped without any good fight.

Kashimo should assist Gojo incase if Mahogara and use his CT to one shot it and ending his character there.
Honestly, as I said, the range isn't mentioned so Im just using my headcanon here, but Gojo waited for this fight against Sukuna for a while so I don't think he will be doing this because he wants to prove that he's the strongest, and Kenny the last time was shown he was enjoying the fight lol, Uarume was sent back to the Heian era by that 200% Hollow purple and shes now having a dream where Sukuna has won and shes cooking Gojo and Yuji for the dinner.

I don't think Kashimo will help Gojo, I think he respects how Gojo is the strongest sorcerer in this era and has a scheduled fight with Sukuna, just as he doesn't want anybody to interfere with his fight against Sukuna, I don't think he will interfere in this fight

The domain is imbued with a cursed technique, the same wording that Gege uses for SDs to point out that it cant contain your opponents’ CT because its imbued with CT, so it cant neutralize, that's the same wording used here and there, which is supported by the fact this is what the word means as we've established, which is supported by the fact that the sure hit attacks inside the domain don't need to move a distance as they are already there and they activate on the target immediately.
That is not what it says whatsoever. Once again, you’re misconstruing the words. All Gege said in regards to simple domains were that they “are used to neutralized barriers imbued with a cursed technique to nullify the guaranteed hit.” Gege never said “simple domains can’t nullify CT’s because it’s imbued with a cursed technique.” Once again you demonstrate a mind instruction of the words used. So actually nothing supports your argument here.
Im not running away and I don't need to bring a very specific sentence to remove the burden of proof as I already proved everything, stop hiding behind that and bring an actual argument.
Actually you do need to bring evidence like that to remove the burden of proof, or else you are running away. You did not prove anything in regards to domain expansions, only demonstrated a misconstruction of the words used in the series. Stop trying to deflect and actually prove your burden of proof.
We've already used 2 dictionaries and proved that "imbue with something" means "filled and saturated" which is the same wording that Gege uses to indicate the same thing, DEs are no exception as the author is one, SDs are imbued with a CT, so it cant neutralize CTs, DEs are imbued with CT so it cant neutralize CTs, but you are trying to force a situation where the author must use a different wording for this thing or his words are useless, then try to hide behind that and accuse people and try to make the burden of proof on them.
We’ve already used two dictionaries to show that the word imbued doesn’t exclusively mean “filled or saturated with” hell Oxford puts “permeated with” as the more consistent usage, but again you completely ignored the argument I gave you which is that “filled” doesn’t equate to “at capacity” like you’re trying to say. Nobody disputes that DE’s are imbued with a person’s CT but the thing that is in dispute is that a DE doesn’t have capacity to neutralize another person’s cursed technique. I’m not forcing anything, you’re the one trying to force a weakness of one thing into another despite it being directly contradicted in the series itself. Again can you prove “imbued” means “doesn’t have capacity for” in the case of domain expansions or not?

The funnies part about all this was that you were literally trying to criticize me earlier for saying “because a SD has this that means a DE has that too” but your whole argument hinges on “because a simple domain has this weakness that means a domain expansion has it too.”

So which is it? Do you take issue with the logic used or not? Because you sure were taking issue with it a moment earlier 😂
I did it multiple times.
You have failed to multiple times now.
Im not cherry-picking anything, infinity has a passive part which is the barrier, Gojo’s students themselves said it will get pierced by domains, and Gojo himself confirmed that against Jogo, Kenny himself stated that the great Gojo can't avoid being hit, so it's pretty obvious Gojo cant use his barrier
Here’s the cherry-picking part, the REASON Gojo’s infinity gets pierced is because ALL CURSED TECHNIQUES get nullified when in a domain.
while we know other characters did use their CTs which should mean Charles, for example, has a CT that's superior to the neutral limitless, aka the limitless barrier, now prove that Gojo can use the barrier when he, his students and Kenny said he can't.
No it doesn’t, because Gojo himself used his CT while inside a domain. Neutral infinity is part of Gojo’s cursed technique, so no it wouldn’t. Gojo can still activate his cursed technique inside a domain as is both stated and shown in the series, Unless Gojo decides to counteract that domain with his own CT, something he stated he could do, he’d get hit though. Because a domain neutralizes all cursed techniques just like Kenny said. So no inconsistency here.
Yes, it does, in that context, Reggie got his by TS, so the author started to explain why that did happen, Megumi’s domain is irrelevant to that, the author only mentioned the domain in that context when he talked about how it doesn't have a sure hit attack because it doesn't have a barrier because that's what is relevant to the context (Reggie got hit).
It can’t be irrelevant to that if the reason Reggie got hit by TS was because of the domain expansion in the first place. Holy crap read the damn words you’re typing, domain expansions literally in no way can be irrelevant to this context here because the explanation is specifically for why Reggie got hit by said domain expansion in the first place.
You're lying 😭,
This you? Next time keep track of your own words before saying wrong things like that.
you are so cornered that even after I quoted myself saying limitless is nulled because it goes against the mechanism of the sure hit you insist on lying, and I said that when I started this discussion, and I still say it, any CT that will mess with the sure hit mechanism will get nulled, and Gojo said when you push back against a domain the CT will always get neutralized yet you are saying "noooo Gojo’s CT can still not get neutralized because he can resist the domain".
and yeah that statement boils down to “only specific cursed techniques get nullified by domain expansions.” A statement you have yet to prove in the series. You’re only going “this is how it works in my head so it must be how it works in the series.”
Also, wdym Gojo never used red? He did use red to blast Sukuna away.
I’m talking about Jogo, you kept saying Gojo used red inside of Jogo’s domain to block the hit. Where was that ever shown or indicated, red doesn’t even come out of Gojo’s forearm.
Im not twisting anything🥱, No Gojo wasn't talking about using the simple domain, it's the same circumstances when Gojo was surrounded by a DA, it felt similar to pushing back against a domain, you just added a ******* word there, and then accused me of twisting the manga:ROFLMAO:.
He’s talking about pushing back domains in general and the most common way we see that being done is a simple domain. That means simple domains are included, it’s so wierd that you wanna desperately try to not include simple domains in Gojo’s explanations despite them being the most go to used thing in pushing back other domains.
Yes, the attack missing refers to the sure hit that doesn't change anything here.
Yes, the domain will neutralize the CT, dude you haven't responded to anything, the attack missing chance will increase and the CT will get neutralized by the domain what tf are you responding to, we all know this, you've missed the point, Gojo is saying "when you push back against a domain, the attack missing chance will increase but the CT will always get neutralized"
It literally does because when it says “pushing back against a domain” we know we’re talking about a domain expansion with a sure hit to it. “Pushing back” refers to the maneuvers you use to counteract a domain. But you completely ignored the next statement in context to this one where when it says “but the CT will always get neutralized” in in reference to the DOMAIN EXPANSION neutralizing the cursed technique. Not only “specific CT’s that push against the domain,” like you claim, no ALL of them would get nullified even if you were using other measures since there’s more than one way of pushing back against a domain expansion. Or did you somehow forget??
1) You just created a new concept and forced it on the story and trying to force it on me:
What new concept dude are you high?? You think simple domains are a new concept to the story in pushing back against other domains lmfao.
We all knew that SDs cant neutralize CTs because its granted/imbued with a CT,
Where does it even say that in the series. All I see is you misconstruing what was stated once again. It doesn’t say anything like that about simple domains.
nobody ever brought up the "term capacity", just the fact that it's imbued with a CT was enough to indicate that and I've been repeating this for a while, but you just created a specific condition for DEs where they have to say "to full capacity" to defend your baseless premise, and the fact that you're still missing the point even after I repeated it multiple times show that you have nothing left other than lying about my arguments and missing the points that Im proposing.
Literally the very panel of Jogo and Hanami using their DA on Gojo says the reason they didn’t imbue their CT’s in the DA is to “leave capacity to neutralize Gojo’s cursed technique.” Which means that if a DA does have a sure hit to it, then it “doesn’t have capacity” to neutralize an opponents cursed technique. The fact that you call this statement a “baseless premise” by me shows you haven’t been keeping up with the conversation at all.
2) We know the way DAs neutralize the technique and that requirement doesn't exist in SDs and DEs, and again DE is nowhere stated to be something that has the aspects of SDs and DAs.
See how you contradict yourself right here? You say “nowhere is it stated that DE’s have aspects to SD’s….” When literally above you were talking about how both domain expansions and simple domains both have cursed techniques imbued in them and therefore cannot neutralize CT’s because they share that aspect with one another. So which is it? Do DE’s share properties to SD or is it only when it suits your argument do you want it to be that way.

