• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

homing attack which doesn't exist until it hit the target, furthermore it will always hit the opponent regardless the distance
I think it should get infinite attack speed like Lille (Bleach) it doesn't scale to anyone but DE attack speed should be infinite as in hax

I think it should get infinite attack speed like Lille (Bleach) it doesn't scale to anyone but DE attack speed should be infinite as in hax
I don't think that's Infinite attack speed tbf. It doesn't travel any distance. It spawns already on the person from what I recall. So it'd be more like teleporting or rather creating something already on someone. The outcome would look virtually identical.

I don't think that's Infinite attack speed tbf. It doesn't travel any distance. It spawns already on the person from what I recall. So it'd be more like teleporting or rather creating something already on someone. The outcome would look virtually identical.
It doesn't need to travel infinite distance it's very similar to this one

Speed: At least Sub-Relativistic+ (Liltotto Lamperd believed the Elite Sternritter to be "unrivaled" implying she believes them greater than herself[14]) with likely Infinite attack speed with “The X-Axis” (Lille's Schrift doesn't release a projectile or an object of quantifiable speed, rather it’s just a “penetrating force” which punches through “everything between the muzzle of Lille’s weapon and his target”[15]. Causing something like the “concept” of dodging to be incapable of interfering with the speed of Lille’s “The X-Axis”[16]. However this ability has a limited when it comes to its range, it doesn’t/can’t travel an infinite distance, rather it can only travel the known, effective range of Lille’s Schrift, instantaneously)

Didn't think of it till now, but since Yuta was able to detect a discrepancy of less than 0.01 seconds between Domains in the most recent chapters, we could scale reaction speeds for character's of Yuta's tier to 0.009 at the very least. Though it wouldn't be unreasonable to use high-ends of 0.001 seconds. That'd make feats of blitzing those high tiers a tad more impressive (Particularly Hollow Purple crossing a bit over a Kilometer before Sukuna noticed it and could prepare himself to block it).
Kenjaku has feats for reacting and activating his CT to Yuki Black hole doesn't that atleast upscales God tiers speed feat?

It doesn't need to travel infinite distance it's very similar to this one

It seems like from the description that it just instantly penetrates through a certain distance. Which would be infinite speed as it's crossing finite distance in 0 time. This is more like spawning hax since the Domain spawns the attacks into existence on the target. It would be like teleporting a bomb or attack into your target. That's not infinite speed.

It seems like from the description that it just instantly penetrates through a certain distance. Which would be infinite speed as it's crossing finite distance in 0 time. This is more like spawning hax since the Domain spawns the attacks into existence on the target. It would be like teleporting a bomb or attack into your target. That's not infinite speed.
Yeah but same thing happens here right character can't dodge attacks and no one so far Dodged any Domain homing attacks.

Can't we use Gojo infinity as an argument?

Kenjaku has feats for reacting and activating his CT to Yuki Black hole doesn't that atleast upscales God tiers speed feat?
I never really considered that tbh. Not even light can escape a Black Hole, so if you assume things are sucked in at light speed, you could hypothetically calc the distance between Kenjaku and the Black Hole. Time = Distance / Speed.

You'd prolly get relativistic results. Problem is I'm pretty sure from what I've seen Kenjaku holds himself in place for a few moments before activating his anti-gravity technique or whatever (I haven't read that far, so excuse me for not knowing the specifics).

Fortunately, I helped Arkenis with blogging a feat regarding their distance from the Black Hole.

0.844/299792458 = 2.81528096e-9 seconds = FTL Reactions.

About 280x faster than the reactions I calc'd for Gojo here. Make of that what you will.

However, no, we can't use these reactions for calcs under ANY circumstances. As that is calc-stacking going by vs wiki standards. Which is kinda weird to think. Like, in a case where someone had valid FTL reactions, you couldn't use that to get speed despite reactions being unchanging. You'd just have to use a way different reaction time. Unless of course a character has a stated reaction speed, in which case it's fine. You're also allowed to assume character's who have stated speeds have reaction times that correlate to their speed (I.e. someone stated to have supersonic speeds can be assumed to have supersonic reactions in calcs IIRC).

Yeah but same thing happens here right character can't dodge attacks and no one so far Dodged any Domain homing attacks.

Can't we use Gojo infinity as an argument?
No, it doesn't tho. One creates an attack on a person. One travels finite distance in 0 seconds. The latter can be reacted to if the person shot at his infinite speed. The former can't since the attack only starts to exist once it's on the person.

He pointed out how it's useless against Jogo and said Jogo’s attack can reach him.
Kenny said "Even Gojo cant avoid that"
His students said that Gojo’s barrier will get pierced against domains.
Adding onto this, since the barrier of a Domain Expansion is imbued with the user's CT, using Infinity is pointless since the space Gojo uses to create his Infinity would also be imbued with his opponent's CT when he is inside of a Domain, thereby removing the untouchable effect of Infinity

Last edited:
I never really considered that tbh. Not even light can escape a Black Hole, so if you assume things are sucked in at light speed, you could hypothetically calc the distance between Kenjaku and the Black Hole. Time = Distance / Speed.

You'd prolly get relativistic results. Problem is I'm pretty sure from what I've seen Kenjaku holds himself in place for a few moments before activating his anti-gravity technique or whatever (I haven't read that far, so excuse me for not knowing the specifics).

Fortunately, I helped Arkenis with blogging a feat regarding their distance from the Black Hole.

0.844/299792458 = 2.81528096e-9 seconds = FTL Reactions.

About 280x faster than the reactions I calc'd for Gojo here. Make of that what you will.

However, no, we can't use these reactions for calcs under ANY circumstances. As that is calc-stacking going by vs wiki standards. Which is kinda weird to think. Like, in a case where someone had valid FTL reactions, you couldn't use that to get speed despite reactions being unchanging. You'd just have to use a way different reaction time. Unless of course a character has a stated reaction speed, in which case it's fine. You're also allowed to assume character's who have stated speeds have reaction times that correlate to their speed (I.e. someone stated to have supersonic speeds can be assumed to have supersonic reactions in calcs IIRC).
Which chapter are you currently at ?

Having to wait 3 months for a volume release to read 9-10 chapters would kill me, being stuck 4 volumes behind with Viz's releases would be even worse 😭

Not reading Gojo vs Sukuna because you're waiting the physical copy is insane, how can you even hold yourself, probably when that volume is released, the JJK manga will probably be done lol

Gojo vs Sukuna physicals won't be out until December this year (Volume 25 will likely end on chapter 228) then you gotta wait another year for Viz's releases to catch up, I'd just switch to digital at that point

I can't see how that supports your case when words that imply much fewer things were used to indicate that there is no capacity, such as granting the CT to the domain.
This supports my argument because Kusakabe’s statement was only in reference to a simple domain, but he never ever conflated that weakness onto domain expansions like you’re claiming. What’s what’s headcanon here. Nothing in this statement says that granting a CT to a domain expansion leaves no capacity to neutralize another person’s CT.
I don't need to prove anything, you can keep screaming that all day but at the end of the day you cant choose what to bring and what not, I've proven that DEs are filled and saturated with CTs to the point that the CT doesn't need to move as its everywhere and activates on the targets immediately.
Yes you do. When you make a statement it is incumbent upon you to prove it. You can whine and cry about it all you like but that still doesn’t remove your obligations of making a positive statement that you must provoked proof for. You prove that DE’s are filled with CT but you never once proved that DE’s don’t have the capacity to neutralize another person’s CT, you are only assuming that because it’s imbued with a CT therefore it can’t neutralize another person’s cursed technique when that notion has literally been directly contradicted in the series.
1) Lies after lies, Oxford,
Yeah here’s Oxford too I already linked this earlier so it seems you’re the one who’s lying here once again.
2) Filled and saturated does mean that, if you fill a bottle with water, you cant add other liquids to it.
Yeah you can. Here’s a glass filled with water, now is there “no capacity” to put ice in this glass as well? Seems pretty capable of holding some capacity right there.
3) DEs don't null CTs by neutralizing them with free capacity, they neutralize them with the effect of sure-hit attacks, it's the reason Sukuna had to use DA again when the sure-hit attacks overlapped and canceled each other to pierce through Gojo’s limitless, its also blatantly stated here as its because the sure-hit pierces through the limitless, so it's not done by pouring the technique into an empty space and thus neutralizing it, that's some headcanon that you've created to link the neutralizing aspect of DAs to DEs.
Ok so one, actually read the manga. Sukuna’s sure hit wasnt on when he used a DA inside the domain clash, but sure dude you can say the sure hit is what nullifies the CT in a DE, I don’t care that’s not really relevant to the argument. Because it can simply be said that the sure hit nullified all cursed techniques, not only specific ones that impact it. That’s just your headcanon. It can just as easily be said that trying to activate your cursed technique is pushing back against a domain and thereby nullified a cursed technique. The point of the argument is whether DE’s nullify all CT’s or only specific ones as you claim, so it doesn’t really matter to my argument either way.

