• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

The Jiro feat got accepted. Gonna work on getting a few of my other JJK ones evaluated (Got the one I just calc'd today, the Lapse Blue feat and a couple speed feats).

I don't quite get it why Domain calculation is not accepted? Recent Gojo vs Sukuna fight indicates Domain does consumes energy.
Are you referring to scaling AP to creating Domains? IIRC, it's because Domains consume more CE than any other application of CE when used in combat. Meaning CT's and attacks amped by CE will always be <<< Domain Expansion due to using up significantly less energy (with most Sorceres only being able to use a Domain once a day, and it leaving them weakened as a result). Not gonna comment on my thoughts regarding scaling it to stats tho.

Not sure what this has to do with my comment tho. Was this targeted towards someone else?

Are you referring to scaling AP to creating Domains? IIRC, it's because Domains consume more CE than any other application of CE when used in combat. Meaning CT's and attacks amped by CE will always be <<< Domain Expansion due to using up significantly less energy (with most Sorceres only being able to use a Domain once a day, and it leaving them weakened as a result). Not gonna comment on my thoughts regarding scaling it to stats tho.
I think DE should scale to AP atleast as Creation. It's Just me though.
Not sure what this has to do with my comment tho. Was this targeted towards someone else?
Just asking. Above sandbox is yours right. I was curious why this shouldn't be scaled. Not just you btw. I am asking overall case.

I think DE should scale to AP atleast as Creation. It's Just me though.

Just asking. Above sandbox is yours right. I was curious why this shouldn't be scaled. Not just you btw. I am asking overall case.
I don't recall making a sandbox for any JJK characters. I believe all I sent were calcs. You migh be looking at someone else's sandbox.

But yes, I think scaling Sorcerer's off of Domains for creation power (not commenting on ap) makes sense. Though I have a gave memory of Domains being somewhat illusory (as in, it's not actually as big as it looks from the inside, with their being boarders or something that one can touch and break open via their own DE).

I don't quite get it why Domain calculation is not accepted? Recent Gojo vs Sukuna fight indicates Domain does consumes energy.
No one ever disagreed with them consuming ce, that's partly why we don't scale to domains, because they consume so much ce to the point a majority of characters can't do it multiple times a day therefore their regular attacks wouldn't scale otherwise they'd tire out in one attack.

Even with Gojo and Sukuna, there is no way of saying each and every regular attack they throw (punches and kicks) would be equal or greater to the ce used in Dagon or Jogo's domain. Same can be said for someone like Hakari as well, he may have a ton of ce but there is no proof that the punches and kicks he releases are now equal to domains ce usage.

Apparently Gege said in the new anime event that the jjk manga isn't ending anytime soon, so it's probably not ending this year

Not sure tbh, as much as I want a plot twist to happen in this arc by Kenjaku, I don't wanna see Gojo and Sukuna looking as clowns.

I think it'd be funny if he just revealed that Sukuna also has 10 severed toes he has to eat to gain back his true full power
It'd be funnier if Kenjaku went forward and ate Gojo's domain in the next chapter
Kenjaku most probably gonna try to control Sukuna and All of others teams up to fight him 🚬🗿

That one finger missing most probably Kenjaku has that.
I'm sure Kenjaku will do something very evil, we still don't know why Sukuna himself the king of curses would make a binding vow with a sorcerer like Kenjaku, also the fact that Tengen has connections with both of them, and lied to the sorcerers that Gojo is sealed in the back of pr.

Im really interested to know what's going on between these 3.

I'm sure Kenjaku will do something very evil, we still don't know why Sukuna himself the king of curses would make a binding vow with a sorcerer like Kenjaku, also the fact that Tengen has connections with both of them, and lied to the sorcerers that Gojo is sealed in the back of pr.

Im really interested to know what's going on between these 3.
You see most probably 3 of them tried some experiments and failed. Kenjaku mocks Tengen as he was almost become like how Prime Sukuna was. I think it will be revealed in future chapters. Most probably all of them failed and Sukuna made a binding vow with Kenjaku to complete that and Tengen possibly went on his own route. I think Sukuna was near perfect being may be that's why Kenjaku mocked Tengen evolution.