Holy hell I can’t believe you typed that without realizing how badly you were contradicting yourself. So funny ☠️
3) It can't have it because we already established the multiple issues it will bring up that you didn't respond to.
There are no issues you’re the one who’s artificially creating those issues something you have yet to respond to.
Okay SD is an expansion of your innate domain what's next? neutralizing CTs is a property of DAs and Gege said DAs have it because they arent imbued with CTs, unlike SDs and DEs.
Why can’t it be a property of domain expansions as well? Nothing in the series says it can’t besides your own headcanon of course. Gege said that DA’s have to “leave capacity” in order to neutralize a cursed technique but nothing in the series ever stated domain expansions “don’t have the capacity” to neutralize a cursed technique like domain amplifications do

Oh yeah, because you don’t like it that way so it can’t be that way to you.
Im not having any trouble you are the one whos wasting his time by repeating the same refuted shit.
You have yet to remove your burden of proof and in fact constantly contradict yourself with what you say. That’s the reason you’re having trouble here.
There are no statements or feats, the only thing other than lying about me or dodging my arguments that you brought up was Kenny’s statement which I refuted easily while you failed to address any of my arguments.
The feat of Gojo’s infinity being neutralized and the feat of Mechamaru being unable to move his giant robot anymore due to being inside a domain. Why do you think it suddenly stopped moving despite Mahito being unable to touch his real body while inside the robot? Could it be that Mahito’s DE nullified Mechamaru’s cursed technique and that’s the reason why? You know…like he stated two seconds after??

Oh but no please keep continuing to lie and say there are no statements or feats in support of my position. Really go ahead.
You are again accusing me of the shit that you're doing over and over, you are the one who was strawmanning when you said that Im saying domains don't null anything when I, just like everyone on this thread, was arguing that just as the limitless barrier was nulled, any CT that will push back against the sure hit will get nulled,
You literally did but anyways this statement you’re making right here is complete headcanon and I’ve already explained why. It’s never stated anywhere that they’re only neutralizing the CT’s that affect the sure hit of a domain, it’s only ever states the domain is nullifying all cursed techniques in general. What you’re saying here is pure fanfic.

It becomes further fanfiction when you have to openly spew completely false facts in order to justify your argument such as “infinity being a domain” lmfaoo.
its simple, and you just wrote a huge post repeating in every paragraph that SD is your innate domain as if anybody gives a **** about that, even if DA is expanding your domain, we know the ******* reason why it can null CTs, so stop repeating that over and over when you have nothing left to say.
The hilarious part here is that the reason I brought that up about SD’s was because you were saying that nothing says a DE shares the same properties as a simple domain, but here you are directly claiming DE’s share the same properties as SD’s which leads them to being unable to neutralize CT’s just like simple domains. And when I bring up your inconsistency on the matter you just choose to ignore it. So here you are repeating yourself over and over again because of it.
Yes, he did and I would've agreed on that if Gege himself the one who wrote the manga, made many statements and feats that destroy this premise.
You mean all the statements and feats of Gojo’s limitless being neutralized, Kenjaku’s statement, Gojo’s other statement, Mechamaru’s CT being neutralized in Mahito’s domain. You know, all those instances Gege wrote that completely destroy your premise lmfao.
And that's literally what Im proposing 😭
Any CT that will contradict or miss with the sure hit will get neutralized, which is why the limitless barrier got neutralized,
Nothing in the series ever says this and is directly contradicted multiple times. Gojo being vulnerable because of a domain expansion is simply due to the domain expansion neutralizing all cursed techniques, not only specific ones that go against the sure hit property of a domain expansion.
it passively creates a domain around Gojo that prevents anything from touching Gojo,
A domain??? You think infinity created a domain around you?? Where in the hell was that ever stated in the series ever? Infinity isn’t a “domain” it’s a cursed technique. You’re lying when you say it’s a domain, the thing around Gojo is the infinity he’s brought into reality. Not a barriers domain.