My god, you even stated “if all CT’s push back against a domain then all CT’s get neutralized” so maybe doing things like activating your CT in a domain classified as “pushing back” against it which is why it’s stated all cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain expansion??? Just a thought maybe that just completely tears your inconstancy apart.
4) Even using "permeated with" it still means spread through every part of it, that's basically the same meaning that Im trying to use lol, you are just wasting your time atm at this point because you fail deeper every time you try to respond to it.
Permeated means to spread throughout of but it doesn’t equate to leaving the thing it’s spread through “at capacity.” You keep on wasting time by failing to address this crucial point in your argument. You don’t conflate these terms and your argument doesn’t work, hence what makes this artificial.
I did criticize you for that because you were criticizing me when I brought up this weakness, so Im not sure wtf are you doing atm other than copying what I say and accusing me of what you're doing, to quote myself earlier:

Let's continue
Oh buddy did you happen to miss what I said in direct response to this quote or are you just ignoring it again? Because I’m pretty sure I made it fairly certain that the reason I can say a DE’s don’t share the same weakness as DA’s and SD’s is because it’s stated they don’t. So when I prove that DE’s have the exact same properties as things like SD’s I can make my claim because it’s supported in the series, meanwhile yours isn’t.
So basically every CT is pierced through? how tf does that make any sense, "pushing back" and "getting pierced" do show that it's not to any CTs.
Well damn that seems to be exactly what Yuji says since he quite literally states his “limitless cursed technique” is getting pierced through. Not just one application to it. “Pushing back” doesn’t have to be in reference to a CT alone, it can also include things like SD’s in that explanation as well and in it, it says . And “getting pierced” was just the specific phrase to Gojo’s neutral infinity being nullified, but yeah all CT’s “get pierced” in the sense they’re neutralized.
Headcanon, prove that Gojo can use his neutral limitless inside domains.
He pointed out how it's useless against Jogo and said Jogo’s attack can reach him.
Kenny said "Even Gojo cant avoid that"
His students said that Gojo’s barrier will get pierced against domains.
Here you go. Gojo says you can use cursed techniques inside a domain and neutral limitless is part of his cursed technique. He even says he used his cursed technique to block that move just now. Oh and let’s not forget the time Gojo literally activated his neutral infinity while under a domain amplification no less just by strengthening his own infinity. Nah, but somehow neutral limitless having resistance to power null is too wild. Do you think a DE’s power null is better than a DA from 2 people no less? If Gojo strengthening his infinity is demonstrates to be able to overcome domain amplifications, why do you somehow think he can’t do the same in regards to DE’s when he literally stated he could use his CT in them.
I kept saying he used red in reference to Sukuna’s domain, I only said he might've used red inside Jogo’s domain because of how Gege literally showed that Gojo didn't just use his hand, Gojo used Jujutsu and it's drawn to be something that he used with his hand as it's referred to as B in the art that Gege drew in that same instance, so its definitely not just a forearm extension, whether its a CT or not is up in the air, but it's just worth noting that except for the very few posts in this discussion, I was referring to what he did against Sukuna as this is what I linked the moment you asked me about it, its good that you asked though so I can clear this misunderstanding of what I said.
We literally see on panel it was just a forearm extension. You know Gojo has other applications of his cursed technique besides red right? And by the way, it can’t be “up in the air” on whether it was a CT or not because you yourself was arguing for the fact that the word “jujutsu” intrinsically meant “cursed technique” and Gojo directly states he blocked that attack using jujutsu. Weird how this part is suddenly “up in the air” to you when you were pretty sure of yourself in your argument prior about that very same image. How strange you shift like that.
This is just headcanon, Gojo was pushed by 2 DAs while he was using his limitless barrier, then he said its similar to when you push back against a domain, he's clearly not referring to SDs in that context, and there is no reason to assume that as that sentence isn't even vague its clear asf so stop trying to create a case of "equal interpretations" when that's clearly not what happened there.
why can he not be referring to SD’s in that context, Gojo never clarifies a specific way in which pushing back against a domain neutralizes your cursed techniques while other ways don’t, he simply says when you push back against a domain your cursed technique always gets neutralized. So then Gojo’s explanation includes simple domains in that list unless told otherwise because a simple domain is a way in which you push back against a domain in the series.
Incorrect and baseless.
Wtf?? Are you ok or something? What on gods green earth do you think is baseless about me saying the “domain” in “pushing back against a domain” is in reference to a domain expansion and the “pushing back” part is in reference to the maneuvers to…counter a domain expansion. That’s literally what I said and what the statement is about but somehow you think that’s wrong. So here we go again into headcanon territory.
Dude what? these aren't 2 separate sentences right there, it's a connected one, "it's similar to when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT" It's a ******* connected sentence where Gojo says when you push back against a domain, the chance of attack missing will increase but it will always neutralize the CT, and that happens when you "push back against a domain" if all CTs can be used to push back against the domain then sure all of them will get neutralized, and I haven't forgotten anything lol, in fact, I replied to that in my previous post:
Yeah exactly it’s all one sentence, which is why we read it as one and know the context behind it. You’re literally just repeating what I said that you claimed was wrong and baseless. Gojo is saying “when you push back against a domain (expansion), the chance of the (sure-hit) attack missing will increase, but it will always neutralize the cursed technique.” Wtf do you think is so baseless about that when it’s literally the context of the sentence?? And by the way, simple domains are also a thing you use to “push back” against a domain, not just CTs. So Gojo’s statement would include simple domains in that list as well.
I don't have to break down each sentence into 5 sentences each time just because you don't wanna read it.
It seems you do though need each sentence broken down into 5 each time because you refuse to read considering how you claimed what I said above the sentence was incorrect and baseless and then proceeded to repeat exactly what I said about the very same sentence.
That's not what Im referring to, Im referring to the fact that you created a concept such as "filled to the full capacity" and tried to hide behind it by misusing the burden of proof by making it seem like "unless it's worded like that then it's not accepted"
Hey buddy what does “freeing up capacity” mean to you if it doesn’t mean “doesn’t have the capacity for.” Because that’s all I’ve said in regards to it, which is something directly established in the series. So yeah if you’re making the claim DE’s “don’t have capacity” to neutralize CT’s then you gotta find a statement saying just that otherwise your argument completely falls apart.
Lemme correct myself then, SDs grant a CT where there is no capacity to pour the enemy’s CT in there.
Oh so you mean the CT in a SD is filled to at capacity so there is no room to pour an enemy’s CT in there.
Again you are missing the point, What Im trying to point out is that using the word "imbuing" was basically enough to indicate that there is no capacity which you just supported lmao, and if DE is imbued with a sure hit then it doesn't have the capacity, but you created a new thing such as "it must specifically say imbued to the full capacity when it talks about DEs", you are the one who wasn't keeping up with my posts lol lemme again quote myself:
“Basically enough?” Uh no that’s just your own interpretation and headcanon there. Nothing says that a DE “has no capacity” and imbued with a sure hit doesn’t inherently mean so as proven earlier. The fact that you have to surmise that “imbued with a CT”
Yeah nowhere it's stated that DE has the aspects of DAs and SDs dude, it has some aspects but nowhere it's stated to have their aspects, you didn't refute anything and I didn't contradict myself, it's just that after this long discussion you have lost all your cards and now are trying to say anything just for the sake of replying, maybe you can get some rest and we can continue this anytime
Holy lord please read the manga, a domain expansion is just a realization of your innate domain. A simple domain is just an expansion of your domain. What property of simple domains do you think is unpresent in domain expansions? The nullification of the sure hit effect? Because that’s literally all I said and that’s something directly shown in the series.
You can use your CT when you are using a DE or SD, there have some similar aspects but it’s nowhere stated that DE has the aspects of DA and SD, Do you get it now?
If it doesn’t have the aspects of DA and SD then it doesn’t share the same weakness unless directly stated so. Do you understand now? You can’t have it both ways.
That's not a proper argument, you need to prove that its a property of DEs, and I did bring up multiple arguments to counter that and you failed to do so, the only thing you had was Kenny’s statement which I proved to be contradicted with many statements and scenes.
Kenjaku’s statement directly proves it’s a property if domain expansions as well and the feats showcasing domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques probes domain expansions nullify all cursed techniques just like stated it does. None of your arguments countered the fact because your points of Gojo’s limitless technique being nullified in a domain doesn’t intrinsically correlate to your position over the fact that the same thing would directly happen because of Kenjaku’s statement about DE’s. Thereby making your position null as I’ve demonstrated multiple times now already.
Mechamaru’s thing is literally linked to Kenny’s statement so you've just conceded that you only have that,
Mechamaru’s thing is a FEAT showcasing what I’m saying and Kenjaku’s is a STATEMENT in support of that feat. Those are two things that can happen in one chapter ya know. Please actually think about what you’re saying before you say it. Why is Mechamaru’s technique classified as “pushing back” against the domain even? His CT was just simply activated and all it is, is just him controlling his robots with his cursed energy, so why does that classify as “pushing back” against the domain and what criteria is “pushing back” defined as? If you’re claiming only specific techniques that “push back” against a domain are neutralized then define that criteria for “pushing back” and explain why simply activating your CT in a domain can’t classify as such like in the case with mechamaru.
and btw he became unable to move because Hanami activated his sure-hit attack lmao, also what do you mean Hanami can't touch him? After using his sure hit attack Hanami literally said I do not need to touch you because you are inside my domain, It's even stated by Nanami in the earliest fights of the manga then Mecha countered by using a SD and Kenny said DEs null CTs, in reference to that scene when Hanami activated his sure hit and put Mecha down because any CT that pushes back against the sure hit will get neutralized.
What’s funny here is that you didn’t read the manga to the point where you repeatedly mistake Mahito for Hanami throughout this entire paragraph. The irony of your statements is comical but I guess if you don’t read the manga it’s hard to keep track of who the characters are lmfao. And yeah once the domain’s sure hit move landed Mechamaru’s technique got nullified, that still proves my point of all cursed techniques being nullified under a domain lmfaoo. Also maybe if you actually read my post you’d know I said Mahito can’t touch his real body. Something Mahito even clarified himself in the very scan you posted, he can’t touch him directly. Like are you ok?
Gojo’s scene, I cant believe Im going to repeat this once again, Gojo’s limitless barrier is the only thing that gets neutralized because it will get pierced by the sure hit attack, this is what his students admitted to, and when he used red nobody was surprised or anything, if that was a resistance then he should've just used his barrier, which is a thing that you didn't respond to until this point, his barrier gets pierced in any domain even against Jogo while a fodder like Charles was using his CT without any problem inside idle death gamble, that should mean Charles’ CT is superior to the neutral limitless.
No it gets neutralized because Gojo’s neutral limitless is a cursed technique and domain expansions nullify all cursed techniques. What the students say do not support your position whatsoever because Yuji literally says the domain expansion neutralizes his “CURSED TECHNIQUE.” Not his “only his limitless barrier,” no Yuji directly states the domain is “piercing through Gojo’s cursed technique.” Something you said didn’t make sense but is something Yuji is directly stating. Please read the words on the page next time. Why would he use his barrier when he was trying to attack Sukuna at the time? What you’re saying doesn’t even make any sense.
yeah, nothing supports your case, except for a misuse of a statement, where that misuse is contradicted many times and doesn't fit into the story.
No statement is misused and no statement is disregarded or contradicted unlike your position which I have proven many many times now already.
I addressed this above, and I will repeat, nowhere it's stated that DEs have the aspects of DAs and SDs, if it does have some aspects then that's cool but it's not stated to have their aspects so it should be treated as one by one thing, not an absurd general rule that DE has the aspects of both DA and SD, you cant believe to find something that you don't understand in my words just to create a contradiction out of it and keep repeating it throughout your post because you have nothing left to support your case with.
Ok for one, I already explained above that they’re just expansions and realizations of your own innate domains, literally verbatim they are the same in that way. But if it’s not directly stated DE’s don’t share the same properties as SD’s then unless you provide a direct statement saying DE’s share the same weakness as SD’s, it should be treated as a one by one thing. So good job here your own argument works against you.
Let's come to this shit, I've been waiting for this and I did say that on purpose.