Also if we checked Tengen and Kenjaku swaps body (different method but still same idea). It may be something to do with Immortality or something. Or something else.

You see most probably 3 of them tried some experiments and failed. Kenjaku mocks Tengen as he was almost become like how Prime Sukuna was. I think it will be revealed in future chapters. Most probably all of them failed and Sukuna made a binding vow with Kenjaku to complete that and Tengen possibly went on his own route. I think Sukuna was near perfect being may be that's why Kenjaku mocked Tengen evolution.

Also if we checked Tengen and Kenjaku swaps body (different method but still same idea). It may be something to do with Immortality or something. Or something else.
There is still too much to explain, Sukuna even implied that his open technique might be related to the nature of curses, which might be the reason he looked like a mix between cursed spirit and sorcerer, probably similar to transcendence in bleach, each soul reaper hits a wall of evolution, but fusing with hollows would break that wall and unlock new heights of strength and maybe thats what Sukuna did

I mean, rereading that phrase, Sukuna literally implied that the jujutsu sorcerers would know about his open technique but a cursed spirit wouldnt, still its something strange, thats why I dont want Gojo to lose now because we need to discover more of Sukuna’s abilities

Reggie can resist being pulled to Megumi's shadow by reinforcing his cursed energy to his footing. Should every sorcerer received the same resistance since they should be able to do the same thing?

jjk_colony_11_171_015.png

Reggie can resist being pulled to Megumi's shadow by reinforcing his cursed energy to his footing. Should every sorcerer received the same resistance since they should be able to do the same thing?

Resistance to shadow manipulation/ darkness manipulation? Absorption also may work

Wouldn't that be a lifting strength feat thing due to the context?

No. This is a use of ce that is basically never shown prior nor shown again iirc.

I think this is pretty applicable to most trained sorcerers given that it seems like a naturally occurring resistance for cursed energy reinforcement.

kinda like how sorcerers can resist cursed speech by manipulating cursed energy through their brain and ears, only this seems much more basic in terms of application.

Sukuna enhances his domain output by changing the conditions and thus he destroys Gojo's barrier once again, but immediately after that his shrine collapses, Gojo says before his domain's barrier gets destroyed he had the lead inside for 3 minutes, dealing Sukuna enough damage where he cant maintain MS, Gojo remembers talking to Megumi about Mahoraga and how you need to destroy it in one blow but hes thinking why Sukuna isnt using it, right after that the wheel turns and Gojo feels dizzy

Does this confirm Gojo > Sukuna?
Gojo absolutely wasn't lying when he said it will be tough for him but he's still gonna win but let's see how the fight plays out in the next chapters

Well at bare minimum let's confirm Gojo's superiority in hand to hand combat, and Sukuna's superiority in domains (3-0 for domain clashes)

Does this confirm Gojo > Sukuna?
Gojo absolutely wasn't lying when he said it will be tough for him but he's still gonna win but let's see how the fight plays out in the next chapters

Well at bare minimum let's confirm Gojo's superiority in hand to hand combat, and Sukuna's superiority in domains (3-0 for domain clashes)
3-1

Well I honestly don't think you can consider that as Gojo’s win in a domain clash, but even if you did I don't mind.

I have a question btw, where did the fans get this "Sukuna’s real CT" from? Cleave and dismantle are his ct, which is why his DE applies them as sure hits and we know DE is realizing your innate domain in real life, nobody has more than one innate domain. Furthermore, Yoruzo (a Heian era sorcerer) referred to Sukuna’s CT as the "shrine" and said that it related to slashes, Gojo also referred to Cleave and Dismantle CT as the "shrine" in this chapter, also Angel is watching the fight and hasn't even implied anything towards Sukuna having a different CT, saying that the Heian era sorcerers and even Gojo are mistaken by that is the biggest bs and headcanon I have ever seen in JJK after the Nobara coming to kill Sukuna with her soul damage attack

It all came from Sukuna's dialogue with Jogo when he used his flames, then he said he wouldn't cheat by revealing his CT, but even this doesn't confirm anything, It's just Sukuna saying that wouldn't cheat by using cleave again

Well I honestly don't think you can consider that as Gojo’s win in a domain clash, but even if you did I don't mind.