And you continue to keep trying to gymnastics your way out of
so when Gojo is in a domain it will push back against the domain and get neutralized, it's very simple.
You are saying that Gojo can push back and resist and use his CT though, something that he, his students, and Kenny completely denied.
You’re lying when you say Gojo is in a domain. Infinity is not a domain, it’s a cursed technique. Nobody ever denied him being able to use cursed techniques in a domain either, Gojo literally established as much in the opening fight against Jogo what the hell are you talking about. You can’t even use Kenny’s words here to support your argument because then you’d be cherry picking once again since Kenny clearly states the reason Gojo gets vulnerable is because ALL cursed techniques get nullified inside a domain.
Another strawman, I did explain several posts ago that within the barrier, the enemy’s domain is more potent that's why it neutralized the limitless barrier, keep twisting my stance.
Actually no you’ve only continued to dig your home deeper in ignorance in trying to claim the infinity is “a domain pushing back against another domain” and that’s why the it got neutralized instead of the on panel stated reason in that domain expansions just naturally nullify a cursed technique in general, not just “a domain.”
And no you did argue otherwise, you are saying that Gojo can resist that and use his CT, that's what you said in this discussion.
Yeah, because he literally does. Red is his cursed technique. So is neutral infinity, you trying to lie and say infinity is a “domain that’s pushing back against another domain” is not only completely unfounded but demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the series on your part.
It's not headcanon I proved it.
You have not. You have only brought more hilariously wrong statements such as Gojo’s neutral limitless being a domain instead of simply his cursed technique.
No, I didn't say that, I said it only nulls any CT that goes against the sure hit.
That’s literally what I said you stated. You’re saying it’s only specific cursed techniques a domain expansion nullifies, not all of them. You don’t need to be so trigger happy with the no button.
I didn't say "It's because Kenjaku or Gojo said", that's a whole different point.
Im saying that DEs don't null CTs for multiple reasons that I've already elaborated and this is the last time Im going to repeat what I say because you are just trolling, firstly DEs are imbued with CTs,
Let’s see how these reasonings stack up:

DE’s being imbued with CT’s doesn’t mean they can’t neutralize another person’s CT. You’re the one who made a big fuss of saying because one thing happens in a SD doesn’t mean it can happen to a DE. So your own logic disputes point number 1.
secondly, its shown many times that characters can use their abilities inside DEs, wanna argue that its resistance? sure you will have to say that they are superior to Gojo’s neutral limitless because he can't do that with his neutral limitless.
No, I don’t actually. Gojo being able to use his cursed technique inside a domain means he can use infinity inside a domain as well. Red, blue, and infinity are all part of his cursed technique. Infinity isn’t a separate “domain” like you’re trying to claim so Gojo being able to use his cursed technique inside the domain, something he both says and does, means he can use infinity inside it as well.

Gojo is also teaching Yuji here in this instance or did you forget? So maybe it’d be beneficial to teach him all the application for his domain expansions work? In that they neutralize a cursed technique, just maybe huh.
3: It’s shown how his students still say that domains can pierce through Gojo’s limitless, yet nobody mentions this when Gojo used red against Sukuna, if its something normal they wouldn't have said the former, if it's not normal they would've questioned it.
You understand red is a part of his limitless technique right? It’s all part of his cursed technique? And why wouldn’t they say the former? It’s true, a domain can pierce through Gojo’s neutral infinity
4: The whole resistance thing will bring inconsistencies as Kenny says "Even the great Gojo Saturo can't avoid getting hit", Gojo’s students say the same thing, and Gojo himself says the same, but you're asking for baseless resistance and saying **** you to anyone in the series.
Yeah because Kenny says “ALL cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain” nice cherry-pick there in picking and choosing which statements you want to keep and which statements you want to disregard from Kenny all from the same page no less. It also doesn’t bring in any inconstancies because Gojo himself clarified one Of the ways to counter a domain was to use your cursed technique, so yeah, unless Gojo tries to counter the domain “even Satoru Gojo cannot avoid being hit” because the domain neutralizes all cursed techniques. So there’s no inconsistency here unless you somehow believe Gojo can’t counter a domain in any way.
5: Not to mention that now we agree that DA is simply a DE on the body without imbuing it with a sure hit CT, SD is a domain where the user still has access to his CT, and DE is constructing your innate domain through cursed technique while closing it with a barrier, DAs neutralize the CT by providing an empty space where your enemy’s CT will flow into and get neutralized, the narrator said that if you imbued DA with a sure hit attack, it wouldn't neutralize CTs,
Because it didn’t have capacity to do so. Literally your own link says as much that the reason they didn’t imbue a CT into it is to free up capacity to neutralize Gojo’s. Now where does it state DE’s don’t have capacity to do so either like you’re trying to claim.
imbuing DA with a CT sure hit attack would make it a DE with a small range,
Not it wouldn’t actually because DA’s don’t have a barrier to them at all. I never agreed with you in anything in relation to that I was just stating what you were saying about a DA to show the inconsistency in the points you were making. But nice job, you just demonstrated a lack of understanding on DE and DA, again.
think of it as Megumi casting his domain over a small area, it wouldn't be like SDs because SDs don't have a sure hit attack, as Kenny reacted and blocked it before,
This doesn’t even make any sense? She hit him, just because he blocked it didn’t mean she didn’t. Gojo also reacted to and blocked an attack from Jogo’s domain, does that somehow mean DE’s don’t have sure hits to them either??
you tried to refute this point by bringing a new term that Gege doesn't use when talking on the same topic "which is neutralizing CTs" as when he talked about how SDs won't neutralize CTs because they are imbued with a CT, granted a CT, just as the same wording was enough to indicate this meaning, you cant try to hide behind the burden of proof by saying that it doesnt mean that because it needs to be as specific as I want, when the author does use the same sentence to indicate this meaning, you clearly dont know how the burden of proof works and misusing it because you have nothing left to offer.
What new term did it bring up or is this more lies on your part? All I’ve said was “having capacity for” something that’s stated in the very link you provided. Just goes to show you’re not reading the manga pages you provide. He also never said SD’s can’t neutralize CT’s “because they’re imbued with CT’s,” that’s more lies on your part. You can try to run away and hide but the burden of proof always follows so please provide such evidence
You are lying about my position, I even quoted a post that I sent at the beginning but you insist on lying.