YES, YOU CAN CALL THE neutral limitless as a domain just as Hakari did when Sukuna was using DA to pierce through the limitless.

So Im not lying, now I will be waiting for how you're going to twist Hakari’s statement just because you got exposed and caught accusing me of lying because you didn't read the manga.
Oh my b I didn’t know Hakari called if a domain a singular time in the entire series while literally everyone else including in the very page you posted calls it his “limitless cursed technique” lmaoo. But sure dude this still doesn’t change my point considering they’re specifically talking about neutralizing Gojo’s “limitless cursed technique” with a DA like they did in Shibuya where they did the same thing and nullified his CT. Not just “one aspect” to his cursed technique or just his “domain” in his cursed technique, his whole cursed technique in general. Which includes blue and red in there, so this doesn’t change the point either lmfao.
Lies, I didn't refer to the limitless pushing back against DA as a domain pushing back against a domain, I ******* said that just like the limitless any CT that pushes back against the domain is neutralized, but even if I did refer to the limitless as a domain there then that's fine even though I didn't refer to it that way when specifically talking about this subject, to quote myself again:
What does “pushing back against the domain” mean specifically? Why is mechanaru’s technique “pushing back” against the domain but red isn’t? Hell, why can’t activating your cursed technique in a domain’s sure hit be classified as “pushing back” against it? When they state the limitless cursed technique is neutralized, that means all applications of it, not just one. So a domain “piercing through Gojo’s limitless cursed technique” means all his techniques got “pierced through.
The burden of proof is on you to prove that he can use his neutral limitless, show us, his students said his limitless will get pierced, he said the attacks will reach, and Kenjaku specifically said "Gojo cant" which means he just cant.
Here’s Gojo directly stating you can counter a DE with your cursed technique. Last I checked, neutral infinity was his limitless cursed technique. You know, like Yuta says. Oh! Or maybe the fact that Sukuna literally used a domain amplification to nullify Gojo’s limitless cursed technique. Now what did he use domain amplification for again earlier? Oh yeah to neutralize Gojo’s neutral infinity Aka his limitless cursed technique.

Oh neutral infinity being resistant to power null, who could’ve ever thought, it’s not like Gojo literally used his neutral infinity while a domain amplification was active no less.
Funny how you are repeating this shit over and over when Hakari does call it a domain because it works as a domain around Gojo.
It’s not “pushing back against another domain” like another domain does though. They refer to Gojo’s neutral infinity as his limitless cursed technique. You know, the thing Yuta literally says in the same scan you provide? You’re trying to argue the infinity “pushes back” against a domain like the other maneuvers do, buts it’s fundamentally a cursed technique and that’s the reason it gets neutralized by the domain expansion. It doesn’t break apart like a simple domain does,
The first part is on you to prove, Im waiting for a scan that supports Gojo being able to use his barrier inside a domain, go ahead.
the second part is again you repeating the domain thing just because you found something to use against me when I purposefully used that word just to prove that you haven't read the manga.
Already proven. It’s directly stated Gojo can use his cursed technique inside domains.
Gojo was lying there, Yuji carried this lie and said it in front of everyone whos watching the fight including Gojo’s number 1 disciple and the one who Gojo thinks is going to be "The second Gojo Satoru", Yuto Okkutso, and Yuta doesn't correct him, Kenjaku saying "Gojo can not do that" is also a lie
What was he lying about?? That Gojo’s limitless cursed technique gets nullified?? Why would he be lying to Yuji about that, that makes no sense whatsoever and in fact Yuji bringing it up here as he does indicates that Gojo was telling him the truth.
It can and he can't do anything about it, there is nothing such as resisting the sure-hit effect, it’s something that you created to justify your headcanon.
Except Gojo can do things about it such as activating his cursed technique which directly resists the sure bit effect since it couldn’t neutralize the cursed technique. So you’re blatantly wrong here once again. Gojo saying you can counter the sure hit effect with a CT when you say the sure hit will neutralize a CT means you just resisted the sure hit effect.
Already been refuted multiple times

Yeah? everyone knows it doesn't have the capacity, in case it was "imbued" with a CT which is how DE really is, and even then DE doesn't really neutralize shit with capacity, it neutralizes as an effect of the sure hit attack, anything that pushes back against it will get canceled.
Nope, imbued with a CT doesn’t mean it doesn’t have capacity for something, you have to show that is a property shared between the two. You have yet to do so yet, you have only assumed it be that case but was never directly confirmed. Something you attempted to chastise in regards to comparing SD’s to DE’s but I guess consistency isn’t a thing here.
I don't care if you don't agree, DA is expanding your own domain but on your body, that's what Gege said in the fan book, he said if you provided a sure hit it will lose the neutralizing aspect, barriers don't null CTs that's just a headcanon, also it's funny how you try to shift the cards when I countlessly prove that you haven't read the manga, don't understand basic concepts within the JJK verse, then you start to call me with the same thing because you feel cornered and losing in this discussion, nice try though.
Ok then it’s literally sharing the same properties as a DE since a DE is literally just a realization of your domain? If a DA gets provided a sure hit it will lose its neutralization aspect but it’s never stated to be the case for DE’s. That’s just your assumption talking which makes this contradiction artificial here. It’s directly stated DE’s null CT so it can’t be headcanon if it’s literally confirmed in the manga itself. Man you need to learn how to use terms correctly damn.
Yes, when I aim at your chest with a sure hit attack then you react and block then that's not a sure hit attack, sure hit attacks are unblockable and undodgeable as they immediately exist on the target.
Here’s a guy with no cursed energy no less reacting to the sure hit effect of a domain. My god, even if Gojo’s little illustration it directly shows a person blocking the sure hit effect of a domain with another person’s CT.
And that attack that Jogo used didn't have any sure hit effect as Gege said in the Fanbook, but since you're someone who didn't even read the manga I cant blame you for not reading the Fanbook.
Gojo’s own little illustration shows a person reacting to and blocking the sure hit effect of the domain. But I guess you would need to read the manga to know that fact, right.
I already explained what I mean by a new term.
You actually didn’t, you just claimed I said “to be filled to capacity” was some kind of new term I described when that’s literally the terminology Gege uses in the manga which you parrot in this post here.
No I don't know how you feel.
I know, because strawmanning arguments isn’t a thing I tend to do.
Already responded to it, but man I can hold my laugh when you are confidently repeating this over and over :ROFLMAO: 😭 😭

I did explain though lmao
And the most comical part here is the insane irony of an attempt to try and discredit how I read the manga when you can’t even get the basic facts right if the fight down in the series, makes it so funny to see such a puffed up chest in spouting blatantly wrong claims.