I have a question btw, where did the fans get this "Sukuna’s real CT" from? Cleave and dismantle are his ct, which is why his DE applies them as sure hits and we know DE is realizing your innate domain in real life, nobody has more than one innate domain. Furthermore, Yoruzo (a Heian era sorcerer) referred to Sukuna’s CT as the "shrine" and said that it related to slashes, Gojo also referred to Cleave and Dismantle CT as the "shrine" in this chapter, also Angel is watching the fight and hasn't even implied anything towards Sukuna having a different CT, saying that the Heian era sorcerers and even Gojo are mistaken by that is the biggest bs and headcanon I have ever seen in JJK after the Nobara coming to kill Sukuna with her soul damage attack

It all came from Sukuna's dialogue with Jogo when he used his flames, then he said he wouldn't cheat by revealing his CT, but even this doesn't confirm anything, It's just Sukuna saying that wouldn't cheat by using cleave again
idk real CT or not but Definitely I believe fire arrow > Domain and there may be he also has one more Technique which has something to do with Trident like staff in the posters.

Also I believe Sukuna CT > Megumi CT but it's just Sukuna has enough CE to use it efficiently. Just so Sukuna using Megumi CT and winning wouldn't make him weaker. That's if Gege makes Sukuna win that's it. I believe until now Gege shown us both of them are relative.

Also I think if Gojo loses Kashimo jumps him next and uses some big Technique which he store up using binding vow to fight Sukuna. It will be good on its own.

Wouldn't that be a lifting strength feat thing due to the context?
Hmmm maybe?

I was thinking that it was more alike to resistance to absorbtion. Reggie was standing above a non-corporeal shadow which swallow anything it touches, it doesn't make sense if he just resisted it by just LS.

idk real CT or not but Definitely I believe fire arrow > Domain and there may be he also has one more Technique which has something to do with Trident like staff in the posters.

Also I believe Sukuna CT > Megumi CT but it's just Sukuna has enough CE to use it efficiently. Just so Sukuna using Megumi CT and winning wouldn't make him weaker. That's if Gege makes Sukuna win that's it. I believe until now Gege shown us both of them are relative.

Also I think if Gojo loses Kashimo jumps him next and uses some big Technique which he store up using binding vow to fight Sukuna. It will be good on its own.
Might be possible, but the fire arrows probably won't pass through the limitless which is why he was using domain amp before and now he's using the wheel, and yeah I agree Sukuna is the strongest TS user in history

Might be possible, but the fire arrows probably won't pass through the limitless which is why he was using domain amp before and now he's using the wheel, and yeah I agree Sukuna is the strongest TS user in history
Honestly I hope gege gives Kashimo one hell of an buff in future. I don't want to see his binding vow getting wasted.

I don't think we should mark down as resistance, for what Reggie is doing. I actually think putting that as freedom of movement works better because all he's doing is creating solid a foothold for himself to keep from being pulled in by the natural flowing of shadows towards Megumi. It's like Reggie is in a whirlpool but is managing to not slip further down into it.

I don't think we should mark down as resistance, for what Reggie is doing. I actually think putting that as freedom of movement works better because all he's doing is creating solid a foothold for himself to keep from being pulled in by the natural flowing of shadows towards Megumi. It's like Reggie is in a whirlpool but is managing to not slip further down into it.
Yeah but I do remember someone proposing this before and we shot it down due to it being a very limited use of ce and also that in the past like with Jogo he didn't use this on the lake they fought on

Yeah but I do remember someone proposing this before and we shot it down due to it being a very limited use of ce and also that in the past like with Jogo he didn't use this on the lake they fought on
Not all free movement is create equal, this is just one which allows people to walk without being impeded in stuff like water, instead of being water walking. Free movement covers this as well

I also think Free Movement is more fitting

The user can stand, walk or run on the surface of liquids and gases without sinking through them.

The user can also gain this power by swiftly moving through difficult terrain such as mud or deep snow without being hindered by them.

This can be accomplished via sheer speed, by releasing energy that keeps the liquids or gas under their feet stable, or by manipulating the terrain itself to make going through it easier.

Back