Your position changed from "dealing with my arguments" to "lying about me and twisting my arguments"
It’s really interesting to just see someone claim “lies” and then not identify what’s being lied about to them. What statements, you mean the fact that you literally did openly state domain expansions don’t null cursed techniques? You couldn’t mean that because then you’d be lying here once again /s
I wonder how lying is very easy for some people...
I’m sure you would know very well.
You have no idea how JJK works.
This is coming from the individual trying to call Gojo’s infinity a “domain” in order to run away from trying to prove the headcanon you claimed.
Please stop accusing people of shit that you're doing
See the difference is when I say you’re strawmanning me I identify exactly what statements you’re misconstruing from me, when you claim in strawmanning you, you just claim I do and leave it at that. Projection doesnt need to be done by you.

Even if you disregard everything else, Kenjaku's statement should not take precedent when what we are shown throughout the series is heavily inconsistent with Domain Expansions supposedly neutralising all Cursed Techniques, at least in the sense of directly nullifying those techniques.

Now to hit the final nail in this coffin that's been buried in the Kola Borehole... Onto the Gojo vs Sukuna fight.

• Kusakabe (who has demonstrated extensive knowledge around Barrier Techniques) brings up the fact that Gojo can't use Instantaneous Movement to escape Malevolent Shrine as it requires his Limitless technique, not because his technique is neutralised in Sukuna's DE but because Gojo was suffering from a CT burnout after Infinite Void was broken. Keep in mind, Kusakabe was the one who brought up Gojo's teleportation in response to Hakari suggesting Gojo could escape Malevolent Shrine's radius.
  • Gojo uses Reversed Cursed Technique to restore his burnt out Limitless technique and then uses CT Reversal Red all within Sukuna's DE.
  • Then when Sukuna finally summons Mahoraga, its wheel clicks inside of Infinite Void indicating it's adapted, and it breaks Gojo's DE with Gojo surprised that Mahoraga had already adapted to Infinite Void. At this point, Malevolent Shrine is gone so Infinite Void's automatic sure-hit effect is in full swing yet Mahoraga is still able to use its adaptation technique inside of a Domain Expansion. That's 3 instances of Mahoraga using its technique inside of a Domain Expansion, and 2 from Sukuna using Ten Shadows to summon Mahoraga inside of one

Now that DE's directly nullifying Cursed Techniques has been thoroughly disproven, it's more likely that Kenjaku's statement was referring to a Domain Expansion's ability to always land a guaranteed hit regardless of whatever CT the target has especially since he brings up the fact that even Gojo's Limitless can't stop the sure-hit effect of DE on the very next line thereby "neutralising" the CT in that sense as the target's CT is useless defensively (due to the sure-hit effect) and offensively (as demonstrated during the Dagon fight where Death Swarm overwhelmed Naobito and Nanami until the sure-hit effect was cancelled by Megumi expanding his own Domain).

Now onto how Kokichi neutralised Mahito's Idle Transfiguration. In the Official Fanbook, Gege says "The inside of the body is like a domain, so you'd have to rip it open to enter it like what happened with Fushiguro." under Hanami's profile when asked about if Hanami could materialise his tree branches inside of someone's body. Kenjaku in Chapter 82 says that "The word "Simple" is misleading... If another Domain is activated inside a Domain, even the caster of the first Domain, Mahito, will be vulnerable." so what really happened was that Kokichi used tubes storing the Simple Domain technique to rip into Mahito's body to allow him to access Mahito's Innate Domain and then activated the Simple Domain to hit Mahito's soul (thereby bypassing Mahito's usage of Idle Transfiguration, "neutralising" it). We've seen Simple Domain being deployed offensively by both Miwa and Kusakabe, Kokichi took that principle and applied it during his fight with Mahito to bypass Idle Transfiguration defending his soul.

Last edited:
its been 3 days since I asked about layering powernull lmao
so, only through domain amplification be using straight forward as power null? (tho the mechanic behind it is really weird, as idk if it can be use for layering)

Yeah at this point I give up on waiting for a proper argument, anyways
That is not what it says whatsoever. Once again, you’re misconstruing the words. All Gege said in regards to simple domains were that they “are used to neutralized barriers imbued with a cursed technique to nullify the guaranteed hit.” Gege never said “simple domains can’t nullify CT’s because it’s imbued with a cursed technique.” Once again you demonstrate a mind instruction of the words used. So actually nothing supports your argument here.
I can't see how that supports your case when words that imply much fewer things were used to indicate that there is no capacity, such as granting the CT to the domain.
Actually you do need to bring evidence like that to remove the burden of proof, or else you are running away. You did not prove anything in regards to domain expansions, only demonstrated a misconstruction of the words used in the series. Stop trying to deflect and actually prove your burden of proof.
I don't need to prove anything, you can keep screaming that all day but at the end of the day you cant choose what to bring and what not, I've proven that DEs are filled and saturated with CTs to the point that the CT doesn't need to move as its everywhere and activates on the targets immediately.
We’ve already used two dictionaries to show that the word imbued doesn’t exclusively mean “filled or saturated with” hell Oxford puts “permeated with” as the more consistent usage, but again you completely ignored the argument I gave you which is that “filled” doesn’t equate to “at capacity” like you’re trying to say. Nobody disputes that DE’s are imbued with a person’s CT but the thing that is in dispute is that a DE doesn’t have capacity to neutralize another person’s cursed technique.
1) Lies after lies, Oxford,

2) Filled and saturated does mean that, if you fill a bottle with water, you cant add other liquids to it.

3) DEs don't null CTs by neutralizing them with free capacity, they neutralize them with the effect of sure-hit attacks, it's the reason Sukuna had to use DA again when the sure-hit attacks overlapped and canceled each other to pierce through Gojo’s limitless, its also blatantly stated here as its because the sure-hit pierces through the limitless, so it's not done by pouring the technique into an empty space and thus neutralizing it, that's some headcanon that you've created to link the neutralizing aspect of DAs to DEs.