Does anyone know how to put huge paragraphs under a small window like "spoiler" and when you click on it it expands and shows the full post, just so I don't mess this thread up with long posts while teaching jjk

Sukuna’s sure hit wasnt on when he used a DA inside the domain clash, but sure dude you can say the sure hit is what nullifies the CT in a DE, I don’t care that’s not really relevant to the argument. Because it can simply be said that the sure hit nullified all cursed techniques, not only specific ones that impact it.
Sukuna's sure hit wasn't off, it was just overlapping with Infinite Void inside of the barrier, he doesn't turn it off until making contact with Gojo thanks to DA. On the topic of DA vs DE, Domain Amplification operates very differently to Domain Expansion so you can't use the neutralising capabilities of DA and apply them to DE. DA cloaks its user in a small Domain space, Jogo and Hanami did not imbue their's with their Innate Technique specifically to free up capacity to pour in Gojo's CT and neutralise it. This is different to a DE which erects a barrier and imbues it with the user's CT. Furthermore, Gojo was able to overpower Domain Amplification simply by strengthening his CT. They function differently.

Also Sukuna was still capable of activating Ten Shadows to summon Mahoraga while under Infinite Void's sure-hit effect which just supports the argument that DE only truly nullifies techniques that interfere with the sure-hit effect (I've already established that "neutralisation" =/= Power Nullification in Kenjaku's statement is far more consistent with Domain battles we've been shown)

Yeah you can. Here’s a glass filled with water, now is there “no capacity” to put ice in this glass as well? Seems pretty capable of holding some capacity right there.
Uh.....

so maybe doing things like activating your CT in a domain classified as “pushing back” against it which is why it’s stated all cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain expansion???

Ten Shadows wasn't neutralised in Yorozu or Gojo's DE when Sukuna activated it to summon Mahoraga

What’s funny here is that you didn’t read the manga to the point where you repeatedly mistake Mahito for Hanami throughout this entire paragraph
Might have something to do with me bringing up the guidebook statement of Innate Domains from Hanami's profile, his argument shouldn't be dismissed because it still makes sense.

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to put huge paragraphs under a small window like "spoiler" and when you click on it it expands and shows the full post, just so I don't mess this thread up with long posts while teaching jjk
highlight all your text and then click the 3 dots next to the insert table button, there'll be a spoiler button that pops down right below

highlight all your text and then click the 3 dots next to the insert table button, there'll be a spoiler button that pops down right below
This one will make the text blurry, I want to put it in a window where when you click at it, it will extend and show the full text

Even if you disregard everything else, Kenjaku's statement should not take precedent when what we are shown throughout the series is heavily inconsistent with Domain Expansions supposedly neutralising all Cursed Techniques, at least in the sense of directly nullifying those techniques.

Now to hit the final nail in this coffin that's been buried in the Kola Borehole... Onto the Gojo vs Sukuna fight.

• Kusakabe (who has demonstrated extensive knowledge around Barrier Techniques) brings up the fact that Gojo can't use Instantaneous Movement to escape Malevolent Shrine as it requires his Limitless technique, not because his technique is neutralised in Sukuna's DE but because Gojo was suffering from a CT burnout after Infinite Void was broken. Keep in mind, Kusakabe was the one who brought up Gojo's teleportation in response to Hakari suggesting Gojo could escape Malevolent Shrine's radius.
  • Gojo uses Reversed Cursed Technique to restore his burnt out Limitless technique and then uses CT Reversal Red all within Sukuna's DE.
  • Then when Sukuna finally summons Mahoraga, its wheel clicks inside of Infinite Void indicating it's adapted, and it breaks Gojo's DE with Gojo surprised that Mahoraga had already adapted to Infinite Void. At this point, Malevolent Shrine is gone so Infinite Void's automatic sure-hit effect is in full swing yet Mahoraga is still able to use its adaptation technique inside of a Domain Expansion. That's 3 instances of Mahoraga using its technique inside of a Domain Expansion, and 2 from Sukuna using Ten Shadows to summon Mahoraga inside of one

Now that DE's directly nullifying Cursed Techniques has been thoroughly disproven, it's more likely that Kenjaku's statement was referring to a Domain Expansion's ability to always land a guaranteed hit regardless of whatever CT the target has especially since he brings up the fact that even Gojo's Limitless can't stop the sure-hit effect of DE on the very next line thereby "neutralising" the CT in that sense as the target's CT is useless defensively (due to the sure-hit effect) and offensively (as demonstrated during the Dagon fight where Death Swarm overwhelmed Naobito and Nanami until the sure-hit effect was cancelled by Megumi expanding his own Domain).

Now onto how Kokichi neutralised Mahito's Idle Transfiguration. In the Official Fanbook, Gege says "The inside of the body is like a domain, so you'd have to rip it open to enter it like what happened with Fushiguro." under Hanami's profile when asked about if Hanami could materialise his tree branches inside of someone's body. Kenjaku in Chapter 82 says that "The word "Simple" is misleading... If another Domain is activated inside a Domain, even the caster of the first Domain, Mahito, will be vulnerable." so what really happened was that Kokichi used capsules storing the Simple Domain technique to rip into Mahito's body to allow him to access Mahito's Innate Domain and then activated the Simple Domain to hit Mahito's soul (thereby bypassing Mahito's usage of Idle Transfiguration, "neutralising" it). We've seen Simple Domain being deployed offensively by both Miwa and Kusakabe, Kokichi took that principle and applied it during his fight with Mahito to bypass Idle Transfiguration defending his soul.
Like this

7cqB04a.png

Sukuna's sure hit wasn't off, it was just overlapping with Infinite Void inside of the barrier, he doesn't turn it off until making contact with Gojo thanks to DA. On the topic of DA vs DE, Domain Amplification operates very differently to Domain Expansion so you can't use the neutralising capabilities of DA and apply them to DE. DA cloaks its user in a small Domain space, Jogo and Hanami did not imbue their's with their Innate Technique specifically to free up capacity to pour in Gojo's CT and neutralise it. This is different to a DE which erects a barrier and imbues it with the user's CT. Furthermore, Gojo was able to overpower Domain Amplification simply by strengthening his CT. They function differently.
Ok so for the first point no it’s directly stated Sukuna cut a binding bow which turned off his domain’s sure hit in his DE clash against Gojo. As for the domain amplification part, the original basis for the conversation was whether or not domain expansions nullify all cursed techniques or not. If the way in which all cursed techniques get nullified is through the sure hit instead of the empty space then it doesn’t really matter since my point would still remain the same. It would still be power nullification, only through the sure hit effect of the domain for whatever reason, which I go more into below.
Also Sukuna was still capable of activating Ten Shadows to summon Mahoraga while under Infinite Void's sure-hit effect which just supports the argument that DE only truly nullifies techniques that interfere with the sure-hit effect (I've already established that "neutralisation" =/= Power Nullification in Kenjaku's statement is far more consistent with Domain battles we've been shown)
The thing with your instances is that Gojo states you can in fact counter a domain with your cursed technique. So why is it now acting like you can’t activate cursed techniques in a domain no matter what? Moreover the a lot of the instances you cite don’t particularly make much sense especially in reference to the Kenjaku statement unless it’s power nullification. Like why was Mechamaru’s CT nullified, leading to his giant mecha to be useless. Mahito’s sure hit is idle transfiguration which only touched the soul so it should be completely useless to Mechamaru’s CT in the domain unless his power was nullified. His power would need to be nullified for this to happen since Mahito’s cursed technique doesn’t affect the robots. (Also bear in mind in instances such as Gojo using red on Sukuna he was touching him at the time which stops the sure hit effect. Or Charles using his CT in Hakari’s domain was also not when a sure hit was in place.)
Ten Shadows wasn't neutralised in Yorozu or Gojo's DE when Sukuna activated it to summon Mahoraga
Again you can counter a domain with a cursed technique and it’s even shown to us that cursed techniques can overcome power nullification. Also Yoruzo hadn’t activated her CT inside the domain at the time.

If the way in which all cursed techniques get nullified is through the sure hit instead of the empty space then it doesn’t really matter since my point would still remain the same.
Domain Expansion and Amplification function differently so this point is moot, my stance is that Cursed Techniques are neutralised in the sense that they're use is hampered inside of a Domain Expansion because the sure-hit effect prevents any measure of defence and there isn't much of an opportunity to counterattack with your CT as seen with Dagon using Death Swarm's guaranteed hit to completely overwhelm Nanami and Naobito which makes it a limited form of Power Nullification at best.

There is also an argument to make that techniques may not nullified at all by the sure-hit effect if we used Gojo's Infinity as an example, a Domain Expansion's barrier is imbued with the user's CT which explains how Dagon instantly materialised Shikigami that didn't exist until they landed an attack since the entirity of the space was filled with his CT which is also how the sure-hit effect is created in the first place and why the Innate Domains of Finger Bearers did not have a sure-hit effect due to being constructed from solely Cursed Energy with no technique imbued. Now, Gojo's Infinity takes the space around him and divides it infinitely so that no attack will ever reach him, this does not work if the space he is using for his Infinity barrier is imbued with his opponent's CT so even if Gojo keeps his Infinity up, attacks will still reach him due to the nature of a Domain Expansion's space. Rather than nullifying, it is bypassing.

The thing with your instances is that Gojo states you can in fact counter a domain with your cursed technique.
Gojo says "Hit it with Jujutsu" which encompasses the whole power system, not specifically Innate Cursed Techniques, and he's advising Itadori who doesn't even have a Cursed Technique so that argument doesn't make sense.

Like why was Mechamaru’s CT nullified, leading to his giant mecha to be useless. Mahito’s sure hit is idle transfiguration which only touched the soul so it should be completely useless to Mechamaru’s CT in the domain unless his power was nullified
Mahito was aiming to kill Kokichi with Idle Transfiguration, the panel shows Mahito aimed his technique at Mechamaru's cockpit where Kokichi was, it's only natural that Ultimate Mechamaru would become inactive if Kokichi died since he's the one piloting it. This instance doesn't disprove my argument since Kokichi was pretending to be affected by Idle Transfiguration in order to catch Mahito off guard and had a second tube filled with Simple Domain technique to protect him from Idle Transfiguration.

Or Charles using his CT in Hakari’s domain was also not when a sure hit was in place
I do not believe that that the sure-hit effect directly nullfies Cursed Techniques, I used Idle Death Gamble as evidence for how Kenjaku's statement is not declaring techniques are directly nullified by Domains. My interpretation of Kenjaku's statement was that Domain Expansions with sure-hit effects (the Lethal Domains become more common after the Heian era and encompassed all Domain Expansions he had seen at that point) made CTs useless by giving their targets little chance to attack or defend due to the guaranteed hit. Hakari and Higuruma's Domains are Non-Lethal Domains that came with their Innate Techniques, Kenjaku was likely not referring to those kinds of Domains.

Again you can counter a domain with a cursed technique and it’s even shown to us that cursed techniques can overcome power nullification.
Already refuted

Also Yoruzo hadn’t activated her CT inside the domain at the time.
Yorozu had already constructed the barrier and had to have imbued it with her CT in order for it to have been counted as a Domain Expansion, like how Mahito had trapped Nanami inside of his DE and literally had him in the palm of his hand but Nanami's soul was fine until Mahito would've used Idle Transfiguration if Yuji didn't break in. Again, I used this as an example to dispell the idea that Domains nullify techniques of everyone trapped inside them.

Last edited:
This supports my argument because Kusakabe’s statement was only in reference to a simple domain, but he never ever conflated that weakness onto domain expansions like you’re claiming. What’s what’s headcanon here. Nothing in this statement says that granting a CT to a domain expansion leaves no capacity to neutralize another person’s CT.
Again I don't need to bring a statement that says "there is no capacity left", you are the one whos trying to make it seem like that in order to use the burden of proof against me.
Yes you do. When you make a statement it is incumbent upon you to prove it. You can whine and cry about it all you like but that still doesn’t remove your obligations of making a positive statement that you must provoked proof for. You prove that DE’s are filled with CT but you never once proved that DE’s don’t have the capacity to neutralize another person’s CT, you are only assuming that because it’s imbued with a CT therefore it can’t neutralize another person’s cursed technique when that notion has literally been directly contradicted in the series.
No, I don't need to, I proved it in multiple different ways, you cant just ignore all the arguments and then claim that unless I provide it in this way then it's not accepted, you are misusing the burden of proof to hide behind it after I destroyed all your weak arguments.
Yeah here’s Oxford too I already linked this earlier so it seems you’re the one who’s lying here once again.
I did link it though so how tf can you say that Im lying? You really have nothing left but to accuse me of shit I never did, also what I linked specifically is "imbue something with something" which is what we are talking about, also permeate does mean spread through every part of it, which is why it's used as a synonym in this case but you have no clue about what you are talking about lmao.
No that's not what filled means, after twisting the manga you are twisting the English and you can't call it a filled glass anyways, and again you are missing the point as DEs don't neutralize shit with empty space, you know that domain which was used against the first year students when Yuji was killed the first time it didn't have a CT but it didn't neutralize anything because neutralizing via empty space is a property of DAs as they expand over a small area without granting a CT, DE neutralize with the sure hit which is shown multiple times and I have already proven, so not only you cant prove that it has a capacity, you cant even prove that if the capacity exists would it still null the CTs or not, that's what happens when you cant do yourself a favor and open a manga website.
Ok so one, actually read the manga. Sukuna’s sure hit wasnt on when he used a DA inside the domain clash, but sure dude you can say the sure hit is what nullifies the CT in a DE, I don’t care that’s not really relevant to the argument. Because it can simply be said that the sure hit nullified all cursed techniques, not only specific ones that impact it. That’s just your headcanon. It can just as easily be said that trying to activate your cursed technique is pushing back against a domain and thereby nullified a cursed technique. The point of the argument is whether DE’s nullify all CT’s or only specific ones as you claim, so it doesn’t really matter to my argument either way.
What?? The sure hit was on, and that's Gojo with the six eyes, not someone who doesn't even read, you have no clue about what you are talking about as the sure hit turned off after that, that just shows how you have no reading comprehension which we established before anyways, not to mention that I put a ******* scan where Gojo post the domain clash said "when the sure hits overlapped he had no way to counter my CT other than using DA" so how tf can you accuse me of not reading when I linked a clear scan? At this point, you have nothing left other than trying to shit-talk me with no basis or arguments, just take the L.
My god, you even stated “if all CT’s push back against a domain then all CT’s get neutralized” so maybe doing things like activating your CT in a domain classified as “pushing back” against it which is why it’s stated all cursed techniques get neutralized in a domain expansion??? Just a thought maybe that just completely tears your inconstancy apart.
No pushing back against a domain doesn't mean that, keep coping.
Permeated means to spread throughout of but it doesn’t equate to leaving the thing it’s spread through “at capacity.” You keep on wasting time by failing to address this crucial point in your argument. You don’t conflate these terms and your argument doesn’t work, hence what makes this artificial.
Spread through every part of it
filled and saturated with CT
Yes if it's at every ******* part of it then you cant neutralize CTs with empty space because every part of the space is imbued with CT, you keep proving that you have no clue on how the burden of proof works.
Oh buddy did you happen to miss what I said in direct response to this quote or are you just ignoring it again? Because I’m pretty sure I made it fairly certain that the reason I can say a DE’s don’t share the same weakness as DA’s and SD’s is because it’s stated they don’t. So when I prove that DE’s have the exact same properties as things like SD’s I can make my claim because it’s supported in the series, meanwhile yours isn’t.
And it's not stated that they have the aspects of DAs and SDs, cope harder.
You will just bring an aspect and then build upon it that they share all aspects, and that's what I said before but you cant read English, something is not new at this point.
Well damn that seems to be exactly what Yuji says since he quite literally states his “limitless cursed technique” is getting pierced through. Not just one application to it. “Pushing back” doesn’t have to be in reference to a CT alone, it can also include things like SD’s in that explanation as well and in it, it says . And “getting pierced” was just the specific phrase to Gojo’s neutral infinity being nullified, but yeah all CT’s “get pierced” in the sense they’re neutralized.
Then again the same Yuji doesn't say anything when Gojo uses red when his knowledge stops at "domains can pierce Gojo’s CT"
Pushing back in that instance refers to CTs as that's the same situation that Gojo was in and he compared it to, so stop adding words from your head just because your understanding turned out to be complete nonsense with nothing to support.
Here you go. Gojo says you can use cursed techniques inside a domain and neutral limitless is part of his cursed technique. He even says he used his cursed technique to block that move just now. Oh and let’s not forget the time Gojo literally activated his neutral infinity while under a domain amplification no less just by strengthening his own infinity. Nah, but somehow neutral limitless having resistance to power null is too wild. Do you think a DE’s power null is better than a DA from 2 people no less? If Gojo strengthening his infinity is demonstrates to be able to overcome domain amplifications, why do you somehow think he can’t do the same in regards to DE’s when he literally stated he could use his CT in them.
Again, you cant provide a feat or statement where Gojo says I can use my barrier,
And funny how you brought a scan that destroys your premise because it proves that using CTs is counter to DEs.
And no DAs are less potent than DEs, yeah DEs are much better, dude the reason they didn't use DEs is that Gojo was going to knock them out with his DE, if they could use it they would've done so because DEs are better against the limitless.