4) Even using "permeated with" it still means spread through every part of it, that's basically the same meaning that Im trying to use lol, you are just wasting your time atm at this point because you fail deeper every time you try to respond to it.
The funnies part about all this was that you were literally trying to criticize me earlier for saying “because a SD has this that means a DE has that too” but your whole argument hinges on “because a simple domain has this weakness that means a domain expansion has it too.”
I did criticize you for that because you were criticizing me when I brought up this weakness, so Im not sure wtf are you doing atm other than copying what I say and accusing me of what you're doing, to quote myself earlier:
Let's continue
Here’s the cherry-picking part, the REASON Gojo’s infinity gets pierced is because ALL CURSED TECHNIQUES get nullified when in a domain.
So basically every CT is pierced through? how tf does that make any sense, "pushing back" and "getting pierced" do show that it's not to any CTs.
No it doesn’t, because Gojo himself used his CT while inside a domain. Neutral infinity is part of Gojo’s cursed technique, so no it wouldn’t. Gojo can still activate his cursed technique inside a domain as is both stated and shown in the series, Unless Gojo decides to counteract that domain with his own CT, something he stated he could do, he’d get hit though. Because a domain neutralizes all cursed techniques just like Kenny said. So no inconsistency here.
Headcanon, prove that Gojo can use his neutral limitless inside domains.
He pointed out how it's useless against Jogo and said Jogo’s attack can reach him.
Kenny said "Even Gojo cant avoid that"
His students said that Gojo’s barrier will get pierced against domains.
It can’t be irrelevant to that if the reason Reggie got hit by TS was because of the domain expansion in the first place. Holy crap read the damn words you’re typing, domain expansions literally in no way can be irrelevant to this context here because the explanation is specifically for why Reggie got hit by said domain expansion in the first place.
The context was explaining why and how Reggie got hit in the first place, it did mention the domain in that context just to explain how it doesn't have a sure hit attack but that was in Megumi’s favor other than that it's irrelevant, and that what I typed, Gege only mentioned what's relevant to the context.
This you? Next time keep track of your own words before saying wrong things like that.
At this point you are just lying, I ******* quoted a post that I sent even before that one where I literally said it nulls the barrier because it's against the sure hit effect, and just because I didn't mention that again in that post doesn't mean I changed anything, Im still saying it doesn't neutralize CTs.
Stop lying in every ******* post about this topic because I clarified this shit multiple times.
Even when you are caught lying you are still doing that purposefully, at least be honest when talking to people because the level of dishonesty is crazy.
and yeah that statement boils down to “only specific cursed techniques get nullified by domain expansions.” A statement you have yet to prove in the series. You’re only going “this is how it works in my head so it must be how it works in the series.
You are the one whos doing that and accusing me of the same thing, that's what you've been doing for multiple posts just because you cant admit that you were clearly wrong and your main arguments were shattered.
I’m talking about Jogo, you kept saying Gojo used red inside of Jogo’s domain to block the hit. Where was that ever shown or indicated, red doesn’t even come out of Gojo’s forearm.
I kept saying he used red in reference to Sukuna’s domain, I only said he might've used red inside Jogo’s domain because of how Gege literally showed that Gojo didn't just use his hand, Gojo used Jujutsu and it's drawn to be something that he used with his hand as it's referred to as B in the art that Gege drew in that same instance, so its definitely not just a forearm extension, whether its a CT or not is up in the air, but it's just worth noting that except for the very few posts in this discussion, I was referring to what he did against Sukuna as this is what I linked the moment you asked me about it, its good that you asked though so I can clear this misunderstanding of what I said.
He’s talking about pushing back domains in general and the most common way we see that being done is a simple domain. That means simple domains are included, it’s so wierd that you wanna desperately try to not include simple domains in Gojo’s explanations despite them being the most go to used thing in pushing back other domains.
This is just headcanon, Gojo was pushed by 2 DAs while he was using his limitless barrier, then he said its similar to when you push back against a domain, he's clearly not referring to SDs in that context, and there is no reason to assume that as that sentence isn't even vague its clear asf so stop trying to create a case of "equal interpretations" when that's clearly not what happened there.
It literally does because when it says “pushing back against a domain” we know we’re talking about a domain expansion with a sure hit to it. “Pushing back” refers to the maneuvers you use to counteract a domain.
Incorrect and baseless.
But you completely ignored the next statement in context to this one where when it says “but the CT will always get neutralized” in in reference to the DOMAIN EXPANSION neutralizing the cursed technique. Not only “specific CT’s that push against the domain,” like you claim, no ALL of them would get nullified even if you were using other measures since there’s more than one way of pushing back against a domain expansion. Or did you somehow forget??
Dude what? these aren't 2 separate sentences right there, it's a connected one, "it's similar to when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT" It's a ******* connected sentence where Gojo says when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT, and that happens when you "push back against a domain" if all CTs can be used to push back against the domain then sure all of them will get neutralized, and I haven't forgotten anything lol, in fact, I replied to that in my previous post:
you've missed the point, Gojo is saying "when you push back against a domain, the attack missing chance will increase but the CT will always get neutralized"
I don't have to break down each sentence into 5 sentences each time just because you don't wanna read it.
What new concept dude are you high?? You think simple domains are a new concept to the story in pushing back against other domains lmfao.
That's not what Im referring to, Im referring to the fact that you created a concept such as "filled to the full capacity" and tried to hide behind it by misusing the burden of proof by making it seem like "unless it's worded like that then it's not accepted"
Where does it even say that in the series. All I see is you misconstruing what was stated once again. It doesn’t say anything like that about simple domains
Lemme correct myself then, SDs grant a CT where there is no capacity to pour the enemy’s CT in there.
Literally the very panel of Jogo and Hanami using their DA on Gojo says the reason they didn’t imbue their CT’s in the DA is to “leave capacity to neutralize Gojo’s cursed technique.” Which means that if a DA does have a sure hit to it, then it “doesn’t have capacity” to neutralize an opponents cursed technique. The fact that you call this statement a “baseless premise” by me shows you haven’t been keeping up with the conversation at all.
Again you are missing the point, What Im trying to point out is that using the word "imbuing" was basically enough to indicate that there is no capacity which you just supported lmao, and if DE is imbued with a sure hit then it doesn't have the capacity, but you created a new thing such as "it must specifically say imbued to the full capacity when it talks about DEs", you are the one who wasn't keeping up with my posts lol lemme again quote myself:
nobody ever brought up the "term capacity", just the fact that it's imbued with a CT was enough to indicate that

See how you contradict yourself right here? You say “nowhere is it stated that DE’s have aspects to SD’s….” When literally above you were talking about how both domain expansions and simple domains both have cursed techniques imbued in them and therefore cannot neutralize CT’s because they share that aspect with one another. So which is it? Do DE’s share properties to SD or is it only when it suits your argument do you want it to be that way.