Gojo himself said the attacks will reach, his students confirmed this, Kenjaku said Gojo "can't", even when the manga hits you in your face you insist on being dishonest because you must respond no matter what type of nonsense you are going to bring up.
We literally see on panel it was just a forearm extension. You know Gojo has other applications of his cursed technique besides red right? And by the way, it can’t be “up in the air” on whether it was a CT or not because you yourself was arguing for the fact that the word “jujutsu” intrinsically meant “cursed technique” and Gojo directly states he blocked that attack using jujutsu. Weird how this part is suddenly “up in the air” to you when you were pretty sure of yourself in your argument prior about that very same image. How strange you shift like that.
Yeah, he might use another application other than Red I don't mind that, yeah Im still thinking jujutsu means CTs, and I still use this scan to show that using CTs isn't a problem in domains as Gojo taught Yuji that you can block using it, I just stopped using it because you kept crying but funny how when I cracked every argument you brought, you suddenly started to agree with me just to use that point against me (we know it supports my point).
but now I have a gift for you:
Jogo neutralized Gojo’s cursed technique because domain’s naturally power null like that. I’m just saying Gojo didn’t actively try to use and replenish his cursed technique like with Sukuna, he was just using it as a teaching lesson for Yuji.
Stay up to your word next time okay?
And that scan supports my case as I already proved at the beginning of this discussion (Im the one who brought it up first anyways) so don't try to act smart next time on the one who taught you what this scan actually means

why can he not be referring to SD’s in that context, Gojo never clarifies a specific way in which pushing back against a domain neutralizes your cursed techniques while other ways don’t, he simply says when you push back against a domain your cursed technique always gets neutralized. So then Gojo’s explanation includes simple domains in that list unless told otherwise because a simple domain is a way in which you push back against a domain in the series.
Gojo was pushed by DA while using his CT and he compared that to pushing back against a DE, that's basic English comprehension which you keep ignoring because hey, I should respond with anything even if I lied, and twisted, that's how things works on your side apparently
Wtf?? Are you ok or something? What on gods green earth do you think is baseless about me saying the “domain” in “pushing back against a domain” is in reference to a domain expansion and the “pushing back” part is in reference to the maneuvers to…counter a domain expansion. That’s literally what I said and what the statement is about but somehow you think that’s wrong. So here we go again into headcanon territory.
You are just adding words from your head.
Yeah exactly it’s all one sentence, which is why we read it as one and know the context behind it. You’re literally just repeating what I said that you claimed was wrong and baseless. Gojo is saying “when you push back against a domain (expansion), the chance of the (sure-hit) attack missing will increase, but it will always neutralize the cursed technique.” Wtf do you think is so baseless about that when it’s literally the context of the sentence?? And by the way, simple domains are also a thing you use to “push back” against a domain, not just CTs. So Gojo’s statement would include simple domains in that list as well.
Gojo was comparing his pushing against DAs in that scene with pushing against a DE, and we know he was using his CT so stop adding words from your head.
It seems you do though need each sentence broken down into 5 each time because you refuse to read considering how you claimed what I said above the sentence was incorrect and baseless and then proceeded to repeat exactly what I said about the very same sentence.
Yeah, it seems I do need to because you lack language comprehension.
Hey buddy what does “freeing up capacity” mean to you if it doesn’t mean “doesn’t have the capacity for.” Because that’s all I’ve said in regards to it, which is something directly established in the series. So yeah if you’re making the claim DE’s “don’t have capacity” to neutralize CT’s then you gotta find a statement saying just that otherwise your argument completely falls apart.
I will repeat myself because you didn't bother yourself to read and tried to miss the point, a "proof" isn't decided by you, I can prove it in any way I want as long as the manga supports it, and when Gege uses words like grant, and include to indicate that it doesn't have enough capacity without mentioning "to the full capacity" then I do not need to bring more than that, stop missing the point.
Oh so you mean the CT in a SD is filled to at capacity so there is no room to pour an enemy’s CT in there.
Yeah, and the word grant was enough to indicate that it doesn't have a capacity
“Basically enough?” Uh no that’s just your own interpretation and headcanon there. Nothing says that a DE “has no capacity” and imbued with a sure hit doesn’t inherently mean so as proven earlier. The fact that you have to surmise that “imbued with a CT”
Already been refuted, no new arguments here.
Holy lord please read the manga, a domain expansion is just a realization of your innate domain. A simple domain is just an expansion of your domain. What property of simple domains do you think is unpresent in domain expansions? The nullification of the sure hit effect? Because that’s literally all I said and that’s something directly shown in the series.
I don't care about your nonsense when you are failing to bring proof, and btw you refused to say that SDs are imbued with a CT because it's not stated, and now you wanna argue that they share the aspects, you are just cherry-picking here, I already proved that SDs don't have a sure hit attack so its not necessary that they have the aspects of DEs.
Either you bring a statement or stop repeating the same refuted nonsense.
If it doesn’t have the aspects of DA and SD then it doesn’t share the same weakness unless directly stated so. Do you understand now? You can’t have it both ways.
I proved the weakness by explaining how each one of them works by using multiple scenes and statements from the manga and showed how DEs don't neutralize CTs with many arguments that you failed to respond to.
Kenjaku’s statement directly proves it’s a property if domain expansions as well and the feats showcasing domain expansions nullifying cursed techniques probes domain expansions nullify all cursed techniques just like stated it does. None of your arguments countered the fact because your points of Gojo’s limitless technique being nullified in a domain doesn’t intrinsically correlate to your position over the fact that the same thing would directly happen because of Kenjaku’s statement about DE’s. Thereby making your position null as I’ve demonstrated multiple times now already.
Already refuted, you have nothing new other than repeating the same refuted points because defeat is hard for you to admit.
Mechamaru’s thing is a FEAT showcasing what I’m saying and Kenjaku’s is a STATEMENT in support of that feat. Those are two things that can happen in one chapter ya know. Please actually think about what you’re saying before you say it. Why is Mechamaru’s technique classified as “pushing back” against the domain even? His CT was just simply activated and all it is, is just him controlling his robots with his cursed energy, so why does that classify as “pushing back” against the domain and what criteria is “pushing back” defined as? If you’re claiming only specific techniques that “push back” against a domain are neutralized then define that criteria for “pushing back” and explain why simply activating your CT in a domain can’t classify as such like in the case with mechamaru.
I explained Mecha’s situation so not sure why are you repeating this, save your time and read my posts properly, not all CTs push back against the sure hit, Charles’ CT doesn't, an example that you failed to respond to because you are incapable of that.
What’s funny here is that you didn’t read the manga to the point where you repeatedly mistake Mahito for Hanami throughout this entire paragraph. The irony of your statements is comical but I guess if you don’t read the manga it’s hard to keep track of who the characters are lmfao. And yeah once the domain’s sure hit move landed Mechamaru’s technique got nullified, that still proves my point of all cursed techniques being nullified under a domain lmfaoo. Also maybe if you actually read my post you’d know I said Mahito can’t touch his real body. Something Mahito even clarified himself in the very scan you posted, he can’t touch him directly. Like are you ok?
Don't miss the point okay? You said the moment Mahito expanded his domain Mecha couldn't move and that's a ******* lie as that happened after Mahito hit him with his sure hit attack, and no you did try to prove that "the DE nulled Mecha’s CT even when Mahito didn't touch him because DEs null all CTs automatically" when that's clearly not what happened and you got caught lying in front of everyone here just as you were doing in the entire discussion, I will quote what you said:
and the feat of Mechamaru being unable to move his giant robot anymore due to being inside a domain. Why do you think it suddenly stopped moving despite Mahito being unable to touch his real body while inside the robot? Could it be that Mahito’s DE nullified Mechamaru’s cursed technique and that’s the reason why? You know…like he stated two seconds after??
And I will add that Mahito doesn't need to touch him because he's already in the palm of Mahito’s CT already and when he activated the sure hit it nulled Mecha’s CT because Mecha’s CT is manipulating puppets and Mahito used idle transfiguration on the same ******* puppet, that's why the puppet stopped moving and that CT was nulled which is why Mecha used a SD and could manipulate the puppet again, or you can say that he used it on the real body and Mecha couldn't use the puppet because idle transfiguration ****** up him before using the SD
No it gets neutralized because Gojo’s neutral limitless is a cursed technique and domain expansions nullify all cursed techniques. What the students say do not support your position whatsoever because Yuji literally says the domain expansion neutralizes his “CURSED TECHNIQUE.” Not his “only his limitless barrier,” no Yuji directly states the domain is “piercing through Gojo’s cursed technique.” Something you said didn’t make sense but is something Yuji is directly stating. Please read the words on the page next time. Why would he use his barrier when he was trying to attack Sukuna at the time? What you’re saying doesn’t even make any sense.
Keep repeating that and at the end of the day, nobody is believing that shit here except you.
No statement is misused and no statement is disregarded or contradicted unlike your position which I have proven many many times now already.
You didn't prove anything because you have nothing to support your case.
Ok for one, I already explained above that they’re just expansions and realizations of your own innate domains, literally verbatim they are the same in that way. But if it’s not directly stated DE’s don’t share the same properties as SD’s then unless you provide a direct statement saying DE’s share the same weakness as SD’s, it should be treated as a one by one thing. So good job here your own argument works against you.
Nothing you bring will work against me.
Oh my b I didn’t know Hakari called if a domain a singular time in the entire series while literally everyone else including in the very page you posted calls it his “limitless cursed technique” lmaoo. But sure dude this still doesn’t change my point considering they’re specifically talking about neutralizing Gojo’s “limitless cursed technique” with a DA like they did in Shibuya where they did the same thing and nullified his CT. Not just “one aspect” to his cursed technique or just his “domain” in his cursed technique, his whole cursed technique in general. Which includes blue and red in there, so this doesn’t change the point either lmfao.
I don't ******* care if its mentioned one time or not, you were shit-talking me through a full post by repeating this over and over when you are simply mistaken, at least when I do shit talk I read your posts and try to give scans each time I respond and when I get something wrong I will be honest about it, but you are clearly incapable of doing that.
What does “pushing back against the domain” mean specifically? Why is mechanaru’s technique “pushing back” against the domain but red isn’t? Hell, why can’t activating your cursed technique in a domain’s sure hit be classified as “pushing back” against it? When they state the limitless cursed technique is neutralized, that means all applications of it, not just one. So a domain “piercing through Gojo’s limitless cursed technique” means all his techniques got “pierced through.
Tf you smoke, red isn't something to be pierced through, and blue is, piece/penetrate only applies to the limitless.
Here’s Gojo directly stating you can counter a DE with your cursed technique. Last I checked, neutral infinity was his limitless cursed technique. You know, like Yuta says. Oh! Or maybe the fact that Sukuna literally used a domain amplification to nullify Gojo’s limitless cursed technique. Now what did he use domain amplification for again earlier? Oh yeah to neutralize Gojo’s neutral infinity Aka his limitless cursed technique.