Holy hell I can’t believe you typed that without realizing how badly you were contradicting yourself. So funny ☠️
Yeah nowhere it's stated that DE has the aspects of DAs and SDs dude, it has some aspects but nowhere it's stated to have their aspects, you didn't refute anything and I didn't contradict myself, it's just that after this long discussion you have lost all your cards and now are trying to say anything just for the sake of replying, maybe you can get some rest and we can continue this anytime

You can use your CT when you are using a DE or SD, there have some similar aspects but its nowhere stated that DE has the aspects of DA and SD, Do you get it now?
There are no issues you’re the one who’s artificially creating those issues something you have yet to respond to.
I didn't artificially create anything, almost everything I pointed out I supported with panels from the manga, and in the meantime you were hiding behind a misuse of the burden of proof fallacy and creating lies about my arguments without providing anything to support your case.
Why can’t it be a property of domain expansions as well? Nothing in the series says it can’t besides your own headcanon of course. Gege said that DA’s have to “leave capacity” in order to neutralize a cursed technique but nothing in the series ever stated domain expansions “don’t have the capacity” to neutralize a cursed technique like domain amplifications do

Oh yeah, because you don’t like it that way so it can’t be that way to you.
That's not a proper argument, you need to prove that its a property of DEs, and I did bring up multiple arguments to counter that and you failed to do so, the only thing you had was Kenny’s statement which I proved to be contradicted with many statements and scenes.
You have yet to remove your burden of proof and in fact constantly contradict yourself with what you say. That’s the reason you’re having trouble here.
Yeah, we almost forgot that you need to hide behind this in every post.
The feat of Gojo’s infinity being neutralized and the feat of Mechamaru being unable to move his giant robot anymore due to being inside a domain. Why do you think it suddenly stopped moving despite Mahito being unable to touch his real body while inside the robot? Could it be that Mahito’s DE nullified Mechamaru’s cursed technique and that’s the reason why? You know…like he stated two seconds after??

Oh but no please keep continuing to lie and say there are no statements or feats in support of my position. Really go ahead.
Mechamaru’s thing is literally linked to Kenny’s statement so you've just conceded that you only have that, and btw he became unable to move because Hanami activated his sure-hit attack lmao, also what do you mean Hanami can't touch him? After using his sure hit attack Hanami literally said I do not need to touch you because you are inside my domain, It's even stated by Nanami in the earliest fights of the manga then Mecha countered by using a SD and Kenny said DEs null CTs, in reference to that scene when Hanami activated his sure hit and put Mecha down because any CT that pushes back against the sure hit will get neutralized.

Gojo’s scene, I cant believe Im going to repeat this once again, Gojo’s limitless barrier is the only thing that gets neutralized because it will get pierced by the sure hit attack, this is what his students admitted to, and when he used red nobody was surprised or anything, if that was a resistance then he should've just used his barrier, which is a thing that you didn't respond to until this point, his barrier gets pierced in any domain even against Jogo while a fodder like Charles was using his CT without any problem inside idle death gamble, that should mean Charles’ CT is superior to the neutral limitless.

yeah, nothing supports your case, except for a misuse of a statement, where that misuse is contradicted many times and doesn't fit into the story.
You literally did but anyways this statement you’re making right here is complete headcanon and I’ve already explained why. It’s never stated anywhere that they’re only neutralizing the CT’s that affect the sure hit of a domain, it’s only ever states the domain is nullifying all cursed techniques in general. What you’re saying here is pure fanfic.

It becomes further fanfiction when you have to openly spew completely false facts in order to justify your argument such as “infinity being a domain” lmfaoo.
I already proved my point and I will come to the infinity being called a domain a bit later because you repeated it after that in a separate paragraph.
The hilarious part here is that the reason I brought that up about SD’s was because you were saying that nothing says a DE shares the same properties as a simple domain, but here you are directly claiming DE’s share the same properties as SD’s which leads them to being unable to neutralize CT’s just like simple domains. And when I bring up your inconsistency on the matter you just choose to ignore it. So here you are repeating yourself over and over again because of it.
I addressed this above, and I will repeat, nowhere it's stated that DEs have the aspects of DAs and SDs, if it does have some aspects then that's cool but it's not stated to have their aspects so it should be treated as one by one thing, not an absurd general rule that DE has the aspects of both DA and SD, you cant believe to find something that you don't understand in my words just to create a contradiction out of it and keep repeating it throughout your post because you have nothing left to support your case with.
You mean all the statements and feats of Gojo’s limitless being neutralized, Kenjaku’s statement, Gojo’s other statement, Mechamaru’s CT being neutralized in Mahito’s domain. You know, all those instances Gege wrote that completely destroy your premise lmfao.
Already refuted.
Nothing in the series ever says this and is directly contradicted multiple times. Gojo being vulnerable because of a domain expansion is simply due to the domain expansion neutralizing all cursed techniques, not only specific ones that go against the sure hit property of a domain expansion.
Already refuted it, but you can't read my arguments lol.
A domain??? You think infinity created a domain around you?? Where in the hell was that ever stated in the series ever? Infinity isn’t a “domain” it’s a cursed technique. You’re lying when you say it’s a domain, the thing around Gojo is the infinity he’s brought into reality. Not a barriers domain.

And you continue to keep trying to gymnastics your way out of
Let's come to this shit, I've been waiting for this and I did say that on purpose.

YES, YOU CAN CALL THE neutral limitless as a domain just as Hakari did when Sukuna was using DA to pierce through the limitless.