Oh neutral infinity being resistant to power null, who could’ve ever thought, it’s not like Gojo literally used his neutral infinity while a domain amplification was active no less.
No new argument.
It’s not “pushing back against another domain” like another domain does though. They refer to Gojo’s neutral infinity as his limitless cursed technique. You know, the thing Yuta literally says in the same scan you provide? You’re trying to argue the infinity “pushes back” against a domain like the other maneuvers do, buts it’s fundamentally a cursed technique and that’s the reason it gets neutralized by the domain expansion. It doesn’t break apart like a simple domain does
nobody is saying the limitless is pushing like a domain, and nobody is saying the limitless isn't a CT, I already said this, but Im making fun of you because you kept repeating "How can you call it a domain" and shit talk to me when its literally stated but you didn't know about it because you're ignorant, at this point, you are a master of lying, twisting, and straw-manning, who knows what other trophies you will get in this discussion, and yes the limitless does push against domains because DEs are expanded and granted a CT with a barrier, where the CT should reach every part of the domain as we have already proved, but the limitless doesn't allow anything to reach Gojo so it pushes back against the domain and get neutralized, but you cant understand this without adding words from your head to twist the context.

Already proven. It’s directly stated Gojo can use his cursed technique inside domains.
You didn't prove anything.
What was he lying about?? That Gojo’s limitless cursed technique gets nullified?? Why would he be lying to Yuji about that, that makes no sense whatsoever and in fact Yuji bringing it up here as he does indicates that Gojo was telling him the truth.
😭 😭 Go reread the paragraph again dude, Im explaining what you're doing, you said Gojo didn't resist using his CT because he was teaching Yuji, I already quoted that above in this post that Im writing, so I just explained how that would go in the story, and btw Yuji only brought up how domains will pierce Gojo’s limitless, and everyone agreed on but when Gojo used Red no one cared or was surprised, which something you failed to give a good answer to.
Except Gojo can do things about it such as activating his cursed technique which directly resists the sure bit effect since it couldn’t neutralize the cursed technique. So you’re blatantly wrong here once again. Gojo saying you can counter the sure hit effect with a CT when you say the sure hit will neutralize a CT means you just resisted the sure hit effect.
Except that, he said the barrier will get pierced, his students confirmed that a DE will nullify Gojo’s barrier and Kenjaku specifically says "Gojo can not" and when he's right in MS he didn't use his barrier even though it's a direct counter to the slashes, but he used red.
You can't prove that he is able to use the barrier and you will never be able to, just keep hiding.
Nope, imbued with a CT doesn’t mean it doesn’t have capacity for something, you have to show that is a property shared between the two. You have yet to do so yet, you have only assumed it be that case but was never directly confirmed. Something you attempted to chastise in regards to comparing SD’s to DE’s but I guess consistency isn’t a thing here.
Already refuted.
Ok then it’s literally sharing the same properties as a DE since a DE is literally just a realization of your domain? If a DA gets provided a sure hit it will lose its neutralization aspect but it’s never stated to be the case for DE’s. That’s just your assumption talking which makes this contradiction artificial here. It’s directly stated DE’s null CT so it can’t be headcanon if it’s literally confirmed in the manga itself. Man you need to learn how to use terms correctly damn.
You are either misunderstanding the point or twisting it on purpose, both options are possible given how many times you lied about me in this discussion even after I correct you.
I did prove that DEs have the same weakness using many arguments that destroy your premise, so stop deceiving yourself.
Here’s a guy with no cursed energy no less reacting to the sure hit effect of a domain. My god, even if Gojo’s little illustration it directly shows a person blocking the sure hit effect of a domain with another person’s CT.
Gojo’s own little illustration shows a person reacting to and blocking the sure hit effect of the domain. But I guess you would need to read the manga to know that fact, right.
1) No he didn't react to anything he just put his hand next to the hit, he didn't block it or anything, so stop lying, you can use jujutsu to counter

2) Dude, just stop, Im telling you Gege said it's not a ******* sure-hit attack, and nobody cares about your understanding, yes you can use Gojo’s words as useful info that Jujutsu can block sure-hit attacks, but that's not what happened there, accusing me of not reading when Im quoting Gege is so embarrassing, stop making fun out of yourself.

You actually didn’t, you just claimed I said “to be filled to capacity” was some kind of new term I described when that’s literally the terminology Gege uses in the manga which you parrot in this post here.
Already refuted.
I know, because strawmanning arguments isn’t a thing I tend to do.
Sure
And the most comical part here is the insane irony of an attempt to try and discredit how I read the manga when you can’t even get the basic facts right if the fight down in the series, makes it so funny to see such a puffed up chest in spouting blatantly wrong claims.
The most comical part is that you were acting cocky on that matter and repeating it over and over because you don't have anything else to say, then I exposed you

iaqXWA0.png

JJK fanbook page 187:

"The rock Gojo suddenly smashed inside the domain was a “Meteor” unleashed by Jogo as a testing measure and it didn’t have any sure-hit effect."

Gege’s words >> your understanding

I don't care about your nonsense when you are failing to bring proof, and btw you refused to say that SDs are imbued with a CT because it's not stated, and now you wanna argue that they share the aspects, you are just cherry-picking here, I already proved that SDs don't have a sure hit attack so its not necessary that they have the aspects of DEs.
Either you bring a statement or stop repeating the same refuted nonsense.
Wait.... The first example of Simple Domain we see is from Miwa who has no Innate Technique and then the most prominent user is Kusakabe who also has no technique. Simple Domains being deployed, created and functioning differently from Domain Expansions is the whole point of it being a Domain for the weak 😭 😭

Wait.... The first example of Simple Domain we see is from Miwa who has no Innate Technique and then the most prominent user is Kusakabe who also has no technique. Simple Domains being deployed, created and functioning differently from Domain Expansions is the whole point of it being a Domain for the weak 😭 😭
Now I corrected that before and said that I meant (SDs retain the CTs or something in that meaning)
But here I said this because when I said "its imbued" he said no that's not stated but now he's arguing that they SDs and DEs share the same aspects, that's all, and also he's still arguing that SDs have a sure hit technique which is the wildest thing I've ever heard in this discussion