So Im not lying, now I will be waiting for how you're going to twist Hakari’s statement just because you got exposed and caught accusing me of lying because you didn't read the manga.

You’re lying when you say Gojo is in a domain. Infinity is not a domain, it’s a cursed technique. Nobody ever denied him being able to use cursed techniques in a domain either, Gojo literally established as much in the opening fight against Jogo what the hell are you talking about. You can’t even use Kenny’s words here to support your argument because then you’d be cherry picking once again since Kenny clearly states the reason Gojo gets vulnerable is because ALL cursed techniques get nullified inside a domain.
Already refuted.
Actually no you’ve only continued to dig your home deeper in ignorance in trying to claim the infinity is “a domain pushing back against another domain” and that’s why the it got neutralized instead of the on panel stated reason in that domain expansions just naturally nullify a cursed technique in general, not just “a domain.”
Lies, I didn't refer to the limitless pushing back against DA as a domain pushing back against a domain, I ******* said that just like the limitless any CT that pushes back against the domain is neutralized, but even if I did refer to the limitless as a domain there then that's fine even though I didn't refer to it that way when specifically talking about this subject, to quote myself again:
you are so cornered that even after I quoted myself saying limitless is nulled because it goes against the mechanism of the sure hit you insist on lying, and I said that when I started this discussion, and I still say it, any CT that will mess with the sure hit mechanism will get nulled, and Gojo said when you push back against a domain the CT will always get neutralized yet you are saying "noooo Gojo’s CT can still not get neutralized because he can resist the domain".
Yeah, because he literally does. Red is his cursed technique. So is neutral infinity, you trying to lie and say infinity is a “domain that’s pushing back against another domain” is not only completely unfounded but demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding of the series on your part.
The burden of proof is on you to prove that he can use his neutral limitless, show us, his students said his limitless will get pierced, he said the attacks will reach, and Kenjaku specifically said "Gojo cant" which means he just cant.
You have not. You have only brought more hilariously wrong statements such as Gojo’s neutral limitless being a domain instead of simply his cursed technique.
Funny how you are repeating this shit over and over when Hakari does call it a domain because it works as a domain around Gojo.
Let’s see how these reasonings stack up:

DE’s being imbued with CT’s doesn’t mean they can’t neutralize another person’s CT. You’re the one who made a big fuss of saying because one thing happens in a SD doesn’t mean it can happen to a DE. So your own logic disputes point number 1.
Refuted.
No, I don’t actually. Gojo being able to use his cursed technique inside a domain means he can use infinity inside a domain as well. Red, blue, and infinity are all part of his cursed technique. Infinity isn’t a separate “domain” like you’re trying to claim so Gojo being able to use his cursed technique inside the domain, something he both says and does, means he can use infinity inside it as well.

Gojo is also teaching Yuji here in this instance or did you forget? So maybe it’d be beneficial to teach him all the application for his domain expansions work? In that they neutralize a cursed technique, just maybe huh.
The first part is on you to prove, Im waiting for a scan that supports Gojo being able to use his barrier inside a domain, go ahead.
the second part is again you repeating the domain thing just because you found something to use against me when I purposefully used that word just to prove that you haven't read the manga.

Gojo was lying there, Yuji carried this lie and said it in front of everyone whos watching the fight including Gojo’s number 1 disciple and the one who Gojo thinks is going to be "The second Gojo Satoru", Yuto Okkutso, and Yuta doesn't correct him, Kenjaku saying "Gojo can not do that" is also a lie
You understand red is a part of his limitless technique right? It’s all part of his cursed technique? And why wouldn’t they say the former? It’s true, a domain can pierce through Gojo’s neutral infinity
It can and he can't do anything about it, there is nothing such as resisting the sure-hit effect, its something that you created to justify your headcanon.
Yeah because Kenny says “ALL cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain” nice cherry-pick there in picking and choosing which statements you want to keep and which statements you want to disregard from Kenny all from the same page no less. It also doesn’t bring in any inconstancies because Gojo himself clarified one Of the ways to counter a domain was to use your cursed technique, so yeah, unless Gojo tries to counter the domain “even Satoru Gojo cannot avoid being hit” because the domain neutralizes all cursed techniques. So there’s no inconsistency here unless you somehow believe Gojo can’t counter a domain in any way.
Already been refuted multiple times
Because it didn’t have capacity to do so. Literally your own link says as much that the reason they didn’t imbue a CT into it is to free up capacity to neutralize Gojo’s. Now where does it state DE’s don’t have capacity to do so either like you’re trying to claim.
Yeah? everyone knows it doesn't have the capacity, in case it was "imbued" with a CT which is how DE really is, and even then DE doesn't really neutralize shit with capacity, it neutralizes as an effect of the sure hit attack, anything that pushes back against it will get canceled.
Not it wouldn’t actually because DA’s don’t have a barrier to them at all. I never agreed with you in anything in relation to that I was just stating what you were saying about a DA to show the inconsistency in the points you were making. But nice job, you just demonstrated a lack of understanding on DE and DA, again.
I don't care if you don't agree, DA is expanding your own domain but on your body, that's what Gege said in the fan book, he said if you provided a sure hit it will lose the neutralizing aspect, barriers don't null CTs that's just a headcanon, also it's funny how you try to shift the cards when I countlessly prove that you haven't read the manga, don't understand basic concepts within the JJK verse, then you start to call me with the same thing because you feel cornered and losing in this discussion, nice try though.
This doesn’t even make any sense? She hit him, just because he blocked it didn’t mean she didn’t. Gojo also reacted to and blocked an attack from Jogo’s domain, does that somehow mean DE’s don’t have sure hits to them either??
Yes, when I aim at your chest with a sure hit attack then you react and block then that's not a sure hit attack, sure hit attacks are unblockable and undodgeable as they immediately exist on the target.