Domain Expansion and Amplification function differently so this point is moot, my stance is that Cursed Techniques are neutralised in the sense that they're use is hampered inside of a Domain Expansion because the sure-hit effect prevents any measure of defence and there isn't much of an opportunity to counterattack with your CT as seen with Dagon using Death Swarm's guaranteed hit to completely overwhelm Nanami and Naobito which makes it a limited form of Power Nullification at best.
What the? This paragraph has nothing to do with the response I gave to you lol.
There is also an argument to make that techniques may not nullified at all by the sure-hit effect if we used Gojo's Infinity as an example, a Domain Expansion's barrier is imbued with the user's CT which explains how Dagon instantly materialised Shikigami that didn't exist until they landed an attack since the entirity of the space was filled with his CT which is also how the sure-hit effect is created in the first place and why the Innate Domains of Finger Bearers did not have a sure-hit effect due to being constructed from solely Cursed Energy with no technique imbued. Now, Gojo's Infinity takes the space around him and divides it infinitely so that no attack will ever reach him, this does not work if the space he is using for his Infinity barrier is imbued with his opponent's CT so even if Gojo keeps his Infinity up, attacks will still reach him due to the nature of a Domain Expansion's space. Rather than nullifying, it is bypassing.
This actually wouldn’t be the case for a couple of reasons. One of which being sure hit moves can in fact be totally reacted to both shown here when a totally normal human being reacted to Naoya’s sure hit move as well as Gojo’s illustration showcasing that you can in fact block sure hit attacks from the domains with cursed techniques. It is also plainly stated by Gojo that “pushing back against a domain always neutralized the cursed technique” so it wouldn’t be “bypassing” it like you say, it would be neutralizing it outright.
Gojo says "Hit it with Jujutsu" which encompasses the whole power system, not specifically Innate Cursed Techniques, and he's advising Itadori who doesn't even have a Cursed Technique so that argument doesn't make sense.
Actually this conversation was just had prior and the word “jujutsu” has only been used to encompass cursed techniques.
Mahito was aiming to kill Kokichi with Idle Transfiguration, the panel shows Mahito aimed his technique at Mechamaru's cockpit where Kokichi was, it's only natural that Ultimate Mechamaru would become inactive if Kokichi died since he's the one piloting it. This instance doesn't disprove my argument since Kokichi was pretending to be affected by Idle Transfiguration in order to catch Mahito off guard and had a second tube filled with Simple Domain technique to protect him from Idle Transfiguration.
Mahito plainly stated he wasn’t touching Kokichi directly meaning he knew he wasn’t dead. Mahito needs to make direct contact with the body in order for his idle transfiguration to work since he’s never ever demonstrated in the series his technique can function through indirect touch. He was also continuing to talk to him like he was still alive so it makes no sense for you to believe Mahito thought Kokichi was dead if he knew he hadn’t been touched directly by idle transfiguration. This instance does disprove your argument because Loki chi was just pretending his technique was nullified since both he and Mahito knew that he hadn’t been touched directly by the domain, meaning idle transfiguration should not have impacted the mecha unless the cursed technique was nullified outright.
I do not believe that that the sure-hit effect directly nullfies Cursed Techniques, I used Idle Death Gamble as evidence for how Kenjaku's statement is not declaring techniques are directly nullified by Domains. My interpretation of Kenjaku's statement was that Domain Expansions with sure-hit effects (the Lethal Domains become more common after the Heian era and encompassed all Domain Expansions he had seen at that point) made CTs useless by giving their targets little chance to attack or defend due to the guaranteed hit. Hakari and Higuruma's Domains are Non-Lethal Domains that came with their Innate Techniques, Kenjaku was likely not referring to those kinds of Domains.
This interpretation wouldn’t be consistent with what’s both shown and stated in the series as it is in fact plainly stated that the cursed technique will always be nullified when pushing back against a domain (by some means or another), it’s not that there is “little time to attack and thereby the technique is useless” as demonstrated with Mahito vs Kokichi, even when the imbued CT in a domain is useless against the subject inside the domain, their technique still gets nullified. Ergo, Mahito can’t affect robots with idle transfiguration but the giant mecha still became useless in his expansion. This interpretation is both consistent with what’s stated and shown in the series multiple times while not causing any unnecessary contradiction with characters statements or having to put it your own words or phrases not present in the manga to justify your interpretation. (Like the phrase “CT’s become useless because they don’t have chance to defend in a DE” is not present in the series while the words “neutralize” and even specifically the word “nullified” is directly used in reference to domains and their impact on cursed techniques.
Already refuted
What are you talking about?? When did you ‘already refute’ me showing cursed techniques overcoming power nullification?? The instance I cited was Gojo using his cursed technique while 2 domain amplifications were on him. That is a direct feat of a cursed technique resisting power nullification what?
Yorozu had already constructed the barrier and had to have imbued it with her CT in order for it to have been counted as a Domain Expansion, like how Mahito had trapped Nanami inside of his DE and literally had him in the palm of his hand but Nanami's soul was fine until Mahito would've used Idle Transfiguration if Yuji didn't break in. Again, I used this as an example to dispell the idea that Domains nullify techniques of everyone trapped inside them.
Ok but that sure but wasn’t activated or on at the time of Yoruzo’s domain expansion so it wouldn’t act as a nullification to the cursed technique. So this wouldn’t be a point against that notion that DE’s nullify the cursed technique, since instances like this one in a cursed technique being present in a domain are shown when the domain’s sure hit isn’t active yet. (Also in other cases like Gojo using red while touching Sukuna to get rid of the sure hit as well.)

Gojo’s illustration showcasing that you can in fact block sure hit attacks from the domains with cursed techniques
Gege states that it wasn't a sure-hit attack

Mahito plainly stated he wasn’t touching Kokichi directly meaning he knew he wasn’t dead. Mahito needs to make direct contact with the body in order for his idle transfiguration to work since he’s never ever demonstrated in the series his technique can function through indirect touch.
That's not the case inside of his Domain and Mahito literally says it doesn't matter if he doesn't touch someone inside of his Domain

One of which being sure hit moves can in fact be totally reacted to both shown here when a totally normal human being reacted to Naoya’s sure hit move
It didn't matter that he reacted, he was still hit by the reels and put under the effect of Naoya's Domain

He was also continuing to talk to him like he was still alive so it makes no sense for you to believe Mahito thought Kokichi was dead if he knew he hadn’t been touched directly by idle transfiguration.
Then I was wrong to assume Mahito's attempt at Idle Transfiguration was to immediately kill Kokichi like what he did to Nanami, he can still use Idle Transfiguration in numerous ways that would compromise Kokichi's control over Jujutsu while still leaving him alive momentarily but in a disfigured state like what he did to Junpei. It also makes no sense for Mahito to turn his back to Mechamaru if his intention was just to nullify Kokichi's technique, breaking into Mechamaru and killing Kokichi like what he does later would be the logical course of action.
it is in fact plainly stated that the cursed technique will always be nullified when pushing back against a domain
There's something that's been bugging me with that panel. Gojo in the previous page compares DA to SD as he talks about how DA is deployed compared to usual Barrier Techniques, he compares the feeling to pushing against a domain but then the next 2 sentences feel like he's talking about a separate topic. He says "The chances of an attack missing will increase, but it will always neutralize the technique" if he's including Domain Expansion too then that doesn't make much sesne since DEs are always guaranteed to hit it's phrased like the benefit to amplifying your Domain instead of expanding it is the ability to neutralise techniques (by being able to pour targeted techniques into the empty space that is not imbued with the user's CT which is something that doesn't exist with DE) at the cost of the sure-hit effect. The fan scans also structured that panel as 2 separate sentences.

That's just an explanation of how Simple Domains nullify the sure-hit effect, that's irrelevant.

Last edited:
Yeah I’m gonna make this my final comment on the matter until a thread is made as well I’m just gonna quickly clarify some things.
Irrelevant in this case because the thing Gojo is referencing in his explanation to Yuji is specifically the sure hit factor of a domain and how to counter it.
What do you mean that’s not the case for his domain. Mahito trapped Nanami himself in the domain where he could touch his body directly. Mahito trapped Kokichi’s mecha with Kokichi inside of it but couldn’t touch Kokichi himself because of it. Mahito could just be referencing his domain neutralizing Kokichi’s CT in that instances not that he was dead.
Then I was wrong to assume Mahito's attempt at Idle Transfiguration was to immediately kill Kokichi like what he did to Nanami, he can still use Idle Transfiguration in numerous ways that would compromise Kokichi's control over Jujutsu while still leaving him alive momentarily but in a disfigured state like what he did to Junpei. It also makes no sense for Mahito to turn his back to Mechamaru if his intention was just to nullify Kokichi's technique, breaking into Mechamaru and killing Kokichi like what he does later would be the logical course of action.
No you’re not getting my point. Mahito can’t use idle transfiguration at all on Kokichi, it’s because he’s not touching his body directly as he himself states. So there’s nothing he can do that would affect Kokichi’s CT with idle transfiguration
There's something that's been bugging me with that panel. Gojo in the previous page compares DA to SD as he talks about how DA is deployed compared to usual Barrier Techniques, he compares the feeling to pushing against a domain but then the next 2 sentences feel like he's talking about a separate topic. He says "The chances of an attack missing will increase, but it will always neutralize the technique" if he's including Domain Expansion too then that doesn't make much sesne since DEs are always guaranteed to hit it's phrased like the benefit to amplifying your Domain instead of expanding it is the ability to neutralise techniques (by being able to pour targeted techniques into the empty space that is not imbued with the user's CT which is something that doesn't exist with DE) at the cost of the sure-hit effect. The fan scans also structured that panel as 2 separate sentences.
I’m confused by what you mean here. What Gojo is saying here is that when you push back against a domain, in reference to a domain expansion, the sure hit now has an increased chance of missing meaning it’s not a sure hit anymore, but doing so always leaves your cursed technique neutralized. That’s just the context of the sentence so I’m a little confused by your contention here.

Back