And that attack that Jogo used didn't have any sure hit effect as Gege said in the Fanbook, but since you're someone who didn't even read the manga I cant blame you for not reading the Fanbook.
What new term did it bring up or is this more lies on your part? All I’ve said was “having capacity for” something that’s stated in the very link you provided. Just goes to show you’re not reading the manga pages you provide. He also never said SD’s can’t neutralize CT’s “because they’re imbued with CT’s,” that’s more lies on your part. You can try to run away and hide but the burden of proof always follows so please provide such evidence
I already explained what I mean by a new term.
It’s really interesting to just see someone claim “lies” and then not identify what’s being lied about to them. What statements, you mean the fact that you literally did openly state domain expansions don’t null cursed techniques? You couldn’t mean that because then you’d be lying here once again /s
I still openly state that, but its the fact that I also say any CT will contradict the mechanism of sure hit attacks will get nulled and I specifically mentioned the limitless in that post that I quoted before I even start talking to you, but even after I quoted that post you kept lying because you cant remain honest apparently while your arguments are getting slashed while youre incapable of preventing that because you haven't read the manga nor the Fanbook, at this point I might assume that you only watched the anime and your manga info are from review videos on youtube because that's what you are showing rn.
I’m sure you would know very well.
No I don't know how you feel.
This is coming from the individual trying to call Gojo’s infinity a “domain” in order to run away from trying to prove the headcanon you claimed.
Already responded to it, but man I can hold my laugh when you are confidently repeating this over and over :ROFLMAO: 😭 😭
See the difference is when I say you’re strawmanning me I identify exactly what statements you’re misconstruing from me, when you claim in strawmanning you, you just claim I do and leave it at that. Projection doesnt need to be done by you.
I did explain though lmao

The fact that most of my posts are quoting myself over and over or explaining whole chapters because he doesn't bother himself to read the discussion or the manga just shows how desperate he is and how he's just replying because he must reply

what really happened was that Mechamaru's Simple Domain was activated inside of Mahito's Innate Domain by stabbing through his body with the capsules which was Kokichi's way of using Simple Domain offensively to hit Mahito's soul (which is supported by that panel flashing back to when Ultimate Mechamaru stabbed Mahito in the arm)
And Mahito didn't really null Mecha's CT just by expanding his domain, Mecha couldn't move when Mahito activated his sure hit attack, if Mecha's CT can make him move or act, it will get neutralized because of how Mahito's sure hit ***** up the soul.
what this would do is make ct use ineffective due to the sure hit targeting the ct or completely making ct use "ineffective".
This could work too

Dawg, what are y'all arguing about so much these last few days?
Does a domain expansion nullify all cursed techniques once activated or does it only nullify CTs that push back against it/contradicts the sure hit effect?
For example does it cancel the limitless completely or it just cancel the barrier because it goes against the effects of the sure hit attacks?

Just think de "neutralize" isn't meant as "negate" or "nullify" it is likely referring to the actual definition of neutralize which is
"render (something) ineffective or harmless by applying an opposite force or effect" so what this would do is make ct use ineffective due to the sure hit targeting the ct or completely making ct use "ineffective".
so.... how would this apply in a vs thread?

Didn't think of it till now, but since Yuta was able to detect a discrepancy of less than 0.01 seconds between Domains in the most recent chapters, we could scale reaction speeds for character's of Yuta's tier to 0.009 at the very least. Though it wouldn't be unreasonable to use high-ends of 0.001 seconds. That'd make feats of blitzing those high tiers a tad more impressive (Particularly Hollow Purple crossing a bit over a Kilometer before Sukuna noticed it and could prepare himself to block it).

(Particularly Hollow Purple crossing a bit over a Kilometer before Sukuna noticed it and could prepare himself to block it).
It was because of Ijichi barrier that Sukuna wasn't able to sense Hollow Purple before seeing it right infront of him using his own eyes.

jjk_223_015.png

It was because of Ijichi barrier that Sukuna wasn't able to sense Hollow Purple before seeing it right infront of him using his own eyes.

jjk_223_015.png
That's referring to him sensing it, not being able to react to it. Of course if he sensed it as Gojo charged it up, he could've prepared far in advance. The point was it moved most of the distance between them before Sukuna could even perceive it and put his hands up to block it.

Didn't think of it till now, but since Yuta was able to detect a discrepancy of less than 0.01 seconds between Domains in the most recent chapters, we could scale reaction speeds for character's of Yuta's tier to 0.009 at the very least. Though it wouldn't be unreasonable to use high-ends of 0.001 seconds. That'd make feats of blitzing those high tiers a tad more impressive (Particularly Hollow Purple crossing a bit over a Kilometer before Sukuna noticed it and could prepare himself to block it).
Uhhh it would literally only account for god tiers tbf. I doubt we’re getting any new characters and I doubt we’re gonna see people like Maki or Kashimo getting blitzed. Plus the feat would need to be damn near impressive as the feats Gojo or Sukuna showed already. I’m forgetting the reaction page but whatever 0.009 is in reaction helps for consistency overall

^ Closest we are going to get:
0216-017.png
0216-018.png

Then again, it can create a consistency issue with Yuta's speed since it puts his speed significantly below Maki and currently Yuji (unless Yuta has a secret technique where he physically boosts himself with Rika).

Uhhh it would literally only account for god tiers tbf. I doubt we’re getting any new characters and I doubt we’re gonna see people like Maki or Kashimo getting blitzed. Plus the feat would need to be damn near impressive as the feats Gojo or Sukuna showed already. I’m forgetting the reaction page but whatever 0.009 is in reaction helps for consistency overall
I'm aware. But I think it's still worth noting for the god tiers. So if one ever gets blitzed we could use a value higher than the 0.01 figure that we used for people who scale to Todo (Who can react in 0.01 seconds as I mentioned earlier). And it's only subsonic perception. Just to show the difference it makes. Let's assume someone was blitzed over a distance of 2 meters.

2/0.01 = 200 m/s
2/0.009 = 222.222 m/s

To take it further, we'll use 0.001

2/0.001 = 2000 m/s

0216-017.png
0216-018.png

Then again, it can create a consistency issue with Yuta's speed since it puts his speed significantly below Maki and currently Yuji (unless Yuta has a secret technique where he physically boosts himself with Rika).
Sukuna power was held back when Yuji and maki fought him *

0216-017.png
0216-018.png

I haven't read that far. But if that person would scale to the at least 0.009 value, it'd prolly be worth calc'ing that. The distance looks to be a few meters. If so, it could net supersonic results. Doesn't hurt to have a supportive feat methinks (A 0.001 high-end would likely make it Hypersonic).

Back